Sometimes That's All You Need

Story Info
Fantasy turns into reality.
1.8k words
4
7.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning's headlines are not grabbing me.

Typically, I wake up, fix coffee, and read the news. I am, typically, horny, and sex fantasies swirl through my mind like the steam swirling from my coffee.

Like, how it feels to kiss and hug and grope a man's back and hips and ass and cock fully dressed. And how a man's ass can be so round and heavy with sex and sensuality. And how caressing and sucking balls is so good. And how a penis feels and how cum tastes in my mouth. And what it would be like to be a gay porn actor. And how I'd like to be the fem slut getting fucked hard between two anonymous daddies. And how I love to run my fingers and face through a man's hairy chest and armpits. And how I'd love to have sex with a white bear, and a dad, and a body builder, and a black man and then fuck delicious, sensual brown men. And how I love deep tongue kissing while I'm being fucked. And how it feels like I'm being pulled down into a hot bath when a dom daddy sucks my little penis and balls. And how exciting it is to be the fem bottom surrendering to my daddy's juicy cock, swallowing his cum or feeling it spurt into my man pussy.

On those mornings (just about every morning!), I surf a variety of "New Incognito" porn strings until just the right scene appears--"real men", "amateurs", "cum swallowing", "cum inside me", "amateur silver daddies", "horny grandpas", "cruising woods", "pull down my panties and fuck me", "car sex", etc., all with "gay" at the end of the string. Sometimes I surf straight sex sites, too, like "mature milf missionary orgasm" or "young milf older man" without "gay." Then I am the horny mature milf or the hot young milf spreading my legs for a thick cock that fills my pussy, and my lover makes me cum, and I stroke his muscular back and hold his ass and hips while his orgasm comes and his big cock floods my hungry cunt.

All kinds of men! Variety is wonderful. Young white men are beautiful and sexy! Young black men are lithe and graceful and sensual. I imagine their smooth, strong taut bodies between my legs and their hips fucking me wildly, rutting like young stallions, so eager to cum, and how fresh and tangy their delicious cum tastes and so hot in my man pussy.

But I prefer older men, beautiful mature men, so strong and masterful and sensual. Mature men are slow and deliberate. Fucking is the journey, with many moods and byways on the way to cumming. And when I find just the right vid, sweet, sexy real amateur men, I join the on-screen fantasy. I spread my legs and lightly probe my ass hole and quickly strum my frenulum. My fantasy lover fucks me doggystyle or missionary, his penis fills me up and his thrusts are hard and fast, in and out. We moan together, and suddenly his body spasms and his cock cums deep inside me, and then my orgasm comes.

But there are those "other" mornings when no fantasies come, when I'm impatient, and my imagination refuses to wake up, when my fingers are too small, when none of my dildos will satisfy, and stroking myself doesn't seem appealing.

Yesterday was one of those mornings, when I knew for certain that masturbating to porn just wasn't going to work. I absolutely had to have a real man on top of me and his hard penis fucking my cunt, hard and rough. Sure, I'd stroke his body and hips and kiss him and welcome his heat and his hips between my legs, and I'd worship his cock, but in the end, I had to have him inside me, fucking me wildly like a drunken sailor! I didn't want small talk, I didn't want names, and I didn't want Kama Sutra. I wanted him to stick his dick in me and pump me hard. I didn't care if he filled my pussy with cum or not, I wanted him rutting deep inside and thrusting madly into my pussy until both of us were satisfied.

I was being seduced by my own rape fantasy! Not real rape, of course, angry, punishing, vengeful and painful, carried out by a psychopath. In my rape fantasy, I am an innocent but curious and horny virgin putting myself in the way of a man fuck, offering up my hungry pussy to a complete stranger for the mutual pleasure of being dominated and the joy of being fucked hard.

But who and where?

"Who" is the passing man who meets my willing look. An ethnic man, a business type, a contractor, a dad. Middle-aged, a bit of a belly, a bit taller and bigger than I am. Gay, bi, or straight, didn't matter. I'm way too horny for socioeconomic details! I am a sex-crazed sissy bitch, a horny hooker, a menstruating milf. This is not "LTR" (long-term relationship) or seduction. This is lust! Erica Jong's "Fear of Flying" and the zipless fuck. That's what I want: a GAY ZIPLESS FUCK! We lock eyes, and in a hormonal flash, he turns and follows me, drawn by the hot-bitch pheromones I'm giving off.

"Where" could be a rest room, a back hallway, the back seat of his car, a coffee shop, a bar, a library. I'd prefer a park, but the weather was not conducive to outdoor play yesterday, and desperate times call for desperate measures! Not sure who said that, but I know he wanted it!

I sighed. I wished I had a steady nearby, an obliging boyfriend with a queen-sized bed who lived alone and whom I could call to quench my hot lust. But I didn't, and the profile contacts on my hookup site were either working or not spontaneously available. Frankly, I've never done it in a mall, but it seemed the easiest choice at the time, and in the present mood, all I needed was a horny man with a willing cock.

And then, what to wear? What would make a man want to fuck me?

I try on the women's booty shorts and lacy panties I got especially for cruising, but I decide on the string panties, much more revealing. I pull the shorts down ever so slightly and bend over, and as I bend, my shorts ride down and my panties string and ass ride up. "Oh you slut, you!" "I am a bitch in heat, Daddy," and my outfit says you won't have to work hard to enjoy my goods! But does it matter? When I look a man over, I'm undressing him, wondering how he's going feel naked in bed, and he's undressing me and wondering the same thing. So do the clothes make the man--or do they make the man hard?

A website advises "Do wear something simple to take on and off. Jogging shorts with no underwear, jeans without a belt where the buttons snap off with ease, and loose sneakers you can easily kick off are all examples of ideal articles of clothing." Good advice!

So I headed to the mall to find this horny stud. And it didn't take long. I showered and prepped and was in such a rush I left without thinking about how I was dressed. I cruised the mall for a bit, pretending to window shop but keeping an eye out for an encounter and headed for the gents. Compared to the mall itself, the bathroom was busy. The walls echoed with men pissing and flushing and washing. I moved into an empty urinal between a middle-aged guy and a youngish guy, opened my pants and pulled them down just until my crack was peeking out. The younger guy finished and zipped up and left. The older man and I made eye contact. He stepped back a little and shook his cock as though he'd finished peeing but it was really to show off and let me know he was ready to go further. And we did.

He moved away from the urinals, and as I turned to watch, he paused near a stall to let me know where he was, made sure to catch my eye and smiled, and went in. I zipped up and followed him in. His pants were down around his thighs, and his cock hung down pleasantly long and manly and wonderfully thick. I took him in my mouth and sucked him, his cock began to harden, and I opened up my pants and slid them down. We brushed thighs in the tight stall space, and a tingling sensation rippled low through my groin. In a minute he was very hard and he turned me around to face the wall and moved in behind me. I felt his cock and wiry pubic hair pressing between my ass cheeks, and suddenly my asshole was a pussy, soft and waiting! I was opening, hungry for his cock. OMG! He moved so the head of his cock probed my pussy hole and, lubricated by his precum, pushed farther up into my pussy. Oh BABY! I gasped. I'd been aching for this the whole day!

Was this a dream come true? He held my hips and moved slowly at first and then faster as I relaxed. His cock filled my pussy, snug and hot, and the girth of his shaft rubbed against my G spot. I reached back and held his hands, pulling against him. We were both breathing hard now, and I signaled him to fuck me harder and faster, and he obliged so nicely! And soon he was slamming into me, pounding my pussy, and I was whispering Yes, baby, fuck me, Fuck me hard! Oh god, give it to me! And suddenly he did! I heard him stifle a gasp and a moan and felt his body freeze, and a hot jet of cum filled my pussy. Oh, heaven!

He pulled out, letting a bit of cum drop out and reached down and wiped off with toilet paper. I also grabbed a bit and wiped off. The bathroom was empty and quiet. He turned and opened the stall door and walked out. We washed hands together, and I smiled as we caught each other in the mirror and returned to the mall.

On some days your mind can be like a stew of fantasies, and lots of fantasies can swirl through your mind, especially first thing in the morning, when the wood is up and the balls are full. And then there are those other days when the fantasies aren't enough. You've awakened already turned on, and you know what you want, and only real life will satisfy, and sometimes that's all you need!