Somnophillia

Story Info
A boy uses the opportunity of his beloved being asleep.
2.9k words
3.85
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet, peaceful night. No wind howling on the streets. The air felt stale. Hot and humid. Almost no sound could be heard from the room on the first floor. Besides the rhythmic ticking of an old, grandfather clock and the soft breaths of the sleeping girl. Her slumber was deep. Nothing could wake her up from her lovely dreams about flying through the sky. Whether it'd be a thunderstorm or fire, she'd still be doing barrel rolls in the clouds. The girl was always a heavy sleeper. This story wouldn't exist if she wasn't.

As she was sleeping, a quiet creaking noise could be heard. The window on the left side of the room opened slowly, letting the moonlight in. Shortly after, a man slowly came in through the window. Slowly and carefully, to not make any sounds. Left leg, right leg. Then the rest of the body. He looked around the room. It was small, but clean and very cozy. Besides the old wardrobe, a small wooden table, a lamp and an oddly oversized bed, there wasn't much else in the room.

The boy looked down at the girl with a gaze full of affection. She was laying there. Half naked. With the blanket thrown away, laying somewhere on the floor. The girl wasn't wearing much. Only her black lace underwear and a push up bra in the colour of deep red. It was the bra that her boyfriend bought her himself. They were a couple after all, and he loved her dearly. And this was supposed to be a staged meeting. The window was left open. The door closed, just in case her mother or father had trouble with sleeping and heard strange noises coming from their daughters bedrooms. She was even dressed up just as planned.

It took him a bit longer than intended to turn his eyes away. The sight of his beloved laying there, defenseless and almost naked was too much for his eyes. The lovely curves were calling to him. And he didn't want to resist at all. He closed the window as quietly as he could and stepped closer to the bed. Took off his t-shirt first. It fell on the floor. Then he took care of his jeans trousers.

After he was done, the boy climbed slowly on top of the bed. Laid down, right beside the girl. Wrapped his arms around her and put his head down on her cheek. Spooning her and cuddling from behind. He took in the lovely warmth of her body. The boy could probably fall asleep like that if there wasn't a lustful desire in him right now. Desire he felt the need to fulfill for a long time. Desire that was ready to be unleashed.

He could feel his bulge throb against the soft cheeks. It was pressed between them tightly. So tightly that every move made the boy almost moan from the pleasure. His hips gently moved around, letting her soft, squishy butt tease him. Make him harder. Make him want her more. And he did want her more.

The teases quickly stopped satisfying his lust. His dainty hand fell gently on her hip. It slid up, slowly moving up the pelvis, up the waist, up the ribs, to the chest. His hand went behind her back and with a swift move took off her bra. The boy picked it up and threw it into the corner of the room.

His hand fell gently on her body again, this time onto her ribcage. He could feel her bones very clearly under his fingers. She was a skinny girl. Mostly. Nature blessed her with thickness in...some other parts of her body.

His rigid, manly hand moved down the ribcage, to her chest. It grabbed one of her breasts and began to grope it. Gently at first. Only feeling around it with tips of the fingers. It was tender in touch. Tender and very warm. As he touched her, he could feel an electrifying sensation in his fingertips. His needy hand grasped the breast now a bit rougher, enjoying its warmth.

He stopped for a second when the girl groaned quietly. It was an adorable, little groan of pleasure. When it was safe to continue, the boy began to caress it. Play with it like with a water balloon. Slowly and softly at first. His hips still rocked around in place, making his bulge throb. He leaned in and kissed her shoulder twice. They were little, wet smooches. Full of affection and care. One, two. Then he leaned back and continued giving attention to the girl's body.

The middle finger now began to move around the breast in a circular motion. Surrounding the nipple, getting closer and closer with every lap. The teases made the girl open her soft lips. She began to breathe a little heavier. The warm breath escaped her mouth again and again. Her body enjoyed the intimate attention even while she was asleep.

The moment his finger touched the nipple, he changed his moves. Now he started to rub the little, pink nipple between his index finger and his thumb. He rubbed it, pulled it. Rubbed it, pulled it. A little more needy every time he did it. The girl moaned quietly, enjoying the moment.

The boy wanted more. It was too hard for him to control his throbbing erection. It was pulsing with warmth. Desiring more. He stopped touching the girl for a moment. With both of his arms, he fixed the girls position, grabbing her by her legs and slowly putting her on her back. He waited a moment after, checking her reaction. She groaned a little, but quickly went silent.

The boy looked down at her underwear. Then leaned in, grabbing the sides with both of his hands. Then slowly tugged on them. Very slowly and carefully pulling them down. Letting them slide off her wide hips, her soft thighs. Down her calves and then her feet. The boy paused his breathing while doing this and bit his lip. Concentrating heavily to not make any sudden movements.

After he was done, he tossed them aside, not caring about where they fall. Then he looked down at the amazing sight before him. The girl was so young and full of life. Ripe for the plucking. Beautiful in every way. With her face scattered by dozens upon dozens of brownish freckles, mostly in the area of her nose and cheeks. The girl's complexion was very pale and fair, with almost no imperfections. Her lips, prominent and full.

Her natural, ginger hair laid loosely down her body. It was long enough to reach her thighs. Very soft in touch when the boy grabbed a strain of it to inspect it. He leaned in and sniffed it too. The smell of lilac and oranges suddenly filled his lungs. It was a very refreshing smell. Refreshing and intoxicating. Made his senses go awry. He let the hair fall gracefully on the bed.

He averted his gaze and aimed at a different place. Down her stomach, right between her thighs. Right at the lovely entrance to her cave. It was beckoning to him. Calling to his body, to his mind. The small lips were glistening in the half dark. She was already wet and ready for the taking. The sight of them made him bite his lower lip. His member twitched in anticipation. His hand slid down his own underwear. He pulled it out. It was already hard and throbbing. But not quite ready to enter her yet.

He got closer on his knees. With his long, girthy cock already in his hand. He brought it closer to her lips. And began to rub the tip against the entrance. Up and down, up and down. Rhythmically and slowly. He dug the tip a little deeper every time it was nearing the cherry. Giving it a little more attention. He continued this process while watching the girls face with a lustful gaze.

Even with the low visibility he could see her cheeks blush with red. Her breath was getting heavier and heavier as he continued. His own breath wasn't calm either. Every now and then the boy groaned with pleasure. It was almost impossible for him to contain himself. His lips muffled as much as they could but even with that, he made quite a lot of noise.

Then his hand slipped. And his rock hard member entered the girl suddenly. The walls welcomed him with its warmth. He stopped all of his movements and gasped. Because of two reasons. One was because he didn't know if that's gonna wake her up. And the second was because the spasm of pleasure suddenly coursing through his muscles was more than he expected. His muscles tensed up briefly as he tried to regain control over his body.

After a few seconds he sighed, letting the air escape his lungs with a hiss. His hips began to rock back and forth. Slowly, but steadily. His member penetrated her walls over and over again. It was tighter than he imagined. The inner walls gave quite a bit of resistance. Every time the boy thrusted, he could feel the surroundings scrape his cock tightly. He pushed deeper and deeper. Discovering farther depths of her. He didn't want to stop. He couldn't stop even if he had to.

Low grunts escaped his lips as he was getting more excited. The pleasure he felt was enormous. He was losing control. Both of his hands went under the girls knees as he lifted her legs up and put them over his shoulders. That was a risky move, but thankfully even that didn't wake the dreaming girl. Next his dainty fingers locked themselves tightly on her hips. Maybe a little too tightly, but he didn't care anymore. The lust took over his mind. His body. His soul.

His eyes sparked with flame full of desire. His thrusts got faster. Every push almost perfectly synchronized with the ticking of the clock. Thrust. Tick. Thrust. Tick. Thrust. Tick. Sudden, high, moaning sounds began to come out of the girl's mouth. Whether she was still asleep or awake, the boy did not know. And truth to be told, he didn't care anymore. His mind wasn't his own at that moment. His fully erect member was penetrating the farthest depths of her flower. It was leaking with a sticky, see through substance.

The boy was getting closer. Every time he pushed and pulled, the redhead's breasts jiggled rewardingly. The room was filled with cacophony of sounds like grunting, moaning and the squeaking sound of the bed. The girl's eyes opened a tiny bit. There was a limit to how much she can take before she wakes up. And that limit was reached.

The first thing she felt was the overwhelming warmth of her body. Sweat running down her face and her chest. The spasms of pleasure coursing through her whole body. It felt like electricity. Tensing and releasing her muscles. She could hear the loud noises of the boy that was currently using her body like a blow up doll. Her eyes could barely see in that lighting, even besides the fact that she was staring at him through her eyelashes. All she was able to see was a manly, dark figure grabbing her hips and thrusting inside her over and over again.

The girl was surprised. She and her boyfriend did of course stage the meet up, but she didn't expect to be woken up that way. The girl didn't even think of complaining about it as her body was experiencing things much more exciting and arousing than it ever did before. Her lips mumbled something. The boy couldn't quite hear it. He was about to finish.

As he was closing in, his strong hands grabbed her hips firmer. Now his hips were moving even faster. He kept slamming his pelvis against her bottom. His groaning turned into panting. The girl didn't stay far behind. She moaned louder now, her mouth open much wider than before.

The boy grunted like an animal in heat, like a predator in the wild. Attacking his prey. Looked down on her and loved what he saw. His love shivering in pleasure, with her face grimaced in pure bliss. He couldn't have possibly loved her more than now. The boy couldn't handle it anymore. His member burst inside of her. Filling her womb with white, hot, sticky semen. It kept pumping it into her until there was no more of it stored.

He groaned loudly, arching his back and looking up at the ceiling. At the same time she gave out a very loud, squeaky moan and began to tremble even more. She moaned out his name shortly after. This whole moment of ecstasy lasted for quite a while. Finally, he pulled out his member and fell right beside her. The sound of their breathing mixed into one.

"I love you, baby..." The boy whispered quietly.

"I-I love you too..." She whispered back.

They laid there, right beside each other in a loving embrace. The girl slid down a little and pressed her red cheek against her boyfriend's chest. It was pounding so heavily as if it was about to burst out of his chest. It was rhythmic and very fast. Like music to her ears. His heartbeat got quieter with time. Progressively getting slower and slower, calming the girls' own breathing.

This tender and sweet moment lasted quite a while before she could feel something very warm poking her stomach. It was rather sudden. Made her quite curious. The girl slid even lower, down to the boy's thighs. His sudden erection almost poked her in the eye. The redhead gasped, not expecting him to spring into action again so quickly.

She bit her lip and without thinking or asking, she leaned in and took in the whole shaft into her mouth, up to the very base. Did that so quickly that she surprised even herself, almost caused her to gag as the thick, throbbing member invaded her throat. The boy gasped loudly, opening his mouth wide. That jolt of pressure stunned him completely, he just laid there and shivered unnoticeably.

The girl used this brief moment of weakness and turned the boy around, making him lay on his back. Next, she climbed up his thighs and with his hard cock still inside her mouth, she began to bob up and down the long shaft. The girl didn't play around. Her moves were decisive and firm. Her needy lips swallowed all of it every time she moved her head down. Her warm tongue swirled eagerly around the tip without stopping for a second. It dampened it and teased it at the same time.

She could feel the veiny member throb and radiate with warmth. It was a quite exciting sensation for her. The boy's fingers clutched the sheets tightly as his face grinned with an expression full of pure bliss. From his lips started to escape sounds unbecoming of a man. Very soft, high moans.

Her delicate, thin hands wandered around his crotch. The left one, rested upon his hip. Gently caressing it comfortingly every now and then. The other one kept his length in place while she was sucking him off vigorously. She could feel the warm liquid leak out from underneath her tongue. It tasted rather salty, but she didn't mind that. She kept on going, now even faster. Began to make a slurping sound from all the moisture. Her glands started to salivate from excitement, making the saliva and the precum mix together into a one, pungent mixture. Pungent with a smell that normally wouldn't seem arousing to her, but right now she couldn't get enough of it.

The boy looked at her with a gaze that could mean only one thing. He was very, very close. She stared back into his eyes with a lustful gaze and sped up without daring to stop the eye contact. For that short moment he could swear that her eyes literally sparked with flame. Her bobs became even faster, aggressive even. She furiously kept going down and up, until she could feel her boyfriend's noises becoming very desperate.

Without using words, she already knew that he's about to come. Just as he was about to fill her mouth with sperm, her lips stopped right at the tip, surrounding it. The girl waited gracefully to receive all of his seed. She didn't have to wait long for that. The boy gave out the girliest, loudest, most embarrassing moan he ever gave and ejaculated with a quite large dose of his sperm.

The redhead accepted it, swallowing every bit of it. Sucking on the tip as if it was the sweetest nectar that she was drinking. After the boy was done, she let go of the tip and with a few strokes of her tongue, she cleaned out the shaft from whatever was left. Then she leaned back and sat on her calves, licking her lips and looking down on her boyfriend. The boy was in quite a disbelief over what happened. The sudden exchange of power was quite unexpected as the girl had never done anything like that before.

"D-did I do good?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

The boy only stood up on his knees and leaned in. Grabbed her chin softly with his fingers and kissed her deeply on the lips. Didn't even care about the taste of his own ejaculate. It was a kiss full of love and affection. One that said "It couldn't have been better."