Sometimes You Get What You Ask For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees gave out and I lay right down. Well I tried to anyway. Soft, warm dust engulfed my breasts. He just held my hips up and kept right on. Clearly nothing was going to stop him. Whoever was in that car was going to see me being screwed silly and there was nothing I could do about it at this point.

I gave up and just let the wave that had been building crash over me. I screamed into the night as the lights drove right by in front of me not thirty feet away. The car hadn't turned the corner. They must have had the window rolled up too or they'd have heard my scream of ecstasy for sure.

As it was I just lay there with him holding my hips up till we both caught our breath.

When we got up to hug we found we had gotten heated enough that all that nice warm dust had turned into a thin layer of mud. Why is it that some of the best stuff in life is often so messy?

I didn't care. My mother and I both had the same wonderful lover and traffic or no traffic, mud or no mud, all was right and perfect in my world this evening.

We rinsed off with the garden hose before heading into the shower and bed.

Tomorrow was going to be a brand new day for a brand new future for us all.

I could hardly wait.

*

As always comments are appreciated and desired if you can take the time. Thanks.

Next: We three go out for dinner to celebrate and discover eating out in public as never before.

12