Sometimes Things Just "Cum" Together... Pt. 03

Story Info
A pair of panties leads to quite the night...
2.6k words
4.51
2.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to apply the first coat of polish as "M" opened and poured the wine. He approached and offered me a glass. "Just set it there while I finish this coat!" I said as I nodded towards the desk.

"No, I think not! Drink it now!" I looked at him and noticed the smile was gone and the steel in his voice! I set the polish down and took the glass. As I brought it to my lips, he added "All of it!" I drank the glass down quickly. He took it from me and turned to fill it again.

I finished the first coat as he returned with my glass. "Here you go Sexy!" I took the glass and as I went to set it down, he shook his head. "Tsk tsk, drink up Baby Doll!" I did as I was told and could begin to feel the telltale flush before I even finished it. The wine was definitely going to my head already! I looked at my nails. They looked great. The polish really covered nicely. One coat would have to do. I was getting to buzzed to do anymore.

"M" came back with my glass. "Here you go! One last drink!" He handed me the glass. I hesitated before bringing it to my lips. "Last one for now Sweetie!" I looked at him and could tell that refusal was not an option! I brought the glass and chugged it down as he located the remote and turned on the TV. I was definitely getting drunk by this point!

"How about little music to set the mood?" he turned to the music channels and settled on a Pop station. There was a slow ballad on, I don't remember which one. "Dance with me!" he said as he reached his hand out to me. I took his hand and stood carefully in my heels! My head was nearly spinning, and I didn't want to make a fool of myself by falling. I didn't need to worry. No sooner was I standing, his arm wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me close.

He was taller than me even in heels. He put one hand on my ass while he still held my hand with his other. We began to move, and I became very conscious of him. He filled out his dress shirt nicely with muscles rippling to his movements. His jeans accentuated the curve of his ass and his thick thighs. He pulled me closer and as I looked into his eyes, he leaned in and kissed me!

It started out soft and built in intensity. The smell of his cologne coupled with the wine and all my built-up frustration begin to have its toll. My clitty began to grow harder by the sec, and when we finally broke of the kiss, I was panting and in heat. The song ended followed by one with a bit livelier beat. He stepped away and said "Dance for me!" as he sat down in the chair. I have never done that before, but that didn't stop me.

I began to dance, trying to remember and copy what I had seen strippers do for a table dance. As I danced, eyes closed, I heard the sound of a camera. I looked and "M" had my camera. I didn't care, in fact I was even more turned on! I caressed myself and showed my ass and legs, I straddled him facing him and shared the first kiss I initiated, grinding away on the rock-hard lump in his lap. I danced in front of him, showing my ass, telling him to spank it if he wanted. He did! A stinging slap that made me jump, but I begged for more. I received a few more before the song and my dance ended. I could tell by the flashes he was getting it all!

"Very nice Tanya! Very nice indeed! Come here and kneel before me!" I moved forward and knelt between his spread legs. As I gazed hungrily at the lump in his pants, He spoke again. "Look at me Slut!" I looked up and the flash went off. "I think you want what's in here!" he said pointing at his crotch.

"Yes Sir!" I eagerly agreed.

"Then beg for it!!!", he said with a sneer.

I looked back at the growing bulge in his pants. It looked like he was really hung!!! My clitty was throbbing, forcing a tent in the front of my dress! "Oh M, please may I see your cock? Please!!!??? I want it so badly! To hold it and caress, to taste it! Please Sir? Please? I'll do anything. I'll..."

"What did you just say Slut? Huh? Did you say "anything"?"

I realized I had fallen right into a trap, whether intentional or not! "Yes Sir" I mumbled.

"I can't hear you Slut! Tell me again what you'll do to get my cock and look me in the eyes this time!"

I looked up into his eyes. I saw the hunger there and knew that this is what I have been wanting for a long time! "Anything, Sir! I will do anything! Please Sir, please????" I begged!

He chuckled. "Stand up slut!" As I moved to obey, the wine hit me and I staggered, his hand on my arm saved me from falling. "Easy Slut! I don't want you hurting yourself...I'll be the one administering any pain." I steadied myself after the initial dizziness. "Look at you...You can't go out like that!! Pull up your dress!" I looked down to see the front of my dress still tented by my throbbing clitty! I pulled my dress up and "M" freed my clitty from my pre-cum stained panties, pulling my now raging clitty through the crotch of the panties. He stood behind me as he began milking me.

"Hmmmmm...oh Sir! You'll make me cum...ooooohhhhh!" My clitty grew even harder under his attention!

"Tell me when you're close Slut! Understand?" he growled in my ear. He began stroking me faster...I was getting close. He started kissing my neck. It was so arousing, such a turn on. The wine, his scent, his hands his mouth!

"Sir! I'm going to cum!!" He placed an empty glass over the tip of my clit just as I exploded! It was so intense! It rocked me as I came and came, filling the glass halfway! He held me up as the strength of my legs failed me, and when he was satisfied, I had finished, he allowed me to collapse on the floor!

My head was spinning! I started to collect myself and raised myself up to my knees. "Here Slut, drink this!" He offered me the cum filled glass. I took it from him and as I looked into his eyes, I brought it to my lips and drank it down. When I finished, I ran my finger around the inside of the glass to catch any I missed, and as seductively as possible, I sucked my finger clean, never taking my eyes from him! "Hmmmmm, you are quite the Slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir! I am. I'm your Slut!"

He helped me to my feet. "Take off those panties!" I moved to step out of my panties as commanded. He reached into his pocket and removed something. He held it up. "Do you know what this is?" I nodded. I had seen them before on-line and had often thought of buying one. It was a gaffe in flesh colored material. "Good, then let's put it on you and hide that ugly bulge. I can't have my slut giving away her secret!" He helped me put it on and pull my clitty down and back. The ties went up my crack, then came around the front and were tied off in a small bow. "Put on another pair of panties, and then lower your dress." I went to my things and chose a pair of black and purple boy shorts panties. I stepped into them and lowered my dress as told. The tell-tale bulge was gone, leaving my front nice and smooth.

"Nice! Now Slut, go fix your hair and touch up your make-up! We're going out!"

I stopped on the last word. "Out?!?!?!??? I can't go out, I have nev...." I didn't get to finish. I never saw him move, but the slap rocked my head to the side and made my ears ring and eyes tear up!!!

His voice was cold steel! "You said ANYTHING! Remember? Anything! Now go get ready!" I wanted to cry! I had not been out dressed in over 20 years! I knew he meant business, so I retreated to the bathroom and proceeded to fix my hair and touch-up my make-up. He came in the room with my purse. "Grab your brush and things every girl needs Slut and let's go!" I took the purse and as I went to put my things in it, I noticed he had already placed my condoms and lube in it.

"One more thing!" I looked up and saw he had my biggest butt plug in his hands, already glistening with lube!! "Turn around and bend over!" I did as commanded and felt him pull my panties down. He moved the ties to the gaffe to the side, and shoved the plug all the way in, making me let out a gasp and squeal as my muscles tried to stretch around it. He moved the ties back to help hold the plug in and pulled my panties back up! I turned around and he gently wiped the single tear from my cheek! "Tsk, tsk, tsk! Don't fret Baby Doll! What I do, I do for you!"

As we headed out the door, I couldn't help but suppress a shutter! What had I gotten myself into? I wanted to play, but was this truly what I wanted? "M" grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall towards the exit. "Relax Slut, you look fine, more than fine." His words did little to relax me. My heart was pounding.

"Where are we going Sir?"I timidly asked.

` "First to get something to eat, then, we'll see." He led me to his vehicle and opened the door for me. I slid in and he waited for me to get settled before he closed the door and got in his self. As we left the parking lot, his hand went immediately to my crotch! He fondled me as he drove, forcing my "clitty" to swell against its prison. Every red light, he leaned over and kissed me hard, leaving me panting for breath. I was so hot. Every bump seemed to drive my butt plug deeper into my stretched ass. I was in heaven.

After about 20 minutes, we pulled into an Appleby's. He parked all the way in the rear of the lot even though there were plenty of places in front. He got out of the car and came around to open my door. As I swung my legs out, he stood in front of me and said "Ok Slut, you need to earn your dinner! Get busy!" I looked around and no one was nearby. I leaned out and undid his pants, freeing his monster cock. He was rock hard and dripping precum. I licked the tip, forcing my tongue into his slit, capturing all of it. I began giving him head slowly at first, running my tongue up and down his pulsating shaft, nibbling here, kissing there. As I worked my way up and down, I would bury my nose in his hair and inhale his musky man smell. I was soon lost in my task, reveling in the sensations of his cock sliding in and out of my hungry mouth. Soon his hands found the back of my head and he began thrusting deeper and harder, ignoring my gags and protests. He was loss to his passion as he fucked my mouth, exploding in a torrent that had me swallowing as fast as I could!

He stepped away when finished and I saw that we had an audience. Two guys in one of the cars were watching and I could tell that they were really into it.

"Wait here and fix your make-up!" he said as he walked towards them. I looked in the mirror and saw how disheveled I looked. I touched up my face, applied new lipstick and brushed out my wig. I looked over and saw him returning with the two guys! "Ok Slut, earn your keep!" I was floored! The first of the two guys were already pulling out his cock. He was overweight and balding and was not very attractive. His cock was only about 5" long and chubby. He smelled of sweat and urine. But I really didn't care. I was so into it! He didn't last long. Maybe a minute or two, but I swallowed every drop and waited for the next one. This guy was a little bit better looking, taller and thinner though still with a belly. His cock was huge!!! The head was so wide and thick it nearly filled my mouth. I took what I could in my mouth, working the shaft with my hand as I slid up and down on it. "Slut likes it rough, so really pound it in and out!" I heard "M" say. The guy took the hint and grabbed me by the back of the head and really started pounding. He hit my gag reflex a 1/2 dozen times before he forced my throat open enough to take his monster. I had no control; my only thought was to breathe! Tears rolled down my cheeks as he continued his punishment. I thought I would suffocate and tried to pull away to no avail. Suddenly he stiffened and shot his load. I think it went straight to my belly he was so deep. He relaxed his grip, and I was able to slide him out enough to clean off the last remnants of his cum.

"That was the best blow job ever! You weren't kidding!!!" he said as he put his monster away. "No one has ever taken me so deep! It was worth every penny!!"

They told "M" goodbye and headed to their car. "You're a mess!! Straighten yourself out and let's go get something to eat!", he waved a bunch of bills in front of my face "Since you earned it!" I straightened myself the best I could, and we headed into the place. It was packed!!! "M" didn't want to wait for a table, so we sat at the bar! I was so nervous! The bartender came up and "M" ordered me a pomegranate martini. I never drink anything but beer or wine, but I didn't argue. He ordered me a soup and salad combo and another drink when the bartender returned. "Drink up Slut!" Dinner was uneventful, but "M" ordered me 3 more drinks. Between the wine and 5 martinis' I was very, very drunk! He paid the tab and helped me to the car. When we reached the car, we made out for several minutes, leaning on the hood. His hands were everywhere, and I couldn't get enough of his kisses. He pulled away and opened my door for me and helped me in. As we drove back to the motel, "M" told me how proud he was of me and what a good slut I was. "You are a very talented cocksucker, and you obey me very well!" He said as we pulled in.