Son for Hire Ch. 83-94

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right." I say as I choose my first brush. "No fear."

I ready everything. I knew precisely what I wanted to paint. I could see it as clearly as the beautiful peonies on the table just waiting to be brought to life on the white expanse in front of me. Thankfully it was a simple image of basic shapes, plain background, and bold colors. Something even a newb like me could take a crack at. After testing a few things on the paper I begin my very first oil painting.

This was niiiiice! The brush had a weight and solidity that just felt right, unlike those tiny frail water paint brushes I used to use from those children's kits. The paint moved smoothly yet took effort as I pulled it across the textured surface of the canvas. After the very first stroke I pause to admire it, noting how the color thinned toward the end. Through just studying the curved line I could see how the stiff bristles must have bent and twisted as I moved it. The thickness and richness of the pigment gave it a tactile quality that I could see without needing to touch. I look at the tip of the brush, feeling the comfortable smooth grain of the wooden handle in my hand, and then back to the canvas. It was just a line but it was a damn good line. It wasn't exactly the way I pictured it would be when I started it...it was somehow even better. Daubing the brush back into the paint I go again.

After the second stroke I pause again simply to admire the color and shape. I could feel my confidence building. "No fear." I say again as I set to work. Two lines become three, then four, then smooth back and forths as I fill a section in. There were smudges and blobs, pesky little spots that wouldn't fill right, and despite my best effort my hand would only kind of do what my brain was telling it to. Overall though the image in my my mind started to actually began to take shape.

It isn't long after that Kitty emerges looking a bit flush in the cheeks.

"Feel better?" I chuckle.

"You know it babe."

"Ugh." I shudder and we both laugh.

"What is this?" She says as she hurries over to stand beside. "An orange?"

I shake my head. "Something else."

She watches me apply a stroke. "That's so cool. Is it pretty easy?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "This is all I've done so far."

"Well it's a good start." She pats my back. I give her a look for jostling me. "Sorry!" Sniffing the air she makes a sour face. "What is that smell?"

"The thinner." I say as I swirl the brush in the paint and add a few more dabs. "It's powerful stuff."

"I didn't know painting was going to stink! Ugh! I just aired this place out too."

"I love it." I whisper. "The colors, the feel, the smells. It's just...wonderful."

She laughs and watches me for a bit longer before encouraging. "You do you bro."

It is maybe twenty or forty minutes later, though I honestly couldn't say as I'd completely lost track of time, when Evelyn comes down the stairs. In her hands she carries a plastic container full of chocolate chip cookies, freshly baked no doubt.

Looking past the canvas I smile and let the words flow naturally. "Hi Mom."

I could hear a little scoff of surprise from Kitty but I ignore it. She was just going to have to get used to this.

"Hey baby." Evelyn replies. "Hi Kitty." Her face brightens the moment she sees me and sees what I am doing. "You started painting already! Ohhh, this is exciting."

"Yeah." I say. "It's been really fun."

"Hey Evie." Kitty, who was kicked back on the sofa and checking out school options again, claps the laptop closed then gets up and goes to Evelyn to take the treats from her. There is a small nod of appreciation from her for the cookies and a nod back from Evelyn that she was only too happy to do it. "He's pretty intense about this stuff." She nods back at me. "I don't think he's heard half the things I've been talking to him about."

I giggle because it was true. There was something in the paints that just...held me. The colors, the textures, the feel of the brush as the paint rolled off of it, the aromas, just everything. In my new home, in this place of fresh starts and second chances and clean karma, I paint with a freedom I had only dreamed of back at the apartment. My limited skills were frustrating to be sure but there was something magical about creating something where there had been nothing that tapped into my soul.

The moment she was relieved of the cookies Evelyn makes a beeline around to see the picture. "It's not very good." I warn her.

"OH!" She exclaims. "Oh Donald! That is incredible!"

I can't help but smile. As in physically incapable of not smiling. I knew she would have said that no matter what it looked like but it didn't change how good it felt to hear that coming from her. Especially because I knew it actually didn't look that bad for my very first try. "Thank you."

She comes up behind me and lightly rubs my back as she tries to makes sense of my crude work. The moment she does she lets out a startled gasp. "Hah! Oh my goodness! Is that...? It's the little fox from my cup! Isn't it? Bottom's up?"

I nod and say softly as I point to the larger figure beside and behind the little one. "And his Momma."

"And his..." I swear Evelyn nearly bursts into happy little bits right there on the spot. "...and his Momma? His Momma! Oh my goodness! Yes it is!"

"He got scared ran back home to her." I say softly.

"Yes! Of course he did." Evelyn slips her arms around me to hug me from behind. She squeezes me tight. "And his Momma was waiting for him with open arms."

"Yeah." I look back over my shoulder and the pair of us just beam at each other.

"Ugh!" Kitty rolls her eyes, her plump lips are dotted with crumbs and her right cheek bulges with a cookie that she was chewing on. "Could you two tone it down? I'm tryin to eat here!"

***

Chapter 93

The days pass quickly as Kitty and I work to settle into the rhythms of our new life. The adjustment was not difficult but it was still an adjustment. It wasn't quite the dream world we imagined it would be when we first really talked about the move, no matter how good it is reality is never quite as glossy as the fantasy, but it was still easily the best time of our lives. The clean air, the spotless streets, the fine million dollar homes, the manicured green spaces and the serene quiet all quickly grew on us. But most of all it was the feeling of safety that we treasured the most. We were starting to learn that we did not need to walk with our head on a swivel and our eyes kept sharp for signs of brewing trouble. We were able to relax survival instincts that we'd kept taut for years without even realizing it and damn did it feel good. In four days we hadn't heard a voice raised in anger, we hadn't seen a fight break out, hell...we hadn't even heard a siren! Not even in the distance. Everything here was comfortable and predictable. The invisible walls of wealth and class kept all of the soul grinding unpleasantness of poverty far away.

More than anything it was that feeling of abiding security that helped us start to understand the people here just a little bit better. When you didn't have to worry about where your next rent payment was coming from or what kind of trouble you might find yourself embroiled in just for walking down the street, when privilege and order is all that you've ever known, it gave your mind the freedom to be able to step back and take a broader view of things or just obsess about stupid shit to your heart's content. The endless circular arguments of red versus blue which, to my dumb ass, always seemed so detached from the reality I experienced on the ground still didn't make much sense to me but at least I had some context for them now. All I knew and all that really mattered was that my sister and I were in a better place and that I never wanted to return to where we came from.

With some time and planning Kitty and I are able to work out a nice budget that would allow us to pursue our future but also leave some extra to enjoy ourselves with. We decide to have Kitty take the eighteen month accounting program first while I worked and painted and figured my own educational future out. Then, when she was done, it would be my turn to go to school. From her perspective she figured that if we could just hold out for a year and a half we'd be in a way better situation as she'd have a legitimate means of making decent money. It would also have the crucial side benefit of giving her something to do. Boredom combined with idle hands could be quite literally fatal for a recovering addict and she was well aware of that fact. Now that we were here she didn't want give up the good life anymore than I did. It was a good deal for her but one that came with a sacrifice. For us she was giving up a couple of years of her prime where would have to live as the good wife in a sham marriage. I had to hand it to her. Always the wiser one Kitty had her eyes on the prize and was motivated to make the most of this opportunity for as long as it lasted, meanwhile I was content to remain blissfully naive. Until there was a direct tangible reason as to why this situation couldn't last forever I refused to even consider that my happiness might someday end. My first true love was too fresh and burned too hot for me to even consider a life without my Queen.

Speaking of my beloved Dommy-Mommy, the first days of being her live in boy toy does not bring with it nearly as much action as I thought there would be. After that first intense day she decides that my nuts needed a good long rest. Despite my insistence that I was ready and eager for more Evelyn was adamant that I not cum for four full days, one for each cummie I'd blasted on day one. I could train with my new bigger dildo and butt plug but even then I wasn't allowed to nut. Right to the edge but no further. By God I was horny! I beg and I plead for release even as I knew deep down that it would fall on deaf ears. This denial was an exercise in dominance and a test of my obedience. She also wanted me full to bursting for whatever she had planned for us next. I loved every second of it, blue balls and all.

With sex off of the table it gave Evelyn and I time to explore the other facets of our relationship. We each had our own lives but when we could we would find our way to each other. I would lay quietly curled up beside her on the sofa, head on her lap, as she read a book. She would come down, always with food in hand, to watch me paint, a hobby that was swiftly becoming a passion. I would help her with chores or watch her cook as we talked about life, family, experiences, just anything really. In a million myriad ways she encouraged me in everything I did, particularly my art, and I supported her unconditionally. And sometimes I would join Kitty and Evelyn on their strolls around the neighborhood, which had become a regular thing. Simply put, we were becoming friends.

The indispensable glue of our powerful bond however turns out to be the one thing that normal folk would frown on the most. The sex anybody could understand. The exoticness of Evelyn's unique anatomy had a whole cartoon fetish built around it. The love and the friendship all but the most cold-hearted could sympathize with. Even our strange Mommy kink and the gentle BDSM could probably be forgiven by the more open-minded. All of these things brought us closer together...but it was the nursing that forged our bond most powerfully.

Everyday I nurse. Right in the morning after Alan leaves Evelyn would make her way down, let herself in, sneak into my room, and wake me with a nipple in my mouth. I cannot even describe the soul soothing peace of gradually and gently coming to my senses already in the middle of a good long suckle. And to open my eyes to see my angel gazing back down at me...nothing else could compare. In the intimate silence she would sing, she would whisper 'Good boy', she would tenderly stroke my hair as we soul gazed. Twice she soothed me right back to sleep again even as my mouth instinctually continued to suck. As she was now lactating nursing was no longer just a symbolic act. I actually fed upon her sweet rich milk, able to pull just a little bit more from her plump teats with each passing day. Through fats, sugars, proteins, and countless vital nutrients Evelyn literally gave of herself and I in turn digested her gift so that what she would become a part of me. Little was ever said, nothing needed to be.

All in all life was good. Kitty, Evelyn, and I had found our groove. The whole household was at peace, except for one glaring exception. Luckily for us the exception was as predictable as the tides and could be worked around with ease.

That evening I was splayed out on the sofa, feeling damn good about getting my cock cage off after my day out walking around to various local businesses dropping off resumes followed by a meal out as husband and wife. I sit trying to concentrate on the movie Kitty and I were watching though all I could think about was jerking off to relieve my full aching balls. I wasn't going to of course, especially not with tomorrow being the day Evelyn was going to let me cum herself, but it didn't stop me from thinking about it. If I could I'd have that photo album of Evelyn's open and my dick in my hand so fucking fast that...

Knock, knock, knock.

The rap at the downstairs door startles us both and thankfully interrupts my lewd train of thought. The pair of us look to the door. "I think it's for you." Kitty quips as she pauses the movie, knowing that there was a ninety-nine point nine percent chance that it was Evelyn waiting at our door. Anybody else would have rang the bell upstairs, not that there ever was anybody else.

"I thought she was out at the charity drive tonight." I mutter as I hurriedly make my way for the door. "Maybe she needs a hand with something."

Bright smile on my face I swing the door wide eager to see the radiant face of my angel. My smile contorts to an awkward grimace as I find myself face to chest with the hulking figure of the point one percent. Our predictable glaring exception had decided to pay us an unexpected visit.

***

Chapter 94

My heart is in my throat as I slowly look up into the chiseled stony face of my lover's husband. Alan was here! And he chose a time when Evelyn was out for the evening. What was this all about?

Once the initial shock settles a bit the first thing I notice was his strange wardrobe. Instead of the usual stuffy up class casual look he generally wore around home he was currently wearing dark blue coveralls, like those a mechanic would wear. It was of the highest quality, spotless, and not a single wrinkle marred its fabric, but it was still an odd thing to see Alan wearing. Why would he of all people be wearing an outfit designed for dirty jobs? My panicked imagination jumps immediately to gruesome images of Alan slaughtering Kitty and I then butchering my body to grill up a surprise meal for his cheating wife. The second thing I notice is a very uncharacteristic slight smile on his rugged features. That unsettling smile did NOT ease my worries one bit.

"Alan!" Kitty pops off of the sofa and hurries over to join us. "This is a surprise."

"Kit." He nods to her and then to me. "Donny."

"H-hey big guy." I stutter as I strive to sound calm despite my rapidly beating heart. "Wh-what's up?"

"It'll be easier to show you. You two busy?"

"Not at all." Kitty answers before I can say a word.

"Good." He says as he steps to the side and extends an arm back up the stairs. "Come on."

Oh Jesus save us! Did he have a murder room already set up?

"Ha ha. Cool." Her brown curls bouncing Kitty, without even bothering to grab shoes or sandals, was already on her way up. "I love surprises."

"Come on Donny." Alan says with a warmth in his voice that only unnerved me more and a strange look in his storm cloud gray eyes. The dude had found out the truth and had snapped. He was being way too nice right now. I was surely a dead man. His smile grows. "I promise. You won't regret it."

"Ha. Yeah, yeah of course." I say, trying hard to keep my cool. "Just...let me get on some shoes." As I tie my laces I frantically try to think of a reason as to why we couldn't go with him.

Kitty was no help as she calls from the outer door. "Come on slow pokes."

Seeing no good way out I start up the stairs. Alan closes the door behind us and follows close behind. I consider grabbing my sister and making a mad dash away but my more rational side still had a tenuous control. Alan wasn't going to just murder us...I hoped.

He brings us around to the front of the house where I see his cherry red Porsche parked out in the driveway. Kitty whistles at the sports car, duly impressed by the high performance machine. He opens the garage door. With Evelyn's car gone and his parked behind us the garage was empty except for the big dusty covered shape of Evelyn's grandpa's hobby car. Alan walks straight up to it, grabs the tarp and heaves the covering off kicking up a great cloud of dust. As the dust settles the huge faded shit brown vehicle it reveals is...well, it's...

"Oh my God!" Laughs Kitty as she skips forward. "It's hideous! What is it?"

Alan tosses the tarp to the side and dusts himself off. "A 1966 Ford Thunderbird hard top coupe 428 V-8 Cruise-o-matic."

"WOW!"

"Gramps bought it to tinker on. He wasn't near finished though." He says. "He passed it onto me. The only thing I ever got from the crazy old miser." His chuckles were as deep as his voice. Chuckling was not a sound I was used to hearing from Alan. "It's not actually running but he got the parts it needs." He waves to the nearby shelves above a work counter. "And as you can see the paint needs work." He glances over to me. "I heard you're a painter Donny."

"He sure is!"

"Uh...I mean...yeah, not like this though."

"Mmm." He nods. "Chrome's good, vinyl's good, interior immaculate, tires are good, electrical is mostly good." The way he was talking it almost sounded like he was trying to sell us the monstrosity. He comes up to tower behind the wide-eyed Kitty. "Very little rust too. Gramps found himself a real gem."

Hesitantly I walk forward to join the pair in the garage. The car looked as big as a battleship and just as heavy. Even though it was well past its glory days the faded auto still held a certain beauty in its long classic curves...even if it was hideous.

"Are you working on it tonight?" Kitty asks.

He shrugs. "You were asking me about that car you took a picture of near the cafe."

"The '61 Jag, yeah."

"I thought maybe you like classic cars. I thought you might like it."

"I do! I do!" Kit squeals excitedly.

"And I thought..." He pauses as he looks over to meet my eyes. "...I though maybe you two could appreciate it more than I can. I don't have the time to really sink into it, nor the love." He motions out to his car. "German cars are my thing."

I shake my head. "We can't really afford..."

"I'm not selling it Donny." He says. "I saw you walking around today dropping off resumes. It'll be a lot easier to find and keep a job with some wheels."

"Are you shitting me right now!?" Kitty exclaims before she remembers her cover as a sweet middle class gal. "Er, I mean, are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"For free!?"

"No. It's going to take some time and elbow grease to get this old gal purring again. You might need the odd part but I've got almost everything you'll need to work on it here." He laughs. "And with fuel prices as they are driving this old V-8 definitely won't be free, trust me."

"Oh my God!" Kitty claps.

Alan waves me forward. "Could you pop the hood Kit."

"On it." She opens the door and plops down on the plush glossy black vinyl seat and finds the latch.