All Comments on 'Son "Accidentally" Impregnates Mom'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intensity

You certainly had a very intense first love making session.

Lucky you. Great story, I would love to have a session like

this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Son's dream come true

This story is about what 1every son dreams of with their mothers. I liked the way it was not so vulgar that it was hard to read. You kept my interest up all the way through the story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Slip and bra

Instead of bra and panties I often saw my mother in her slip and bras. Instead of sexy nightgowns hers were thin worn out cotton with the same effect. For a long time she planned my coming of age introduction to sex.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic story especially for your first in this category. This is a very sexy love story and I hope you keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I hope you keep writing like this.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!! ^*!^*!^*!

This is your BEST story yet, please keep this kind

of story going. Very well done,great read.

..THANK YOU..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"The last time I fucked her was eight and a half months into her pregnancy."

You probably should have written that this was the last time before she gave birth, because as written it implies they never fuck again -- ever. It isn't so much that the next paragraph clears this up as it contradicts it.

nixongnixongabout 4 years ago

Yes. Definitely my kind of story. Thank you.

Do continue this same line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great sexy story

Imagine the sexy heights of this story of the son has a bit of chpsthairy for his muscular chest -- sometime for mom to caress, trace her fingers through, maybe even kiss and taste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR DAUGHTER THAT

HER MOM AND DAD ARE MOTHER AND SON?

steve437steve437about 4 years ago
naughty but good!

Great story with a great ending! I'd like to read a sequel of how she looks and performs at 53 years of age, with her daughter watching....

steve437steve437about 4 years ago
A sequel, or prequel?

Great story. I'd love to read a prequel - son gets her pregnant just before menopause, so that her can keep her tits lactating until she in her 70s! And a prequel involving the daughter, of course!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Most teens have no idea how they were conceived. Parents having sex is just so yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incest

When a son is fucking his Mother, it is so great and true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was good for him knocking up his mom. I knocked up my mom 3 times and my aunt to as well as my sister and told get rid of your husband just like my aunt the 4 of us live together in one house they walk nude around house they take turns with me then I watch three of them suck on each others cunt

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 3 years ago
Fucking Mom

My mother was a total and complete alcoholic who was drunk every day the final three years of her short life Daddy bought her a chamber pot to pee in so she didn't have to go upstairs to use the toilet. Sometimes I had to help her get to her potty to piss because she was so drunk she couldn't stand up straight. Sometimes she wore panties. Other times she went 'commando'. I saw her very hairy belly and cunt many times. Not only that, but she had a couple of beer drrinking buddies whom she was fucking too. I came home from school one afternoon earlier than usual. I saw a strange car parked in back so I quietly let myself in the back door and took off my shoes. She was sitting in her easy chair, still in her nightgowb, with his uncut cock in her mouth.He left after blowing his nuts off in her mouth. I'm sure I could have fucked her too, but didn't. She would have taken my cherry. I regret not taking the opportunity to fuck her.

TheScribeTheScribeover 3 years ago
Twisted me!

Not withstanding the foregoing Nabobs of Negativism, I thought your story to be well-written, imaginative and HOT. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
my mom

i fucked my mom when i was 23 years old and she was 46 years old. we got drunk together and i fucked her 5 times in one night. after that night we were fuck buddies. we didnt live together or in the same town she would call me or i'd call her and we'd visit and end up fucking. i love my mom.

GeenaGurlGeenaGurlabout 3 years ago

Hot, sexy and loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely hot . Reminds me when I got out of boot camp in 77 . Mom came to my graduation in San Diego and she was dressed in a cute little sun dress and open toed sandles . We decided to drive back to TN. and just chill and enjoy each other's company . We stopped in New Mexico for the night at motel and got something to eat . We went for a walk and just held hands just talked about things hadn't seen each other in 13 weeks . Went back to the room and it had double beds .Mom went to take a shower and came out in her gown and I went to clean up . Afterwards she asked if I wanted to cuddle and talk so i joined her , after a little while I just gave her quick little kiss and thanked her for coming . One thing lead to another and we just started kissing a little bit and before we knew it I was kissing her neck . Mom is cute petite woman with small tits and a killer little ass with gorgeous feet and toes . She just relaxed and I started to kiss her toes and feet . She was in heaven and relaxing. She asked me to if I wanted to make love to her and I slowly undressed her and kissed her beautiful pussy , which I had come from 18 years before . When I entered her it was the greatest filling in the world .We made love several times that night and I came her multiple times . We made love everyday till we got home . Things went back to normal until several years later , and dad went of town for business . We went out to eat and went home and just chilling and made a fire in the fireplace . Started kissing and we indeed up making love that night and in the morning . I found out that she had a miscarriage after our trip back . That was the last time we made love . I can honestly say that it was the best and most sensual sex I ever had if you haven't made love to your mom you don't have a clue what your missing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like you need to put a daughter/granddaughter inside your cute little sister/daughter! Keep that family line going strong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NICE INCEST BREEDING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it!! I first fucked my mom when l was 20 . We fucked for almost 2 years before getting her pregnant. We had a son. People in the neighborhood started gossiping about us because my mom is single and attractive and doesn't go out regularly.

We decided to keep it a secret. I got involved with a married woman and eventually she left her husband and moved in with us. I told her about my relationship with my mom. I am now fucking my two wives. My mom is 3 months pregnant with our second baby and my other wife is two months pregnant for me also. We are delighted and looking forward to our future family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this..... its the duty of every son to serve their mother's thirsty cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom has needs and her son has the cock to meet them. I love their intense fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad I didn't teach daughter incest. Would of been a good story. Even making more sisters.

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 1 year ago

LOVED IT! The grammar was a little off but a hell of a lot better then most people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congrats on having a baby with your mom.No be brave and marry your mom and make her your wife.The girl is your daughter and you are her father. And your mother is her mother too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulations! To the two of you having a baby

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot, yes I had sex with my mom when I was 17, she needed help on the house, and to help watch my younger siblings, their dad had left. She was begging me and saying she would do anything. I told her it would take a lot if work and time, to earn money and do all that was needed, and I wanted a woman in my life! She said I can be YOUR woman, I told her I meant sex and a kinky woman!! She stripped told me to TELL her what I wanted!! She said she on no birth control,, so I told her,, then if your serious, I WILL BE fucking with no condoms!! 13 months later we had a girl,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm just amazed you never talked about your mom's breasts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Congratulations on having a baby with your mother. Very erotic story! But I am surprised that in 16 years of continuous and all out multiple fuckings, you could not give her any more babies. Considering your virility and your mother's fertility, in 16 years you should have had at least 6 babies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why did she keep her shirt on/ Why such formal language?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.