Sometimes Things Just "Cum" Together... Pt. 02

Story Info
A pair of panties leads to quite the night...
1k words
4.47
5.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there stunned, trying to decide what to do, he knocked again louder!

"I know you're in there", he said softly, "and I know these are yours! Open up!" My heart felt as though it would beat out of my chest!

"Just a minute!" I answered. I went to my things and put on a white satin dressing robe and went to answer the door. I slowly began to crack the door open when he shoved it and me aside. He entered quickly and closed the door behind him!

"Well, well, well! What do we have here? Hmmmm? Seems somebody has a secret! I believe that these belong to you?" He handed me the panties but held on to them as I tried to take them. "Here's the deal. I am going to take a shower. I am going to take your room key. When I am done, I will be back! Show me what you have on underneath that robe!" he said as he let go of my panties.

I opened my robe and showed him my panties and hose! He quickly stepped towards me and grabbed my now flaccid cock. He pulled me forwards forcefully causing me to let out a yelp. As I did, he smothered my mouth with his as he kissed me passionately. As he kissed me, he fondled my now growing "clitty". He broke away as quickly as he had started and leaving me off balance as I had begun to lean into the kiss!

"What's your name?" he asked as he continued to squeeze my now throbbing "clitty".

"Tanya" I said in my most feminine voice.

"Show me what else you were going to wear tonight!" he demands as he let go of my clitty.

I went to my things that I had laid out. I held up the new corset which was the same purple as the bow on the hose and my panties, my new grey sweater dress with matching grey sandals were next to it on the bed.

"Very nice!" he said. "You do wear make-up?" he asked.

I nodded "And a wig also." I replied as sultry as possible. I was getting turned on now that the shock was over and by the bulge in his pants, I could tell he was just as hot!

"OK, you've got a half-hour before I return! Get going!" he turned to leave.

"Wait!" I cried. "Would you lace up my corset for me? I can never get it tight enough!"

He smiled as I said it. "Of course my Sweet, it will be my pleasure!" I quickly removed my robe. I loosened the ties on the back of the corset and undid the front. As I placed it around my waist, he stepped behind me. I went to close the front, it wouldn't reach. He loosened the ties a bit more and I quickly closed the front. The corset has a push-up style bra component. I arranged everything just right and told him I was ready. I took a deep breath, and then let it out all the way. He pulled the laces tight and tied them off. He expertly hid the ties and stepped back to examine his handiwork.

He let out a whistle! "Very, very nice! You have quite the figure!" I blushed and muttered a thank you as I bent to attach the garters. "Here, let me help you with the ones in the back." He attached the garters and then spun me around! He looked me in the eyes as he held my arms at my side. "It appears that you like this! Good! I will promise that tonight will be unforgettable. Nothing will happen that you abject to. Now get ready and I will be back in a few."' With that he turned and left, taking my room key from the desk as he left.

I stood there for a few seconds after the door closed. "What have you gotten yourself into now Tanya? Hmmm?"

I muttered. "Oh well, I have been looking to play, so now I will play!" I headed into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I applied my concealer and foundation and after reading the instructions, went for that "smoky eyes look". I had chosen shades of purple to match my undergarments. After a few false starts, I got it right. I used the new "Falsies" mascara and "WOW" my lashes never looked so good! I then added some blush and finished it off with a nice purple lipstick. Next came my wig, a mocha brown number that looked adorable.

I stepped into my dress, and after smoothing it out, decided to add a wide black belt to accentuate my corset trimmed waist. I brushed out my wig and took a look. I was smoking!!! The woman that looked back at me in the mirror was this sexy creature I have come to love to look at. I was in awe that I could change my looks so much! I put my shoes on and added some large hoop earrings and necklace. I then sat down at the desk and applied my stick-on nails. I just finished getting the last one on when he knocked on the door. I was hoping to apply a coat or two of polish to them. I had picked up a glittery purple shade that would have looked great, but they would have to do.

I checked myself one last time, smoothed my dress and went to the door. It opened just as I reached it. "Wow!!! How could I be so lucky!! Look at you!! You are so fucking hot!!" I pirouetted for him. "You even handle those heels like a pro!" he said as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. He had a bottle of wine with him. "Do you like wine?" he asked as his eyes roamed over my body.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I have one on ice!" I pointed to the ice bucket by the bed.

He smiled, "Good, you look amazing!" I blushed again.

"I was going to do my nails, but you didn't give me much time. He looked at my hands. "Why don't you do them now? I'll get the wine."

"OK. By the way, what's your name?" I asked as I set down and started to do my nails. He looked at me and said "You will call me M, or Sir! Is that clear!" I felt my clitty twinge. "Yes Sir!"