Sometimes Things Just "Cum" Together... Pt. 01

Story Info
A pair of panties leads to quite the night...
807 words
4.35
9.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it had been months since I last let Tanya out of the closet. Between work and the familial obligations, there had been very little time. It was frustrating to say the least, but the most annoying thing was the missed opportunities that seemed like a sure thing!! I had several opportunities and set up a couple of meetings with other Gurls, but they all fell through at the last minute, leaving me still horny and thirsty for some dress up play!!

To make matters worse, I had gotten an unexpected bonus at work and after being responsible and paying off some debt, I decided to give myself a present, and had a little on-line shopping spree! New chemises, stockings, panties, bras, a corset, 4" strappy sandals and a sweater dress from Frederick's and also a new wig. All these wonderful things and no time to even try them on!!! I finally had decided that enough was enough! I made excuses at home on Tuesday that would have me gone on the Thursday night. I couldn't wait. I would get a room in a nearby town and have a Tanya night!!! I would try on my new things, and practice my make-up! I really wanted to try the "smoky eye" look.

I keep myself relatively smooth, but Thursday morning, I took extra special care on my legs, chest, underarms, and etc., paying close attention to my little landing strip! The anticipation all day at work drove me crazy. When the work day finally ended, I nearly ran out of the place. I needed to make a stop or two after checking in. I wanted to buy a bottle of wine, and needed to hit the drugstore for some make-up. I had seen a commercial on TV with Drew Barrymore advertising a new product for that "smoky eye look" and I just had to have it!!!

I went to my motel and checked in. I had a room right near the laundry, which suited me fine. I wanted to wash a couple of undergarments that I had previously worn, but hadn't had the opportunity to wash. I went through my things, found the dirty clothes, and checked my make-up supplies to see if I needed anything else. I then put my clothes in the laundry and left to get my wine and make-up. As I was leaving the motel, I held the door for a man that had his hands full. He thanked me as he went on by. I noticed that he was very well put together, definitely a gym rat, with that rugged kind of construction look to him.

Anyway, I headed out to get my wine and make-up. When I got back to the room, I went to the laundry room. I found my laundry already in dryer so I checked it. It was dry enough already, so I grabbed it, wrapped them in a towel and headed back to my room. As I reached my room, I saw the guy I had helped coming out of the room across from mine. "Hey again!" he said with a grin! "We have to stop meeting like this!" I laughed and said "Hey yourself" or something else innocuous and let my self in my room.

I then proceeded to get ready. I ran the tub and added a flowery bubble bath. I find it helps me to soak and wash away the day and my masculine side, letting Tanya come forth. I had been trying to cultivate a feminine way of speaking and began talking to myself in my Tanya voice. I grabbed the razor and touched up some stray hairs I had missed that morning, then lathered and shaved my face and neck as closely as possible. Once done, I drained the tub, showered and wrapped a towel around my chest.

I applied lotion to my smooth body from head to toe. I had purchased it at Bath and Body and it had the wonderful sensual smell of tea rose. I then chose a pair of white stockings with a purple bow at the top in the front. I love the feel as I roll a pair of hose up my freshly shaved legs! I had to be careful not to get to excited! I could feel my clitty beginning to stir. Next I chose a pair of purple crotchless panties with white lace trim. They matched my hose perfectly. I was looking at myself in the full length mirror when there was a knock on the door!! I froze!! I stood, frozen like a deer in the headlights! The knock came again. I quietly went to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was the guy from across the hall!!! What made it worse was he was holding a pair of my panties!