All Comments on 'Son is Mom's Home Healthcare Worker'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
The taboo gene is ancestral

Even before Henry knew about his special family on both sides he had desires. Perfect pace in magnificent story development.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou4 months ago

I loved the story just hope you continue this story I want to know if his mom grandmom and aunt allowed him to shave or trim their hair down below and the normal hair that ladies keep shaved off their bodies keeping women shaved is my biggest fetish.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Nice story. Looking forward to future installments. For me, there is repetition sprinkled throughout the writing was distracting. For example, "Then, something that I never expected her to say, she said something that floored me." As opposed to "She floored me when she said, ......"

But that is me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, ready to stroke one out

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Needed a bit more dialogue and affection. You really skipped over all the sex with Mom, Aunt and Grandma, which took a lot away from this story. Nice premise but you skipped all the details that would have made this a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Had me hard from his mother touching his cock he was a lucky boy getting to fuck his mum and auntie and his grandmother and for each of them to suck his cock and swallow his come,I had such a wank I thought I was never going to stop coming I was lying on my bed and when I came my come shot all over my face and mouth so I licked it all up it was lovely it has given me a taste for creamy come.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love hairy pussy!

Nutman99Nutman994 months ago

This story is fucking amazing. I always enjoyed seeing my mom's ginormous saggy tits and hairy pussy when I was young.

rodavrodav4 months ago

Although you always have a unique or unusual lengthily repetitive way of telling your stories, you’re also missing telling the details how a pussy smells when the son goes down on his mother and eats her hairy womanhood. Surely the son could detect at least some musky or pungent scents and a salty taste on his mother’s vagina as he eats her.but you never mentioned about it. Panty perverts who love the smell of pussy would love to hear that and that’s part of erotic stories too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...