All Comments on 'Son of a Beach Ch. 02'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TittymilkLover69TittymilkLover69about 3 years ago

Toby needs to disappear and mia needs to be Pregnant !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Loved it - I really enjoyed how you pulled in the emotional bonding that would occur in a situation like this. Not sure if you'll do another part, but if you do, it's be interesting to see the "relationship" side of the equation grow to the point it becomes an issue for one or more. 5*

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Just wished it didn't end. Thanks to your author's note, I skipped the water sports stuff but the rest was awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

forever316forever316about 3 years ago

Jesus that was amazing. The straw part just happens to be a fetish of mine. If you could incorporate it again and in real time as opposed to a memory, I would be in heaven.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Loved your story!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

halfshafthalfshaftabout 3 years ago

Great story. Tell me it's not the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Connection

I'm very happy you decided to write Chapter 2. If flowed along with Chapter 1 and I thoroughly enjoyed the story. The emotional connection between them was well written. I agree with the others that a continuation of the series would be nice, but not necessary as I am sure there are other stories you are writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
They didn't swallow...

They didn't swallow his pee, and he didn't reciprocate. that's the only problem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing amazing amazingly hot.. super erotic..great writing !!!!!!

Exceptionally super hot story.. tooooo good

please pls pls keep writing moreeeee

Thanks a tonnnnn !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outstanding series, so sexy and very erotic, but the way you wrote and presented it was fantastic..........():\

writeroticawriteroticaalmost 2 years ago

Been away from Lit for a while but returned and first author I go to is Sunburycd. And he doesn't disappoint. Another great storyline with perfect pace, realistic dialog and plausibility of situations. I'm a huge fan of consensual, adult family taboo and watersports so bringing the two together was boner-hardening! I'm glad you went further with the watersports in this story than with Nepotism. There is a story on Lit titled, The Club Trophy Mom Piss Incident. The author does a pretty good job with that story, but I would love to see sunburycd to something to that level but in YOUR style. As a fellow author, I appreciate your effort to putting these stories together for us. As a reader, I'm grateful.

Ray (aka Writerotica)

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Really nice story. Just a few remarks: I HATE cheating, so mom cheating on dad, sister cheating on Toby, and the remark it isnt cheating because we are family is about the biggest bullshit i ever heard:). Lucas comes over as a sextoy without any backbone. He just lets it all happen, and it is clear that sis/mom manipulated him into it.

After all just 2 stars from me because i thought it was a nice story. With a deceased father and no boyfriend this would have been 5 stars (and why not, neither of them brought anything to this story)

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very, very nice...and much appreciated!

Water sports AND anal...a freak's delight...and I delighted in it. Scat...no, no, no...but, per, yeah, I can handle that (to a point)!

Keeping this inside the family...eehh...cheating...eehh...sorta, but is still a nice diversion for all participating!! So, on it will go...is there a possible Part 5 here someplace??

Five Stars...again, well-deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Somewhat improbable, but I loved reading it just the same. It's hard to believe anybody could be as lucky as Lucas was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have given it 5 stars as usual with your stories but I found it a bit unnatural. It lacked a logical reason for them to suddenly to engage in the sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG!! That was the hottest story I think I have ever read, if not, at least top three! I've stated before, I'm usually not a big fan of watersports, but I really think it would do harm to this story if it were removed. A third chapter describing their return home, and their antics after would be a wonderful culmination to truly magnificent story. One can only hope my comments, as well as others, can convince this wonderful author to write it, and keep gracing us with his extraordinary talents with the written word. 5+⭐ Rafe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES