Son is Mom's Home Healthcare Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing my mother and my aunt naked, my aunt blowing my father, and my mother blowing his best friend and then, seeing my grandmother topless, an understatement, I was sexually excited. Filled with sexual anticipation, I was about to see my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was about to see her big, naked tits.

While stretching to lean over her, unbeknownst to me, my erect penis escaped from my pajama pee hole. While continuing to lean forward to reach around my mother to unhook her brassiere, feeling my engorged cock touching her lips, I practically stuck my erect, naked prick in her mouth. Backing away, my mother stared down at my naked prick before staring up at me and laughing.

F F F

"Hank, honey," she said pushing my naked cock away from her mouth with her unbandaged hand.

Not letting go of my prick, she held my naked cock in her hand while fondling the head of my cock with her fingertips.

"Your penis is exposed," she said staring at my naked prick. "It popped out of your pajama pee hole. With that monster touching my lips, I hope that you're not expecting me to blow you," she said with a dirty laugh while staring up at me.

I looked down to see my mother holding my erect, naked prick in her hand. I had unintentionally exposed my big dick to my mother. I couldn't believe she saw my cock. I couldn't believe she held my naked penis in her hand. I should have worn underwear, but I never do when wearing my pajama bottoms to bed. Sometimes, when I'm horny, I sleep naked.

Instead of being embarrassed that my mother saw my erect, naked cock, especially with her asking if I was hoping that she'd blow me, I was sexually excited. To be honest, now that I know my mother is a cocksucker, I'd love for her to blow me. Again, and at the very least, after my mother saw prick and held my big dick, I was about to see her naked breasts. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

"Sorry, mother," I said while feigning my embarrassment.

F F F

With my pajama clad erection pointing to my mother as if she was the chosen one, I reached around her to unhook the two clasps of her brassiere. Then, I slowly removed her bra straps from her shapely shoulders. I touched and felt her soft skin as if I was ready to push her back on her bed, mount her, and make love to her before fucking her.

Then, I slowly removed her bra straps from her arms. Finally, I removed her bra cups from her breasts. In the way that I saw my Aunt Veronica's naked breasts, and my grandmother Mary's naked breasts, I saw my mother, Victoria's, naked breasts. Unable to remove my eyes from them, I stared at my mother's naked breasts. Surprising me, she stared up at me with a face full of sexual arousal. Seemingly, my mother enjoyed showing me her naked breasts as much as I enjoyed seeing her big tits.

Wishing that I could touch them, feel them, and fondle them while fingering her erect nipples, I continued staring at her big, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked tits. Wishing that I could suck her nipples, I couldn't remove my eyes from her naked breasts. While she stared up at me, seemingly, with a mix of embarrassment, shame, and sexual arousal, her face blushed a bright red.

Again, I'll not only be masturbating over seeing my mother in her bra and panties but also, I'll be masturbating over her seeing my naked prick. I'll be masturbating over my mother seeing and holding my erect, naked cock in her hand. If that wasn't enough, I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked breasts. She had such big and shapely breasts. As soon as I removed her bra cups, her nipples erected and hardened. She had lovely, big, dark pink nipples.

Having plenty to masturbate over for the rest of my life, I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother and my aunt naked. I'll be masturbating over my aunt blowing my father and my mother blowing his best friend. I'll be masturbating over my grandmother posing topless with her son-in-law on Nude Day. I'll be masturbating over my grandmother not only seeing my father's naked prick but also, holding his erect cock in her elderly hand.

F F F

Finally, I helped my mother to stand. Then, I slowly pulled down her panties. I helped her to sit on her bed again so that I could remove her panties from her feet. I stared at my mother's brown, bushy pussy, as if I had never seen a naked pussy before. Again, my mother looked down at her naked pussy before looking up at me.

I put on her nightgown over her head, helped her to stand again, and pulled her nightgown down. Then, I helped her to sit on her bed again, and helped her to lay back. I pulled the blanket over her.

"Would you like the light on or off, mother," I asked?

She smiled up at me.

"Thank you for helping me. You're a good son, Henry. Turn the light off please. I have my nightlight," she said.

Before I turned off her light, she stared up at me while biting her lip. Then, after I turned off her light, I placed the remote control to the light on her nightstand should she need to turn on the light during the night. Then, she asked me something that I never expected her to ask me.

"Would you mind sleeping with me," she asked me in the dark? "In case I need to use the bathroom, I'll need your help getting out of bed. I don't want to wet my bed."

Not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I turned on the light. Then, I said something that I thought I'd never say to my mother.

"Of course, I'll sleep with you, mother as long as you don't mind me sleeping naked. I always sleep naked," I said lying while looking at my mother to see her reaction. "I'm more comfortable naked when sleeping."

She shrugged.

"I've not only seen your naked, erect prick but also, I've held your naked, erect prick in my hand," she said with a dirty and sexually aroused laugh. "It wouldn't bother me for you to sleep in my bed naked. Like father like son, your father slept naked, too," she said with a laugh.

Then, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I can't tell you how many times my mother and my sister saw your father without his clothes. After a while, I wondered if he was deliberating flashing them. It didn't matter. We had a family tradition of walking around one another naked on Nude Day every year anyway," she said with another dirty laugh.

'That would explain the photos of my mother and my aunt naked and my grandmother topless. Yet, that didn't explain the photo of my aunt blowing my father and my mother blowing his best friend,' I thought.

F F F

From that night forward, I slept with my mother in her big, king-sized bed. Glad that she didn't have to get up to pee, I enjoyed sleeping next to her. Then, if it wasn't enough that I slept naked with my mother in her nightgown, she surprised me with what she said next.

"Hold me, Henry. Cuddle me. I'm cold," she said.

I moved my naked body next to my mother and placed my arm around her waist. As soon as I did, with her nightgown bunched around her waist, my naked cock rested against my mother's ass crack. My cock nearly slid inside the back of her pussy. Then, if that wasn't enough, she put my hand on her breast through her nightgown. My mother wanted me to touch and feel her nightgown clad breast.

I cupped her big, nightgown clad breast in my hand. Not moving my hand or my fingers, I felt her nipple harden against the palm of my hand. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, while waiting for my mother to fall asleep, I gently squeezed my mother's breast. I fingered her nipple through her nightgown. Then, daring myself to do so, I slipped my hand inside the top of my mother's low-cut nightgown and held her naked breast in my hand while I slept.

When I turned the other way, returning the favor of holding my mother's big tit in my hand, my mother held my erect prick in her hand while she rested. She fondled the head of my cock with her fingertips while she slept. She cupped my testicles in the palm of her hand. Again, not wanting to regret not acting on this sexual opportunity, I slowly moved my hips back and forth for my mother to give me a forced hand job.

I thought my mother was sleeping until she surprised me with what she said next.

"Would you like me to masturbate you, Henry? That would help you to sleep," she said. "I still have use of my hands. I can masturbate you. After all of the help that you've given me, I wouldn't mind doing that for you," she said.

She pulled down the covers. With her nightgown bunched around her waist, I saw her naked pussy again. With my cock sticking straight up, my mother wrapped her hand around my naked prick. She fingered the head of my cock while slowly stroking me.

"I'm sorry," she said after only a few strokes. "I can't do this. It hurts my arm too much to move it up and down like that."

Sexually excited that my mother volunteered to masturbate me, I was disappointed that she had to stop. I wondered if my mother wouldn't mind if I masturbated myself in front of her while she watched. Then, something that I never expected her to say, she said something that floored me.

"Would you mind if I sucked you," she asked? "Instead of stroking you, would you like me to blow you? I can do that for you."

I couldn't believe what my mother asked. She asked to suck me. My mother wanted to blow me.

"I'd love for you to suck me, mother," I said.

I watched her move halfway down the bed.

"So that we don't mess the sheets, it's okay if you cum in my mouth," she said.

My mother blew me. She sucked my cock. She allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth and she swallowed my cum.

F F F

From that first night, my mother blew me every night. As my reward for caring for her, she allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth. She swallowed my cum while staring up at me. Then, again, she surprised me by what she said next.

"I know you saw the photos of me and my sister naked. I know you saw the photo of your grandmother topless. I know you saw the photo of me blowing your father's best friend and my sister blowing your father. I know that you have the photos because the photos are missing," she said.

I stared at my mother with embarrassed shame.

"I'm sorry mother, I'll give them back to you tomorrow," I said.

She laughed.

"Keep them," she said.

Then, she looked up at me and smiled. She surprised me by what she said next.

"Would you like to have sex with your aunt," she asked while staring up at me? "I know that my sister would love to have sex with you. Also, if you're into that sort of thing, my mother would love to suck your cock. Would you like your grandmother to blow you while you fondled her naked breasts and fingered her nipples," she asked?

I stared down at my mother with my eyes bulging out of my head and my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe that she asked me if I wanted to have sex with my aunt. If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that she asked me if I wanted to have sex with my grandmother.

"In case you don't know it by now, I'm a whore," she said with a dirty laugh. "My sister is a whore," she said with another dirty laugh. "And my mother is a bigger whore than the both of us."

Stunned that my mother asked me if I'd want to have sex with her 42-year-old sister, I couldn't believe she asked me if she'd like her 65-year-old mother to blow me. I couldn't believe that my mother confessed that she was a whore. I couldn't believe that she admitted that not only was her sister a whore, but her mother was an even bigger whore.

"I'd love to have sex with Aunt Veronica," I said. "I'd love for Grandma Mary to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in her mouth while fondling her enormous, naked breasts and fingering her big nipples."

F F F

I looked at my mother stunned. I looked at her with embarrassment and shame mixed with sexual excitement. If it wasn't enough that my mother blew me, she asked me if I wanted to have sex with her sister, my aunt. Then, she asked me if I'd wanted her mother, my grandmother, to blow me, too.

"It's okay. There's no need to feel uncomfortably embarrassed. Treat my breasts and my pussy as you would any of my body," she said with a laugh. "Now that I blew you, would you mind fingering my pussy while licking my pussy. Would you eat your mother's cunt, Henry," she asked? "I'd love you to give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue."

In the way that my mother had done, I moved halfway down the bed. I made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. I fingered my mother's pussy while licking her cunt. I fingered her clit and finger fucked her. She was so wet.

Having never given oral sex to a woman before, from what I learned from watching porn, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. Then, I searched and found her G spot. Once I started rubbing that while licking her, my mother had her sexual orgasm.

"Henry! Oh, my God, Henry. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

She stiffened her legs and arched her back. Then, she fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

F F F

The next morning, I helped her to sit on the toilet again. I wiped her after she peed. Then, I removed her nightgown, and helped her in the shower. Before I did, I wrapped her casts in plastic bags. As I helped her in the shower, she said something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life.

"It would be better if you undressed and showered with me, Henry," she said.

Not having to ask me twice, I removed my T-shirt and stepped out of my pajama bottoms. If it wasn't enough that I slept in my mother's bed while naked, I couldn't believe that I was naked in front of my mother. I couldn't believe that my mother was naked in front of me. I couldn't believe that I was showering with my mother.

While touching and feeling her naked body everywhere, I lathered her up with soap but she wanted me to use her body wash. I applied body wash to her upper arms, her shoulders, her back, her naked ass, and her legs. Thinking that I was ready to rinse her, she said something else that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life.

"You forgot to put body lotion on my breasts and soap on my vagina," she said.

F F F

I put body lotion on my mother's breasts. As soon as I touched, felt, and rubbed her naked breasts, I had a huge erection. I took her big, right breast in the palm of my hand while rubbing her tit. Then, I took her big, left breast in the palm of my hand while rubbing her tit. I ever so slowly slid the palms of my hands across her erect nipples.

Then, I soaped up my hands cupped my mother's pussy in my hand. I rubbed her pussy while washing her. I felt her swollen clit. Clearly, my mother was sexually aroused that I not only felt her breasts but also, I rubbed her pussy, too.

My mother closed her eyes and put her head back as if she was having a sexual orgasm. Instead of stopping, I continued rubbing her pussy and fondling her breasts. I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. Then, I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy.

"Henry! Oh, my God, Henry. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deeper. Suck my nipples, Henry. Suck my nipples," she said.

Obediently obeying my mother, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I leaned forward and sucked her nipples, first one, and then, the other.

"Henry! Henry," screamed my mother. "Don't stop. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

She tensed her whole body while quivering and shuddering. I had given my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I had masturbated my mother while sucking her nipples. I couldn't believe that I had sexually pleasured my mother.

I quickly rinsed her. Then, when I was about to grab a towel to dry her. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother moved to her knees. She reached out her hand and stroked my cock. Then, she took me in her mouth.

My mother stroked me while sucking me. With her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, it didn't take me long to explode a huge load of cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum. Then, as soon as she removed her the tension of her lips from my prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over my mother's face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

F F F

The next day, as I did every day, I showered with my mother. Only, this time was different. After I finished washing her, I turned over the water and moved her to the corner of the shower. I bent her forward and inserted my cock in her pussy from behind. I held onto her hips while humping her. I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I fucked my mother. With her returning my fast and hard humps, my mother fucked me.

Finally, even after the doctor removed her casts, I continued sleeping in her bed. We continued having sex. I made love to my mother every morning. I fucked her every night. We showered together. She regularly masturbated me and blew me and I regularly masturbated her and ate her pussy. My mother gave me the best sex that I ever had.

Then, when I had sex with my mother's sister, my aunt, she was even better than my mother. I masturbated her pussy while licking her pussy. I made love to my aunt. I fucked her. I gave my aunt multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. She sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum. In the way that I continued having incestuous sex with my mother, I continued having incestuous sex with my aunt.

Finally, I had sex with my grandmother. Surprisingly, with my grandmother the biggest whore of them all, she gave me better sex than either of her daughters. I masturbated and licked my grandmother's pussy. I made love to her. I fucked her. She blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth. Now, every Nude Day we all stripped naked while celebrating the holiday without our clothes.

THE END

12