Son is the New Man of the House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something happened that made her kiss him again. There was another kiss followed by another but more passionate and then this moment - It's hard to describe. I saw it and it's something that doesn't fit into words. It's all of the moments that lead to this one event. All the backstory, the lusty stares, the push to this moment. She had just kissed him and then they looked at each other. I could see her face in profile and she had this look of worry but surrender to her. Her face showed her lust and need. I really can't describe it but this was 'A Moment;. They looked in each other's eyes and then she laid back on the couch and he followed her down. I don't know if she pulled him or he pushed her but they flowed together. My wife on her back and my son on top of her. Then they just started making out. He was grinding into her and she back against him while they shared passionate kisses. Loud passionate kisses. My son pulled back for a second and my wife, with her tongue out, licked at his mouth. They locked together and made out. It was lusty and playful. She moaned out to him and he grunted as he ground himself between her open and welcoming thighs. His hands on her breasts under her shirt feeling her breasts . He pushed it up and as her bare breasts came into view she put a hand on his chest and pushed him making him pause.

She looked over at me and said "if it's too embarrassing for you, you can leave. Otherwise you can stay and watch." I sat stunned for a moment. Then our son pulled his shirt off smiling as my wife did the same. I was forgotten for a moment. I was rooted to my seat watching. I was shocked and also so aroused. I had spied on them many times but now it was all out in the open. Right in front of me and on the couch where I think they first broke their sexual taboo. They were going to fuck in front of me!

They kissed and he sucked and played with his mother's breasts for a bit making her moan and run her fingers through his hair before they both decided it was time for more. He leaned back and started to remove his pants and she pulled hers off while laying back on the couch. My son looked at me for a moment but that was it. It felt like He didn't even register that he knew me or that I was there.

My naked loving wife spread her legs wide for our son. Inviting him inside her. He leaned on one arm and with the other he nestled his cock at her open cunt and slipped inside. I could see perfectly from my seat on the couch. I was closer and had a better view than ever before. His first thrust he only got part way in but with two more he was coated in her juices and was easily sliding his cock in and out of his Mom. I do have to say they are passionate and make a good couple even though it hurts. After only a few months they knew each other's bodies and needs well. Their love making noises seemed to drown out the TV. Their moans and the sound of their sexual union were loud. Their kisses and the wet sounds of their union were exciting to me. I stared at them. I had watched them enough to know this wasn't going to be long and drawn out. They were both peaking fast and she dialed things up for him.

"Oh this is what I needed (kiss). Oh my big boy inside of me. Oh this is where you belong." She said looking up at her lover.

My son was in a "push up" position and would look between his Moms face and to his cock as it pumped in and out of her.

"He's watching us. He's finally watching us." She told him.

"Yeah . . . ugh yeah .. I fucking love it." He replied His voice thick with his need and the exertion of his thrusts.

"Oh baby show your Daddy how good you can fuck. Show him how we fuck evvvery night!" She said drawing it out.

"How every night you fuck me. How every night you cum in Mommy. Tell him I'm off birth control. Tell him what you're going to do. Tell him how I'm yours!!" She moan out to him, and shifting her hips to give him a better angle to push deeper inside of her.

Her words inspired him. His thrusts became more powerful. The slap of skin on skin as they coupled was even louder.

My son looked at me but only for a moment and then back down at his Mom.

"She's mine." He said aggressively. "I'm going to get her pregnant. I flushed her birth control. She's mine now. You're going to watch us all the time. I'm going to get her pregnant. I'm going to get you pregnant Mom!" The last he said in a rush. I could tell he was close and so could she.

"Yes you are baby. Do it. Do it in me. Get me pregnant. Take me from your Dad. Make me pregnant and show all your friends. Give me a baby. Do it. Do it baby. Do it! Cum in me. Cum in Mommy!" She was clearly cumming and her brain filled with her own fantasies. He was right there with her and on cue shoved deep and moaned out as he started shooting his fertile seed inside his receptive mother's womb. Several more hard quick thrusts and he collapsed on top of her. She bore his weight as stroked his back all the while whispering her love and how good he fucked her in his ear.

I sat there stunned but hard as hell. I found myself gripping my cock through my pants and to was obvious that I was and that I was hard. She spoke more loudly now.

"This is how things will be now. I won't be sleeping in bed with you any more. I'll be with him. He is my love now. I still care for you but not like it was. He is now my world. You're never going to buck me again."

She said the last and kissed his head. I wanted to get up but I was rooted to the couch.

A little time passed and he pushed himself back up on his arms and looked to where he was joined with his Mom.

"You want to go again?" She asked with a smile. "Let's go to bed and do it." He told her.

He pulled out and then moved quickly off the couch. He was still mostly hard and wet with his mothers love. she grabbed a couple of tissues off the corner table to catch the flow of our sons seed as it gushed from her. she laid there a breath or two then got up, while still holding the tissue between her legs, she looked at me. She stood there naked with a sheen of perspiration on her body. Her hair was all a mess with that very much appropriate name of the "just fucked" look. I sat there holding my hard on and noticing she looked at the wet spot of their combined love and said "clean that up and you can come watch us again if you want." She started to move to follow her lover and then paused looking back.

"I really do want his baby. When we would play and fantasize you planted it in my head. All your talk got me thinking about it. Then it became something I wanted, something I needed. When he made a pass at me on Christmas and you just sat there I knew I wanted it for real. I made my mind up that night. When I came to bed late and we had sex I was only thinking of him. The way his hands felt on me and how he groped me and kissed me. That night I I let him touch me and kiss me. I wanted to know how far he would go. How much he wanted to play at the game. I had to stop him. I had to stop our son from feeling my breasts and kissing me. I had to stop before I went all the way. All those fantasies in my mind that we played at filled me. Then I went to bed with you wishing it was our son. Wishing it was him fucking me instead of you. Now I have what I want and looking at how you're playing with yourself it's what you want too no matter what you say. I'm his lover now and I love the way it makes me feel. I love feeling him inside me. I love hearing him moan for me. I love the way he makes these little noises. I love the feel of his body on top of mine. I love the way he looks at me when he's deep inside of me. I love it all. I love our son in a way I can't tell you but I am his and I do want to have his child." Then she walked to his room.