All Comments on 'Sometimes You Get What You Ask For'

by HerHind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SpankerSamSpankerSamover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you must work on everything!!!!

waste of time

rcaf57rcaf57over 2 years ago

And the sisters????????????????????????

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Hope this cook survives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep Going. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it up! While I’m looking forward to see how you work the sisters in, please don’t rush this as you’ve got so much potential for a few segments with just the existing trio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic- i wish i could find a 75 yr old woman like her- im 75 also

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I’m 68, never met a 75 year old like you described. NEVER!!!!

Somewhat a bit of a silly story. No talk of the needed lube?

You just cannot beat nature, you know?

I hope the sisters are better.

Scores 2/5, just a bit too silly for words.

HerHindHerHindover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all for taking time for comments. Just because you haven't met one doesn't mean they don't exist. MIL is more than a bit of a health food, diet, and exercise fanatic. Don't know what all is in her food plan but it certainly promotes a good level of lubriciousness.

NS_StoriesNS_Storiesover 2 years ago

Thank you for taking time to share your works! Ignore the negative! Especially the anonymous ones. People need to stop looking for plot holes, and appreciate what they get! Not every story is for everyone.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

the story is getting better with every page. Love it. AAAAA++++

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 2 years ago
5 stars

You must carry this on , and sooner rather than later , just the thought of taking both my wife and her mum , has me horny as hell but then to add the outdoors into it as well just makes it perfect . thankyou for your efforts .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love this story, I'm a 34 year old women and I have sex with my father in law.my husband and his dad are close ever since his mother died.he used to stay over lots and and have a few beers with my hubby.one night I was showering and didn't hear them come home and he caught me nude as the door wasn't locked.he told my husband and apologiesed to us both, and after my hubby stopped laughing his dad said he loved what he had seen.later we chatted and I was still in my gown and the subject arose again.both of them talked about my body and although we were all pretty drunk by now I ended up standing in front of my father in law and my husband opened my gown to let his dad get a proper look.he told us he'd not touched a woman since my mother in laws death and before I knew it he was feeling my breasts. they both ended up having sex with me and now a couple of years later he's moved closer to us and we have sex often.we all love doing it and it's made the three of so much closer.my husband works shifts so if he's on nights my father in laws sleeps over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story wonderful premise

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Great story…. Hoping to read about the sisters joining the party and getting bred by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous