Sometimes Love is Not Enough, Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda left and I took the opportunity to look in the mirror again. Oh, shit! I better not bend over very far. Someone would get a peek at something that shouldn't be showing. I stepped out of the bathroom and the waitress was there holding another drink out to me. I took a gulp of it and got the same reaction as I did from Rhonda's drink. What the hell, I killed that drink too. I now had a very warm glow in my belly. The band struck a chord and there was a guy walking toward me with a gold stickpin in his collar, ready to dance with me.

My partners for the next half-hour danced pretty tame. I didn't get twirled and that meant no one got a peek at my ass. The band started a slow number and there was Roger.

He moved me to a darker place on the floor and told me to keep an eye on Jim. Rhonda had her arms around Jim's neck and was all but humping Jim's leg. She was rather blatantly rubbing her lower body on the bulge that was forming in Jim's pants. Oh, my! He was trying to look for me and yet he couldn't ignore what Rhonda was doing to him. I looked up at Roger and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"See, I told you this would work. Watch what Rhonda does next."

She straddled Jim's leg and started slowly dry-fucking him right there on the dance floor. I managed to get a glimpse of his bulge and it was as large as I had ever seen it. If I didn't know what was going on, I would be over there scratching her eyes out for what she was doing to my man. The warm spot in my tummy from the drinks had company now. There was a hot spot right below it between my legs. Jim looked about as frustrated as I had ever seen him. He was unable to ignore what Rhonda was doing to him and yet it looked like he was trying to see where I was. If anything, it looked like his pants were about to explode from the pressure they were containing.

The song ended and Rhonda led Jim back toward our booth. A fast song started and Roger said, "We're on, girl. Make it look good."

The next thing I knew, I was spun one way and then another. I could feel my skirt flying around and then my upper body was shaking so hard I thought my tits were actually going to bounce out of my bra. Then it was more turning and twirling and I could feel Roger's hands all over me.

The fast song ended and a slow number started immediately. Roger pulled me in close and personal and whispered, "That was perfect. He's discovered how you're dressed and he just about came unglued. Here we go!"

Roger's hands went under my skirt and cupped my ass. He pulled me up tight against him and buried his tongue in my mouth. He started putting pressure on my ass and I'm sure it looked like I was humping him. I wanted so bad to look at Jim but Roger wouldn't let me turn us so I could see. Roger finally broke the kiss and placed his mouth at my ear, like he was nibbling on it and said, "There will be one more slow song. We'll stay out here and twist his tail some more but when it's over, you're on your own."

I nodded my understanding and sure enough, that song ended and another one started. Roger left one hand on my ass but moved the other inside my blouse and started fondling my tits. We locked lips again and stayed that way for most of the song. Just before that song ended, Roger again placed his mouth to my ear and said, "He looks like he's about ready to throw a fit. Remember, do and say anything you can think of to upset him. Twist the hell out of his tail. This will work if you do your part. The first thing you tell him when you get back to the booth is that you want to leave with me to go to another club. Good luck."

The song ended and Roger headed off in the direction of the bathrooms. Damn, could I do this? I had to do this. I let my ass sway as I walked to the booth. Jim looked like he was loaded for bear. I strutted right up to the table, grabbed a drink and took a big swallow. I picked up my purse, waiting for the burn in my throat. Damn, being from my side of the table, it was soda water. Okay, here we go!

"If you don't mind, I'm going to another club with Roger," I slurred.

Roger was right; the back of Jim's neck does get red. Married five years and I didn't know that. But then again, I had never seen him upset, either.

"Janice, you've had too much to drink," he slurred back at me.

Roger said there would be a little alcohol in Jim's drinks. That was obvious from the way Jim was talking. His next move took me completely by surprise. He stuck his hand under my skirt and cupped my pussy.

"My God! You're dripping wet."

Of course I was dripping wet. I had been watching him move his fantastic body around all over the dance floor all evening. And watching that bulge grow when he was dancing with Rhonda had just about made me come! As a matter of fact, if he would wiggle his fingers for a few seconds, I would come right here in front of everyone.

I gulped the rest of the soda water, stared right into his eyes and said as arrogantly as possible, "So? I'm horny! So what? And for your information, I've had just the right amount to drink. Besides, what's it to you anyway? It's not like we're married anymore. You're the one who insisted on the divorce, remember? You're to one who can't get it up any more. I'll bet Roger won't have that problem."

Mr. Calm, Cool and Collected went totally out of control. If eyes could talk, his were screaming to the high heavens. I backed off his hand and started for the door. Please, God. Make him follow me. A short prayer couldn't hurt right now. The next thing I knew, Jim grabbed my hand and I was being hurried right on out the door. Yes! Thank you, God!

He hesitated when we got outside and I realized I couldn't let that happen.

"Jim! What in the hell do you think you're doing? Let go of me, damn it! I'm supposed to meet Roger at the door."

Wow! That got a reaction. I was being pulled along again. He slowed down a few strides later so I swung my purse at him.

"Ouch! That hurt!" he yelped, rubbing the side of his head.

Oh shit. I didn't mean to hit him that hard and I certainly didn't mean to hit him on the head. I was aiming for his shoulder. He almost stopped.

"Damn it! I said to let me go! You don't own me anymore! Now turn me loose!"

"Shut up, Janice!"

"Fuck you! Turn me loose, right now!"

This was going so well that I kicked at him. I didn't mean to kick him on the shin. I recoiled in shock, thinking I might have really hurt him. Darned if he didn't pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. I needed to keep him going so I started yelling anything I could think of and tapping him on the back with my fist. I didn't want to hit him hard enough to hurt. Just hard enough to let him know I was there. I saw Roger come out the door with two of the bouncers and start my way. I gave him my biggest smile and a thumbs up to let him know I was okay. They stopped and waved and headed back inside.

The next thing I knew, I was flying through the air and then I landed on the seat of the truck.

"Stay!" Jim screamed at me.

Stay? You're damned right I was going to stay. Wild horses couldn't yank me out of this truck. We left with the tires squealing. Good, that just gave me more ammunition to fling at him. I started complaining about his driving as well as his messing my evening up. Then he really scared the hell out of me. He ran a stop sign.

"Jim! For God's sake! Slow down. You just ran a stop sign!"

"Just shut the fuck up, Janice! Besides, there wasn't anyone coming."

Thank God no one was coming. Mr. Totally in Control had totally lost control and chills were traveling up and down my spine. I continued to complain about how he had ruined my evening and how he embarrassed me by dragging me off to the truck. I even mentioned that it wasn't fair of me to stand up poor Roger. That's when he turned into our drive much too fast and had to slam on the brakes to keep from going right through the garage door.

I found myself on his shoulder again but I wasn't screaming at him now. We did have neighbors to think of. I certainly didn't want any interference from them at this point. He carried me straight to the bedroom and threw me down in the center of the bed. His clothes were almost off when he seemed to slow down and think about what he was doing. I couldn't let that happen.

"You surely don't think you're going to fuck me, do you? That's a joke. But go ahead, take your best shot, sweetie. Hell, I'm safe. I'll bet you wilt before you get halfway in me. Come on, stud, show me what a man you are."

I think he ripped his shorts, they came off with such force. He jumped on the bed, pushed my skirt up and I know he ripped my thong when he yanked it off. I raised my knees and spread them a few inches.

"Way to go, stud. You've found it. Now what are you going to do about it? Come on, there it is, right in front of you. Well, what are you waiting for? Come on. Show me what you haven't got."

He gave out a long frustrated whine, pushed my knees apart and entered me to the hilt. This was perfect. He was exactly where he belonged and he was like a steel spring. My legs locked around him and I did everything I could to keep up with him. I exploded into a screaming orgasm in less than a minute but he didn't slow down like he usually did. He just kept driving into me, harder and harder. He was hitting everything at once and my pussy went ballistic.

My second orgasm started building before the first one finished. And then I was there, no, we were there. His dick seemed to swell and he erupted just as my second orgasm ripped through me from head to toe. Both of us screamed at the same time. I had never heard him scream like that before.

He fell to the bed beside me and we just lay there, panting. He looked like he was in pain when he said, "Janice, I'm sorry. I had no right to treat you like that. Please forgive me? I—I don't know what came over me."

No! Absolutely not! I wasn't about to let him feel guilty about this.

"Hey there, Caveman, wanna do it again," I said, giving him my biggest and best smile.

He was looking confused when I rolled over on top of him and planted my tongue in his mouth. Just as he placed his arms around me, I broke the kiss and started kissing my way down his body. He was ready to go by the time I got to the part that counts but I paused long enough to lick the hell out of it and give it a few deep sucks.

Straddling him, I positioned his lovely hard cock just so and lowered myself until we were bone to bone. He got the strangest expression on his face as I removed my blouse and bra. The skirt wasn't in the way so I left it on. Taking his hands, I gently placed them on my breasts.

"Make love to me, honey. Take me places where only you can," I whispered in my sexiest voice.

From then on, it was pure heaven. We didn't just fuck. We made love, slow sensuous love. I had my man back and I wasn't about to let him go now. It was over an hour before we were completely spent and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 15

I woke up first the next morning. We were still on our sides, facing each other. I carefully rolled to my back. Just thinking about what happened last night made me horny again. I slid my hand down between my legs and started slowly massaging my sex with my fingers. Damn, that felt good. I was wondering what would happen if I woke Jim up. Last night was a resounding success but he would be Mr. Calm, Cool, and Collected this morning. Would I dare...?

"Need some help there, sexy?"

"Weelll," I drawled. "If you don't have anything else planned for this morning, I might be able to think of something you can help me with."

"This... is the only thing I have planned for today," he grinned as he threw the covers back.

Oh my, he was back to steel bar status and that warm tingly fuzzy sensation had enveloped my pussy and was sending small electric shocks directly to my nipples. I started to roll over on top of him when he stopped me.

"Oh, no, you don't. You're not doing that this morning," he growled.

He rolled over and I was fully impaled in less than three seconds.

"Mmmm, that's so nice," I moaned as my heels locked on the back of his legs.

"Nope, that ain't going to work either. Close your legs," he directed as he raised up slightly on his toes and elbows.

I closed my legs and he trapped them between his legs and squeezed my legs tightly together. His forearms slid under my shoulders and he pulled me hard, mashing my tits against his chest. There was a mighty heave and I suddenly found myself on top. My legs remained trapped between his and he kept me pulled tightly against his chest. He just lay there, unmoving. He was still fully embedded in me and I could feel him twitching. I tried to hunch but he lightly slapped my bottom and whispered, "Don't move, let's see how long we can stay like this."

He wasn't just twitching now. I could feel him flexing his cock and it was doing the strangest things to me. Those little shocks that were traveling between my pussy and my nipples were increasing in intensity and speed. My pussy, as if it had a mind of its own, started squeezing and flexing, alternating with his stimulation. Our bodies were rigid, unmoving, like stone statues but deep inside me, a storm was building. Suddenly, the storm surged through my body and at that moment he slowly dragged his fingernails from the crack of my ass up the center of my spine to the nape of my neck. I saw stars, lightning flashed, thunder crashed and... and...!

He was gently massaging my back when I returned to reality. We were still connected but I could feel him going soft.

"What happened?" I moaned as I raised my head enough to look into his eyes.

"I'm not sure but whatever was going on inside of you gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

He had the most beautiful smile and his eyes still had that far off dreamy look. I was totally exhausted, as if I had run a four-minute mile. His legs had relaxed but I still couldn't move mine. Whatever happened had completely drained both of us. Somehow, he found the strength to roll us to our sides and we lay like that for over an hour, tightly hugging each other, our bodies touching from head to toe.

I had to tell him and he had the right to know. Taking a deep breath, "Honey, about last night. I need to tell...."

"I was set up, wasn't I," he said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Oh, my. When did you find...."

"When you smiled and said, 'Hey, there, Caveman, wanna do it again?' That's when I realized my conniving little wife was playing head games with me. The thing of it is, things, well - one thing at least - were working so well, I couldn't get mad about it. I wasn't even slightly upset. I was so wound up in the moment that all I wanted to do was enjoy the marvelous sensations you were giving me.

Then this morning we were so perfect together, I've decided you are completely forgiven. One thing though, did you really have to stick your tongue so far down that guy's throat? And the way you rolled your skirt up, I'll bet everyone in there got a good look at you, front and back. I know I sure did."

"I'm sorry, honey. I promise, I'll never do it again."

"You better do it again. Only next time, it better be with me. Understand?"

"Perfectly, dear."

"Uh, I hate to say this but nature calls."

"Race you," I laughed as I threw the covers over his head and ran for the bathroom.

"No fair." He hollered as I sped through the door.

I stepped into the shower when I was done and it wasn't long until he joined me. We each did a very thorough job of washing the other. We dried off and Jim just wrapped his towel around his waist. Grinning, I wrapped my towel around my waist and to the kitchen we went, my tits jiggling every step of the way. Jim was right behind me and I made my ass bounce and sway with every step. Rather than take time to cook, we settled for cereal and milk. I had the spoon about halfway to my mouth when I froze. It just soaked in what Jim had said earlier. Did I really hear him right? Were my ears playing tricks on me?

"Honey, you called me something a little bit ago. Did I hear you ri...."

"Yup, I said 'wife' and that's just what I meant. Wanna do it again? You know, hunt up a judge or a preacher sometime in the near future?"

"Yes!" I screamed as I pushed my bowl aside and crawled right across the top of the table.

Something hit the floor but I didn't care. Jim scooted his chair back and he dragged me off the table onto his lap. Taking his face in my hands, I planted my tongue in his mouth and started searching for his tonsils. It wasn't long until I realized I had lost my towel and his had come undone. I was sitting astride his hips and something hard was poking me on my ass. There was that warm fuzzy feeling again and those little bolts of electricity were working overtime, traveling back and forth from my pussy to my nipples. He raised me up and then I felt something hot and hard sliding into me as he lowered my body. We weren't motionless this time. He was trying to move and, being on top, I was really moving.

That's when the damn phone started ringing. I ignored it, well, I tried to. I picked it up and screamed, "What!" into it.

"Janice? Are you okay?" Abby asked, concerned.

"I can't...Ugg!...talk right...Oh!...now, Abby. Good...Ahhh! ...Ugh! ...Bye!"

I slammed the phone down and discovered Jim had switched tactics. He was rolling my left nipple between his fingers and sucking hungrily on my right nipple. Oh, hell! Here I go again. I went off to orgasm land and took Jim with me. I cussed and prayed to my God of Orgasmic Bliss. Jim said a few choice prayers of his own. We finally finished and I laid my head on his shoulder and started crying, holding him tightly.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing! I'm just so...so happy," I sobbed.

We did the shower routine again and dressed to go over to Adam and Abby's. It'd be easier to talk to them in person than over the phone. Besides, I wanted to gloat over the engagement ring Jim had slipped back on my finger. I hadn't worn my rings for two years and it felt so natural now that it was back where it belonged. My wedding band would soon join it and then my world would be complete.

* * * * *

We could smell the place before we got there. Only steaks on a grill smelled like that. The sound of laughter and water splashing indicated a large party was underway. We didn't even bother to knock. We went down the side of the house and through the gate. It was a party. There had to be at least twenty-five people there and not a kid in sight.

Jim was looking at the people there in confusion. It was obvious he recognized most of them from the club last night. The next thing I knew, Roger was standing in front of Jim.

"Hello. I don't think we've been formally introduced. My name is Roger," he said, smiling and sticking his hand out.

Jim just stood there, staring at him. Then Rhonda, wearing the smallest thong bikini I have ever seen, walked up behind Jim and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and stared some more. I started to worry. Rhonda broke the spell.

"That guy behind you that you're thinking about hitting is my hubby. Please don't hurt him," pleaded a grinning Rhonda.

Jim looked over his shoulder at Roger, then back at Rhonda. He did it again, like he was really confused. Then he suddenly grabbed Rhonda around her waist and planted his tongue in her mouth. It caught her completely off guard but it didn't take her long to recover. Her arms went up around his neck and she molded her body to his just as Jim slid his hands down and cupped her ass. Now I was wondering if they were ever going to come up for air. She was moving her hips and moaning into his mouth and Jim was squeezing her ass and it looked like he was really enjoying himself. They finally eased apart, reluctantly it looked like to me, and Jim turned to Roger, stuck out his hand and grinning, said, "Glad to meet you, Roger. My name is Jim. By the way, we're even now." They both laughed and shook hands.

1...67891011