All Comments on 'Sometimes The Best Plan Ch. 05'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and children should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrific as usual.

Keep the chapters comming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot and getting hotter

This is so hot with the inclusion of sister/daughter and her having sex with her brother and really wanting sex with both her mother and father. This is such a glorious, fun, loving family coming together sexually. It's so wonderful to see such open-minded embrace of family sex. Jan and Mom's impending bisexual consummation will be wonderful. I would love to see the bisexual love expand to include son and father.

"My thinking has always been that love is such a precious thing, that we should celebrate it wherever we find it. Who cares if it's a man or woman, as long as there's love?"

You open the door for this. It would be so hot if all four of them could all enjoy incestuous sex with one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Getting BORE

Same old same old, round and round. I really like your other works but this one no fire or lacking your usual charm. One word BORING. (one star)

tallman441tallman441almost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Another excellent and hot chapter. Looking forward to reading more. I think you have hit a sweet spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very exciting as usaul

Very exciting actions and conversations. Can't wait for Jan to start her mission with her dad with a full knowledge of her mother and brother.

Would be exciting if Jan gives her mom and brother a blow by blow account of the progression of her seduction of her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
some BDSM please

some BDSM please! Could the brother become the master of the two girls? of the entire family?

and a with a teacher maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for Jan and Mom to get it on!

What a tease you are, making us wait for Jan and Mom to indulge in sweet lesbian incest! But when it comes, I’m hoping for lots of cums between mother and daughter!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years ago
Too short

Your chapters tend to be rather short for my taste.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great series, gets better each chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keeping my dick twitching with each chapter

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

This is keeping me up well past my bedtime . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous