Sometimes Things Happen Ch. 02 - Albert

Story Info
Ashleys return proves to be beneficial...
7.2k words
4
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDebaum
JDDebaum
59 Followers

The last couple of months had flown by for Albert Sinns or Al as Ashley had started calling him, in public at least. She had other terms of affection for him at different times. Lover seemed to be her favorite. And those rare times that she really wanted something or to know a certain fact, "Daddy", teasingly slipped through her pouty lips. That particular term was being used more often lately. The twenty-five-year-old had wrapped him around her little finger and anyone that saw them together knew it. Ashley didn't seem to see it. Albert knew better and didn't care what anyone thought, except Ashley of course.

Albert had become a somewhat successful C.P.A and tax consultant though the years, though you'd never know it. He held the mortgage to several of the homes in this very neighborhood and as well as in the Pines South. A small apartment complex on the west side gave him some real estate diversification. He also had invested in some other small businesses, discretely of course.

If a client ever started to have financial problems, it was only natural for him as their accountant to offer advice and sometimes help. Albert often found them a line of credit that helped save their businesses, but more importantly, insuring their good will and friendship. Yet some still failed and when that happened, the highly educated man could pick and choose from those particular investment opportunities... Often for a few cents on the dollar.

Tom Chapel was one of those clients, the general contractor now coordinating the refurbishment of Ashleys mother house. Albert had found him several hundred thousand dollars in cash over the years when Tom needed it. Thus, Albert had a close friendship plus a ten percent 'silent partnership' in Third Generation, now a very successful residential home repair company and occasional builder.

No one knew other than Albert the extent of his holdings. Through the years he had maintained the same middle-class lifestyle. Same house, same look, a new car every three years... It was only when he lost his wife Lynn that any obvious change came into Albert's life.

He became the guy attending many social events that nobody knew.

The tall, slender man with tortoise shell glasses was generally dismissed out of hand. He simply was not perceived as the successful businessman he was... and Albert actually preferred it that way.

He'd learned as an awkward, nonathletic bespeckled boy that remaining in the shadows was his best chance for survival during junior high. It was his sophomore year in high school after helping Dickie 'Hubcap' Stadie pass math class that he learned another lesson that would serve him well throughout his life.

He'd found himself in the wrong bathroom at the wrong time and drew the ire of some of the 'in' crowd. They were discussing his trespass into their territory and what they were going to do with him when Hubcap wandered into the bathroom.

"How you doin' Albert."

"Not so good Dickie."

"This fucking dweeb just interrupted a very private conversation Dickie. He knows he's not allowed in this bathroom."

Albert wasn't sure which one of them said it and learned later it didn't matter to Hubcap. The huge offensive lineman told Albert to go ahead and do what he had to do. Albert's urgent need to use the restroom had vanished and without a word, he quickly left the now very quiet group. Although nothing was ever said, Hubcap's arrival had ended the situation.

Albert never forgot the incident. He never said anything to Dickie, just a thank you nod in the hallway between two people that needed each other's help had sufficed. He simply returned to his anonymity and a much better high school experience. College was pretty much the same situation for him until he met Lynn. Possibly even more reserved than he was, they had met studying in the school's library where they often found themselves when their 'roomies' needed privacy. He was working on his master's, and she was a timid freshman struggling with her class load and as he found out later, a daughter. An awkward courtship followed that culminated in a pretty successful (in his opinion) fifteen-year marriage. It took almost two years after he lost her to stop dwelling on all the what if's and setting a new path in life.

Now, after luring Ashley into his life, he found himself reexamining those plans and his now evolving needs. He never thought he could ever love again or even enjoy another relationship. Not like he had with Lynn. Safe. Quiet. One day melding into the next, until they lost Maddie. Lynn was never the same after that.

After she passed, the women that became available to him during the course of business or being set up by one his few friends simply never clicked. They either already had kids and didn't want any more or simply didn't want them at all. Albert Sinns wanted a child, and he was going to have one. Couple that fact with the baggage they all seemed to carry... Definitely not something that he was looking for.

Ashley was a very different situation.

He had witnessed and shared firsthand many of the trials and tribulations she went through as a girl and then later as teen being his stepdaughter's best friend. When the fifteen-year-old Ashley lost her father in a car accident, he had been there, offering what help or guidance he could. When they all lost Maddie just over a year later, Ashley remained firmly in their life, all though that had slowly tapered off during her last year of high school.

After graduating, she had left for college and for the most part, slowly disappeared from her mother's life, which meant his life as well. Except for the odd call on holidays and never missing her birthday, the contact between the two had become almost nonexistent. Yet, when her mom became ill, the young woman appeared from nowhere to try and help. Her visits, sometimes with her arrogant husband and more often alone, would last usually a few days; sometimes longer. She would smile and wave at Albert when she was alone and seldom, if ever, when her husband was with her.

Albert had rekindled his friendship with her mother after learning of her diagnosis. The ever-changing relationship between the two neighbors' lives, first as parents, then after Robert her husband had been killed and eventually, lovers after he lost his wife Lynn. It was as close to a transactional 'sexual' relationship as Albert ever had up until then. There had been a few that followed. This for that. Maybe a quick tryst for a favor that he done. Albert liked this new dynamic and occasionally exploited it.

Then Ashley reentered his life.

It was during Ashleys visits that he decided to catch up with the doings in Ashleys life. The now much thinner and always attractive womans Facebook page became important to Albert. After a few well-placed 'personal' phone calls, he knew more about Ashley than her mother had ever dreamed of. After her mother's passing, the rest just fell in line. Alberts meticulous planning, his offer to assist the young woman in her time of trouble... That coupled with her husband's self-absorbed behavior had only made it easier for him.

It all had brought them to the here and now.

After the success of Ashley's planned seduction, Albert was amazed at how quickly she settled into his life. She had slowed sleeping late and began joining him for coffee in the morning before he went upstairs to his private office or headed downtown for business. He enjoyed the progress report on 'Mom's' house when he returned to their shared lives. Sometimes, she'd even drag him over to show him the progress personally. Albert soon began to treasure every minute they spent together.

Always dressed in casual sexy, he loved watching Ashleys confidence grow as she delt with the many contractors Tom Chapel had arraigned for the refurbishing of her mom's house. Albert had made it painfully clear to Tom how important the younger woman was to him when he contacted him about the project.

"Everyone was to genuinely listen, be interested, and when she asked a question or made a suggestion, respond to it quickly."

Albert had come to enjoy the flirty smiles and occasional blush that tinted her cheeks when she'd look at their progress or they would explain the details of what was being done. He also learned the emotion he felt when they appreciated the show she often displayed when she walked away was pride... not jealously. Occasionally, when he caught one of them looking, a quick wink from him let them know it was alright to look. But what pleased Albert the most was that she knew they were looking too, and how much she enjoyed it. Often, when well out of their sight, she'd climb giggling into his arms like the child she sometimes could be and kiss his neck. It had turned into an innocent game between them that the middle-aged man truly loved.

Up until now, Albert Sinns had always watched life pass him by from the sidelines, as an observer, seldom being an actual participant. Safe in the shadows or blending into the night, he chose to learn through quiet observation and study.

And now, this new addition to his life, the playful and often teasing Ashley, opened a wider avenue to his life. He finally had something that others wanted. Their subtle flirting or lustful gazes at what was his pleased Albert... and sometimes aroused him.

Her genuine smile began to appear far more often after the first weeks they had spent together. When she quickly eased into his limited social circle, he realized how perfect she was.

As their relationship grew and apparent dedication to each other became more obvious, those that they now spent time with them took notice. The women began to trust her, and their husbands envied the forty-six-year-old man.

Jamie, the Judges wife, had taken to her immediately. It was no surprise to Albert. Dale and Jamie shared almost the same age difference as they did. Jamie was 36 and Dale 55. The uncrowned Mistress of the more exclusive members of the clique he sometimes frequented had quickly used that fact to ease Ashleys concerns about the perceptions of others and how to handle the questioning looks their age difference often presented. Jamie had become Ashleys confidant and soon, even more importantly, close friend. The Judge was more than pleased at the amount of time the two women had started spending together.

Albert knew that it was Dale's interest in the twenty-five-year-old that led Jamie to take Ashley under her protective wing. The evidence of the older womans influence soon showed in Ashley. Her over all presence, changing attire and even the new steel framed glasses that replaced his former tortoise shell ones.

He and Ashley spent most of their free time together. Dinners were intimate. Sometimes with their growing group of friends, sometimes out at different eateries. Small parties began to occupy their weekends, yet most often they could be found curled up together in front of the fireplace where they first consummated their relationship. They would talk for hours about anything and nothing with her cheek pressed against his chest, often trying to recreate that first night together. It had all worked out far better than Albert had planned. The preparation and efforts were paying off nicely. What he hadn't planned for was the feelings he was developing that came with the success of those efforts.

Ash could be teasingly playful and deeply serious. She always started out interested in whatever he had to say, business, special events, etc., but soon would become bored if he chatted away a little too long on those subjects that didn't directly affect them as a couple.

She had successfully nudged him into trying the many different things that he had previously avoided. As the smaller parties and get togethers became more frequent, his reserved outlook was slowly changing, and the sex...

The sex was amazing. Ashley never said no; he didn't have to ask. There was no scheduled times or limits or lengthy, tedious discussions as Albert had become accustomed to during his marriage and other brief affairs. With Ashley, no subject was off limits and no secret shared was ever judged or criticized.

He learned quickly not to ask about something if he really didn't want to know. She could be blunt and often was. When he questioned her attire for one particular dinner, she simply began modeling different outfits letting him choose what she was to wear. (It did occur to the smitten man that she only put on what she wanted to wear anyway.) She encouraged him to share his feelings, wants and desires and then would do most anything she could to explore those shared thoughts. He learned that he didn't have to try and turn her into anything, she already fit into his life perfectly.

She loved making him happy and he reciprocated, often putting his own taboos behind him to please her. He was happiest when she was. Even during their frequent shopping trips, when she asked for a little something and bought even less, became a fun filled romp when trying on clothes or his favorite; Watching her try on shoes. Albert was enthralled watching the different men scurry about trying their best to please the demanding twenty-five-year-old with perfect legs that once, wore no panties...

His twenty-five-year-old.

The future mother of his child.

The 'Minx' as he referred to her, made it very difficult for him to accomplish that particular goal, a child. Doctor Roberts, during a special appointment, had suggested that if he wanted 'higher sperm viability', two to three days between intimate sessions was recommended. When the good Doctor finally met Ashley at a get together at the Judges', he smiled, wished Albert good luck and suggested to him he make another appointment.

Earlier one week, when Albert hinted that they take a few days off so he could 'recharge his batteries' before their upcoming weekend at the Judges' lake house, Ashley was not pleased.

"There is nothing wrong with your batteries Mr. Sinns.", she pouted.

Then to prove her point, after returning early from her shared mani-pedi with the judge's wife, she started to tease him with a pair of red shorty shorts and a white button-down shirt knotted below her unencumbered breasts. When that didn't work, she started pouting. There would be a light cough when she entered the room or a long sigh when she left. Every tilt of her head with her cute little smile and the freshened scent of her favorite something de something was making him crazy. Knowing the mood she was in and how her nipples would be taut & dark pink and so very, very sensitive. How 'Kitty' would be so warm, wet & welcoming...

Ahley had put her full tease on and would do anything to get what she wanted. And Albert would prove to be powerless to stop her.

He pretended to ignore her until at last, as she left the kitchen rolling her tight little ass and then turned to make a face at him. Leaping up, he made a half-hearted attempt to grab for her. She dipped away from him giggling and running through the front-room with him chasing her, she circled the couch several times, changing direction as he followed; then past the stairs, hall bath and into the master bedroom. She tried to close the door, screeching when he pushed his way in and then diving on the huge, hand carved bed she herself had found. Flushed, her face and chest varying shades of pink, she quickly scooched back and away from him before pointing her finger at him.

"We have to wait Albert..."

Then sitting on her heels, chin up and hands on hips, she put her innocence on full display.

"... now you just go back to your laptop Mister."

Albert said nothing. Holding those beautiful, teasing mahogany eyes with his own, he slowly began unbuttoning his shirt.

"You've been a real pain in the ass today young lady."

"So?"

Her breath quickened as he undid his sleeves and slid the linen from his shoulders.

"R-remember what you said... Y-you have to recharge your batteries."

Stepping out of his shoes and loosening his belt, the sound of him lowering his zipper seemed loud in the now very still bedroom.

"Take off the shirt Ashley."

She pouted.

"Nuh-uh."

He saw her looking past him into her reflection in the large ornate mirror that ran the length of their newfound beds matching dresser.

"Now Ashley."

He saw the slight trembling of her tinted lips and, albeit slowly, began doing as she was asked.

"I just wanted this weekend to be special for us..."

The sky-blue boxers she had picked out for him joined his neatly pressed slacks on the floor.

"...get a little sun. Maybe spend a sometime together on the lake. Make love."

His very hard cock led the way as he slowly moved toward her.

"So, you want to play."

"Nooo... I-I'm sorry."

With her shirt now open, he saw how right he had been. Her nipples were drawn up-tight, their tightened areola becoming a small base for two plump, raspberry shaded nipples on her very pale breasts.

"Off Ashley. And then the shorts. I can see you are not wearing any panties. You were pretty confident you were going to get your way weren't you."

The shirt fell behind her before she leaned forward to push the shorts off her hips, past her knees and eventually off her feet to join her shirt behind her. Now nude, she sat back on her heels, hands on top of her thighs, chin out.

"Happy?"

Wetting his finger, he began circling the tip of her trembling right breast. Not a word passed between them as he began to lightly tug at the crinkled skin before doing the same with her left, Cupping the firm flesh, fingertips caressing the pale skin, he bent to take the tip between his lips. A little gasp escaped her lips. Then, Albert began the gentle manipulations that he had learned so well in the last months. The results were immediate.

"I-I need you Daddy... N-now please."

The urgency in her low, hoarse words rattled through his soul. Gently laying her back, he watched as she parted her thighs slowly. Above the entrance to her body was a puffy, slightly parted, glistening slit. He held her eyes as he settled into position. Sliding the end of his erection several times through the damp warmth, then pressing against her hardened clit. He slowly circled his hips.

"Daadddeee!"

Moving downward through the delicate folds and just inside her swollen warmth, she gasped as he centered against her welcoming opening. Her hiss filled the room as he started to slip almost effortlessly inside. He paused for a moment, more to control himself than to tease. She tried bucking upward, lifting her hips to get him deeper inside, to be closer to him.

"Albeeert..."

He drove forward. She cried out, clutching at his shoulders and dragging her well-manicured nails across the skin of his back. The antique bed creaked as the tops of massive carved corner-posts leered down at the rutting couple with him trying to match her wanton need. During the next frenzied minutes, she whimpered and cried out as their coupling became as intense as any he had experienced. He slowed through her first climax before slowly lengthening his thrusts to bring her to another...

As they laid there, still panting, she in almost a fetal position with his arms pulled snuggly around her, she kissed the back of his hand.

"What are you going to do with me, Daddy?"

He nuzzled the back of her neck before nipping at the lobe of her ear.

"I'd like to keep you here, all to myself, hidden from the world and do all the naughty little things we do and try some of the others we've talked about."

Rolling her shoulders away, she untangled herself from his arms. Then returning to sitting on her heels, facing him, she took his hands in hers.

"I'm serious Albert."

"So am I Button."

She sighed.

"I think I'm falling in love with you Mr. Sinns..."

JDDebaum
JDDebaum
59 Followers