Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a business to run." I said.

"After I attend a wedding!"

We were anxious to get to Denver but knew we couldn't legally drive any more that day. They decided to go shopping. They took a taxi and left me behind. I slept.

When they returned they woke me. I helped load their purchases into the trucks. Three dresses with shoes, purses and all the stuff to go with the dresses. Kelly's voice said, 'This is the most dressed up I've been since I got married the first time. I hope you like what we bought!'

"If it were warmer I think I'd be happiest getting married in a meadow wearing sunshine."

Sammi's voice chimed in, 'We have special surprises for you. We'll keep them in Kelly's truck until wedding day.' I heard all three laughing. There is something very special being with three happy women. There was a sad edge to Andrea, but it was an edge not her essence.

I watched her helping Kelly get things in her truck. She was dressed just like Kelly and Sammi: jeans and a flannel shirt over a camisole. She was shorter than Sammi who was an inch or so shorter than Kelly. Both Sammi and Kelly had traded bras in the past so I knew they were just about the same size, a large "C", but it seemed evident that Andrea had been blessed with small breasts. Her dark hair was still in a ponytail and it hung almost to her bra strap. Both Sammi and Kelly's hair was short. Life on the road short. Like Sammi and Kelly Andrea's new jeans were loose. Trucking isn't about tight jeans, it's about comfort and continued circulation.

As soon as everything was stowed we all got ready and went for a walk. I held Sammi's hand, Kelly held Andrea's. We walked for thirty minutes. It was about thirty degrees but the wind was only about five miles an hour so thirty minutes was good. No one said a word out loud as we walked. Most of the time no one spoke in my head either.

All of us got into our truck. As we warmed up clothes came off. Jackets came off first, then boots. As things came off people traded seats and soon I was on the bunk with Andrea. Kelly was shotgun and Sammi sat in the driver's seat. No one had spoken out loud.

Andrea looked at Sammi and then at Kelly, blushing redder as she did. She slowly stood up, turned and faced me. Out loud she said, "We want to try something and we want your help. Ok?"

I nodded.

Sammi's voice said, "We know you won't touch Andrea because she's married and we all respect that. We also know she wants you to make love to her." As Sammi spoke in my head Andrea was taking off her clothes. When her chest was uncovered I saw her breasts, pointing out from her chest like two pointed cones topped with dusty pink nipples. I remembered when LeeAnn was twelve and I saw her chest once. Andrea's breasts reminded me of LeeAnn's, back then. I remembered wanting to suck on her then and now Andrea was showing me breasts just like them. A lust for her had me want to lean forward and gently hold her to me. Andrea took a gasp of air and focused her attention on getting the jeans off.

Sammi's voice said, 'She's undressing for you. She wants you to see her. Look at her, she is beautiful and she wants you to love her. She's going to get on your bed and while you look you will think of what you will do with her tomorrow night in Denver.' Andrea climbed on the bunk beside me. She closed her eyes and spread her arms.

I visualized kissing her lips. I imagined they were still a little cold from being outside. Instantly I felt them warming and getting softer. I closed my eyes and kissed her again. I saw her on the bunk, waiting for me to touch her, love her. She turned her head to the side and I kissed her neck, right at the edge of where her hair grew. I felt her shudder to my touch.

I thought, 'How can I feel her shudder?'

Sammi's voice whispered, 'Don't think. Love her.'

I did. She shuddered and I kissed her along her hair line. An impulse had me kiss her in the cleft where her collarbones met. She arched her neck, offering me more access to her neck. I was beside her on the bunk, skin to skin, my cock resting against her thigh. My kisses trailed down to her chest and I moved between her spread legs and continued kissing her chest. I felt her skin warming and the hard feel of kissing her ribs beside her breasts. My kisses wandered around her breasts and then slowly worked their way to her nipples. While my mouth attended to her left breast my fingers caressed and gently pinched her right breast. My lips found a mole on her breast and I ran my tongue around it a few times.

I heard her voice, 'Please, suck me and pull on my breasts!' I pulled back and felt her nipple pull back from her chest a little. Her voice said, 'You said I was blessed with small breasts. You like my breasts, just as small as they are.' I could tell no one had ever said her breasts were acceptable, lovely or perfect, before.

I sucked harder. Her back arched and her hands held my head to her chest.

When I moved from sucking on her left she sighed a sigh that told me she missed the feelings I was giving her. I started sucking her right breast and playfully pinching the left. Her voice said, 'Bite me! Bite me in love!'

I folded my lips over my teeth and bit down on her tender areola. She gasped and arched yet again. A voice said, 'Use your teeth!' I released her, moved my lips and bit down on her again. A little pressure, then a little more. When I got where they or she wanted me a voice said, 'Perfect!' I bit her again and again, kissing and sucking like a baby in between bites and moving between breasts.

I sensed she was close to cumming. Her body shuddered often and her back arched as well. I moved and lifted her legs, moving my hips to position my cock at her entrance. Her voice rang in my head, 'Love me.'

My inner voice answered, 'I always have loved you. All of you.' My cock slid into her depths and I felt her grip me with her wet, tight, spasming channel. When I was completely inside, our hips moved in sync and we danced together. We kissed and her hands held my arms, pulling me towards her and kissing me again with everything she had.

We mated slowly, deeply and I felt nearly overwhelmed by what I felt. I kept my eyes closed. My sense of time distorted. I felt like we were coming together slowly and suddenly I felt like we were slamming together hard enough to bruise. I heard Sammi's voice say, "More" softly. I heard Kelly say, 'Faster' and later I heard them all say, 'More' in my head.

I felt my juices building pressure. Andrea was ready to cum as well. I said, "Cum now!" and my cum shot from me deep inside Andrea. I heard voices echoing her orgasm. I felt her pussy spasming and milking me. Her fingernails dug into my arms.

I fell to the side of Andrea and lay still. A minute later I opened my eyes and as soon as my eyes saw Sammi we started laughing. Kelly joined us and soon Andrea was laughing too.

I sat up. "Where are my clothes?" I asked. I had no memory of undressing. My keys and wallet were on the floor, but my pants, shirt, underwear and socks were gone as well as my boots.

Kelly dipped a finger into Andrea and said, "I don't know about your clothes but I know where your cum is." I looked and she was right, my cum was leaking out of Andrea. Sammi dipped a finger into her own pussy and showed us a mixture of her cum and mine. Kelly used her other hand and found my cum inside her as well.

I leaned back and closed my eyes and we all heard Momma say, 'You guys are dangerous! I was making dinner and had to shut off the stove! And, in case you're interested, I'm dripping Nick's cum, too!'

We heard Sammi, 'Sorry Momma. Next time we want to try an experiment, we'll warn you first.'

I rolled to Andrea and turned her face to mine. I kissed her with my eyes open. I smiled and asked, "Was it good for you, too?" The next ten minutes were used for laughter. We never found any of the clothes except Andreas. She had taken them off before we started. There were clothes in Kelly's truck for the three women but nothing for me. Sammi dressed in Kelly's clothes, went to our truck and got me clothes to wear in the morning.

While we waited Andrea and I snuggled under the covers. We kissed and explored each other some more. After one kiss she asked, "How can I go home? Nothing like this is at home. This only exists around you all."

"I don't know what to tell you. You have things we don't have. You have a home, a couple cars, a business, friends and a community. Wouldn't you miss all that?"

"No. All of it is tied to memories of Ben and abuse, but here I'm not a help, I'm a burden! I don't belong anywhere!"

Sammi said, "When I climbed into the truck with Nick I didn't know anything except I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, wherever that was. I've learned a lot about the law, safety checks, paperwork and I've started learning to drive."

Kelly joined the conversation, "With four drivers in two trucks we can make faster cross country runs, trade drivers often and have a lot of play time too."

Andrea said, "I know this is sudden but... I already have a dress."

She kissed me. I surrendered. Their reasons were good. Andrea held out her hand and Kelly put a cell phone in it. She dialed a number from memory. She spoke to the assistant manager of the tire store. Fifteen minutes later they had a verbal agreement. Andrea was selling the store and inventory to Mike, the assistant manager. The terms were what Mike could handle. He would pay a chunk of money down and make payments every month for five years. After she spoke to him she called her lawyer and put her on the job of selling her house, cars and the business. They talked for almost an hour on the phone. Kelly, Sammi and I left her in the truck to take care of her business. We went next door to the white Freightliner and talked about the family trucking company, our wedding and whatever else came to mind.

Part of the discussion was about the missing clothes and cum leaking from four pussies. We had no answers but Kelly recommended that if we ever were going to focus three women's thoughts again we all get undressed first.

Momma added to the conversation about trucking, as did Dad, through his interpreter. He thought the company should be an equal partnership with all four of us sharing everything. I had a hundred sixty thousand in equipment invested, as did Kelly. Sammi said she could put in a hundred sixty and we knew Andrea could too, as soon as she sold off some assets at home.

Dad had looked into making the farm our home base with the tax implications and everything. He advised us to use the second house as our home base address. He knew a lawyer he trusted who could set it all up for us. Momma added that she knew the lawyer's wife and that two of their children looked a lot like Dad.

We gave Dad permission to call the lawyer and get things started. I said, "When he draws up the papers, there are six equal partners. It wouldn't be Peterson Family Trucking without both of you as partners.

Momma tried to object, but she was promptly out voted.

It was decided we would leave Kansas City at four in the morning. Sammi would drive for two hours in each truck, allowing us to go all the way to Denver sort of legally. We were six hundred miles from Denver. Kelly asked Sammi to sleep with her and ride in the pink to Hays. That put Andrea in bed with me and in our truck to Hays, too.

My thinking was that we'd be in Denver by about three or four in the afternoon.

Sammi, Momma and Kelly left us alone. They didn't touch Andrea's mind from the time the door closed until the alarm went off the next morning. It was just Andrea and me in bed together. We explored each other and mated as lovers. All three women were different in bed, different and yet the same tender qualities. Each loved being submissive sometimes and aggressive sometimes. Each loved having attention to her neck, breasts and pussy, but the attention craved was different. Andrea wanted, needed, physical attention to her breasts, but even more she needed to hear that she wasn't too small or ugly. Since I loved the size, shape, taste and feel of her breasts I had no trouble supplying attention to her.

Both Kelly and Sammi were shaved. Sammi had shaved while we were at Momma's. When we first saw Kelly naked she had an untended bush, wild and thick. The next day she shaved herself smooth and had kept herself smooth since. They didn't ask me to shave, they trimmed my hair when we were in the shower. Andrea was hairy. She was trimmed so she could wear a swimsuit but the bush was still there.

After the first time I ate her she asked if I wanted her to shave. I thought about it and told her that shaved made eating her more fun for me, but shaved or not I still loved eating at the "Y". To prove I meant it, I enjoyed a snack at the "Y". We still got six and a half hours sleep. I think Sammi and Kelly got just about the same.

Kelly and I supervised and taught the morning safety checks. I watched Sammi climb up into the driver's seat and drive away with Kelly riding shotgun. I helped Andrea up and then I got us down the road a mile behind the pink Freightliner.

The first hour on the road we were all business. I knew Kelly was being the teacher in her truck, so I was the teacher in mine. Andrea was a good student. I knew she had a huge advantage over a normal student. She had two sisters inside her head to help her.

I expected Sammi to hold the truck at sixty for the two hours, then pull over and trade drivers. At just about six in the morning Andrea said, "They want you to know Sammi's taking them into Hays. Kelly says she's a natural."

"What else can you tell me?" I asked.

"Momma just put breakfast on the table for Dad. She's having coffee and toast. He's having biscuits and gravy. She's weening him off sausage in his gravy. She used turkey sausage mixed with pork sausage. She wants him to live a long time."

"Anything else?"

"Megan's plane just landed in Denver. She thinks it'll be half an hour til she gets her bag."

"Ask her if she has a dress for the wedding."

"I don't have to ask. The dress is the only reason she needed to check a bag. If she was just coming for a visit she could carry everything in a back pack." She paused and added, "Megan changed her major. She's now a business major, specializing in managing a trucking company."

I smiled. We were all together. I'd spent most of my life afraid to be around my sister and trying to be normal. Now we had a new normal and it was better than anything I could have imagined.

Sammi did a great job of parking in Hays. The four of us had breakfast together with good food, laughter and a side order of touching and a few kisses. I opened the driver's door and watched Sammi confidently climb in. I went around and climbed in and watched Sammi shift my truck into gear and head for Denver. She did really well. Kelly and Andrea were behind us, holding at about a mile behind us.

She drove for a little over two hours and we swapped drivers in Goodland, Kansas. The pink truck stopped beside us and I was shocked to see Andrea step down from the driver's door. Kelly said, "She's a natural too. Either that or we're really good teachers."

I said, "The interstate is one thing, backing down a ramp in the rain is another."

Kelly smiled and said, "They'll both be licensed by the middle of January! Then we'll be glad we didn't name the company TP&D Trucking!"

"It would still work! Two pussies or three pussies it works either way!" I laughed.

"It would need to be FP&TD Trucking. Four Pussies and Two Dicks Trucking." Sammi laughed.

All four of us were laughing. I heard a voice I hadn't heard before and knew it was Megan. 'I have a pussy too! Aren't I part of Peterson Family Trucking?' I heard the hurt in her thought for being overlooked. I answered her by thinking, 'The pussies and dicks have bought their way into the company. How about we pay you to finish your education and put that money towards your buy in?'

I heard her response as well as the rest of the family. It was unanimous. As I was being excluded I heard Megan ask if she got to have sex with the company, too. I didn't hear the answer. I wondered if what happened with Andrea and the disappearing clothes meant I had sex with my mother too.

Ten miles farther down the road I asked myself, 'What difference would the answer make? It would only be important if we were attempting to be normal.'

The closer we got to downtown Denver the more traffic we encountered. Sammi watched and I could tell she was more than a little interested. At our destination she visibly relaxed as I parked and shut down the truck. She called a taxi company and ordered a minivan taxi. We gathered clothes and suitcases for the trip to the hotel. Megan was already there and Momma and Dad were about an hour away.

Kelly and I checked our trucks one more time, got in the minivan and headed for the hotel. The driver asked Kelly what the happy occasion was. She said, "A wedding!"

He asked, "Who's getting married?"

After a pause of three seconds all three women answered, "All of us!" The driver didn't ask any more questions.

At the hotel I wondered what kind of reservations Dad had made for us. I went to the reception desk and asked. The twenty-something young woman punched buttons on her computer and looked up smiling. "Mr. Peterson, you have the suite at the top of the hotel. Four bedrooms and all private for your party." She handed me four key cards and said, "These are your elevator keys, not room keys. The elevator opens to your floor." Two bellmen pushed carts of our things towards the elevators. I gave each woman a key and we followed the bellman.

The elevator doors opened and we walked into a huge suite. A large living room with two bedrooms to either side and walls of glass looking over the city to the north and south. Megan had moved her things and her self into one bedroom. She had been napping while she waited for the rest of us and woke when our noise entered the suite.

There were hugs all around and I watched as Kelly and Sammi organized things. They gave a bedroom to Momma and Dad. The bedroom Megan had taken was the one next to Momma and Dad. The other two bedrooms held clothes for Kelly, Sammi and Andrea. Andrea had the fewest clothes so my clothes went into the same closet as hers. Nothing was said out loud about sleeping arrangements. In fact almost nothing was said out loud at all. I'd been around groups of women all my life and these were the quietest women I'd ever been near.

Kelly came to me as I stood looking out the windows to the north. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Feeling ignored? Left out?"

"Not really. If there's something I need to know, I know I'll be told. This gathering isn't for Dad and it isn't really for me either. It's for all of you. A thousand years ago when a marriage happened it happened by the two people saying, "We're married." They didn't need a government or a church to say it was so. They said it. I've already said it. You're my wife. Sammi's my wife. Andrea's my wife. Megan's a question mark."

'She wants to be your wife, too.' Sammi's voice whispered in my head.

'I may not be normal, but I'm having a little trouble going that far from normal.'

'It doesn't need to be today or tomorrow. Maybe after graduation when she becomes a partner in the company?' Kelly asked.

"Maybe." I said. I felt arms encircle me. They weren't Kelly's. Her's were already around me. They weren't Sammi's either. Then I heard Megan's voice, out loud, but soft.

"Dad, I've loved you as long as I can remember. I've prayed that Mom and you would get together. Since my father is gone I've realized I was praying for something more than you and Mom getting together. I've wanted you to love me, teach me and protect me. I want it more now than ever."

1...456789