All Comments on 'Son Lets Mom Catch Him Jacking Off'

by sammm123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Tender and erotic

That special bond young mothers have is so taboo. Beautifully written in content and mechanics with a deep physiological understanding.

Almost autobiographical.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

I understand that it's porn and everything goes in porn but I'm not sure if his mom appreciated having a shit streaked cock shoved in her pussy straight from her asshole! Three stars.

sammm123sammm12311 months agoAuthor

Oh come on now Sex4lf57.

I just left out the part where he grabbed a wet soapy washcloth and quickly wiped his cock off before inserting it into her pussy because it took away from the porn story.

It just didn't flow in the direction of inserting his sperm into his dear sweet mom.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Much better. Wish you had done 2 seperate fucks instead of trying to put everything into one session. A little affection wouldn't have hurt either.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too rushed, could use some build up. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but you should have put more emotion of mother and sons love for each other and you started the sex to quick please continue and add more love for each other!! Gave it 4 stars!!

johnstang2johnstang210 months ago

Only two stars here cause you combined two way overdone concepts: 1) Son let Mom catch him waking off, and 2) Son gets Mom as gift for Christmas. I have read countless versions of both stories concepts that I find it a tad overdone. Let them die already and come up with something new as long as Mom is not riding on Son's lap either. Sheesh!

John

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story but the sex was to quick and not much build up, you need to continue and add some mother and son love for each other 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous