Son for Hire Ch. 83-94

Story Info
A futa mommydom smut drama.
19.9k words
4.81
10.3k
20

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

Chapter 83

As naturally as a sunrise brightening the morning skies the two of us move in harmony as my lips begin to search and Evelyn shifts ever so slightly to guide me in.

"Mmm." I coo softly as my mouth latches onto her nearest breast.

Evelyn continues her lullaby as she strokes my hair every so gently and lets me nurse. God in heaven! It had been way too long since I'd been on her nipple. Whoever thinks that the act of nursing is only for babies is a fool! As I suckle slowly and steadily I think about what a better place this world would be if every adult man and woman took time out of their day to nurse on a Mommy's big soft milkies. Being swaddled in a maternal love and giving yourself permission to surrender to the deeply buried instinct to suckle just had this way of putting everything into its proper perspective. Once deep into the trance-like tranquility of a good honest suck none of your problems seemed nearly as big or scary as before.

"Hmmm." I curl up tighter and snuggle into Mommy's soft warm body as I suckle, suckle, suckle away.

Still petting me and caressing me her humming fades as she begins to croon the wonderful sweet nothings she was always so generous with. "My boy. My sweet baby boy. My perfect little man." The look of tender ecstasy on her face told me she was getting just as much out of this as I was. Her nurturing soul at last had found its match. "I love youuuu."

Heaven. I am in heaven. After such a colossal soul-baring catharsis this nursing and tender attention was just that much more powerful. Feeling as weightless as a sunbeam I almost lose myself...until something happens that draws me back into the moment. At first I wasn't sure what had happened even though I had a definite sense that something was different. A moment later I taste it. A sweetness on my tongue and a flavor as rich as heavy cream yet much thinner on the palate. It was milk!

"Hah!" I gasp as I pull away and stare at the puffy tawny nipple I had just been attached to.

"What's the matter baby?" She asks, snapping out of her own hazy trance. "Is something wr...?"

Just then, at the tip of her nip, a glistening pearly white droplet appears, as if by magic, then swells until it drips off and down onto my shoulder. We look at each other in amazement then looks back to see another precious globule of life-giving milk begins to form.

"Oh!" Evelyn gasps.

Before this drop can drip I stick out my tongue to catch it and eagerly swallow it down. It was so sweet! Like the milk after a sugary cereal. I never expected that. "Yum!"

"Baby!" She lets out a sob of joy, her beautiful hazel eyes glimmering with tears as she sees me taste her milk.

I smile up at her and lick my lips signaling that I liked it and wanted more. I was so happy for her! I knew what this meant for her. I knew how important it was for her to give of herself to me. And I also knew how she'd worked hard to get to this point, nursing whenever possible and using a breast pump regularly when it wasn't possible. She'd also started taking herbs and natural supplements to encourage milk production. She had told me that it was possible for a woman to produce milk even if they hadn't just given birth and I never truly believed it until now. But all of her hard work had paid off. All of it had laid the groundwork for this wonderful moment, but as I greedily lick the next saccharine trickle I am convinced it was her protective maternal instincts after hearing her boy's pain that brought it over the line. More fundamental than thoughts or even emotions, on a deep biological level Evelyn's body sensed it had someone that needed her.

Cradling my head firmly Evelyn squeezes her breast as she forces the nipple back to my lips. I giggle as a spurt of milk squirts from the nubby tip across my nose and cheek from the ducts being squeezed. Not wanting to deny me another drop she hurriedly she pushes her teat back into my mouth and squeezes it again to shoot her sweet milk into my mouth.

"Sllrmmmm!" I slurp as I latch on more hungrily than ever before to suckle and swallow with a firm constant rhythm.

"Ohhhhh." She moans softly as she feels the milk drawn from her body. At that same moment I feel her cock swell to life beneath me.

"Hmmmm."

Since that one time that she came for me simply from me sucking on her breasts I'd done a bit of reading. Involuntary arousal during breastfeeding was not unusual for nursing mothers, in fact it was a source of great shame for many. But this was not that. At least not wholly that. This was her fetish, our fetish. I was not of her blood, I was a very willing adult, and I was her lover and submissive. There was nothing shameful happening here. In fact it was the most wholesome and loving experience of my young life.

This was a huge moment for us. I recognized it even as it was happening. I had moved in under her roof. I had exposed the darkest reaches of my soul yet she did not banish me from her radiance, if anything she brought into it more fully. And now she was giving me a gift beyond all others, giving to me something that was quite literally a part of herself and, once digested, it would then become a part of me. Our bond was sealed, our souls intertwined forever more.

Evelyn is in a serene state of ecstasy as she watches me feed. There wasn't much milk to drink as she was only beginning to lactate but I savor every nutrient rich drop of what she did produce. When her left breast was drained she moves me on to the right and we start all over again. It takes a bit to get the flow tapped but with steady suckling and bit of massaging I get my meal. In our comfortable silence, broken only by my occasional coo and her adoring whispers, the minutes drift by. Somehow, in this little world of just her and I, time passed both lazily and swiftly. Everything here was quiet, tranquil, and unhurried, and yet the breakfast, the bath, and even my breaking down all felt like an eternity ago.

"My prince." She whispers. "You don't know how good that feels."

"Mmmmmmm."

"But we're all done now."

"Mmmm." I moan, a bit bummed at it coming to an end but understanding that as nice as it was I couldn't last forever.

"Did you like Mommy's milk?"

Without breaking my latch I nod happily.

"That's a good boy!" She praises and pets. "That'll make you so strong and healthy. There's nothing else better."

"Mmmmm." I glow.

"My boy." She smiles and traces an eyebrow and down around my eye to the cheek. "Are you okay baby?"

"Hmmmm." I sigh in total content.

She smirks, her one eyebrow raising suggestively. "Are you still in the mood to play my sweet?"

I don't make a noise but just in the way my eyes widened and my suckling sped up excitedly I told her all she needed to know.

"I think that's a yes." She croons. "It's okay if you're not in the mood baby. This is more than enough for me today."

"Mmm! Mmmm!" I mewl needily as my resurgent erection twitches. All the horniness that had been building for over a day comes storming back in an instant. "MMM!"

"Okay, okay." She chuckles, pulling her tender breast away from my mouth to sit back straight. My head on her lap I gaze up at her with a giddy grin. She walks her fingers down my shoulder and arm to end at the cuff around my wrist. "How are the bonds?" She asks.

I'd become so comfortable in them I had damn near forgotten they were even there! "Good Ma'am." I answer softly. "I like them. It was scary at first but..." I jingle the chains. "...now I like them."

"Good!" She says, an intense look in her eye. "I thought you might. With these on...you can't ever escape from Mommy. You are mine. My special prince. All mine."

Escape was the LAST thing on my mind. "I am yours."

She reaches down my side between my arm and leg to feel me. Her soft hand wraps around my cock and squeezes it. "Mmm, let's see. Are you sure you're in the mood?" My dick flexes in her grip as hard as diamond. "Ohhh! Okay then." She laughs. "I guess you are."

"I am yours." I say again with all of my heart. "Use me."

***

Chapter 84

"Mmmm." She rubs the pad of her thumb across the tip of my dick. "You sure?"

"I am SO sure!" After all of the intense emotions we'd just shared, both good and bad, some fun playtime was precisely what I needed right now.

"Horny boy." She smiles. "Now...how many cummies did I say I wanted today?"

"Four. Four Ma'am."

"That's right." She says. "That's a lot of cummies."

"I can do it!"

"I guess we better get started then."

I giggle with horny anticipation and she laughs with me. Pulling the purple cloth bag closer she brings it beside her hip. I crank my head to see and get a face full of thick shaft for my efforts. I start to smooch the smooth soft skin of her cock as my eyes strain to see what she was doing.

"I got us some more toys." She pats the purple cloth. "Since I knew we'd have more time with you moving in."

"Ooo!" I coo. "I like toys."

"Yes you do!" She chuckles. "I think you handled that butt plug so well yesterday." She says as she reaches into the bag. "No problems in or out, and I know you enjoyed it."

"Mmm." I smile and nuzzle her nice smelling dick. "It felt nice."

"Well, you did SOOOO good with it...I think you earned a little bit more." With her other hand she pats my shoulder. "Roll over baby."

I go to move but my bound wrists and ankles quickly stop me. When I pulled my wrists my ankles were forced up and when I moved my legs my arms were pulled down, when I pulled right the left side came along for the ride and vice versa. I try to wriggle or roll but her body or mine got in the way. Trussed up as I was, with all four limbs bound together in front of me, moving from here wasn't going to be easy. "Um..."

"Be a good boy now and listen to Mommy."

With a comment like that I would learn to fly if she asked it of me! I set my will to moving and figure it out along the way. With a great rock of my head and shoulders I push off Evelyn's thigh to flop out onto the open space laying on my side.

"Keep going." She commands me in a sweet gentle tone. "Bum in the air." She continues to stir her hand around in the bag, clearly waiting for me to get into position before she revealed what she had for me. Her other hand finds her cock which she casually begins to stroke. She was enjoying watching me wriggle.

"Yes Ma'am." I nod. "Mmm...nngh." I grunt as I struggle against my chains and cuffs.

"That's it." She urges me. "You can do it my Prince."

"Nnngh!" Redoubling my efforts I contort and writhe around until I am able to half roll and get an arm properly under me, and I find myself really enjoying it! The bondage had gone from scary to comforting to now being just plain fun. It gave me something to work against, something to overcome so that my Domme could be proud of me. This really was playtime. With a roll and push from my elbow I am able to quickly pull a leg under as well, from there it is an easy thing to find a stable position.

"I did it." I say into the plush covers.

"That's my boy."

I gobble up her praise as eagerly as I had her sweet milk, both just as nourishing to this happy soul. My shoulders are flat against the mattress, my face forced to the side and pressed hard against the surface, and my knees bearing most of my weight are spread a bit and my ankles as wide as the chain would allow them with my arms straight down between my legs. My ass sticks up high into the air. I don't think I could be in a more vulnerable position and that only made it the sweeter. I am entirely at my angel's mercy, what could be nicer than that?

She kneels at my side, her hand lightly petting along my the upward slope of my back and over the peak of my butt before ending at my balls. Her left gently plays with my testes. Just then...a dick lands on the bed about a foot away from my face with a solid sounding thump. This dildo looked a lot like the one she'd given me, the same color and material and exquisite veiny detail. So much so that I knew it had to be from the same collection of the same company. Really the only difference was size, this one was both longer and thicker.

"This is your next training toy." She tells me. "You handled your first trainer so well and you aced that plug, I think you are ready for more."

"I'm ready." I whisper as I stare at the lovely realistic design and satisfying looking girth. "Thank you Mommy."

"Mmmm." She tickles my scrotum. "You earned it baby." Her right hand slides into view and she runs her fingers up the shaft of the toy. She giggles as she says. "I think this one is almost as big as you my pet. Such a big one. I hope you're ready for it."

I smile at her flattering comparison. To my eye the new dick was at least as big as me and, if I was honest, actually a bit bigger. At full mast and full flex I topped out at just over seven inches and this toy looked to be pushing eight, girth wise it was pretty similar though. Desire courses through me as I watch her slowly stroke the fake cock, not only because I was eager to feel what a bigger one felt like but more excitingly what it represented. It marked another step in my training, another step closer to hopefully one day being piped by the woman I love.

"I'm ready."

She pats my balls and I hear her rummage in that mystery bag once more. "Why don't you go ahead and suck it while I get ready."

"Yes Ma'am." Crawling on shoulders and knees like some sort of human snail I shimmy closer to the new toy until my lips could touch it. With no hands and nothing to prop the phallus against I cannot get it into my mouth properly but I lick it and give it wet sucky kisses. It might be bigger than the other dildo but compared to the monster I'd sucked earlier and just been nuzzling at it felt like a mere appetizer. "Nnnmmm."

"Good boy." I feel Evelyn's weight leave the bed.

With my mouth I play with the toy as she does something at the side of the bed. My ass aches for action, my cock begging to be touched, my whole body alive with desire. "Mmmm!"

My angel, my queen, my goddess, steps into view. Something was different. After a moment I realize that she was wearing a black lacy bit of sexy lingerie. It was sort of like a bra except that the cups that would hold her breasts weren't there so that her boobs hung free but with fancy black lace framing them within two big triangles. Another difference was that the support straps didn't simply go up over her shoulders but also came up and around to form a collar around her neck. She slides her hands down her chest and over her breasts then along her hips as she shows it off to me. I adored her natural nude body like nothing else but this racy lingerie added just that little bit extra erotic zing. With her breasts so elegantly displayed and accentuated it was as if she was now somehow more naked than naked.

"Oh...wow."

Her features brighten at my awestruck reaction. It was the reaction she had hoped for. "Good boys get good things." She says in a sultry voice. Reaching down she picks up the other half of the outfit from the bed and, with me entranced and watching her, she steps into the garment and pulls it up her thick shapely legs. She carefully tucks her swinging dick under the waist strap then pulls it the rest of the way up. What I thought at first were panties turns out to be...a harness. It wasn't made of delicate lace, but bands of sturdy leather. She cinches the waistband tight and buckles it on tightly. At the front, situated just above her penis, was a shiny steel ring on a triangular black base. In an instant I knew what that ring was for. It was to hold the toy at my lips firmly in place. Evelyn was wearing a strap-on! I was about to get pegged! As I let out a happy little gasp of realization Evelyn smiles as she continues adjust and tighten the straps around her legs. She says again. "Good boys get good things."

***

Chapter 85

As my excitement grew so too did my licking and sucking of the toy that would soon be inside of me. Shamelessly I let out little needy mewls as I lap at the fake cock and rattle around helplessly in my chains. Evelyn watches me with a radiant and powerful dominant energy as she finishes cinching the harness tightly onto her. When she is done she turns in place to give me an all around view. The bottom harness matched nearly perfectly with the top despite one being leather and the other being lace. The straps of the outfit covered nothing. They only framed and focused attention to her big beautiful booty and big beautiful milkers and big beautiful schlong and balls that all hung free.

"How do I look?" She asks.

"Like a goddess." I whisper.

"You say the sweetest things." She beams as she steps closer and puts one knee up onto the bed. With the back of her fingers she strokes my cheek. "You treat me so good baby. You are everything I ever wanted...and so much more." Her other hand appears with something in it. It was a black silicone ring with straps running off to the left and right of it. "Open up baby." I obey, obviously, and the next thing I knew the ring was being slid in to fit snugly just behind my top and bottom front teeth. "This way you can't hold any of those cute little moans of yours. Your Mommy wants to hear them loud and clear." She tilts her head, pure love pouring from her glimmering hazel eyes. "May I use this on you my prince?"

"Hahh." I try to say yes but the ring gag denied me the ability. Instead I nod.

"You give of yourself so freely. You spoil me my love." She croons as she sets about securing the strap around the back of my head. "Can you snap your fingers for me baby?"

While my wrists were bound down between my ankles my fingers were free. I give her a few quick snaps.

"That's my boy." She fastens the gag strap. "If anything is wrong, ANYTHING at all, you do that. Okay baby?"

"Nngahh."

"Good boy."

With the gag in place, which I find surprisingly soft and comfortable despite it being stiff enough to deny me closing my mouth, that absolutely delicious feeling of helplessness is magnified even more. Without my mouth to articulate I was physically reduced to grunts and groans. I couldn't run away, I couldn't fight back, I couldn't even talk anymore. I was quite literally as defenseless and vulnerable as a baby. She had taken everything from me, everything that made me an independent man, and somehow repaid me with so much more. It hits me then that this bliss of bondage was more than merely sexual, it went so much deeper than simple lust. I wanted to cry, I wanted to sing, I wanted to be fucked until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hannghhh." I moan in delight as I squirm against my bonds.

She chuckles at seeing my joy. Taking the dildo she teases its tip near my mouth. Unable to close or purse my lips I cannot suck at it. Extending my tongue through the ring I reach for it and tap at it. Her smile grows as she watches me. She places the tip inside the ring, momentarily filling my mouth with it, then pulls it away again and watches my futile efforts to reach for it. She wipes my bottom lip with a finger. "You're drooling baby." It wasn't a criticism, she very much liked what she was seeing. With a playful smile she wipes up my drool just like a doting Mom would do. "He he he. My boy."

"Hanngh."

Stepping away and back off of the bed she feeds the eight inch dildo down and out through the steel ring at the crotch piece. She secures it with the balls and base keeping it solidly in place. She twists it so that it sat correctly then tighten everything up one last time. I would have smiled if I could. Despite the toy being bigger than me it looked laughably dinky sprouting out above the monster that hung below it. She was somewhere between a semi and a full erection yet she still dwarfed the phallus that most men would be envious of.

grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers