All Comments on 'Son Discoveres Mother's Needs'

by edward_po

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

HOT story - Russell and his Mom need to be kinder in their sexual episodes, now that the first times have happened. I think his Mom was jealous by seeing out the window what Mtrs Exeter was doing with her son.

Now his Mom should be more gentle and have him bang her silly in her bed.

It would be interesting to let Mrs. Exeter have a go at her son and then see how that female rivalry goes and what it causes....... Russell will be a busy kid !! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

Think of something else besides: Mr No Brainer

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Editor

Might consider someone to proof read your story. For example, in the first paragraph he is 20. "Having turned 20 this past spring, I guess I am the man of the house now." In the paragraph where he and his mom are on the couch; "I stroked her back in the best soothing motions I could manage while my mind boiled over with all the thoughts and emotions that a 19 year old boy could manage." I know I can not proof read my own stuff, so it is more of a suggestion than criticism.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 9 years ago
Re: Editor

What Morlan502 said.

Another glaring mistake: I ripped my eyes from Mr. Exeter's cleavage and looked into her eyes.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
This author's reach exceeded his grasp.

You 'attempted' to write a story with vivid descriptions and profound dialog. The virtual version of a cinematic masterpiece. What your readers got was considerably more watered down.

You did demonstrate a gift for those vivid descriptions. The problem with them was your relatively poor grasp of the language. If you aren't certain, 100% certain, of a word's meaning, consider looking it up before you use it. You'll save some embarrassment.

And calling your cock "Mister No-Brainer" once or twice is one thing. Even using it as a running joke within the story could be acceptable. But you used so many times, and with so many spelling variations, that it became just an annoyance. (I have to wonder why you moved the hyphen from between 'No' and 'Brainer' and started using it between 'Brain' and 'er'. THAT made no sense. What the hell is a 'brain-er'?)

Learn how to write competently before you attempt to write a complicated story. You don't even have the excuse of not having the time to take a writing class: Just do a search online.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Has potential but does need work

*** and that is me being generous.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start with a lot potential

I would like to read more of his union with his mother and perhaps get the neighbor woman involved into some carpet munching.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

When we came to our sentences????

TheTallManTheTallManover 9 years ago
Yes, a little grammar needs attention,.

...otherwise the story is okay (I suppose.) However, I think you could drop the repeated cock ID 'No-brainer' - there are more erotic words available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Why would a person bother reading beyond the very first paragraph, where the sun "shown" and snapdragons and marigolds are both fine, but the "pansy's" have inexplicably become possessive.

I did read a little further, but only as much as it took to confirm that the quality standard continued on, undiminished.

Either learn to write and spell, or run your submissions past one of Lit's volunteer editors before posting.

TabooroticaTabooroticaover 9 years ago
More easily said than done?

What is about the grammar nazis on this site? Jesus! You're sitting with your collective hands down the front of your proverbial or literal pants/underpants/panties/knickers looking for a cheap thrill. You want to discover, read, condone and/or promote incest and all the machinations contained therein but you seem to lose focus. This writer is describing the coupling of a mother and son. The grammar and spelling and repetitive use of the name for his penis might not be to your liking so...stop reading. Please forgive my use of ellipsis for effect. I've read stories on here that are 'edited' and some are no better than this. Some worse.

We are all after a thrill on these pages and some of us find it in one story, some another. If you want high culture and all of the beauty it provides then read Dostoyevsky or Steinbeck or Kerouac.

This author has taken the time to submit their efforts and you just shoot them down. Try to rember two things. You read it, you could have stopped and, also, you're on a wank site for fuck's sake. You're just as grubby as the rest of us. Take your possessive pronouns, your adverbial clauses and your past participles, scoop them into the soggy rag that you probably have in front of you right now and go somewhere else. Respect doesn't cost a penny. It's much easier to destroy than create. Don't take the easy option - do better.

Whatever you choose to do if, as so many beloved mothers, some of whom grace these pages, have so often said, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Apologies to those people for any mistakes or over reliance or certain literary techniques in this comment.

Cunts.

QueijadaQueijadaover 9 years ago

Really loved it! can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugh

This.Is.A.Piece.Of.Shit.Written.From.A.Shit.Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

WTF by Faggot no brainer. Go back to the fucken moon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ignore the naysayers who couldn't write a publishable story if their lives depended on it

Like the ever-pretentious Epiphany Jones, with his typical schoolmarmish and highly annoying hectoring lecture. Taboorotica is right on the money. This is a fine story of a boy doing what lots and lots of boys can only whack off dreaming about--bringing his young penis together with the same vagina he came out of, his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. More from this talented author, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is my cup of tea (* * * * = 4.26/5.0 = 85.2% = A)

The syntax is OK.

We all understood he got turned on big time by the presence of Mrs Exeter.

We could infer that his mom was sexually starved.

She reasoned, more or less: "If it is true that what's good for the goose is good for the gender, then what works for Mrs Exeter will work for me."

Mom & son start a steamy relationship.

This is a sex story & a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 STARS

WHAT ELSE!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
lots of emotional and sexual drama

Obvious tension generated by the attention from Mrs Exeter. He was aroused, she was territorial and jealous. A major red flag was evidenced by the self destructive guilt exhibited by mum whilst in the throws of passion.

As to the suggestions to employ the services of a thesaurus and a proof reader I would say it's a

No Brain-er

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see no reason why a horny person, man or woman, needs to address the person who they hold dear as "bastard" .

"Suck your Mothers fucking tits until they fall off" can you REALLY imagine anyone talking like that?

Nah, me neither.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good! Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but you should have continued with more and maybe added Mrs Exeter for more sexual fun!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When we finally came to our sentences?????? I trust you meant senses, if that's even proper!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just average to damn short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous