Sometimes You end up at WaffleHouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuck," she was shocked out of her thoughts by Matt speaking, he was alternating between staring between her legs where her hand had migrated and the road; spending much more time looking between her thighs than at the road. That was it, all caution finally thrown to the wind. If he was going to murder her then it was worth it. Other people died to get fucking selfies, she was willing risk death to get herself fucked.

"Eyes on the fucking road big boy, get us where we're going safe and you'll get a view of it up close and personal," she set her hand high on his thigh and squeezed. There was a whole lot of muscle there and it was all rigidly tight. "Relax," she cooed at him, trying her hardest to be sexy, "We have plenty of time." She moved her hand higher up and pet the thick hard ridge in his jeans, gentle and then firmer when he grunted. He leaned back to give her more access and she used it to unbutton and unzip his pants. Being gentle she released as much of his cock as she could from his boxers and jeans. He was completely hard and throbbing, even bigger and thicker than she had fully expected. She wanted it in her mouth but she gave it a few experimental strokes first. His breath was hard and fast, she imagined his heart was pounding. She felt a hot wet gush between her legs as her clit throbbed in response. She reached behind her neck and untied the straps of her dress and released her breasts to the air, evening them up exposure wise and then dropped her head to his lap taking just the tip of his cock between her lips.

He gasped at the touch her tongue. She eased more of him into her mouth, trying both not to be greedy and not to be sloppy this early and he started to curse. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and sucked gently on the tip, sliding her mouth up and down as she drew circles on the soft skin of his dick with her thumbs. She was incredibly wet at this point, which she was grateful for because she thought it was going to be a real stretch to get this monster inside of her cunt which was very tight.

"Slow down, baby," Sam was surprised and pleased at the endearment, "We've still got a couple of minutes before we're there and this isn't how I want to cum and you're getting me really close." His voice was so husky as he said this that she wriggled in her seat in the wave of arousal that came over her.

"How do you want to cum?" She briefly removed his cock from her mouth to look up at him sweetly and ask the question. He glanced away from the road down at her and groaned.

"I want to cum in your tight pink cunt, obviously."

Matt was going to wreck his fucking truck if she didn't ease up. It had been a while since he'd had his cock sucked, not absurdly long but long enough that he couldn't fully remember if it had previously felt this fucking good. He was using his right hand to gently stroke and scrape her back with his finger nails, the scrapes turning into scratches occasionally when she flicked her tongue over his tip and around his foreskin. After what had felt like years he finally pulled up to the lookout point in their town, which was mostly empty except for a few other cars all respectfully scattered far apart from each other.

It looked out over an industrial area of town, that he assumed had been pretty once, but wasn't anymore. You certainly didn't come up here to look at the 3 chemical plants and the pork processing plant. It was at best kind of nice to be able to look out at the grid of the city and see all the activity from high up. This late at night there was nothing to be seen except the waffle house they had just left. It didn't matter in the slightest because there was only one thing he wanted to look at right now.

He gently tugged her hair to get her mouth off his cock while he set the parking brake and turned the engine off. He took several deep breaths, he had been right on the edge of shooting into her mouth and what a fucking waste that would have been. She had clearly wanted to tease him right at the edge and he had let her because he was essentially powerless to stop her. He pressed his forehead against the steering wheel, still practicing some deep breathing.

"Grab the blankets and get into the bed of the truck. Take your fucking clothes off. Get ready, I'll meet you back there in a second," he said without lifting his head from the steering wheel. He couldn't look at her with her tits hanging out of her dress and her lipstick smeared from kissing him and sucking on his dick if he wanted to get himself under control and back from the brink. She got out and he assumed did as he asked.

He gave his dick a squeeze and considered if it was possible to get it back into his jeans for the walk to the bed of the truck. He came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible and opened the door, dropped to the ground and circled around to the tailgate. She had laid out the blankets in the middle of the bed of the truck and was naked now, on all fours smoothing the blanket flat. He sighed, this wasn't going to last nearly as long as he had hoped it would. He climbed into the bed of the truck and pulled the tailgate shut behind him. As the truck moved under his weight she looked back at him over her shoulder and grinned a big goofy grin at him. His dick throbbed and twitched in response to the open look on her face, drastically different from what she had looked like when she had approached him and asked him to fuck her.

He knee walked over to her and pushed her flat to her belly and then flipped her over. She yelped but looked like the display of his strength had turned her on. Pressing her hips down to keep them from bucking he shoved his face into her pussy, licking first around the lips in an oval before laying his tongue flat against her clit; sliding it downward against her clit and then inside of her hot sweet cunt. She gasped and her hips struggled against his hands but he was stronger and won that contest. He pulled his tongue back from inside her and began to trace hearts around her clit with the tips of his tongue. She was moaning and cursing but he could barely hear her over the blood rushing in his ears. He had wanted to tease her, play with her for a while but his erection pressed between his belly and the blankets felt close to blowing as he sucked and licked at her. He privately hoped this wouldn't be a onetime thing. He had a feeling that he would really like this girl if he got to know her, and he hadn't even begun to explore all the options with her, and certainly wouldn't be able to this night.

He grasped his shirt behind the collar and yanked it over his head flinging it aside, he kicked his shoes off and then followed suit with his pants and underwear. He pressed his face back to her cunt, fully naked now. Her hands moved into his hair mussing it up and gripping it as he lapped at her pussy.

Giving her swollen adorable little clit one final kiss he rose up onto his knees and wiped at his face with the back of his hand, she was dripping wet, smeared all over her own thighs and his face. He moved up between her thighs and rounded down, kissing both nipples, briefly sucking them into his mouth and giving them gentle bites as he jiggled her tits in his hands. He could spend several hours just playing with those, he needed more time. Then he kissed her again, a sweet and happy thankful kiss. If this did only happen once it was still going to remain one of his hottest memories and he was grateful to her for throwing the opportunity in his face. Bracing himself with one hand he used the other to stroke against her face and deepen the kiss and then he reached down, lined his cock up and slammed into her while maintaining the kiss. She was tight as fuck despite how wet she was and he slid in about half way. He held himself there while kissing her, slipping his tongue into her mouth to mirror his cock.

He thrust his hips gently, taking her moans and gasps and whimpers into his mouth as they kissed. After a while he had finally slid in up to the hilt. His pubes rubbing against her clit. He began to thrust in earnest at this point. Regardless of how much more he wanted to do to her he was too close to cumming and his cock wasn't willing to tolerate much more teasing. She placed her hands on his shoulders as he sped up and stalled him, though. He gave her a questioning look, he hoped he hadn't misinterpreted her reaction.

"I want to be on top." He let out a relieved laugh at the adorable way of alerting him to what she wanted. He'd prefer to be in control, doggy style was his typical preference during sex but he suspected he would enjoy this more if he let her take the lead. She'd been right about everything else so far. He quickly tensed his core and flipped them without pulling out of her. She giggled at the flip, "I wasn't expecting that to be how we coordinated that."

While he was willing to follow her lead he wanted to watch her ass as she bounced on his cock. It was a hard decision between watching her face and her tits bounce but he made it and pulled at one hip while pushing at the other to indicate what he wanted from her. She made the turn, keeping him mostly inside of her, laughing at her own awkwardness while his dick throbbed out a reaction to how sexy he found her. Finally situated, she wiggled her ass and hips down meeting him pelvis to pelvis. She took a second to get her feet under her but once she did she started riding him with ease and skill while he observed her ass, kneading it between his hands as it bounced and jiggled. She was moaning, clearly close, bracing herself with one hand between his slightly spread legs she moved one hand between her legs and rubbed her own clit, rubbing the underside of his cock at the same time.

He groaned, he was so close; suddenly her rhythm changed, she fell out of rhythm altogether as her cunt constricted on his dick, spasming around it so tightly. She let out several whispery little gasps, unexpectedly sweet sounds for her orgasm, and he went over the edge, pulling her down fully so she was seated on her knees. He came inside her as she whimpered, he couldn't hear her fully because she was so quiet and his ears were practically ringing but he thought she was praising him for cumming inside her.

Suddenly a bright light was flashed into his eyes. He blocked it with his hand to be able to see past it to the cop holding the flashlight. Sam wriggled her hips down onto him and he squeezed her ass in response.

"I thought I smelled bacon," she murmured in a husky fucked out voice and then she laughed. Matt was pretty sure he was going to marry this crazy slut.

12