Son is Mom's Home Healthcare Worker

Story Info
Son undresses, dresses, and bathes his infirmed mother.
7.1k words
4.36
36.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son is Mom's Home Healthcare Worker

My mother broke both of her arms in an automobile accident.

My name is Henry and I've always been sexually attracted to my 45-year-old MILF of a mother, Victoria. She's tall. She's beautiful. She's sexy. She shapely. She has big tits and a round ass.

With my mother prettier, taller, shapelier, sexier, and with bigger breasts than all of their short, fat mothers, my friends are sexually attracted to my mother, too. With them always talking about her, they asked me if I've have ever seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. They asked me if I ever flashed her my naked prick. No doubt, my friends masturbate over my mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her in the way that I do, too.

Not stopping there, seemingly, their favorite topic of discussion, they continued interrogating me about my mother. They asked me if I have any sexy photos of her in a bikini. They asked me if I ever spied on her dressing or undressing. They asked me if I'd have sex with her if I could. Never wanting to invade upon my mother's personal, private space, I've never seen much more of my mother than her bra strap. I'd be as embarrassed as I'd be sexually excited if I saw anything of my mother that I shouldn't see.

Yet, with me a testosterone filled, horny, young, man, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I've wondered what my mother looked like in her bra and panties. I've wondered what she looked like topless. I've wondered what she looked like naked. In the way that my friends have clearly imagined having sex with my naked mother, I wondered what it would feel like to have sex with her, too.

Unfortunately, with her a church going woman who believed in God, my mother is morally modest. She always wears a robe over her nightgowns. She always closes her bedroom door when getting dressed and/or undressed. She always closes her bathroom door when taking a bath, a shower, or drying her hair.

Whenever she sits across from me, she always sits like a lady. I've never seen an upskirt peek of her panties or an up-nightgown peek of her naked pussy. I've never seen a down blouse view of her bra and cleavage. I've never seen a down nightgown view of her naked breasts. If my mother is anything, she's boringly non-sexual. Seemingly, a waste of a good woman, I don't know how she doesn't care about sex and/or all things sexual. No doubt, after she divorced my father for cheating on her, I imagined that she figured that her sexlife is over.

Nonetheless, unashamed, and unembarrassed to admit, I've masturbated over my mother while imagining seeing her without her clothes. I've masturbated over imagining having sex with her. I've masturbated over imagining my mother blowing me. Only, just as much as I'll never see my mother naked, I'll never have sex with her. Moreover, my mother would never blow me. She'd never suck my cock. I serious doubted if my mother sucked cock. I don't think my mother is a cocksucker.

Incestuous sex may happen with others but sex between my mother and I will never happen. If we're anything, we're friends, best friends. I loved my mother in the way that a son should love his mother and my mother loved me in the way that a mother should love her son. Just as I'd do anything for my mother, she'd do anything for me. I'd never want to ruin our close mother and son relationship by having incestuous sex or by trying to have sex with my mother.

'That's so gross,' I thought. 'Even though I masturbate over my mother, the thought of having sex with her is so nasty.'

F F F

Suddenly, on a stormy and raining night, all of that changed. Our worst nightmare. My mother was in a bad car accident. She totally her car.

Good thing she always wears her seatbelt and always locks her doors, it's as important to wear a seatbelt as it is to lock your car doors. So many people have died from the car doors flying open and ejecting them from the car, especially if they're not wearing a seatbelt. If car doors are locked, an important safety feature, they'll never open in an accident. If a locked car door opens in an accident, you can sue the car manufacturer for damages.

An understatement, I was glad that my mother wasn't killed. After not hearing from her for hours, while wondering where she was, finally, she called me on her cellphone. Taken by ambulance to the emergency ward, I met her there to drive her home.

Suddenly, seeing my strong mother in a different light, she was totally helpless. I had to wheel her to my car in a wheelchair. Then, trying not to bump her casts, I had to gently lift her and help her in my car. From her elbows down to her wrists, she had casts on both of her arms from the impact with the steering wheel when crashing her car into a wall. If her airbag hadn't deployed, she'd be dead.

'Thank God,' I thought. 'Thank you, Jesus, for sparing my mother.'

No matter if she was wearing her seatbelt, she's lucky that she didn't hit a tree of a pole. With a wall dissipating the energy of the sudden stop across the entire front of the car instead of at one point, that would have been a fatal accidental. With her car bumper raised nearly to her roof, she's lucky to have survived the crash. I was so grateful that my mother, except for two broken arms, was alive and relatively well.

Fortunately for her, at least she didn't break her hands and/or her fingers. At least they were without a cast and free for her to use. Had she broken her fingers, she wouldn't be able to drink from a cup and/or feed herself. Her not breaking her hands and/or her fingers was a blessing. Yet, because of the casts covering her wrists, and interfering with the mobility of her hands, she had limited use of her hands. Yet, at least she could still use her cellphone and her computer keyboard.

# # #

Yet, as soon as I saw her, after I signed my name on both of her casts, so as not to get her casts dirty and/or wet, I covered them with plastic bags taped to her casts. When the bags became dirty, I changed them. Thankfully, she'd have her casts off in four to six weeks.

After seeing my mother sitting in her chair so sadly depressed, I realized that I needed to do whatever I could do to help my mother. It started out small. She asked me to help her go to the bathroom. She told me that she needed to pee. Suddenly, instead of filled with concern to help my mother, I was filled with sexual excitement to see my mother in an embarrassing situation.

"Henry, I'm embarrassed to ask you this," she said with a pause. "I need to go to the bathroom. Could you help me to pee?"

With her casts in the way of her doing things for herself, shocked as much as I was sexually excited by what she asked me to do, she asked me to unbutton and unzip her jeans.

"Henry. I need your help. Unbutton and unzip my jeans," she said.

As if suddenly, hypnotized, by what I was about to see, I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Then, so as not to hurt her, I slowly and carefully pulled down her jeans. Unable to remove my horny eyes from my mother's bright, white sheer panties, I stared at all I could see of my mother's panties as if I had never seen a woman wearing panties before. As if I was in a trance, having never seen her panties before, I couldn't stop staring.

Then, she looked up at me with helplessness. Too embarrassed to say the words, she asked me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes to not only pull her jeans down but also to pull down her panties, too. Filled with sexual anticipation, and as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I slowly pulled down her panties and helped her to sit on the toilet for her to pee.

The first time seeing my mother's brown, bushy pussy, and her naked ass, I'll definitely be masturbating over all that I'm seeing now of my mother naked below the waist later. After never having seen anything of my mother, I couldn't believe that I saw her sheer, white, bikini panties. I couldn't believe that I saw her bushy, brown, naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I saw her shapely, naked ass.

Then, something that I never thought that I'd be doing, with my mother unable to do it for herself, I wiped her pussy with toilet paper. Never having wiped a woman's pussy before, I wasn't sure how to wipe her. Not wanting to hurt her, I carefully wiped her. Whether I had wiped her too hard, too fast, or too deep, suddenly my mother's face turned a bright red as a look of sexual arousal crossed her face and betrayed her emotions.

I looked at my mother shocked. Clearly, she looked embarrassed that I had seen not only her panties but also her naked pussy and her naked ass. Yet, what surprised me was the look of sexual arousal that quickly flashed across her face.

Had I sexually aroused my mother just by wiping her pussy or was she sexually aroused because I saw her naked pussy and her naked ass? Finally, when she had finished using the toilet, I squatted down to pull up her panties and her jeans. With my mouth within two feet of my mother's naked pussy, I pulled her panties and her jeans back up to her waist.

I could clearly smell the musky aroma of my mother's sexual arousal. Undeliberate in my intention, I had sexually excited my mother. I zipped her jeans and buttoned them when she was done relieving herself. Unbelievably, I had to do this process a half a dozen times a day, every day, until the doctor removed her casts.

The most unpleasant part was when she moved her bowels. I bent forward, had her stand, and had her rest her bandaged arms on my back while I turned her a little to wipe her ass. Certainly, that was embarrassing for the both of us. A first time for everything, something I may have imagined doing 35-years from now when she was 80 years old, I never thought that I'd be wiping shit from my mother's ass now.

F F F

Nevertheless, with her unintentionally giving me plenty to masturbate over, I'll definitely be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked pussy and her naked ass tonight and tomorrow morning, and every day thereafter. Continuing the routine, I helped my mother to the bathroom a half dozen times a day. Thankfully, she only moved her bowels once a day.

Yet, strangely enough, every time I carefully wiped her naked pussy with toilet paper, as if I was unintentionally masturbating my mother, she seemed to become sexually aroused. Based on her sexual reaction to me wiping her pussy, I wiped her pussy longer. As if to better see, I lifted her pussy mound to wipe beneath her pubic hair.

With me not having a steady girlfriend, I had never masturbated a woman. A recent college graduate, I graduated college in June. One would think that someone in college wouldn't still be a virgin but I am. Other than with my horny hand, I've never had sex.

Unable to afford to live on campus in a dorm, I lived close enough to the university that I commuted back and forth to school. Besides, even if I wanted to stay in a dorm, we couldn't afford to pay for my tuition, my books, the dorm, school fees, school events, school trips, and my meals. Glad that my mother worked from home, it was better if I lived at home.

With my mother not helping me by directing me, she assumed that I knew what I was doing when wiping her pussy. Perhaps, she thought that I was deliberately trying to sexually arouse her by masturbating her. Certainly, that wasn't my intention, that is, until I saw the look of sexual arousal betray her face.

I was just trying to wipe the pee away so that she wouldn't have pee in her panties. Yet, once I saw that flash of sexual arousal every time I wiped her, I wiped her longer and more sexily. For sure, in the way that I'd love to masturbate my mother, I'd love her to masturbate me, too.

Maybe, I was touching her where I shouldn't touch her. Maybe, I was rubbing her too fast, too hard, or too deep. Maybe, instead of just wiping pee from her pussy, I was unintentionally rubbing her clitoris. Yet, with my mother not stopping me by slapping away my hand away, as if I was briefly and ever so lovingly masturbating my mother, she seemed to sexually enjoy me wiping her pussy with tissue.

Who knows? Maybe my mother had a pee fetish. When watching porn, I saw women who enjoyed being peed on. I watched men peeing in women's mouths and the women swallowing their pee. Gross. That's something that I'd never do.

Yet, with me wiping my mother's pussy half a dozen times a day, maybe she was sexually aroused from me not only seeing her naked cunt but also sticking my toilet paper clad fingers in her naked pussy. With me having never seen anything of my mother, I was seeing her naked pussy and her naked ass, not once, by several times every day. Maybe, my mother was exhibitionist. Something that I never considered, perhaps, she got off on me seeing what I should never see of her.

F F F

Then, not stopping with just helping her to the bathroom, I had to get her ready for bed by undressing her. Truth be told, something that I looked forward to doing, I was sexually excited by the thought of undressing my mother. As if I was living out my sexual fantasy, I loved undressing her.

I couldn't believe that I undressed my mother every night and dressed her every morning. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, as if I was undressing a woman who wasn't my mother to have sex with her, I took my sweet time, slowly undressing her. I made it more of a sexual thing than I did a daily duty.

I took my time unbuttoning her blouse. I unbuttoned one slow button at a time. I looked to see what each unbutton button revealed before unbuttoning the next button.

Seemingly, my mother enjoyed me slowly unbuttoning her blouse as much as I enjoyed slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Every time I unbuttoned a button and looked to see what that unbuttoned revealed, she looked down at herself as if to see what I was seeing of her before looking at me and smiling. Then, surprising me by her giving me a sexually aroused sign, my church going and God-fearing mother gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Finally, when all the buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned, I gently and carefully removed her blouse and slowly pulled her sleeves down over her casts. As soon as I removed her blouse, making their presence know, I watched her nipples erect and harden through her sheer bra. The first time seeing my mother in her sexy, low-cut, white bra, I stared at her C cup, bra clad breasts. I stared at her long line of sexy cleavage. I stared at her bulbous boobs. I stared at what I could see of her erect nipples through her lacy brassiere.

Then, in the way that I did when helping her to the toilet, I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. I slowly pulled her jeans down to her ankles to expose her white, sheer, bikini panties again. Something that I had always imagined seeing, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my MILF of a mother in her bra and panties. I only wished that I could take a picture of her to show my friends that I had undressed my mother but, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable about her nudity, I didn't dare.

Trying not to embarrass her, I tried not to stare. Yet, with her sitting on her bed in her bra and panties, she was unable to stop her look of sexual arousal that suddenly flashed across her face. Seemingly, with her face brightening to a beat red, my mother was as sexually aroused with me seeing her in her bra and panties as I was sexually excited. Then, as if sexually teasing me, she looked up me with that sexy smile and that naughty look again.

After seeing my mother in her brassiere, I concentrated my look on seeing my mother in her sheer, white, bikini panties. I stared at the patch of brown, bushy pussy that I could see through her panties. Seemingly, she had a forest of pubic hair. I wondered if she'd allow me to trim her pussy. How hot would that be to shave my mother's cunt? I'd love to trim my mother's pubic hair.

With her jeans bunched down around her ankles, I removed her sneakers. Something that I've never done but thought about doing now, I so wanted to massage her feet and suck her toes. Then, I removed her feet from the pants legs of her jeans. Again, the first time seeing my mother in her bra and panties, I stared. She stared down at herself as if looking to see what I was seeing of her before looking up at me. Never appreciating it before in the way that I appreciated it now, my mother had an incredibly sexy and shapely body.

F F F

Taking my time, I opened her lingerie drawer to look for a bra and panties for my mother to wear tomorrow. Something that I had never done but enjoyed doing now, I went through her lingerie drawer. I touched and felt every bra and every panty. I held up each bra and panty to see her reaction to what I had chosen.

Then, while looking through her underwear drawer, with my back turned to her, never knowing that she obviously masturbated, I found her pink, rabbit vibrator. I found her big, black dildo. Then, hardening my cock, I found a cache of photos of her and her sister, my aunt, Veronica, topless at the beach and sunning themselves nude in the backyard.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My mother is topless. My mother is naked. My aunt is topless. My aunt is naked, too.'

I turned to look at my mother, she was lying on her back on her bed staring up at the ceiling. I quickly took a photo of my naked mother, a photo of my naked aunt, and slipped them in my back pocket. I'll be masturbating over these photos of my mother and her sister later.

Then, I wondered who took the photo of them. Perhaps, my father had photographed his wife and his sister-in-law naked before they divorced. I wondered if my father, Tom, had sex with my aunt. Then, answering my own question, I found a photo that my mother must have taken of her sister. My aunt was on her knees in front of my father. With his big prick buried in her mouth and his hand cupping her big, naked breast, my aunt sucked my father's cock.

'Something I never knew; my aunt blew my father. She had sex with him. Something else I never imagined; my aunt sucked cock.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My aunt had sex with my father. My aunt is a cocksucker. Like father like son, I'd love my aunt to suck my cock, too.'

F F F

I found more naked photos that were hidden beneath her panties. I found photos of my grandmother, Mary, topless. My grandmother had enormous, sagging breasts with huge nipples. I quickly slipped a photo of my topless grandmother in my back pocket with the photos of my naked mother and naked aunt. Not only will I be masturbating over my naked mother and aunt but also, I'll be masturbating over my topless grandmother.

The photo was taken of my topless grandmother with her standing next to my naked father in the backyard as she held his erect, naked prick in her hand while laughing. I couldn't believe my father saw his mother-in-law topless. I wondered if they were nudists. I wondered if he had sex with his mother-in-law in the way that he had sex with his sister-in-law. Then, I noticed the date on the back of photo. The photo was taken on July 14th, Nude Day.

I couldn't believe they celebrated Nude Day by stripping themselves naked. I couldn't believe my grandmother saw my father naked. I couldn't believe my grandmother posed topless with my father on Nude Day while holding his naked, erect prick in her elderly hand. Then, I found a photos of my father's best friend, John, with my mother on her knees in front of him with his cock buried in her mouth.

'My mother sucks cock, too. I couldn't believe that my mother and her sister are cocksuckers,' I thought. 'I wondered if my mother and her sister were swingers. I wondered if my grandmother suck cock, too. I wondered if she blew my father in the way that both of her daughters had blown my dad.'

F F F

I removed her nightgown from her dresser drawer for her to wear tonight. With my mother not wearing underwear to bed, I removed her bra and her panty from her lingerie drawer for her to wear tomorrow. Then, after seeing naked photos of my mother and my aunt, and topless photos of my grandmother, hoping my mother didn't notice my erection, I had a huge woody tenting my pajama bottoms. I helped my mother to sit up on her bed. I leaned over her to unhook her bra.

12