Son Lets Mom Catch Him Jacking Off

Story Info
Son Seduces Mom.
3.5k words
4.52
51.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
101 Followers

Now this is another version of the last story I wrote: This is the version we all would like to have happened:

My story began in college, in my first term. I was young, dumb, and full of cum.

My roommate Lenny was cool and full of stories. One night he told me this story about a kid he grew up with named Carl.

Carl was a devious guy and he had read this story about a guy who let his mom catch him jacking off on purpose, so Carl followed the same concept and in the end he actually got to fuck his own mom.

When I went home for Christmas break the one and only thing on my mind was fucking my own mom.

My mom was kind of a hot MILF. She got pregnant with me when she was fifteen so she was only thirty three and she worked out and did yoga too. She never married and it was always just us two and we have always very close.

She also has a slight drinking problem. Nothing very bad, but after a long day she loves to enjoy a couple rum and cokes and sometimes gets a little tipsy, and when she does she also becomes a little more uninhibited and it always makes me wonder what the fuck is going on.

Sometimes when she gets drunk she will put on some pretty dicey movies. Nothing X rated but they would have some pretty graphic sex scenes. And sometimes instead of changing into her jammies, which are her yoga pants and a T-shirt, she will come walking out in a nightie. Nothing see through but a shorty that only covers an inch past her ass and when she bends over or sometimes even just watching the movie it will ride up enough for me to see her panties, and definitely sexy enough to make me go jack off right after the movie.

Now for Carl's plan to work things had to be just perfect, and a mom who liked to drink was at the top of the list. That night after Lenny told me the Carl story in the bathroom of my dorm, for the first time I jacked off thinking about my mom.

As Christmas break got close I had worked up a total plan, and Lenny after seeing a picture of my mom said, "Dude, you can fuck her, and you should, she is so fucking hot. I wish my mom looked like that."

As soon as I got home I started my "Christmas Plan" to fuck my mom. Lenny knew a guy who was over twenty one and we got him to buy us a bottle of rum, only it was 151 proof instead of the normal rum.

I got home before she got home from work and took her rum dumped half of it into another old bottle and refilled it with the 151 rum. Not all, just half, and I mixed those two half's together so I had two bottles of rum that were both half 151 proof and half 86 proof and then stuck the other half of in the rafters in the basement.

While I was in the basement I remembered another Lenny story and went over to the clothes chute where the dirty laundry dropped from the bathroom. In about seven seconds I had two pair of my moms panties in my hand. The crotch was white with dried pussy juice. I brought the crotch up to my nose and Wham! My moms pussy. It smelled fantastic. My cock went from 0 to 150 in two seconds. I ran up to my room stripping as I went. I had those panties over my head with the crotch in my mouth and I was suckling that juice in ecstacy. In a very short minute I blew my cum all over my chest.

The next day I put my plan into action. When she went to the store I got the day's fresh panties that fell down the clothes chute panties along with the ones from yesterday.

I had sucked all the juice out yesterdays panties so I put that pair on and put the other new pair on my pillow.

I was nervous as hell waiting for her to come home and when I saw her car pull in I ran to my room and got in place. I was jacking off in the pink lace panties and had today's black lace panties on my head. I had left my door open an inch nor two and my eyes were just cracked enough that I saw her walk by, and then I saw her back up and look in. Her face went beet red and she looked shocked as I pumped my seven inches as hard and fast as I could. I felt it coming fast and at the last second I moaned, "Oh Mom, Take my cum. Take it deep in your sweet pussy." And then blew my load into those pink panties. The cum was coming through the lace they were so soaked with Jizz.

I heard her walk away and about a minute later I heard the door slam and she yelled, "I'm home Jason. Are you up yet? I'm making coffee."

I yelled back, "I'll be right there". and as I quickly got dressed I could hear her humming. She always hummed when she was in a good mood so at least so far my plan was working. She wasn't pissed or disgusted.

When I went into the kitchen she brought me a cup of coffee and hugged me saying, "It is so nice having you home Jason. You sure have turned into a strong sexy man in three short months." And then she added, "But what is that smell? You need a shower mister." and as she walked away she playfully let her finger caress my arm. In that instant I realized the smell she smelled was from her panties being all over my face. She was smelling her own pussy on me and on my breath.

She had a yoga class that night so there was no movie time by the time she got home, but the next night we were home all night. She told me to pick out a movie to watch while she made herself a drink. I instantly asked if I could have one too.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Ok buster, but only one. You are still underage until you are twenty one."

She didn't seem to notice the strong rum in her glass and we started watching the movie which was a pretty lame ass movie. After about twenty minutes she had already finished her second drink and as she got up I saw her slightly misstep and catch herself. She giggled and said, "Whew, this rum and coke sure is getting to me tonight. This movie sucks Jason. Pick out something with some spice in it while I go put on my jammies OK?

Now I had spent two hours while she was at work looking for the perfect close to X rated movie and I had found one that started out not quite X rated but after twenty minutes the action started it turned into just what I wanted it to.

I ran to my room and put on my loose fitting gym shorts with no under ware and was back on the couch and when she came out wearing that shorty nightie and it was then that I knew I was going to get what I wanted, especially after she walked up, grabbed both our glasses and made us new drinks, my second, her third. I started the movie about a woman being seduced by the young man next door and she kept drinking her drink and watching the movie and she started breathing deeper, and then all at once she turned sideways and put her legs on my lap. I rested my hands on her feet which I might add are sexy as hell, and when I looked over her nipples were poking out hard from the nightie, which made my cock which was already pretty fucking hard as hard as hard could be.

And then My dear sweet mom in a sexy as hell voice asked me, "Sweetie would you make me another drink"?

I answered, "Sure mom, can I have another too"?

She looked at me with a look I've never seen before, Smiled and said, "Well it is Christmas and I do have a special Christmas gift in mind for you so this can be the start of a very special Christmas. Now make those drinks buddy boy and make mine strong. I am liking that rum tonight, and I am also liking having my boy who isn't a boy any more home with me."

I made hers a double shot and when I handed it to her she took a drink and said, "Ah, perfect. Now get that sexy ass on this couch so we can watch this sexy movie."

I sat back down and she swung one leg back up on my lap and the other she pulled into a yoga like pose wide open and I could see her full crotch. She saw me looking and moved her foot onto my growing cock and asked, "Am I causing that big bulge there mister?" I smiled and nodded my head. And she added, "Well start the movie horny boy."

It was right at the point where the guy was feeling up the woman and she reached over and grabbed his cock and said, "I want that." And then she whipped his shorts down exposing this huge Ten inch cock and she started sucking it going deeper and deeper with each stroke.

I heard my dear sweet mom moan and looked over to see her rubbing her pussy through the quickly getting wet panties. She saw me staring and asked, "Do you like oral sex Jason? Like what she's doing"? I looked at the TV and the woman was taking his cock as deep as she could into her throat. I looked back at mom, and looked down to the dark wet spot in her panties and back up to her eyes and nodded my head. She smiled and said, "Jason, I have a confession to make."

My heart was pounding so hard, this was actually going to happen, and then she continued, "When I got home yesterday I saw you jacking off with my panties on your head, and I heard you say mom when you came. Were you having a fantasy about me?"

I nodded my head and said, "Mom, I've been having a fantasy about you for years."

She looked at the TV where the guy was now grabbing the woman's head and face fucking her and he was close to cuming.

My own dear sweet mom's foot was tracing the outline of my cock with her big toe and she asked, "Fantasies like that one Jason?" I nodded my head.

She reached over grabbed my cock through my shorts and said, "When I saw you pumping your magnificent cock right in front of me I wanted to run in there and do exactly that. My heart was pounding so hard watching you that when you came I had to run away to keep from doing just that, but now I am so turned on by watching this movie and so tipsy that I just want and need this," And she pulled my shorts down and quickly took my cock into her mouth. I was trying to reach her pussy but couldn't so she stopped, took my hand and said, "Lay on the floor on your back," and when I did she put one leg on each side of me and lowered her steaming hot pussy onto my face. And then she said, "Move those panties out of your way and you can taste what I really taste like, fresh out of me. I pulled the panties out of the way and as that sweetness lowered onto my face my tongue probed as deep as it could go into my mom. She uttered this deep primal groan as she took my cock deep into her throat and started pumping my cock as deep and fast as she could.

Her damn panties kept getting in my way so I reached up with both hands and just ripped them in half and flung them across the room. My hands were now all over her ass and pussy area touching and feeling as I licked her deep as my tongue would go. My index finger found her tight little asshole and started massaging around and gently into her. It was tight and dry so I pulled my finger out, stuck three fingers into her wet pussy and then took that natural lube and massaged it into her asshole. When I had two fingers up her ass up to my knuckle she stopped me and said, "Jason, wait. We have all night for that. Right now, and I mean right now I need you to send your cum into my belly down my throat. I need to taste you, Please."

So I stopped everything, laid her down on her back, got over her face and told her to push two fingers about two to three inches up my asshole and just massage the area and then I started fucking her face at the same time. I didn't last a minute after that prostate massage and the first spurt I shot right down her throat. After that I pulled back and just filled her mouth with my Jizz. I think it was the biggest load I had ever shot and she just kept swallowing and swallowing. When I finally quit cumming she continued to suck just like a little baby suckling a tit. I finally pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned so we were face to face. We kissed and touched each other all over. I wanted to lick every part of her that I could. I kissed and licked her ears, fingers, one at a time, her underarms were delicious with sweat. I kissed and licked all the way down to her toes and suckled them so tender that she moaned with delight. And that made my cock hard all over again. I then moved up to her sweet little butt and kissed all over it before I spread her cheeks and started licking her asshole going deep as my tongue would go. Her moaning had stopped but her breathing got real heavy and deep.

She finally stopped me, pulled me up and said, "Jason, I've never done that, but I want you to if you want to. Do you?"

I nodded and said, "Mom, you have made every dream I ever had come true today. I would do anything you want me to."

She smiled, kissed me and said, "Ok, then go to my dresser, top drawer on the left. Bring what you find in there and you can make a few more of my dreams come true too."

I went and found these balls about an inch and a quarter in diameter all connected on this strong string with a ring on the other end, and a tube of K-Y lubricant. When I got back she had put a towel on the floor and was on her hands and knees on it. I said, "What the hell are these balls on a string for mom?"

She answered, "I hope you don't think I'm totally weird Jason. One of my friends at Yoga gave these to me and told me I'd love them. You have to help me find out though. It takes two people to do this. Her husband helps her, but I've never found anyone I can trust this much to try them."

I liked this already and quickly said, "OK, what do I do?"

She told me to take the K-Y and put it all over the balls and then all over and inside her asshole and then to take the balls and push them one by one into her asshole.

I asked her, "Are you sure mom? These are pretty big?

She answered, "Well, Let's try just one and see if I can. Start with your finger to open me up a little and then put one in, OK?"

I said ok and started lubing her up. I took the first ball and started pushing it into her asshole. She was panting and groaning and making sounds like I had never heard any woman make in my life. And then it finally just popped right in and the next ball went right up tight to her asshole like it was ready to go in too.

After it went in she said, "Oh fuck fuck fuck, that feels so big, so intense, it like, just fills me up, Do another one Jason."

The second one went right in and the next ball got in line so I pushed it in as well. Only two left to go.

I asked her if it was OK and she panted her answer, " Fuck yes, I want them all in me. I've never felt so full. Do it Jason, push them all in!" I pushed the fourth one in and it was almost in when it hit the ball in front of it and stopped. I gently pushed listening for her to scream out or something, but it just pushed its way in and then she was ready for the last ball. I pushed it in but it only went about half in before it stopped. I thought to myself this bitch is full, but I kept pushing and it finally popped in.

Now there is about three inches of that string after that last ball and then there is this big plastic ring on the end. After the last ball went in I didn't know what to expect but then, right before my eyes I watch my mom suck it all the way in until that ring was tight on her asshole. She actually sucked all those balls up her asshole and then three inches further. I was amazed and just watched all this until she spoke, " Now fuck my pussy Jason. Fuck me with all those balls in me at the same time, but keep one finger around that ring and when I say to, pull out a ball."

Fuck this was so hot. My cock was so hard and she was so wet that it was easy to start fucking her and when my cock was at its depth I could feel those fucking balls right next to my cock and it made her pussy so fucking tight and with those balls rubbing my cock I knew I wouldn't last very long, even though I had just blew my load down her throat only an hour before.

I was fucking her pretty hard and deep and getting a good rhythm going and she was panting and groaning like the bitch in heat that she was, when all of a sudden she yells out, "Now Jason, now pull that fucking ball out as I cum."

I had totally forgotten my roll as "ball puller" and had to grab that fucking ring and pull while she was just wailing like a tomcat. I pulled that ball and it fought me, it didn't want to come out, she was holding it in. Pull that fucking ball out now, she screamed.

I yanked that fucking ring and that first ball popped out and she screamed so loud it scared the shit out of me and then she yelled, "Pull another one quick!"

Now that I knew how to do this I jerked the next ball out perfectly and she screamed again, "Oh fuck me, I am coming so hard, AHHHH, pull them all out Jason!" I jerked all those balls out, bam, bam, bam. And as she screamed her pussy spasmed on my cock and as I looked at her gaping asshole, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and buried it to the hilt in her asshole started fucking her asshole with a vengeance. I fucked her asshole so fast and so hard that I almost felt out of control, like some other part of me took over.

I could feel my balls tightening up and knew I was about to cum. I quickly pulled my cock out of her asshole and rammed it to the hilt back into her pussy and started cumming and giving my own mom my own sperm. And just knowing that I was filling my own mom's pussy up with my seed made me cum harder than I did had before.

She was all mine now, and she would be taking my seed in every hole she has for a long time to come.

And Lenny? He has a new story to tell.

sammm123
sammm123
101 Followers