Son is the New Man of the House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I laid awake and neither of them left their rooms. I really thought about what I wanted. I was so conflicted. I liked watching them but I didn't want to lose my wife. And I really was losing her. The way she spoke about him that night and her lust for him, but also how I had heard her moan and speak to him as they fucked told me so much. My stomach was doing flips-flops.

I must have dozed eventually because I woke to the sound of them in the kitchen. I got up and went to the kitchen for coffee. "Morning" I said.

My wife was dressed in an old white t shirt and her breasts were obvious. It was so sheer that I could see the outline of her areolas capped with the hard points of her nipples. She had on small boy shorts that gave her a camel toe to complete her "I just woke up and didn't notice what I'm wearing look", even though she has never worn that to bed or walked around like that.

My wife gave me a curled lip scowl. Obviously she was still pissed, and by the way she was dressed meant to press the issue. My son just smiled a cocky smile and said "morning Dad" with almost a laugh in his voice.

I don't know why but I looked down and could see that he was at least half hard. My wife saw me look and cruelly smirked again.

As I filled my coffee cup my son asked "you and Mom have a fight?"

I turned to look at him. He was next to his Mom leaning on the counter with his arm around her.

"It's nothing" I replied.

"Ask him what it was about" she said to our son.

He looked at her smiling. Then to me "so what did you two fight about?"

"Your mother and I just had a disagreement " I told him. I was a little nervous and also angry. She pressed things by turning to him and putting both arms around him hugging him close. "Did he make you mad Mom?"

"He did baby but he's going to get his punishment" she replied.

My son then kissed her head. To which my wife replied "mmm I love you baby". "I love you too Mom".

"Give Mommy a hug" and right there in front of me she moved him in front of him and pulled him in for a big hug. She pulled him hard against her body. I took a sip and almost choked when she went further.

"Give Mommy a kiss" I heard their lips. And her "mmm" as they exchanged quick almost innocent kisses. "My baby. (Kiss) Mmm my big boy. (Kiss) mmm my special boy." Then she snuggled against him her arms tight around him.

I left to go get showered and changed. My stomach was turning as I showered. I got dressed and was heading down the hall when I heard them from behind his closed door.

"Oh yeah . Ahh. Ahh ahh." She moaned in time with the slap of skin as he fucked her. "Oh yeah . Ugh I love bending you over and seeing your ass shake." He told her. "Yeah baby give it to me hard. Fuck me hard" she told him. He certainly listened because they shook the bed and had it thumping the wall. This elicited some real load moaning from my wife. She would give a "agh" sound in time with his powerful thrusts. They fucked like animals and then from my son "agh FUCK AHHH. Ahhh ahh." His grunts of pleasures as he no doubt came in his Mom.

"Oh fuck baby that was great. Oh god fuck!" My wife's voice was horse. "Ugh" my son let out a loud deep breath. "Ahh morning sex is the best. I want to wake up and fuck you all the time" he told her.

"You will baby." She told him with a kiss. "We'll make love all the time. Whenever we want." She assured him. "We just have to get your Dad to go along." I heard them kissing and left to get downstairs and start my day.

Chapter 7 - They Reveal the Reality

I really didn't work. I was tired from not sleeping and the torture of the situation I was in. I wanted to watch them but I wanted my wife to love me. I didn't know what to do. I decided to search the internet and that was a mistake. All I found was porn, porn stories, and advice on how to get your wife to sleep with other men. There wasn't anything really about keeping your wife from other men. After spending a couple of hours 'research' I was very horny and wondered what they were up to.

I snuck upstrairs and found them in my bed. It was a shocking sight. They were both naked laying together. My wife on her side of the bed was shifted onto her left side and had her head on our sons chest with her arms around him. Our son was on his back with his cock out and relaxed with one arm around his Mom. The light through the window really illuminated them and it was a very erotic sight. The intimacy of it really hit me. They were just watching TV or a movie. I returned to the kitchen and made some noise as if I was just coming upstairs. I took something out of the fridge to eat and then went to the bedroom. When I returned to the bedroom my son had pulled the covers over him and my wife wasn't in the room.

"Where's your Mom?" I asked. He did look a little nervous and I wondered how much he really wanted to flaunt things in the open vs talking about it behind closed doors.

"She's in the bathroom" he replied and as if on cue my wonderful cheating wife opened the door and walked into the bedroom completely naked.

"Oh!" She said startled. I'm not sure if it was real or faked.

"Taking a lunch break?" She said with a smile and went to the bed and moved under the covers with our son. She moved the covers excessively and it exposed that our son was naked. He covered his cock with his hand when she did this.

"Yeah . . . " I said, shocked.

She curled right up with him. Their naked bodies pressed together and she smiled first at him then me.

"Well enjoy; I'll make something for us later." She said cheerfully and laid her head on our sons chest.

I shuffled from the room my brain short circuiting.I walked a bit down the hall and stopped. My brain wouldn't work and my feet just stopped.

There was noise in my brain and suddenly I felt dizzy and my vision blacked out. I leaned on the wall and managed to stay upright and took a several deep breaths. I felt sick and felt sweat form on my head and chest. There was a new feeling in my stomach. A weird twisting of jealousy, anger, pride, and more.

I heard a gasp from the bedroom. I don't know how long I stood in the hall. It was more than a brief moment though. I heard another moan and heard sloppy mouth noises. I took the few steps back and spied the incestous couple. They had thrown the covers off to once again enjoy each other. My wife sitting on her legs leaning forward as she loved her son with her mouth. He had one hand holding her hair so he could keep her hair away and watch while his other hand was busy pumping and twisting as he fingered her.

"Oh Mom yeah suck it" he moaned to her. With a POP she pulled her mouth off his cock.

"You like Mommy's mouth?" She teased.

"Oh fuck yeah" he growled at her.

"Did you like showing your Daddy that we were naked together?" She asked as she stroked and licked his cock.

"Yeah . I loved his face when you walked out naked."

"I told you baby. I told you we can play more. He's not going to say anything. You can be bolder." She said looking into his eyes. It was a odd moment to witness. Here was a mother encouraging her son to 'be bolder'. Almost as if she was building up his confidence to do something great or hard that she knew he was capable. The odd juxtaposition was that they were naked and she was jerking him as she said it.

They kissed passionately then he rolled her over on her back. Like two lovers eager for each other my wife's legs spread immediately for her lover-son. He didn't even need to guide his cock inside. It found its way in on its own. They kissed hungrily as the bedroom filled with the slap of skin as mother and son fucked. I had a clear view once again of the place of their union. My wife's hand gripped our son's ass and the sparkle off her engagement and wedding rings caught my eye.

"Oh fuck Mommy" my wife moaned out as I watched mesmerized.

"Oh fuck Mom you feel so good." My son groaned as he thrust.

His thrusts were powerful, steady and rhythmic. I noticed something else about how he fucked her. When he bottomed out he ground his hips and made a sort of half circle. He didn't just thrust. His grinding really set his Mom off.

"Ohhh ohh baby. Yeah oh uhh yeah you're so fucking good" he had her in a desperate moan that I have never heard in bed with her.

His exertions had him making these grunting heavy breathing noises also. He sort of gritted his teeth and growled as he thrust.

It was truly amazing how wet my wife was at that moment. I was at least 10 feet away and I the sound of their sexual union was as if I was right there.

My wife looked up into our son's face and then urged him "harder! Fuck me harder!" And he obliged. He leaned over and grabbed the edge of the bed for leverage and really started to pound her. He wasn't grinding into her as before. He was pounding her. I have heard them do this before but hadn't seen it. He was really fucking her hard. His Mom's body was completely taut. Her eyes were closed tight and her mouth open as these half moans escaped her throat. My son then shifted position and put his hands under his Mom's ass with his head on the bed. This new position put my wife's head over his shoulder. This seemed to give him the angle and leverage that he needed because he moaned out "oh yeah !". His thrust had the whole bed shaking and my wife gripping him tightly. It's hard to evoke how hard they were going at it but he was really pounding her and she pushed back at him just as eager for his cock.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gunna cum in you" he told her.

"Ugh. Yeah . . . fuck . . . deep . . . hurt . . . ugh . . . ruin me . . . fucking get me pregnant" my wife struggled to get the words out at first then in a moaning growl released the last. Her own orgasm taking her as our son flooded her cunt with his seed.

They both clung to each other as their mutual orgasms took them. Then as they descended that great peak my son leaned back and laughed.

"Haha haha! Wow! Ugh! Man that felt like I shot a gallon into you!" He exclaimed to his Mom.

My wife still had her eyes closed with this smile on her face. "Ummm oh sweetheart that was amazing! She opened her eyes and pulled him to kiss her. They kissed like lovers.

"I really love you" she told him.

"I love you too Mom" he replied. The way they said it hurt. They had really crossed way over into some new realm. While they were mother and son and she was married to me, they were something new now.

They kissed for a moment more before my wife asked "do you think that got me pregnant?" With a huge smile. Laughing my son replied "if not I'll keep trying".

"You really want to get me pregnant?" My wife asked seriously.

"Yeah I do. I want to see you all heavy with my baby. I want to show you off. I want everyone to know it's my baby. That you're mine" he told her seriously.

"And that I'm also your Mom?" She asked.

"Some people will know. I'm not ashamed Mom" he told her.

"I know this will sound a little weird or vulgar but right now I'm inside of you. I just came inside of you. I'm in bed with you while Dad is downstairs working and all of that feels wonderful and perfect. I can feel how you tighten up when I say it. I've looked in your eyes as we fucked and you came for me. I'm your son but you knew this was coming for a long time. When I stole your panties when I was young. You knew."

"Well if we are being honest . . . yes I knew back them how you lusted for me. I found my panties that you used. Honestly it was very flattering and . . . well arousing." She told him.

"Did you like finding them?" He asked excited.

"At first no. Then eventually I came to expect them. It was odd when I first found that I missed them. After you broke up with your girlfriend you started using them again and I was so happy. The first pair you used I wore. I know it was wrong but I wore them. I was sure that everyone knew. I was sure that you knew that I wearing the panties you came in. It was something I did for a while to get off on. Do you thinks that's bad? Are you grossed out?" She asked, worry in her voice.

He kissed her hard then. "That's so hot Mom. I wish I knew then I would have fucked you senseless!"

Laughing she replied "oh baby I wouldn't have gone that far. Besides you were too young. Now you're a man. You're my man!"

She the kissed him. After the kiss she held his face and looked up at him "I can feel you growing in me" she said with a smile.

"You make me so fucking hard Mom." He said starting to slowly thrust again.

"I want to fuck you again" he asked/told her.

"Oh baby you don't need to ask. I'm yours. We can do it whenever you want. Besides, I think your big cock is ruining me for your Dad anyway. I don't even think I'll let him put it in me again." She said this with a real and genuine smile on her face then added "Now make baby in Mommy. Give Mommy a baby. Give me your baby." Her body being moved with the power of his thrusts.

I moved back from the door. It was a gut punch but I was also soooo hard. I heard from doorway my son say "I'm gonna do it. I'm really going to get you pregnant."

"Ugh baby I know. Ugh give it to me" she urged.

Ashamed I couldn't hold back anymore and pulled my pants down and peeked around the corner while on my knees. My son held his Mom tight with his arms wrapped around her. My wife clung equally desperately to him. Her eyes squeezed shut and giving strangled moans in time with his thrusts. Her legs spread wide for him and her heels dug into the bed and toes curled with pleasure.

They were not very talkative this time. It was if this time was focused on him actually breeding his Mom. I jerked off watching them and also imagined seeing her with her pregnant belly if he was successful in getting his Mom pregnant. His Mom Mom broke first "ugh ugh uuuu honey honey honey ahh ahh uhhh. Stop stop stop" she whined and pushed at his chest for him to slow his mating.

"You ok?" He asked

"Hmmm hmmm I'm cumming for you. Cumming . . . sensitive." She was barely able to breath out.

"Oh Mom look how wet you are! You soaked the bed. You like the idea of my baby in you?" He asked.

She just nodded with this innocent look. He smiled and gave her a hard thrust making her squeal.

He did this several more times then laid on her and and kissed her before he resumed fucking her. With his thrust all she could do is moan. I know she was lost to the fantasy. She reacted similarly to when we first started role playing but she was dialed up to 11. The slap of skin and slurp of my son's cock inside his mother were the only other noises.

I came before he did. I came in my hand and it made a mess. My son filling his receptive mother with his baby making seed and her encouraging him with "good boy. cum. Cum for Mommy. Get it out. Get it all out. Yeah . Put it all in me. My sweet baby. My sweet baby cum inside me. Give your mother a baby".

As she soothed him and held him to her I tried to retreat downstairs. My pants half down as I held onto them with one hand and the other tried to not spill my own cum on me.

Chapter 8 - They Have Sex in Front of Me

So much has happened and so much time has passed that I don't know if I can fill in all the holes. With that in mind I will just give an update as to where things are now and the new major threshold that has been crossed.

There was the time that she didn't come to bed. She slept in his. I acted like I believed her when she said she just drifted off watching TV in our sons bed with him.

Of course I watched them as they copulated from the space between the door and the floor. It's humiliating to have your face pressed against the floor spying on your wife and son fucking honestly. The jealousy, lust, wanting to see more and all of that mixed up as I watch him go stiff and cum in his Mom while hearing her encourage him.

The first time they openly kissed. Not pecks but full on open mouth lover's kisses. I said nothing and neither did they. It just happened and then became a normal thing that they did all the time. I also ignored when he would press against her and wrap his arms around her and kiss her neck.

Things got strained and they had to stop while my daughter was home. I suspect that she knew what was happening because there were lots of hushed arguments between my daughter and son that broke off when I was near. I don't know what they were about. I know that she slapped him several different times during some of the heated exchanges. She has always been the more dominant one in their relationship. He defers to her always. There were a few other things that make me think she knew or suspected what's happening but she kept her opinions to herself. I did take some pleasure in the way things 'went back to normal' while she was home. I watched their discomfort and lust for each other with a little delight.

After she was gone though things exploded. They full on acted like a couple even more openly. It was like their suppressed feelings all came out in a rush. Most nights now she slept in his bed and was bold about it. She would just say "I'm going to bed" or "are you ready for bed?" to our son. They would retire for the night in his bed. She also bought a bigger bed for his room and moved her phone charger to one of the nightstands in his room. Almost every time I walked by the door after they went to bed I could hear them having sex. They weren't quiet but they had the door shut at least. Still maintaining the illusion of propriety.

I ignored the first time they came out of the bathroom together after showering as a couple (and not just fucking like before). I come upstairs for lunch and heard the shower and their laughter in the master bath. They had spent the morning in bed together. I left the bedroom and went to kitchen for lunch. I stayed in the kitchen eating slowly almost daring and dreading them to come out. They did. They both had towels on with him hugging and walking behind her with his arms around her. They were shocked for a second but my wife recovered and just pleasantly asked "how's work honey?" As she got them both drinks from the fridge. Her smile was like a knife and she twisted it. My son smiled after my response Of "it's fine. Lots to catch up on though" I looked at him, wet from the shower with his Mom. Standing there where it was obvious they were lovers that just showered together. They had that intimacy that only comes from being lovers. He pushed things by kissing her neck and shoulder. We all knew where things were but each step brought the moment of real openness closer and closer.

"We'll see you later" my wife said in a pleasant voice and they went to what I began to think of as 'their' bed room. I didn't follow. I heard her laugh genuinely once the door was closed followed by a "oh stop". I could only imagine what he was doing in that moment. I finished my lunch and went back downstairs to work. We had Thai take out that night. I remember because I really like the place we got food from and oddly she slept in bed with me that night. It was strange having her back in bed that night.

But all of that is appetizer for what happened to break all of the other boundaries.

It was two days after the shower incident so I had expected some escalation but I wasn't really prepared. We were all watching a movie in the living room as we have been doing a lot of during Covid. They were on one couch and I on the other as the 'normal' seating arrangements have been for these past months. They were positioned where he was on the far side away from me and she was snuggled up against him and leaning on him. He had his arm around her and I had seen him kiss her head and squeeze her a few times before she finally looked up to him and kissed him back. It was a quick kiss followed by "I love you sweetie". They went back to watching the movie but only for a bit.