Sometimes Things Happen Ch. 02 - Albert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...no place to go except up to bed. Maybe one of the couches if you don't feel like going up the stairs."

A small giggle escaped Ashleys lips. Three sets of eyes looked at her.

"My Al is all tuckered out..."

She looked at the man that adored her.

"... it's been a long day for him. First there was the drive, then the early dinner..."

She uncrossed her ankles before shifting toward the group and settling on the edge of the lounger.

"... all that unpacking."

She lowered her chin and smiled as she teased him with hooded eyes. Albert knew exactly what she was doing. Dale enjoyed the freshened view. Jamie had a feeling.

"I'll have another bourbon."

Then he winked at Jamie.

"But I think Button should get it. I mean, she is the youngest and all."

The laughter that ensued set the tone for the rest of the night. Ashley became the defacto waitress, filling the many drink orders. Jamie became the nurse that tended to the now infirmed judge, helping him out of his chair, patting his hand and waking him when he drifted off. Somehow the white shift she was wearing fit in the sexy role she was playing. And Albert joined in where he could, finally settling in as the letch that had a bit too much to drink and flirting with both of the girls.

It was soon after eleven, as much of the music quieted and lights started to fade, Jamie dimmed their own lights. Smooth jazz filtered softly through the sound system on the deck as the couples settled into each other's arms....