Sommet Ch. 01

Story Info
Powerful lesbian hunter finds women to turn.
3.6k words
4.03
15.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a cool breeze blew by on warm sunny day, Sydney could detect slight traces of the sweetest pheromones known to her extraordinary nose. She sniffs the air a few more times to sure herself but she knows her senses never let her down. A small smirk stretches across her face as she walks on to campus past the university's large welcome banner.

Marie sat nervously on her new bed wondering to herself what she should do next. She had unpacked most of her stuff, put away her belongings, organized her desk, and even decorated a little to give her new dorm room some feminine charm. That mostly meant she put up a few posters, way too many pillows on her beds, string lights above her bed, and half of the other typical college dorm room items you are picturing right now.

With that done for now, Marie just stared blankly at the bed across from hers and wondered who would be occupying it. She knew it had to be a girl but outside of that she had nothing to go on. Frances, the girl she was in communication with over the summer ending up having to go to a lesser school for her first semester, but she could move up to the better school by the second semester. This particular housing unit was an all-girl building but thankfully for Marie, the university was coed. She considered herself straight, but she had kissed a few girls and thought women could be sexy.

Marie looked outside the window at the large banner that read "Welcome to the University of Savannah". The University of Savannah, or US for short, was a smallish college with about 5,000 students located in the historic town that lent its name to the University.

Marie was hoping for a chill roommate that was like herself. Not physically of course but more in terms of her personality and what she liked to do. Physically Marie was a frail looking girl who could honestly stand to gain a few pounds. She was 5'4" and weighed about 100 pounds. She wasn't that tall, but her slim frame and long appendages made her appear extra lanky.

She was usually described as girl next door cute with blonde hair that extended past her shoulders. Marie had several tattoos over her body that a casual observant would say clashes with her overall shy and meek demeanor. Her breasts were firm but on the smaller side being that they were smaller B cups. Likewise, her butt was small but also tight and firm. Her favorite body parts that usually got the boys attention were her long legs and cute face. She was happy with that and had no plans on changing anything about herself.

Marie had planned on hitting the bars downtown, but she wanted to meet some other girls on her hall or in particular her roommate so that she would not have to go alone. She was only 18 but she had one hell of a fake id plus you can drink in public in downtown Savannah thanks to the open carry laws of the city. That meant that even if she couldn't get in a bar, she could at least have a few drinks downtown and people watch with new friends. Unfortunately, the building and floor was mostly empty since Marie had moved in a day earlier than most freshman were allowed. For now, Marie decided it was best to just lay down and take a nap so that she would be refreshed when her new roomy finally showed up.

Sydney was on a mission and her mind was only occupied with achieving her goal. She knew her team back on the island had taken care of all the necessary details for her as usual, so Sydney just needed to make Contact, Unite, Neutralize, and then Turn her primary target for this trip. The CUNT approach was the hunter's primary playbook for meeting, befriending, seducing, and converting unsuspecting straight and bisexual women. Once Sydney was done with her target, she would be a full-fledged lesbian dedicated to the Apex tribe.

Sommet was an island that is home to an ancient but technologically advanced tribe of women who managed to hide their existence for hundreds of years. Their technology was advanced to the point that normal humans would consider them witches or aliens, but all of their abilities were based on technological advances they had made without the constant fighting and other hindrances of the outside world. The women were all lesbians but also could be sexual with men when it suited their purposes. They generally avoided the outside world, but they did have one reason to leave their safe shores.

The only thing the Apex tribe couldn't do on their own was reproduce. They used normal means such as artificial insemination and good ole fashioned intercourse with men but every so often they needed new blood with fresh genes. Plus, it was just fun to go out into the regular world and turn normal girls into new tribe members.

Sydney was one of the best at what she did, and she loved it. Her communication skills could use some work. She was brief with her comments and remarks, so conversation skills weren't her trademark but when it came to turning women, there was no one better.

The hunter's method of turning women into lesbians involved one simple objective, making them orgasm three times. Why three times you ask? The human brain has three main sections: the cerebrum, the cerebellum, and the brain stem. The Apex Tribe's scientist had perfected a serum that attacked the brain, but it could only work if the brain were in a weakened state. There is no better and harmless time to weaken the brain than during an orgasm. That's why the French call orgasms La petite mort or the little death. Our minds briefly loss consciousness and we are temporary weakened mentally and physically.

The serum could be administered any number of ways. It could be slipped into a drink, injected through a needle, cooked into food etc. But the hunters preferred a gentler approach. Generally, they would contain the serum within their mouths, and they could kiss or lick the serum into their targets. Once inside, they had about one hour to make the target orgasm three times and if successful they had a new member of the tribe on their hands.

Sydney was an orgasm inducing machine. Her specialty was her powerful tongue and forceful fingers. The tribe scientists had the most advanced Prosthesis units on the planet. They could implant any number of appendages into their members with varying functions and abilities. Sydney had a surgically enhanced tongue and fingers that could vibrate and omit fluids which increased the sensitivity and pleasure of those who were lucky enough to experience them. Her nose was also enhanced to pick up the scent of women who were vulnerable to the Apex tribe's unusual form of attacks.

Physically, Sydney could change her appearance but for a liberal arts college like US, she decided to go with a butch look that made her look menacing to normal straight girls. This appearance made her task more difficult, but she loved a challenge. She figured she could get away with it since everyone at the university would be too politically correct to speak out against her appearance and they would probably walk on eggshells in an attempt to avoid offending her.

Her hair was platinum blonde and shaved boy short on all the sides except up top where her hair was longer and had a soft purple hue to it. She had tattoos over one third of her body, stood 5'1", and weighed 120 pounds. She was on the slimmer side but had more muscle than women twice her size. Her breasts were small A cups, and her face was cute but not too attractive. She had some soft features in her face but also a strong jawline like what a Hollywood leading man would possess. This was part of the plan to entice the women but also to keep the men at bay so that they wouldn't interfere with her objective.

Sydney found her dorm building, mostly empty as planned, and started climbing the stairs to the top floor. Once she reached her floor, she walked to the end of the hallway, also as planned, and knocked on the door. She heard nothing inside, but she could smell the pheromones of the girl she was sent to turn. She used her key and entered the room as quietly as a mouse.

Inside, she found a half-occupied room with a moderately beautiful girl sleeping soundly on one side of the room. Her body was appetizing, but Sydney mostly loved her sweet and innocent face. Sydney thought to herself that this poor girl would be no match for her physically and she felt her vagina wetting with the thought of having a new play toy.

Marie awoke a few hours later to find the other half of her dorm room decorated. Or at least a modest attempt at being decorated. One the corner desk there was a lawyer lamp, a stack of books, a few notepads, and a laptop. The bed was neatly made with green and black striped sheets and under the bed was a large duffle bag.

Marie was slightly startled that she managed to sleep through all of the activity that must have taken place in her own room. She considered herself a light sleeper so this new girl must be as stealthy as a ninja. Marie could hear small murmurs and small talk taking place outside, so she decided to investigate.

At the very end of the hall was a small gathering of girls. Marie was elated to finally see another human being and made her way down to the group. From afar she could recognize Gena, the resident advisor she had met earlier that day. Tiffany, a tall athletic girl with smooth ebony skin she met in the US freshmen group on Facebook. Finally, there were two other girls she did not recognize. She assumed one must be her new roommate, but she needed to figure out which one.

Of the two strangers, one was a small mousy type, a typical college nerd looking girl. Marie would later find out her name was Cara. She was very petite with fiery red hair and cat eyed glasses that were too large for her face.

The other girl looked like a hardcore butch lesbian. She wore tight black jeans with black combat boots and a lacy top. She had a few visible tattoos and a nose ring. The most obvious give away of her sexuality was her mostly shaved haircut. Marie had no problems with lesbians. She had even thought of experimenting with a girl or two while in college, but Sydney seemed way too hardcore for her first time. She looked like she would be as rough as a guy and probably someone that Marie would have to work up to if she ever got the nerve.

As she was thinking this to herself, Maire swore she caught this new girl eyeing her up the same way a lion would a gazelle. Marie felt a cold shiver run down her spine and she hoped to goodness that Cara was her new roommate.

Marie would have no such luck this day. After meeting up with the group and comingling, Marie learned that the intimidating girl was indeed her new roommate. Sydney was her name and she seemed to do more observing and watching than actually talking to the rest of the girls. After about 30 minutes of conversation, the group decided to go downtown that night to have some fun.

The group dispersed and soon Marie found herself alone with Sydney in their new room. The two made small talk such as where they were from, what they planned on studying, likes and dislikes, etc. Marie still couldn't help but shake the feeling that Sydney fancied her but part of her was enjoying the attention. She hadn't had much attention in that way to boost her ego in a while, probably since high school ended.

As they talked more, Marie found out that her and Sydney had more and more in common. They both liked tattoos, were studying the same major, liked the same foods, preferred wine to beer, and enjoyed the same music. Marie could feel her guard being let down and she started to feel more at ease. At the end of the day, who cares if her new roommate was a lesbian and was attracted to her. Nothing would happen unless Marie wanted it too anyway.

As Marie picked out her clothes for the evening, a pink romper with spaghetti straps complemented by cork wedges for shoes, she noticed that Sydney was still wearing the same outfit.

"Are you going to change into something else" Marie inquired.

"No, I feel comfortable in this" Sydney answered. "Plus, I'm feeling like giving off dark and mysterious vibes tonight". "Never know what the cat might drag in when I'm feeling this way" Sydney stated.

What a strange response Marie thought to herself, but she just shrugged it off. Maybe Sydney had already begun pregaming for tonight's outing without her knowing.

The girls met up in the lobby of their building and walked to the nearest trolley for students. All of the girls were dressed nice and sexy minus Sydney of course unless you were into the punk rocker look. Tiffany and Gena were both wearing dresses and heels. Tiffany's was a bodycon dress and fit her body like a glove. Gena's was a bit looser but still would attract her fair share of attention. Cara was still wearing her glasses, but she wore a gold pencil skirt with a red top and gold gladiator strapped sandals.

Marie could not see it earlier, but Cara had quite a luscious behind for a girl of her size. The pencil skirt hugged her apple bottom in such a way that the two golden mounds seemed to go on for days until they dove off the cliff that was her ass cheeks. Marie thought that if she didn't meet a cute boy that night, that maybe Cara would be worth having some fun with that night.

As the girls went to a few spots across downtown, they finally found a bar that allowed in teens before 10 PM. It was early but all they had to do was stay inside until things got jumping later on in the evening. The girls took advantage of their downtime and soaked up plenty of free alcohol from the bartenders and eager guys that were already in the bar. By the time midnight rolled around, the girls were having the time of their lives.

Mostly the girls were dancing, being hit on, and becoming close friends amongst themselves. All of the girls had potential suitors lined up. Even Sydney had an occasional guy try his luck, but she only seemed to toy with them. Marie kept catching eyes with Sydney and she rationed if off as Sydney was the protective type. Luckily for her, Cara also seemed to have caught Sydney's eye. The two talked more throughout the night then any of the other girls did and Marie found herself being strangely jealous. She knew this made her sound like a fool, but she wanted to be the center of attention from everyone that night.

Around 1 AM, the girls were starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. Some more than the others. Cara as the smallest of the group was clearly a lightweight. She was leaning on to Sydney for support and the group decided it was best to take her home. They all started to gather their stuff when Sydney offered to take Cara back home. The other girls thought that was a good idea since Sydney seemed like a girl who could hold her own. That also allowed the other girls to stay out for one more hour, so they decided it was a plan.

Sydney licked her lips and bid the other girls farewell as she helped Cara walk outside so they could catch the trolley back to campus.

Marie was sure they would be fine, but she also felt that Sydney may try something with Cara judging by the way she was eye humping her all night. She laughed it off thinking that she was silly. Girls don't molest each other, that's only something a creepy guy would do.

The night winded down and the bar soon emptied out as it was closing time. Most of the girls were hungry and wanted to hit up waffle house on the way home. Marie wasn't hungry so she decided to catch the trolley back to her dorm so she could get some extra beauty rest.

Marie sat down on the trolley and immediately felt something poke her through the thin fabric of her romper. She looked down and saw Cara's ID facing her from the seat of the trolley. How lucky was Cara that Marie had found her ID. She knew Cara's room was on her floor and in the middle of the hall, so she decided to give her ID back that night before she forgot or lost it herself.

Marie stepped out of the elevator on her floor and was greeted by a pair of thong underwear sitting right in front of the door. "What in the world happened here" Marie said out loud. A few feet past them were one of Cara's strappy sandals. Further down the hall, Marie could see the other sandal. Was Cara so drunk that she started stripping right in the hallway thought Marie. As Marie walked past the articles of clothing, she could hear the faintest squishing sound coming from further down the hall.

It was a weird sound that Marie couldn't quite place. Almost like someone was splashing around a tiny pool or fixing some leaky pipes she thought. As she got closer to the origin, she could now hear soft moans that grew louder as she approached. Marie was finally putting two and two together when she noticed the sounds were coming from Cara's room. Wow, Cara and Sydney must have met some boys on the way back and she got lucky.

Marie noticed the door was not completely shut and the sounds coming from the room made it appear that Cara was getting the dicking down of her life. Marie wasn't sure if it were the effects of the alcohol, the fact that she was in a new exciting place, or the fact that she was feeling a bit horny herself but she decided to sneak in the room to put Cara's ID on her dresser so she could get a peek of the action and maybe get some spankbank material for herself.

As Marie poked open the door, she could see the rest of Cara's clothes littering the floor and leading to the bed like a trail of breadcrumbs. Mixed and mingled with Cara's pencil skirt and top was a pair of black jeans, some boots, and a ... black top? Marie gasped to herself as she realized who the clothes belonged to.

Marie looked at the bed to see two dark figures on top of each other. The one at the bottom was definitely Cara. She still had on her signature glasses and her face was twisted and contoured like a Picasso painting as she was experiencing what was probably her 10th orgasm. The figure on top of Cara was in a 69 like position expect she was not performing oral on Cara. She was bracing herself up high on one arm while the other arm's hand had 3 fingers buried inside Cara's pussy while she was ripping out another orgasm.

Marie followed the fingers from Cara's squirting pussy up to the elbow, to the shoulder and finally up to the face where she made stern eye contact with Sydney. Sydney just stared back at Marie as Cara was streaming out "OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN"!

The slopping and splashing sounds that Marie had heard from the hallway were clearly coming from Cara's pussy. The bedsheets were soaked from all the creamy juice from Cara's stretched out lady bits. Marie wanted to turn and run but the entire scene was so erotic that she was frozen where she stood. Cara's juicy ass was jiggling up and down with every in and out motion that Cara's hand made insider her vagina. Cara seemed to be coming down finally from her orgasm and Sydney finally broke eye contact with Marie.

Sydney took a swan dive and dove into Cara's pussy mouth first. She began licking and slurping like Cara's pussy was the first good meal she had since leaving a 10-year prison sentence. Sydney's fingers were slicing in and out of Cara's pussy like a hot knife through butter. Cara gasped and body began shaking and spasming like she was possessed. Cara's voice went up two higher octaves as she was clearly on the climb back up the mountain to the apex.

Marie finally summoned the strength to back out the room and shut the door. As she was unlocking her door, Marie could hear Cara's voice from down the hall scream. "UGH UGH UMMM, NOT AGAIN" she bellowed. This was followed by some deep breathing and then Cara let out an orgasmic shriek that could have woken half the campus.

Marie slammed the door shut and switched the lock into place. Climbed out of her romper like her loins were on fire and her hand was the hose. Hopped into her own bed and rubbed out one of the best orgasms she had experienced in quite some time. She wasn't much of a masturbator but after seeing that scene, she had no choice. Marie drifted off to sleep as she wondered how she was going to cohabit with a proven and certified lesbian now.