Sometimes Things Happen Ch. 02 - Albert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her hands in his own, he froze for a moment, stunned.

"...the way you care about me Lover. Protect me; Not just here and now, but all the years I've known you. You always make me feel so special. And when we make love..."

She blushed and then looking down at the disheveled sheets under them.

"...even like now, when we fuck, I always know that you're thinking of me first. I can feel it. This..."

"You think or you know Ash?"

He needed to make sure of what she said and what he just heard.

"I-I know."

He caught his breath and without hesitation.

"I love you too Ash..."

A soft smile came to her face before looking back up at him.

"...very, very much."

That was the first-time those words were used between them. He was going to make sure they would share them often... Again, and again. They cuddled, sated and secure, falling asleep tangled in each other's arms.

Ashley slept late the next morning, finally awakened by the smell of the second pot of fresh coffee and the sun slipping around the edges of the blinds. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she finally found Albert stretched out in the hammock, his preferred perch in the back yard. He smiled as she padded through the open French-doors in just her sandals and cherry red silk panties. With her first cup of coffee clutched in her hands, the cool, late morning air tightened her exposed nipples.

"My, my, my... Don't you look sexy this morning."

Ashley immediately tilted her head and gave him her best come hither smile while slowly separating her hands allowing him an unobstructed view of her pale breasts and taut, pink nipples.

"I wanted to say thank you for yesterday."

He looked at her quizzically. She tasted her coffee, mahogany eyes peering at him over the cups edge.

"You never did say anything about the new color I chose for my nails."

"You know I love the way you take care of yourself, the choices you make."

"I guess, but I still like hearing it."

He chuckled and patted the webbed material of the hammock next to him.

"No, no, no... I don't think so. If I get to close, we might have a repeat of that hot little session that we had yesterday... And you need to recharge."

Already the tease and she had been up what, twenty minutes maybe?

"And a repeat would be bad because?"

"Out here, me 'dressed' like this. What would Jerry or his crew think when they show up to finish the painting next door."

Albert smiled and winked.

"I'm not sure, why don't you ask them."

Albert lifted his hand and waved at the two men on ladders and scaffolding adding the bright yellow she had chosen to the exterior of her late mother's house. "Albert!"

The young woman tried to cover her exposed breasts from the two sets of unblinking eyes some fifty feet away, the coffee cup splashing on the ground in front of her. With the sound of Al applauding and soon added too by the staring men ringing in her ears, she fled back into the house. After several minutes and finally regaining most of her composure, she peeked through the now tightly drawn mini blinds. There was the man that had just told her he loved her standing at the fence and smiling as he chatted with the two painters that had just seen almost all of her. Still thoroughly embarrassed, she slowly tried to catch her breath. In what seemed like an hour that was only several more minutes, Albert came into the house smiling.

"I'd say I was sorry, but I'm not. The look on your face was priceless."

Ashley gnawed at her lower lip.

"T-that was your idea of a joke? Letting two strangers see me nude?"

"Almost nude."

He smiled. The bright red flush that had diminished returned to Ashleys' face.

"What if they took a picture? Do you want to see me all over the internet?"

"They would never do that. Besides, I love seeing you, nude or dressed or anywhere else I can find you; you know that."

He couldn't understand why she was so angry.

"You want to see me like Dale likes to see Jamie?"

She glared at him as a single tear fell, staining her cheek. Now on top of her exposure to the painters, she had broken a confidence with her new-found friend that she had sworn not to repeat. Oh gawd...

"Does all of this have anything to do with your regular mani-pedi thing with Jamie ending early yesterday?

Anger turned to fear. Fear turned to shame.

"M-maybe."

"Tell me Ashley."

"I can't Albert. I promised Jamie."

"Ahhh..."

He tugged at his ear. She saw his eyes pale. Refusing to hold his gaze, she stared at the small gold cross on his sometimes neckless near the center of his chest. A long, awkward silence settled between them.

"I'm sorry Lover. I'm a little messed up right now."

He said nothing, opening his arms and when she filled them, he just held her. He wondered just how much she had learned about the Stavoe's relationship. Her words started to flow like an endless series of different thoughts telling him just how upset she was.

"Jamie was upset about something. I've never seen her go through her wine like she was. I wasn't sure what to do. Then she just started talking. I remembered how she always listens to me and the way you always listen to people... S-so I did the same. You know..."

She looked up into his concerned, pale blue eyes.

"...I just listened."

"I know Button."

He lifted her hand and kissed the tips of her fingers.

"Oh Albert, she started crying and told me, 'I never realized how short our time was going to be together.' It scared me. Then I thought of you and then about Mom."

She pressed her cheek against him. Her words trailed off for a moment. And then as she often did, yet another train of thought.

"Albert, that night after me and Michael arrived, why didn't you... you know."

She looked up at him. He kissed her questioning forehead.

"That was something he wanted, not you Ash..."

"But I did. I wanted you too."

"Not like that you didn't."

Again, the change.

"Do you know what Jamie sometimes does for Dale?"

He did. He enjoyed the occasional CD that Dale had often shared. He said it was one of the best ways he could 'get it up' anymore. Albert had understood. Just like Dale understood.

"What does she do Butter?"

She held him closer in her arms.

"Sh-she sometimes sleeps with other men. Just like what Michael wanted me to do. That's what their exercise room is for. You know, above the garage?"

"I thought I knew all about the exercise room Ash, but I didn't know that."

"She does..."

She paused and then looked up at him.

"...and what do you know about their playroom?"

He almost stepped in it.

"Where did 'playroom' come from?"

"That's what she called it. Their playroom is the exercise room."

"That room was put together nine, maybe ten years ago. All I've ever heard it called was the exercise room."

"Have you ever used it?"

'Yes."

"Like Jamie does with other men?"

"No."

She wrinkled her nose.

"I don't believe that Daddy. I bet you've had lots of women in that exercise room or playroom or whatever they call it."

He had. Well two...

"No. Never."

"N-not even with Jamie? I know you think she's hot."

"She is... and I haven't. That would open a door that I will never go through Button. My relationship with Dale is far more important than any tryst with his wife. Even the alluring Jamie."

He saw the next question forming in her eyes.

"And no... I do not want to see you with any other men."

"Then why... I mean... What just happened in the backyard?"

"It was the exact same thing to me as seeing you spend time with some of the contractors or how you always make it a point to look so good when we got out or how sometimes you tease when we go shopping..."

He swooshed the tip of her nose.

"...Ashley, you are the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I like showing off what's mine."

She wrinkled her nose before extending her lower lip.

"I'm yours now?"

He loved it when she did that thing with her lip.

"Aren't you?"

"Yes!"

He chuckled.

"Besides... You've always liked the attention young Lady, even when you were much younger."

"Mmmmmmm..."

"Don't deny it Button. I watched when you and Maddie would compete for the attention of the boys that passed through your lives."

She just smiled up at him.

"It's one of those things I always admired about you Ash... The way you can turn on the charm or be a little flirty when you need too or how you can tease to get your own way. Maddie learned that particular talent from you. Her Mother was never like that. You always did bring out the best in her Button."

She gave him a quick kiss before squeezing his bottom.

"I love you, Daddy."

"And I you Button..."

They stayed close to home before leaving for Jamie and Dale's lake house. In the two days following the revelations of their admitted affections, they just wanted to be alone; close to each other. She thought about putting off their weekend plus trip, but Al had consoled her not to. When she started questioning for the fourth time how she should act following the crack in her mentors near perfect constructed image, Albert swatted her bottom. Hard.

"Forget it Ashley! Put it in a box. Lock it. And toss it away."

The harsh way it was said sent a chill through her body making her nipples tighten...

The three-hour drive had flown by after finally leaving the city. The men rode in front while the ladies were left to their own devices in the back. Jamie, after a hug and a kiss, carried on as if the revealing conversation they shared had never occurred. Ashley was grateful that she did.

The small town serving the lake area actually had more restaurant's than gas stations, a fact Dale kept repeating as they all shared an early dinner ten minutes from their destination. The lake house was a three-bedroom, two story house set back several hundred feet from the well populated lake. You could still imagine what the area looked like before all the development by the magnificent pecan and live oak trees scattered between the properties.

Their room, on the second floor, was huge with its own half bath and shower. An oversized brass bed placed against the entry wall in a room decorated in a small flower pattern and trimmed in white reminded Ashley of a woman's room in some of the old movies that Al liked. It even had a matching wire brass vanity, chair. The large mirror actually tilted. A gold hairbrush and comb set completed the southern look and the subtle squeak in the bed where they unpacked caused several naughty thoughts in the young woman. Oddly though, it didn't fit with anything else in the house.

You entered both upstairs bedrooms from a long balcony that over-looked the living and dining rooms. You could literally have a conversation with someone on the couch below just by leaning over the four-foot railing that made up the other half of the open hallway. You could see the lake from the window wall that ran the length of the back of the house from floor to vaulted ceiling. A sparkling redwood deck encircled the entire back half of the house on the lake side, with a barbecue pit on the kitchen side and a hot tub on the opposite, master bedroom side. 'Just beautiful' was all Ashley said as she held Albert's hand during the short tour.

As they slowly unpacked, Albert kept mulling about how much the house had changed and what it must have cost for all those changes. He had found it for the Stavoes and never saw any receipts for this amount of work. What was supposed to be a quiet, weekend get-away, now appeared to be quite the party house.

"Dale said he had some work done, but I can't believe how much."

Ashley was a little concerned about the change in his mood since their arrival. After they finished unpacking, she did her best to add some of the blue back into his paled eyes.

"What would you like me to change into Lover?"

Albert, deep in thought didn't answer at first. She pouted as she looked at him with her hands behind her back.

"Shall I just go ah natural fine Sir..."

Then after a pause, she moved closer and whispered.

"...I know Dale would like that Daddy..."

Again, a pause.

...Would You?"

That finally got his attention. He smiled before swooshing the tip of her nose.

"Nothing that blatant, Button. Maybe that pale green, off the shoulder sun dress and your white leather flip-flops. I love you in that."

"Oooooo."

"I'm not sure exactly what they have in mind Ash."

"And that bothers you why? I thought we were just going to relax and get some sun..."

She could get naked in mere seconds, and she did.

"...and maybe enjoy the lake."

Albert looked at the prize that was his and smiled.

"I never get tired of looking at you Button."

She took her time dressing, if you called dropping the light cotton material over her head and tugging the dress past her hips dressing. She didn't bother with a bra, after first checking with Albert of course. Her nipples would be kinda visible and when she leaned forward... Smiling to herself, she knew how much he loved it when she teased. The Judge was the only friend that she was allowed to play like that with. Dale, like many men, were distracted by her lack of inhibition and somewhat innocent flirting. Alberts smile when she did exactly that pleased her. Panties were never optional when they were with the Stavoes or anyone else they knew for that matter. He loved men admiring her legs, yet her little 'kitty' was his and no one else's to see.

Ashley knew she was spoiled. The man now looking at her with bright blue eyes loved her like no one ever had. She knew it. Reveled in it. She also knew he was a bit of a voyeur, a 'peeping tom' as her mother had told her in several of her drugged rants. It had taken Ashley a lot of time to separate fact from fiction about the things her mother had told her. The OxyContin made her drift in and out of reality. A few of those things Ashley had heard so many times that she was hard pressed not to believe her. And where Albert was no 'peeping tom', she knew he liked to watch her in the tub or dressing or just cleaning house; often when he thought she was unaware.

Her mother shared enough of what she knew about the middle-aged man to pique Ashley's curiosity at the time. 'You could do a lot worse than that Mr. Sinns sweetie. He's always had a special fondness for you.' It didn't take Ashley long to see her mother was right, making her decision much easier when he showed more than a fatherly interest in her after her mother's passing...

Dale and Jamie Stavoe watched with great interest as their guests in the bedroom above the kitchen shared their thoughts. The three digital cameras, complete with sound, covered the room nicely. Dale wet his lips, wondering aloud what the twenty-five would taste like if he ever got the chance. His wife, pressed against his back, arms around his waist, slowly caressed the swelling he often developed when the little tease was around.

"You haven't seen anything you already haven't seen before."

"This is different than watching you two changing into bathing suits or trying on new clothes."

"And what about that massage?"

He chuckled.

"You know what massage cost me?"

"Mmmmm... And as you saw, Sonya is very good. Besides you loved every minute of it. How many times have you watched that C.D.? I think you know exactly how that shaved little pussy looks and what you'd do with it; Maybe as well as that Assistant D.A. you had under your thumb for a while."

"This is different Jame... When she's with him... All heated up... The way she looks at him..."

"Still the romantic at heart I see."

She pressed the growing flesh under her fingers.

"I remember when I used to do this to you."

"You still do Jamie."

"Would you like me to try now?"

He sighed.

"Let's see what else the week-end might hold."

She moved away, letting him hope for a little show that Albert and Ash might give him on the largest monitor. As she sorted through her walk-in, deciding what she was going to wear, she looked in the full-length mirror at its end. She liked what she saw. At thirty-six, the current blonde admired what God and Dale had given her. The olive-green eyes, high cheek bones and length in her arms, waist and legs were Gods. Her arrogant, perfectly shaped nose and C cup breasts were Dales. She maintained the rest with diet and some exercise... and a little help from well-paid others.

"Shall I interrupt their little play time and try to get the evening started?"

She looked at her husband, his hand now in the same area hers had been and then the crystal-clear picture on the monitor. Ashley was on her knees, the green cotton pushed below her breasts, mouth moving up and down Alberts rather impressive cock. Jamie had never looked at Albert as a potential lover, yet what she was seeing now interested her more than she ever thought it would. The auburn-haired woman, her hair loosely tied back, was giving her lover a very wet, very enthusiastic blow job. She would curl her tongue around the swollen, angry looking tip while her fingers cradled Alberts balls and smile up at him before plunging almost the entire length into her mouth and throat.

The Judges wife watched as her husband flexed his own hips as she did that, and the passion that began to twist his face. Padding quickly to her husband, she knelt in front of him, lightly moving his hand away and fumbling with the belt.

"J-Jame..."

She worked his slacks open, pulling the plaid material inside them down before filling her mouth with every bit of his warm, thickening flesh. As her experienced tongue gave him every bit of pleasure she had learned in the many years before, she tingled with need when the volume on the main monitor went up. Ashleys wet, mewing sounds filled the room with Alberts words of appreciation encouraging the much younger woman. Jamie doubled her efforts when the first trace of the sweet, salty semen she had missed from her husband for so long, leaked between her lips.

She felt her husband tremble when Albert cried out. Jamie groaned and hollowed her cheeks... hoping. Ashley whimpered as she struggled to swallow the entire offering that she had teasingly drawn out of the shuddering Albert. Dale took the woman he loved and pushed her face deep between his thighs. Jamie did as he wanted her to do, stabbing at his ass with the tip of her tongue while he furiously worked his near erection. When Ashleys contented sigh filled the older woman's ears, her husband stiffened.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much..."

Dale's own semen, warm and welcomed, spurt once gently and then trickled down his rapidly deflating penis. Jamie slowly moved her lips and mouth under his sagging balls and along the shrinking flesh before pressing it to her cheek. No words passed between them. There wasn't anything to be said that hadn't been said so many times before...

Later, the two couples relaxed together on the deck. With wine for the ladies and bourbon for the men, their moods slowly blended together. The sun had set a few hours before and the many lights now on and around the lake obscured the stars.

Several types of music drifted across the open water giving them each the chance to try and listen to their favorite genre when the conversation slowed.

"Another drink Mr. Sinns?"

"Hmmm... I don't know. I think I'm pretty much where I want to be."

"Ash?"

"Nooo, I don't think I should have any more."

The older woman smiled at her husband.

"We have two light weights with us this evening Judge."

Dale nodded, then looked at Albert.

"You're on vacation my friend. Two beautiful women. A damn near perfect night..."

The light blue at the end of the deck flashed, announcing it was doing its job eliminating pests.