Son is the New Man of the House Pt. 01

Story Info
Son usurps his father's role as new man of the house.
17.5k words
4.18
48.3k
127

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HamidToof
HamidToof
73 Followers

Chapter 1 - Role Play

This course was set long ago and now it's really just locked into place. My wife, Laura, and I have spiced things up with role-play and flirted with more for a while. One thing that was a hot flash was role playing as our son's friends. One of them got bold enough to flirt with her once and she was very flattered. My wife is beautiful and attracts male attention.

Anyway, we role-played that in the bedroom plenty. Well one time our son, Josh, came up in the role play about him watching. She was already excited during the role play and that just dialed it to 11. We played that for a bit before moving on to full on incest role play. Where she fucks our son. It was fun and she really liked it but the enthusiasm died and we moved on to other things.

Now parallel to this (as I'm learning now) is that yes, my son's friends all lusted after my wife, but so did our son. Apparently it was a thing that they all jerked off with her panties. Well my son kept a pair and my wife did too. She kept a pair that my son had deposited his tribute into.

Fast forward, and he is gone to college, and some flirting started over text. Its genesis was from Christmas break. He was home and she had made some comments about his body when he was out of the shower in just a towel. I think he had gotten enough experience at school to know he had choices. Well there was some sitting in laps and innocent/not so innocent touching.

When he left the old role-play started up again. She was very vocal and more graphic. More talk from her about what she wanted. How she loved him. How she wanted him. How she wanted him in her. How she wanted me to watch. How she was going to cheat on me. It was hot and fun, but I thought things ended at the bedroom door. They didn't. They were texting and then things took a turn.

Well, there is a little deniability, but it's thin. Spring break is here and he didn't go away with his friends. He came home. We also have a college age daughter (Meg) but she didn't come home. The first night should have been obvious, but it wasn't. She was all nervous waiting for him. Then when he got home, she stuck to him like glue. Very flirty and touchy. I didn't think anything of it - but then, I'm an idiot. That night they stayed up late. She didn't come to bed until 3:00am. I'm sure that something happened. I went to work and when I came home he was pulling his shirt on and his belt wasn't buckled. He just said he had to go, and left. My wife was in the bathroom.

That night they spooned on the couch. It got late and I went to bed. I got ready and then went to fill up my water bottle in the kitchen. This is where things move from maybe to real. There is a mirror in the living room. The mirror allowed me to see them. My son was on top of my wife with her legs spread and he was grinding into her. He had gotten her top open and her breasts out, and was sucking and playing with them. She was grinding enthusiastically back against him while also running her hands through his hair. I saw them open mouth kiss before retreating to the bedroom. I was so torn about what to do. She was cheating on me! With our son! But also, was it my place to say anything? He was on top. They both seemed to want it. We had role-played and she had talked about her desires. Seeing them was also kind of hot.

I snuck back down to the living room but I was too scared to go in and peek. My son was taking my place for sure. I could hear the soft slap of skin as their bodies came together in that unmistakable rhythm. I could hear the hushed moans of my wife and my son's exerted grunts. This was all hushed with the noises from the strain on the couch. I listened as they kissed and my wife professed her love for our son, and he to her. Then in such a perversion of a normal mother and son love, my son told her he was going to cum; to which my wife replied "go ahead baby, cum in Mommy". My son's grunts were enough to tell me he was listening to her this time, and not ignoring her like he had with her requests to clean his room. Several more grunts followed and then kissing with soft talking I couldn't hear. I went back to the bedroom where I jerked off in the master bath and spilled my cum into some toilet paper that I flushed down the drain.

About an hour later, my wife came to bed and fell asleep quickly. I didn't sleep much. The next day I was still conflicted at work and I got nothing done. I was sick to my stomach and my cock was hard all day. I wanted to yell at them and tell them they were doing something wrong; but also watch them and jerk off. I left work early and a similar scene to the day before happened. My wife was in the shower but my son was in his room.

That night they were more like a couple. It would be obvious to any one, but I played dumb. They pushed the envelope with my willful ignorance. They spooned on the couch once again, and my son's hands roamed a little freely. His Mom had to move his hands a few times. I got up a few times and they each open mouth kissed and groped at each other. They clearly were keyed up as the night wore on and a blanket solved some of their issues. We keep a blanket on the back of the couch, and she pulled it over them "to stay warm"! I don't know if they thought I didn't know. or at this point even cared. but the blanket didn't hide their movements, and I could tell that they were playing under the cover. They didn't full on fuck right there, but I'm certain my son penetrated my wife right there on the couch in front of me. I couldn't sit still, and had to get up and go to the bathroom where I jerked off again. Strangely, when I came back, they were still. I didn't think they would have finished, but I'm not 100% sure. Later that night they did, though. I woke up to my wife getting out of bed. I listened and she went to our sons room. I got up soon after and followed. Before I got there though I heard him say "yeah Mom, suck my dick". She hadn't sucked me in some time. My loving wife used her mouth to sexually satisfy our son while I listened. Then, when they were both ready, he took my place between her legs and thrust himself inside of her. They fucked as I listened outside. They were not quiet. I once again spilled my cum into a piece of toilet paper while my son spilled his into my wife and his mother. She came back to bed much later. I heard them do it again while I was in bed.

Chapter 2 - Covid Appears

It's now Saturday and he is here for a week. I don't know how much bolder they can be, or what my breaking point is. What started out as a spring break vacation at home for my son has now turned into a much longer stay with corona virus. Both my son and daughter have had their schools closed and they will have to move to online classes. I also have to work from home which makes things hard, as I don't have the same set up as at the office. The hardest thing though, has been to try and act oblivious to what is going on between my son and wife.

It's a good thing it's a few days before my daughter makes it back home! Being home the first day they were obviously hungry for each other. The looks and the touching. One would walk by the other and they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. I spent part of the day trying to get a workspace set up. We got rid of the "office" and turned it into a workout room a few years back, though neither my wife or I have really used it. The kids don't either, but they're mostly away for school.

With the near shut down of society, pretty much everyone in a professional job (like myself) was working from home. So I was down in the basement seeing what I could put to use and setting up the old desk. I thought about moving it upstairs but it would be a pain. We have a partially finished basement with a bathroom so that would be convenient. Also it was near where the cable was run into the house so it would be easy to run a cable to hardwire into my computer.

I'm sure that they weren't listening closely enough for me, because I caught them on my bed. My son was laying on top of my wife with her legs spread wide. He was fingering her fast and hard as they kissed hungrily. A moan escaped my wife's mouth between open mouth kisses with our son. I backed up and went to the kitchen and made a little noise so they would know I was upstairs and then proceeded to the bedroom. My son was just walking into his room and my wife was sitting on the edge of the bed looking all disheveled. We made a little small talk about what I was going to do. They really had no time to indulge in their illicit and indecent behavior. It was a little fun for me to ruin it for them.

When the evening came I could tell they were still keyed up and needing each other. My wife laid on the couch and covered herself with a blanket as we watched TV. Soon enough she was exchanging texts with someone fast and furious. I had a guess that the someone was in the other room as my wife doesn't really text much at all. It wasn't long before she got up and told me that she was going to check on our son. I smiled and said nothing. Check on him, Yeah, ok. I listened carefully and soon heard the door close. I waited for a few minutes before carefully sneaking to his bedroom door and heard her voice. "Oh no we can't, he's home. Oh god, that feels good baby. Oh yeah, I love that. Oh, oh, oh. Oh baby you're going to make Mommy cum. Oh keep sucking, oh keep sucking, oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" It didn't take X-ray vision to figure out that my son was making a snack of his mother's cunt. "Did you like that Mom?" He asked.

"Do you do that to a lot of girls at school?" She asked.

"No I do that with special girls. Girls I really like." He replied.

"So Mommy is a special girl?" She teased.

"Yeah Mom, you're my special girl now! Oh yeah, mmm, I love having you suck me." Obviously she was reciprocating his oral favor.

"Oh Mom, yeah . Suck it good. I wanted to fuck you all day. Here move this way so I can play with you." He told her.

"You like Mommy's mouth?" She playfully asked him.

"Yeah, I love you sucking me. I want to be in you, though" he said in a pleading voice.

"We can't baby. It's too early. Your Dad will hear."

"I don't care. I want you. I want to fuck you" he said in a growling demanding voice now.

"Oh, oh god" was all I heard from my wife and then the rhythmic thump, thump of his bed as they coupled.

Soon I could hear their passion as they moaned in lust for each other. It was combined with the slap of their skin as their bodies joined in their incestuous embrace.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me harder" my wife implored my son.

He obliged and his thrusts became harder. I don't think they were even paying attention to how much noise they were making! I bet that I could have heard them in the living room if I wasn't standing outside his door rubbing myself through my pants! Their passion was quick burning though. My son was pounding his Mom hard and fart and could last long. "Mom I'm gonna cum. I'm gunna cum" he told her.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in Mommy. Cum in me. Go ahead cum. Give it all to me. Do it deep."

The last was said at the same time I heard him groan and begin shooting his cum into his own mother. "Agh yeah ugh ugh fuck!" Was his exclamation.

Soon their passions receded and I heard my wife tell my son "I love you baby. You make me feel good".

"I love you too Mom. I don't want to stop doing this. I love fucking you. I want to fuck you all the time and I don't care who knows." He professed.

"Me too baby. I want to be with you more. We can't be like that just yet. Your Dad . . . "

"I don't care about him. I want him to see. I'd make him watch. You're mine now. You're mine" he interrupted with a possessive voice.

"You want your Dad to see us?" She asked and I could tell she was excited at the possibility as this was her little fantasy that we played out.

"Yeah, I want to do it while he watches. I want him to see us!"

"Yeah?" She teased. "You want to take Mommy from your Dad? You want to fuck me while he watches? You want him to see how his son claims his wife? How Mommy's beautiful boy fucks her? How wet she gets for you? How hard you get for me? Oh yeah . Just like that." My wife said excitedly, her voice thick with lust. "Fuck me. Fuck me again. Take me. Take my pussy. Claim me. Make me yours. Take me from your Dad. Make him watch me suck your cock. Make him watch you fuck me and knock me up!" She growled back at him. He started to pound his Mom half way through her voiced fantasy.

I wish I could have seen it. Their lust and sin. Their passion and wild thrusting! I freed my own cock and jerked hard to the sounds of my wife and son copulating "behind my back". They didn't talk but moaned and grunted with each other. Their minds over run by their passion. They were just mating wild beasts right then. I was quick to spill my own passions as my son spilled his inside my wife.

I retreated to the kitchen sweaty and thirsty after cumming listening to them. It was soon obvious that things would change around the house. My son came out with his pants undone and no shirt. His torso was wet with perspiration. My wife soon followed. Even if I didn't know, I could tell she just had sex. She had to know I knew too. It was almost as if they were putting their "don't care" attitude right into action. I left and returned to the living room. My wife and son went back to his room and laid on his bed and watched TV until bed time. They were all snuggled up when I went by and told them I was going to bed.

She joined me soon after I was in bed. When she was in bed I said "you and Josh seemed to be getting very close".

She replied "he's my baby. My very special boy." She said it more in a haunting voice. After a moment of laying there she rolled over and snuggled against me. Her arm across my torso and leg draped over mine. This is one of her "I'm interested" signs.

She spoke as she ran her nails across my chest. "You know we talked about some things with him" she said.

"Who, Josh?" I asked not 100% sure.

"Yeah . We played and talked. You liked us playing right?"

"What do you mean? Sex? Our role play?" I asked feining ignorance.

"Yes, you liked when when we played at me seducing him. At hiding in the closet watching us. You got very hard imagining our son taking me to bed. What if I did it? What if we became real lovers?" she asked, almost cruelly teasing me.

Blood was indeed pumping to my cock. I had visions of watching them instead of just hearing them but my stomach was still twisted. When I didn't answer she reached down and felt my hardness.

"You seem to like that idea" she teased.

I was hard and I wanted my wife. I rolled over onto her and she spread her thighs for me. I kissed her hard, not even thinking about the fact that my son had been in her mouth earlier. I pushed inside of her and found her very messy - and she seemed much looser than before. No doubt from her arousal and the earlier sex with our son.

"Ugh yeah" she said when I thrust inside of her. "Yeah, you like the idea don't you?" She teased. "You like the idea of me going to bed with our son. Seeing us together. Seeing him on top of me. Seeing him inside of me. Of him fucking me. You like the idea of us being lovers. Of us fucking and you just watching. Tell me. Tell me you want to watch. Tell me you want to me watch as I go to bed with our son. Tell me you want to see him inside of me."

She was getting loud and she was thrusting hard back at me. She was lost in her own mind and fantasies and dragging me along. I thrust hard and fast into her. Driving towards my of orgasm.

"I'm going to do it. He's going to fuck me. I'm going to bed our son. He's going to fuck his Mommy" - her words driving us both over the edge. I shoved and came deep inside my wife . My cum no doubt mixing with that of our son.

After a bit of heavy breathing we slowed down. She grabbed a few tissues to stem the flow of our mutual mess and I rolled onto my back next to her.

There was a lot not said. I wanted to say something and I sensed she did too but we stayed quiet. After a few moments she we went to the bathroom and then we both went to sleep.

Chapter 3 - They Take the Next Step

The next day was a little strange. My wife had sort of popped the bubble. She had openly talked about what she wanted to do and it was clear from the things we didn't talk about that there was a strain. Like that she openly admitted what she wanted but didn't know how to react now that the truth was out. Of course she didn't know that I already knew she was having an affair with our son. It was one of those moments where things crossover. She was having an affair and liked the idea of flaunting it, but was still hesitant. Understandable, because the guy she was having the affair with is her own son.

I knew she was tumbling a few things over in her mind and I asked her if she was ok a few times, but didn't get an answer, and I didn't push her for one.

My son didn't understand what was happening. He kept trying to get her alone and have some fun. I saw him a few times try and hug her and kiss her only to be rejected. I must admit it gave me a bit of pleasure.

I did have to work and went down to the basement where I had set up. I was down there for a while. They apparently were not getting along. I caught the last bit of a fight were she was pushing him away and saying "not now". The boy may have taken the ultimate prize of bedding his own Mom but he had more to learn about keeping her.

As I was down in the basement I thought about my daughter. I didn't want her here during this . . . whatever this was becoming. I called her and we talked. I felt her out and laid a bit of ground work to have her stay away for a bit.

All day they didn't do anything that I was aware of. My wife seemed caught up in her thoughts and my son didn't understand that. After dinner he was in his room, she was curled up on the couch and I sat next to her.

It wasn't long before the text alerts started and then she shifted her position so I couldn't see her phone. Of course, it was our son.

It wasn't long before she got up and went to his room. I looked over and waited but the door never closed. After a bit my curiosity got the better of me, and I went to check on them. I walked by his room and to use the en-suite bathroom in our room. They were laying on his bed. My wife on her back and my son on his side facing her. His arm was bent at the elbow on the bed and his hand supporting his head. His other hand on his Mom's stomach. They were quietly talking.

I was so desperate to hear what they were saying. I closed the bathroom door like I was in there and snuck back to his door and listened. It's so strange to sneak up to your son's bedroom door to hear what he is saying to, well, his lover. She just also is my wife. It's a bit humiliating. I couldn't hear anything really. A few murmured words and then my wife laugh a little and say "oh, what am I going to do with you!"

I took a chance and peeked. My son had half rolled onto his Mom and was kissing her. Her hands went up under his shirt to feel his bare skin and they began to grind against each other. They were heating up fast! I watched as my son moved over to fully lay on top of his Mom. She showed her acceptance by spreading her legs for him. I watched them kiss and grind against each other.

I didn't know what to do. I knew that I couldn't 'stay in the bathroom' too long. But I also knew they were moving too fast.

I left and went back to the bedroom and flushed the toilet and made noises as if I had just finished.

As I walked by his room he was half on top of her. His leg draped over one of hers and his torso more on her than not with his left hand on her hip.

HamidToof
HamidToof
73 Followers