Son for Hire Ch. 83-94

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrant energy, sexual and otherwise, had been sucked right out of her. Her cock, not simply soft but shriveled up, a sure sign of her dried up lust. It was hard to be horny when your heart was bleeding. I crawl off of the bed and approach her. She holds out a hand to keep me at bay.

"I think we're done for now." She tries so hard to keep up the humor and verve from before, but it all falls flat. "Nothing like kids to ruin the mood, huh? You'll learn that when you have one." She chuckles humorlessly then points at me. "You still owe me those cummies though young man. When you get home I want you to..."

"Mum." I hold my arms out.

"No." Her face flinches once before she could hide her hurt again, though I could still see the sadness in her perfect hazel eyes. "Donald, it's okay. It's okay, really. He was just busy, that's all."

"But Momm..."

"Don't!" She snaps.

I bow my head. "Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry."

Evelyn sighs and shakes her head, her shoulders slumping. "You have nothing to apologize for. Go on."

I stand silently, arms wide.

"Donald...you don't have to try to make me feel better. You are being silly. Go, get dressed now."

"I need a hug." I say softly.

"Donald..."

"I feel sad inside." I reach for her, letting the genuine need to be held come out plainly on pleading face. "Please?"

So many emotions flash across Evelyn's face as she stares at me...before she pulls me into the strongest embrace she'd yet given me. She embraces me with her whole body, she would have pulled me right inside of her if she could. She pulls my head down to her shoulder and holds it there tight. Her body shudders and I hear a sniffle, I feel a tear touch my cheek. "It's okay baby. I got you. I got you baby."

"And I got you." I whisper back as I put my arms around her waist to hug her in return. "I got you too."

***

Chapter 90

Like father, like son. Eugene's phone call had totally spoiled the playful mood we had going here but it also brought back echoes of that phone call she took from Alan once upon a time while we were enjoying some quality time together. I recalled how much he'd taken her for granted in that call, just as Eugene had just now. Unlike that time though this one really stung her. She missed her son dearly, in a way I could never understand until I had a child of my own. As he grew up Eugene had been Evelyn's whole world. She couldn't just shut that sort of love off like a light switch. How could he not understand that? How could he be so cruel to her? How could he not at least ask how she was doing?

Evelyn gives me one more squeeze then backs away, her hands holding my shoulders as she looks at me from arm's length. Her eyes still glimmered though the tears were contained. In fact, she had this radiant smile on her face that my heart feel all happy and fuzzy. She runs her hands over my hair, fussing with it and combing it with her fingers, then runs them down my neck and bare chest. She holds her right hand over my heart and continues to just...look at me. Her almighty Mommy energy washes over me like a tidal wave of love.

"We're done here baby. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." I say softly. "Can...can we still do something though? Something together? I just want to be with you."

She nearly sheds a tear again as she pulls me back into her and nuzzles into my neck, kissing me and smelling me. I lay my cheek on her soft hair and soak up the attention that her real family so foolishly rejected. Her soft hands run up and down my back, feeling my neck and stroking my hair. My arms at my sides I stay still in her arms and just let her love on me like she needed to right now.

"Of course we can baby." She whispers. "I would like that very much."

"Thank you."

"My boy." Cupping my cheeks in her hands she kisses me. Again she just gazes, taking in my face as if I were beautiful. Letting out a sigh she lightly strokes my cheek. "My dear boy."

I bow my head bashfully, showing loving humility and total submission in that one simple gesture.

"Ahem." She clears her throat. "We must have discipline. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"We will continue what we started another time." She says. "But you still owe me those cummies regardless."

"Yes Ma'am."

"I need to send Eugene his money and clean up our mess." She pinches my cheek. "Messy boy."

I giggle.

"Take the lube and go the washroom to finish up. I want to see two more messes in there by the time I come back."

I nod. "Yes Ma'am."

She turns me around, kisses my shoulder, then swats my tush. "Off ya go."

I nab the lube on the way by and dash back into the washroom. Without wasting a minute I slick my hand and get to jerking. She hadn't told me how long I had and I wanted to show her how good I could listen. She also didn't tell me where to make my mess so I just opt for the easiest place, the washroom counter. One hand gripping the counter and the other gripping my dick I masturbate without holding back.

Nut number three wasn't too bad. The memory of the hot wet pussy hovering just beyond my tongue, the memory of how fucking good her pussy tasted, and knowing had that jerk Eugene not called I would be smothering in its soft moist warmth right now was fuel enough despite the recent releases. It isn't too long before I am milking my load out onto the smooth counter, unsurprisingly smaller and thinner than the fat loads I'd blown already.

Three down, just one more to go. Fuuuuuck! My balls are literally aching and my thrice pleasured penis in full retreat. I give myself a brief rest and splash my face with water. Out in the bedroom I can hear Evelyn setting to work on stripping the top blanket to take it down to the laundry. I knew I didn't have much time to get this done.

"Whooo." I look at myself in the mirror and pep myself. "You got this."

Attempt number four involved me using every trick in the playbook. I fondle my empty balls, I play with my butt, I pinch my nipples, I stroke and yank at my flaccid cock firmly and roughly, and all the while I am fantasizing about...her. The only woman in the whole world that I wanted. My soaring sexual spirit dragged my flagging body behind it kicking and screaming. I thought the caging and denial from yesterday was torture...oh how naive I had been. I learn that the only thing more agonizing than not getting something you really desired was getting too much of it. Evelyn was my soft lovin Mommy, no doubt, but there was no mistaking that she was my Domme as well. God how I loved her. Despite my sore nuts running on fumes and my cock not even getting fully hard somehow I manage to coax one final orgasm from my valiant little warrior.

"Huunnghhh!" I groan as much from agony as pleasure as a small sad puddle of runny jizm feebly spurts out onto a new spot on the counter. "Ohhhh God."

Just as the last dribbling dregs are milked Evelyn walks in, her reappearance too well timed to be coincidence. "Ohhh! Is that number four!?" She hurries up behind me and presses up tight to my back. In her left hand is a folded white cloth. This she brings to my exhausted junk.

"Hah!" I flinch as I feel the unexpected cold of what must have been water from the refrigerator soaked into the cloth, within its folds were ice cubes. After the momentary shock...I melt in her arms. "Ohhhhhhhh!" The soothing cool on my sore spent bits was heavenly.

"My goodness. Four times!" She hugs me close. "You are amazing Donald. I am so proud of my powerful virile man. I am so proud of you."

"Hahhhhh." I half moan and half laugh.

My cock stung, my balls throbbed, my tender ass glowed. I felt so deeply drained, so utterly empty, and so completely used up. Not even a miracle would get a rise from me now. I hadn't a single ounce of myself left to give and, though I don't understand why, that hard earned impotence felt so god damned good right now. Evelyn was still here, gently holding my manhood in her healing cool touch, and she showed no signs of letting go. Was I her boy toy? Yes. Was that all I was? Not even close.

Eventually she passes me the cool cloth and has me hold it as she cleans the messes in the sink and the counter. She compliments me on how big and sticky my messes were despite the rather feeble puddles. Again and again she tells me about how impressed she was at my fortitude at doing my four cummies in such a short space of time, and again and again she tells me how proud she was of me. And, of course, she tells me that I'm a good boy. Together we shower, her washing me and me washing her all over again, then she gets dressed and insists on dressing me. I stand obediently as she pulls up my underwear, puts on my pants and shirt, and even has me sit on the bed so that could kneel and roll my socks onto my feet...though not before wiggling each of my 'cute' toes in turn between a finger and thumb. It was such a pure and simple act, dressing somebody that she loved, but it was one she relished just as much as reaming me with her big strap-on.

When done she stands up and looks down at me. I smile back up at her full of that special kind of happy like only she could make me. Stepping in she embraces my head and pulls me into her soft tummy. I hug her back and savor every second. Joy filled the room. Through me all of the pain and unpleasantness of Eugene's callous call was completely erased from her heart. She was his Mom but she was MY Mommy. I was already cuckolding Alan, this I knew, but only now did it fully sink in that I was also cucking Eugene, in a different way and twice as hard. Like father, like son.

"What are you giggling about." She chuckles as she pulls back to look down at me.

"Nothing." I smile. "Just happy is all."

She pinches my nose. "Silly boy."

***

Chapter 91

The toy in the washroom sink is dealt with and the big purple bag of sex toys is put away with many of its secrets still intact. What else could she have in there? My imagination shuddered to think. The room looked perfect once more. Except for the top cover of the bed being missing, as it was in the wash, the room was just the same as when we entered it. Like a master criminal Evelyn had cleansed the area of all evidence of her infidelity.

It is an interesting transition from bedroom to the world beyond. Evelyn's gentle dominance eases and her unbridled softness and openness closes off, just a little. Meanwhile I stand a little taller, my voice deepens to its natural tone, and the submissive Prince becomes a regular man once more. It happens almost subconsciously but this time I notice it, and I love it. Our BDSM fantasy was exquisite and renewed me like nothing else could but being able to leave it behind made it all feel more real. More substantive. Even the most beautiful work of art needed a frame or stand or wall to be hung upon, a place for the sublime to touch the mundane. Evelyn and I were not living in a dream world, we were simply frequent visitors.

Before anything else happens she, of course, takes me to the kitchen. There she makes me a turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich and pours me both a big glass of water as well as another glass of orange juice. I mention that I wasn't particularly hungry after my big breakfast but, predictably, it falls on deaf ears.

"You need to regain your strength." She insists. "You worked really hard up there. Four! My goodness."

I just smile. There was no fighting her instinct to provide and no will to do so anyway. I eat the scrumptious sandwich and the tangy pickle on the side and I drink my refreshing drinks.

As I finish up I let out a burp and quip. "You're going to make me fat, you know that right?"

She comes up beside me and rubs my full belly. "Then it will be just that much more of you to love."

I lean into her and let her hug me. "So...what do you want to do?"

"YOU need to get to doing what you need to do." She insists. "You told me this morning about your plans this afternoon."

"But I wanted to hang out with you."

"I'll be around." Pulling back she strokes my hair and looks into my eyes. "I adore you Donald and I will take every single minute you give me. But...you need to look after yourself too. Do not let me hold you back. I want to see my boy soar." Wistfully she adds. "And that can't happen if I'm...smothering you in my arms." The way she said 'smother' hinted at the fact that that damned Julie's comment about Eugene was still bothering her. "I need to let go sometimes just...come back to me again, okay?"

Reaching up I cup her soft cheek in my hand. "You do not hold me back Evelyn. You hold me up."

She kisses my palm. "Sweet talker."

With my heart brimming, libido quenched, mind at peace, and belly stuffed all of my needs were fully satisfied. It was time to get something accomplished!

"I'm going to head down and get to work." I say. "The door is always open to you. Come down anytime."

She nods approvingly. "I will. I'll see you soon."

We kiss. As Evelyn gets to her business I head downstairs to attend to mine. I find both top and bottom door literally open and once down I see that every window in the place was as wide as it would go as Kitty had the place fully opened up for the first time. The flowers I had given her were on the dining table in a tall plastic juice pitcher that she was using as a vase. I smile. Evelyn had offered Kitty a vase, she had many beautiful ones upstairs she could have lent her, but my sister had purposely opted for this. Along with the rest of our hodge-podge decor it was perfect. You could take the Garcia's out of the city but you'd never get the city out of us. The big blousy peonies had filled the fresh air with their sweet perfume.

I stifle a laugh. "Honey, I'm home!"

Kitty's head pops out from the open door to her room and she replies without missing a beat. "Hello darling."

"You've really freshened the place up."

"Getting rid of the old dead guy smell."

"Kitty!" I say, aghast on Evelyn's behalf. She laughs and disappears back into her room. Being a bit nosy I approach and peek in to see her cross-legged on the bed with my laptop open in front of her and her old accounting textbook beside her. "Whatcha doin?"

"You mentioned looking into schools, I thought I might do that too." She says as she pats the book. "Maybe I try bookkeeping again? I think I was pretty good at it before I had to drop out. If I'm going to pretend to be one I might as well start looking at doing the real thing. It'll help us for later and in the meantime I can at least pretend I know what I'm talking about."

"That's...a really good idea."

"Right? This one here is only eighteen months." She says. "Think we can keep this up for a year and a half?"

It bothered me how Kitty thought of this as a temporary state of affairs...even if she was probably right. "Oh yeah. Easy. As long as we're smart."

"Cool. I'm not sure if we've got the budget. This shit's expensive!"

"If it's what you want we'll figure it out." I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed. "I was thinking about picking up a job."

"You could ask Evelyn for..."

"No." I cut her off before she can even say it. "She's done enough for us."

Kitty nods. "You two have fun?"

"Ohhhh." I flop down beside her with a smitten smile across my face. My aching arid balls still throbbed with the aftereffects of our fun. "Yes!"

She giggles and slaps my belly. "That's my studly hubby."

"She'll be popping down later."

"Surprise, surprise." She chuckles. "You two are ridiculous. I'm happy for ya. Enjoy it while it lasts kiddo."

"Yeah."

"I had lunch already. I stole some of your leftovers."

I rub my full gut. "No problem, I'm good."

"She fed you again!? Ha ha ha ha!" She jabs into my midsection. "You're stuffed!"

"Gnngh!" I pop up to a sitting position and shield my overfull gut. "You're just jealous."

"Uh, yeah." She says, that impish gleam shining bright in her brown eyes. "It's been a minute since I've been properly stuffed."

"EWWWWW!!! Kitty!"

As I squirm she laughs, gleeful and carefree just like a laugh ought to be. "Need your laptop?"

"Nah, go ahead." I wave back at her as I dramatically retreat from the bed.

"Great!" She says. "Close the door on the way out. Let's see...w-w-w dot porn hu..."

"Ahhhh!" I slam the door closed behind me and call back through it. "Erase your history when you're done!"

"Yes dear." She sings back.

I shake my head, a huge smile on my face. It was SO good seeing her so full of life and humor like this. Well, that was my computer tied up for awhile. Looks like I'd be forced to do what I really wanted to do all along. The paints draw me in with a gravity like force. Finally!

As I reach out for the easel my hand pauses as in a flash my terrible nightmare from the night before plays through my mind. All the bad stuff happened the moment I touched my art supplies. My heart goes cold, my mouth goes dry, my hand trembles, and I have to fight the urge to pull away. I was scared. I was scared just like that little boy. Scared that my whole life would fade away like in the dream and bring me back...to her. All I had to do is not paint. All I had to do is run away and the fear and the memories would go away, at least for now. Cowardice, as always, was the easy solution. So why not take it? It's not like I didn't have other things I could do.

Closing my eyes I focus. Around my heart I begin to pull in and wrap the memories of Evelyn's warm hugs, her soft encouraging words, and her steady loving care. With my Mommy as my armor against the dragon that was my mother I find the courage to reach out and grab the wooden easel in a hard grip. I pause a moment then slowly open my eyes.

The room was bright, the colors vibrant, and the air still fresh and alive with the aroma of peonies. The canvas wasn't paper, the paints and brushes weren't crayons, and my life was still my own. She couldn't scold me or hurt me or stop me. She had no power here. She might rule my nightmares but my true dreams she could not touch. Not anymore. I let out a long breath and settle myself. Annoyedly I wipe the stupid tear that had escaped the corner of my eye then pull my painting supplies over toward the dining table.

***

Chapter 92

Rather clumsily I set up the sturdy wooden easel as I'd never set one like this up before. I return to the supplies and bring them back to the dining area. Out on the table I spread out the different brushes and paints and supplies. I return again and bring back one of the blank canvases from the stack and place it on the easel. I stare at the blank white rectangle, an empty field of pure possibility, then I look about at the different items on the table feeling both excited and hesitant. Excited because I was absolutely pumped to be able to try my hand at making art but hesitant because everything here looked too nice to just play around with. These were materials for somebody who actually knew what they were doing, not an rank beginner like me. In the end excitement wins out. It had taken me too much courage just to get to this point to back out now.

I first put on some pleasant background tunes, not only because it was relaxing but also to cover the barely perceptible sounds of my sister jilling off to porn in her room. On the table I prop my phone up and begin to search for a video to walk me through the basics of oil painting. I begin with Bob Ross, which was certainly interesting and informative, but thankfully soon find another linked video that really started at the very beginning to teach me step by step. I get a crash course about surfaces, paints, mediums, thinners, palate papers, color mixing, stroke thickness and technique, and some basic dos and don'ts. I go and collect some paper towel and an apron too as the instructor suggests. It was a fantastic amount of information condensed into a mere half hour but I find that I pick it up with ease. I was never the best student in the world but a lot of this stuff just made sense. The most useful tidbit I discover is the advice near the end of it: 'Don't fear failure, it's the only way you'll learn.'