Sometimes You Get Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slowly!" she whispered in my ear.

Her hands went to my waist and I could tell she was trying to hold me back. Somehow that made me want her even more.

I ground my cock on her until it was easily sliding back and forth in her moist pussy lips.

It was just a simple matter of pulling back and pressing forward.

"Oh God!" she gasped as my cock just barely poked into her.

I pushed in a little bit and then pulled back. Getting up on my elbows I looked her in the eye and kissed her. She kissed me back and this time there was certainty in her kiss.

Looking her in the eye I pushed into her pussy and saw the panic and confusion as her body accepted its first intrusion. She grimaced with the discomfort of feeling something stretching her inside as I started to thrust. I wish I had been more patient but in the space of a few thrusts I was buried to the balls inside of her brightly tufted pussy.

I stopped for a moment. "You okay?"

Her mouth was open but no words came out as she nodded.

I pulled back and then gave her a deep thrust. She reacted from head to toe so I kept fucking her slow and deep until she started to relax. Her pussy was still wonderfully snug but I felt it open up to me and welcome me and I pushed up on her trying to get my cock as deep as possible.

I was relishing the thought of having taken her virginity when the next thought crossed my mind that Jordan had let me fuck her without a condom! As I was fucking her I was wondering if this was a mistake on her part or if she'd consciously chosen to do it this way?

I should have stopped and asked but the thought of my cum surging into that beautiful red haired pussy of hers was just too much!

My balls started to boil and I felt it starting. I got up on my arms and looked down on her as we fucked. Her head lolled about on the mattress with each thrust and her eyes betrayed a young woman who was discovering sexually fulfillment for the first time. She closed her eyes and let her head fall to one side. I looked down on her body and enjoyed the view of her pale white breasts and then I looked down at her belly and imagined what it might look like.

That's what did it for me! I came so hard it almost hurt! I drove my cock deep into her pussy and let it unload jizz after jizz! I was finally living my dream and fucking this fresh, beautiful girl!

When my ecstasy settled down I let myself press onto the girl and just enjoyed feeling my cock inside her pussy. She was still snug but my cock slid back and forth so much easier now that she'd been properly seeded!

After a while she pushed at me to get off and I rolled off of her.

"What did you think?" I asked her.

"Oh my God, I don't know what to think! That was amazing! It felt so full but then it felt so right...ohhhh."

I pulled her close and suckled one of her tits. My tongue ran circles around her nipple and then she put a hand on my head and pulled me close encouraging me to do it some more.

My hands were all over her body and she didn't complain much when one of my fingers dipped into her seeded pussy. I stroked her from the inside and then got my thumb on her clit and pretty soon she was starting to feel the effects.

So was I!

Jordan moaned as she was getting pleasured by my hand and soon my cock wanted to be back inside of her.

In a quick second I was back on top of her and fucking her nice and deep! Her legs were as wide as they could be and her arms were stretched out from her body as she limply lay there and let me fuck her.

She moaned with a little discomfort as I fucked deep and came into her again.

We lay together for a while and then she asked me to let her sleep.

Getting up I shut off the light for the night and closed the door behind me as I went to my own bed.

The next few days I left her alone because she complained about being sore. I noticed she never complained about wanting a condom and that had me hard all the time just thinking about it.

Finally it was Wednesday and when I came to have dinner with her she was barefoot. To me that was a signal that she was wanting me and I was right.

After dinner we were talking about a trip she'd taken to Hawaii when I stood up and started undressing. She just kept talking and when I pulled off her sweatshirt her panties were already gone.

She stopped talking about Hawaii when I laid down on the bed on my back and took her hand and guided her to sit on me. She sat on my thighs with my cock throbbing near her belly. I pulled her up until my cock was beneath her pussy and held her hands in mine as we started to move against each other.

She was very eager to get on with things and I didn't argue when she took hold of my cock to guide it to her pussy. She was already moist and I realized that she'd been anticipating a fuck and I loved the idea that she wanted it.

She got it into the right place and drew a breath as she slid herself down its length.

She looked dreamy and I asked if she felt good.

"Oh yeah."

I let her grind herself on me and was thrilled when she started to moan. Her grinding became more insistent and then she suddenly leaned forward putting her hands on my shoulders as she furiously ground herself against me. Her eyes went back in her head as I felt her pussy seize around my cock and start milking it. It was the best thing I've ever felt and couldn't help myself as instinct took over and I started fucking my cock into Jordan with everything I had!

Her moans became cries as her orgasm doubled down with my fucking and she practically collapsed on me as her peak finally crashed. She was limp on my chest when my cock erupted into her pussy to fill her up.

After that our lives together became a blur of fucking. I'd come home from work and bring her dinner and we'd fuck. I'd fuck her before work. I fucked her in the shower. I fucked her against a wall. I fucked her from behind.

By the end of January we were every bit the honeymoon couple save for those three days when she had her period. And after that she was even more intent on fucking. She got to the point where I'd come home and find her naked with her legs spread and arms welcoming me.

It was when her February period came that she told me she'd decided to have a baby with me. She asked me if that would make me feel any different and I answered her when she said her period was over.

Her March period never came and neither did the next eight after that.

Her belly was pleasantly showing when she convinced me to let her contact her family and then she'd marry me.

She later explained to me that she didn't want to go to college all that much to begin with and during her time with me she decided that being a wife and mother wasn't so bad after all.

Jordan explained to her family and the police that her months of silence was due to an emotional breakdown and that I'd taken her in after her drinking binge and then she just stayed on. For some reason everyone bought it!

By the way, she's been making me fuck her in the guest suite again so I think she wants another baby!

12