Sometimes Things Just "Cum" Together... Pt. 04 - Finale

Story Info
A pair of panties leads to quite the night...
989 words
4.73
2.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked the car out front of the motel and helped me out. The drinks had done a number on me, and I needed him to support me. It was the first time I had gotten drunk wearing heels and I was struggling to keep my balance. He steered us to the front of the motel and took me through the lobby.

I know the clerk at the desk recognized me and I didn't care! "M" led me towards our rooms, and as I turned to my door, he guided me to his door instead. "In here Slut" he said as he opened his door.

I entered with him close behind and heard the door close behind us. He spun me around and kissed me deeply! His hold on me was all that kept me upright. He guided us to the bed and pushed me down. "Take off the dress only!"

I moved to do as he said but had difficulty because of my condition. Finally, I was standing there clad only in my corset, hose, heels, and panties. He was lying on the bed watching me.

"Take off the panties and the gaff, then join me here." I quickly obliged and was soon lying next to him on the bed. We embraced and were soon kissing and fondling each other. His hand found my butt plug and began to move it in an out.

The sensations sent quivers through my body, but the alcohol kept me from getting hard. Nevertheless, pre-cum flowed from my "clitty".

After a few minutes, he removed the butt plug. The emptiness that followed made me hunger for more! "Ohhhhh, please...fuck me!" I begged.

"Hmmmm, is that what you want, to be fucked? Is it?" He asked, his voice husky with his lust.

"Oh yesss!!! Please take me and fuck me hard!" I begged "Please!!!???"

"OK, if that's what you want! Roll over on your back!" he commanded.

I did as I was told and as soon as I did, he straddled my chest. Before I knew what was happening, he had secured one arm to the corner of the bed and was working on the other. I love being bound, but only after mutual agreement. I tried to struggle free, but to no avail!

"Now Slut..you agreed to do anything for my cock earlier, didn't you?

"Yes Sir", I replied meekly.

"Good Gurl! Now for the rest!" He went to the closet and came back with a spreader bar which he quickly fastened to my ankles. There was a D-ring in the center which he threaded a rope through and secured. He then placed a collar around my neck and threaded the rope from the spreader through the D-ring on the collar. He then placed a cuff around both legs just above my knees. He attached ropes to these also. "Bend your knees and raise your legs". I did as I was told, and he quickly tied each leg rope to my wrists and pulled the rope from the spreader tight and secured that to the collar. There I was bound tight, my ass totally exposed.

"Now you're ready to fuck!" he growled.

I was scared, but so turned on! "Then get on with it and fuck me!" I taunted.

He looked at me and shook his head. "One more thing." he said as he turned and walked into the bathroom. He quickly returned and sat on the edge of the bed. He caressed my hair and my face, looking me in the eyes. I moaned in pleasure, and as soon as I did, he moved like a striking snake. He grasped my jaw firmly, forcing my mouth open and popped in a pill with his other hand. He covered my mouth and nose and rubbed my throat until, needing a breath, I swallowed.

"You Ass -Hole! What was that?" I yelled.

"Tsk tsk..such language! It was a Viagra. A fairly large dose if you much know. Now I will gag you and you will get your wish!"

There was no use in fighting. It was a penus gag, about 4" around and 6" long. In it went, secured tightly around my head.

He stepped away and pulled out his cell phone. "Hey..It's me! Room 124." He hung up and began to undress. I was in a panic! Who did he call? My thoughts ended abruptly when I felt him kneel before me.

"You wanted to get fucked, well now you will be fucked!" he growled as I felt the head of his cock pressing against my ass pussy. He slid right in after being stretched out by the plug. He started fucking me and soon all my worries went out the window. He was like a machine! Holding my legs for balance, he set a pace that would allow him to last for a while. minutes rolled by and I suddenly realized that my clitty was getting harder and harder! He noticed too! "You like that don't you, you, Sissy Slut!"

I moaned through the gag. He kept it up for a while longer and then felt him stiffen.

" Here you go Sissy...load #1!" I felt his cock grow even bigger and then felt his seed filling me! It was too much, and I came myself, all over my belly! he pulled out just as there was a knock on the door! He left me to answer it and returned with 2 others. Anyone could see the resemblance.

"The Slut is all yours. Slut, meet my brothers." They quickly undressed and flipped a coin. The older of the 2 won. Both were hung as big if not bigger than their brother. I lost track of how long or many times they took turns and how many times I came, but they eventually tired and let me go. I went back to my room and showered dressed and left. What a night!!