Son of a Witch Pt. 09

Story Info
Barley explains himself to Elliot, then 'opens' up to him.
6.6k words
4.6
5.6k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

Son of a witch PT. 9

All characters depicted here are 18+

***If you like my stories please consider leaving a comment or rating. Any constructive feedback is always appreciated so I can improve my writing. Thanks to JackBellend41 for help with the editing :-)***

Barley and Elliot were silent as they cycled through the town. Elliot steered as Barley held on tight to his friend's waist. The bike rattled down the road and Barley groaned from the pain in his butt. His ass cheeks burned from Jay's belt. His balls ached from the twisting and his hole stung from the whipping. He stood up on the bike pegs to avoid any contact with his tender posterior, pressing his lap into Elliot's back.

Elliot smiled, feeling the hardening bulge through Barley's pants. He gave a friendly shuffle, rubbing at his passenger's hi luggage. Barley jumped at this interaction, pulling his waist away from Elliot's touch. Elliot's smile faded. Already feeling emasculated from his cock shrinking, this rejection made him feel smaller than ever.

His worries were laid to rest when Barley pulled his face in tighter to the side of his own. This act of affection reassured Elliot. It was as if Barley had read his mind. Had he? Elliot had no idea what Barley was going to tell him, all he knew was he'd seen his friend flying on a broom. What did that mean? Was Barley some kind of wizard? Was this all a ploy to wipe Elliot's memory? Elliot had only questions but he trusted his friend to answer them. Arriving at Elliot's house he parked his bike next to Barley's and they entered through the backdoor into the kitchen.

Barley quietly took his shoes off trying not to make any noise.

"Don't worry Bud, my mom's not home. It's just us," Elliot said, kicking his shoes off.

Barley suddenly felt a gust of nerves. Elliot's mom, Nicki, not being home would give them more privacy, but that added isolation frightened him. He still didn't know how to explain himself to Elliot. He had to make sure Elliot understood that Barley and his family were nothing to fear, even if Jay didn't exactly help his case. He didn't know what he'd say but he had a plan on how to convince Elliot he wasn't a bad witch. The totem.

"Oh. Okay cool. That might help actually," Barley responded.

The boys stood in the kitchen looking at each other anxiously.

"Soooo," Eliot started, looking for some guidance, "what happens now?"

"I guess we could go upstairs if that's okay? Just in case your mom comes home," Barley explained.

"Yeah, good call. Come on then, limp dick," Elliot said with a cheeky grin.

Barley weakly smiled back and followed his friend up to his room. Elliot turned on the light and stood in the centre of the room. Barley considered carefully where to take his post.

"Shall we sit?" Barley offered.

"Yeah, sure," Elliot replied, jumping over to the head of the bed, crossing his legs.

Barley plopped down onto the foot of the bed, letting out a whelp.

"You okay?" Elliot asked.

"Ahh yea. Just my ass hurts after... ye know, Jay,"

"What did he do to you? I just walked in and saw him pushing the broom in your... oh shit! He didn't, did he?" Elliot leaned forward, his face turning red.

"NO! No, don't worry. He couldn't get that far," Barley explained, smiling affectionately, "Thanks to you."

Elliot blushed at this acknowledgment of his act of heroism.

"He just hit me with a belt a lot," Barley admitted, humiliated.

"Bastard! Next time I see him I'll mess him up," Elliot growled.

"No! Please you can't. That'll just make things worse," Barley cautioned him, lightly rubbing his ass through his jeans, "Ouch. o you still have that tub I told you to grab?"

Elliot pulled the little blue tub out of his pocket, "This one, yeah? I hope it's what you meant. There was no label so I wasn't sure. What even is it?"

Barley took the tub, "It's like an ointment. My mom made it, it's just for fixing injuries."

Elliot nervously asked, "Like a...potion?"

Barley paused. There it was, the start of the most difficult conversation for which he'd ever prepared.

"Something like that, yeah. More like fast working antiseptic cream. I'll be back in a minute, I gotta go put this on," Barley said. He started to get up, but Elliot touched his hand, stopping him..

"Do you need any help?" Elliot asked, a glimmer of longing in his eyes.

Without considering, Barley blurted, "Yeah."

To what had Barley just agreed? This would mean letting his childhood friend have an up close look at his most private bodily area, as well as letting him touch it. He hadn't even noticed Elliot stand up until he was guiding Barley round, pushing him down onto his back gently. Barley fumbled with his pants pushing them down under his raised midsection, letting Elliot pull them off completely. He now lay on his back in just a bright red shirt, white socks and his dark blue boxers.

Looking down at Barley, Elliot wanted so much to pounce on him. He restrained his animalistic desire due to the fact his friend was injured. He wanted to make sure Barley was comfortable before something, if anything, else happened. This didn't mean he wouldn't enjoy the task of exploring his friend's body, just a little.

He ran his fingers up Barley's thighs, hooking his fingers into the sides of the boxers. They blocked the ultimate object of his desires. He tugged down gently, stopped by Barley's shaking hands.

He looked deep into Barley's quivering eyes and told him, "It's okay, I can stop if you want."

"No, don't stop." Barley pushed his hips up off the bed, releasing Elliot's hands and letting him pull his boxers down and off.

Elliot paused for a second taking in the sight of Barley's long 5 inch cock, soft and sloping off out of a light brown nest of pubes and along his left thigh. He'd seen Barley naked so many times before but this felt different. It felt warm, intimate and safe. Like he belonged here and only here with his friend.

Barley cleared his throat, "So uh you just need to put the cream on my..."

Elliot broke out of his daze. "Ah yeah, haha, sorry," he laughed, his cheeks blushing.

He picked up the tub, opening it and scooping a large glob onto his fingers. Barley shuffled, pulling his legs high up opening up his anal crevice. A harsh blush set in as he felt so exposed. Elliot could now see every part of Barley's body that had ever been hidden from the gaze of others. His burning red cheeks, the slightly bruised underside of his balls and his twitching rosy anus.

"Just be careful 'cause it's still a little sensitive. And don't," Barley stuttered through his nervous shivers.

Elliot leaned forward, placing his clean hand on Barley's chest, "Don't worry Bar, I'll be gentle. I promise."

He lowered his creamed up hand and began rubbing it into Barley's wounds. He started with covering Barley's cheeks, swirling the cream around the smooth hot skin. Barley shut his eyes, enjoying Elliot's tender touch. Elliot moved up to the bulbous balls hanging under Barley's cock. Slowly he ran his fingers over the wrinkly skin, fondling it's two large contents. While he worked away he noticed Barley's dick twitching to life. Elliot smiled at his handiwork, ignoring the temptation to touch it, focusing on the task at hand.

Once Barley's balls had been thoroughly treated (and Elliot had been very thorough) he moved down to the little puckered hole between Barley's cheeks. Elliot reapplied some cream to his middle finger and began rubbing around the entrance to his friend's ass. As he drifted closer and closer to the centre, he chuckled at how Barley's whole body shivered at his touch.

Once he was done treating the injury he continued to tease his friend's hole, happily watching Barley's adorable squirming.

"Heh heh, you like that, Bar?" He asked, rapidly tickling his friend's hole.

"Haha. Hey, knock it off you jerk. Ahahaha that tickles!" Barley laughed, twitching his whole body.

"I think you like It dude, just look at that," Elliot teased, grazing Barley's now hard cock with his free hand.

Barley jumped, dropping his legs down fast. Elliot lost his balance, falling forward on top of his giggling friend feeling the rock hard boner sandwiched between their stomachs. The boy's both laughed for a second, locking eyes, and the laughs subsided.

Their faces less than an inch apart, Barley could feel Elliot's minty breath on his face. Elliot stared deep into Barley's eyes, glancing down at his lips, feeling the urge to dive in. Barley began leaning up but was halted by a thought. The totem!

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Elliot asked.

"No no it's not you, it's me. I'm so stupid," he said pushing Elliot off and standing up.

He grabbed his jeans off the floor, pulling the long phallic object and his brother's notes on it out of his pocket. He skimmed through the instructions Jay had written down. He glossed over the directions for stealing a victims size, that wasn't what he needed right now. After reading how to restore size a couple of times to make sure he understood he dropped the note on the ground. Jay must have not written everything down since there was clearly information missing but the gist was there. What alarmed Barley was that he didn't know how long it would take to fix Elliot so he was eager to do it fast.

"Okay before I go wash up I need you to do this for me and not ask any questions. I promise I'll explain after but we need to get this done fast cause I don't know how long it'll take to work,"

Elliot looked at Barley like he was deranged. Nothing he was saying made sense to Elliot but he trusted him. What was the worst that could happen?

"Is this a 'broom' kinda thing?" He asked unsure of what to call it.

"Yes but please, I promise if it works you won't regret it. Just hold this with both hands and snap it in half," Barley said handing him the wax object.

Elliot took the totem from Barley, following his instructions. He held it between his hands, looking at Barley for confirmation he was doing it right. Barley nodded, signalling to Elliot to begin. The totem was thick and long so it took a fair bit of pressure but after a few seconds of bending with all his might Elliot did it.

*SNAP!*

Elliot jumped at the noise. It was like a firecracker went off. The two fragments in his hands seemed to disintegrate. He stared wide eyed as the waxy substance vanished leaving no trace. Barley's eyes were locked on Elliot's crotch. There was no movement through his jeans. He waited for some kind reaction from Elliot, but nothing. Elliot just stood there dumbfounded by the disappearing totem.

"Wow what was that?" Elliot gasped.

Barley panicked, wondering what to say. That was supposed to fix Elliot, to give him back his dick size but it hadn't worked. Had he done it wrong? Had Barley just wasted his friends' only chance to get back his manhood? How could he even tell Elliot that he may have just been doomed to life with a microdick?

He thought it best not to tell Elliot right now, no matter how hard it would be to lie to his friend. Barley knew he had to find a way to fix Elliot. Hell if it came down to it he was willing to give Elliot his own size and accept a tiny penis as his own punishment for dragging him into all of this.

"Yea that was just, oh fuck!" Barley was cut off by a burning feeling building in his ass. He'd left the cream on too long.

"You okay?" Elliot asked.

"No no it's the cream. It works fast but I can't leave it on for long," Barley explained bouncing up and down ridiculously, turning to the door, "I won't be long, I just need to wash this off."

Barley left Elliot standing in a haze of confusion, running down the hall to the bathroom. His cock bounced freely against his thighs as he bolted to the shower. He yanked off his socks and threw his shirt on the floor, hopped in and turned on the water, jumping as the icy cold wave hit him. As he squatted down he felt the shivery stream run through his burning crevices. After the heat was extinguished, he turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

As he dried off he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror but he didn't recognise himself. He didn't see the 6 foot athlete, the damp auburn hair or the dark green eyes others found so dashing. He saw a sad joke, a liar who deceived his best friend because he himself wasn't strong enough to tell the truth.

He put on his shirt pulling it down over his cock which had receded from the cold. He must've looked so stupid. With a mopey look on his face he headed back to Elliot's room. Not sure how he'd do it he was determined to tell Elliot the truth.

"HOLY SHIT! BARLEY!" A distressed Elliot screamed.

Barley was shocked back into reality. Letting his shirt go, it popped up over his groin as he sprinted back down the hall. He burst into the room to see Elliot standing with his jeans by his ankles. His face was stretched wide in astonishment, Elliot was staring down at his cock and what a cock it was.

Where once was a shrivelled bump of flesh was now a 5 inch soft dong hanging down low, and still growing. His balls inflated like balloons back to their usual big and plump size. Barley smiled in triumph, admiring Elliot's cock as it rested at 6 soft inches. Elliot looked up at Barley like he'd just seen a dead friend rise from the grave.

His mouth agape, Elliot asked, "What the fuck?"

Barley smiled awkwardly, replying, "Heh heh how do you feel?"

Beaming, Elliot glanced back down at his newly restored cock, then back to Barley, "Fine. Great but seriously dude you gotta start explaining."

Barley started pacing, choosing his words carefully, "Okay okay fair enough. Here goes uh,"

"can you stop that please?" Barley asked, distracted by Elliot shaking his hips, watching his dick slap back and forth against his legs, smiling ear to ear like a child with a new toy.

"Huh? Oh sorry. Haha, it's just, I'm not even kidding, but I think it's bigger!" Elliot fondled his long cock in his hand.

"Haha yea it should be, courtesy of Jay," Barley chuckled.

"Jay? What does that mean?" Elliot asked, confused.

Barley could feel himself struggling to maintain steady thought. Elliot's cock looked so inviting, like a bright new destination he wanted to explore.

"Why don't you sit down, and stop playing with that or it'll fall off," Barley joked.

Elliot shot him a sincere look of fear. He'd just seen his cock grow over 5 inches in 2 minutes. So the idea it could fall off didn't seem too far fetched.

Noting the concern in Elliot's face, Barley laughed, "Haha, I'm kidding you idiot, just sit down."

Elliot laughed at his own stupidity, kicked off his jeans and sat on the bed cross legged with his cock hanging down low. Barley had hoped Elliot would put pants on so not to distract him but he wasn't going to pass up the pleasant picture in front of him. Barley took his spot at the foot of the bed. Both boys sat cross legged facing each other, Elliot's long cock resting it's tip against the bed covers and Barley's filling out from its previously shrivelled state.

"So, I'll be honest, I'm not sure how to tell you all this," Barley explained.

Elliot looked on sympathetically. Whatever Barley had to tell him he imagined it was fairly complex.

"Well I'm not gonna lie this stuff is pretty crazy Bar, even a little scary," Elliot replied.

"I get that. I know this must seem strange, so how bout you ask me whatever you want to know and I'll try my best to explain," Barley offered.

Elliot appreciated being given the control, "Okay well I guess the main question is, what are you? Like are you human or...?"

"Yes I'm human, I'm still just Barley, Elliot. But I'm also a witch." Barley's heart was pounding as he admitted his true identity for the first time.

Elliot tread very carefully, "Now when you say witch, do you mean like those goth kids at school who shop at hot topic or like a uh?"

"Like a spell casting, potion brewing, broom riding, making shit disappear witch," Barley rattled off quickly.

He was on a roll with telling the truth and didn't want to lose momentum. Elliot was taking his time processing the information being given to him.

"And Jay too? And your Mom?" Elliot added.

"Yeah, them too. It's a family thing," Barley laughed nervously.

Elliot wasn't giving too much of a reaction, making Barley slightly worried.

"So are you like Satan worshippers or just your mom and Jay and you good guys?"

Barley laughed briefly at the implication, "Haha no we're not demonic. We're just normal people. Except Jay, but he's not evil, he's just a prick."

Elliot smiled at this, he felt calmed by Barley's confirmation that he was still the Barley he knew, just with some extra secrets.

"And my dick....that was Jay was it?" Elliot asked.

"Yes he shrunk it. Partly to steal it because he was insecure about his tiny dick but also to get back at me. I'm so sorry you had to go through that because of me," Barley apologised.

Elliot sat considering Barley's apology, "Well I mean I guess I can't be too mad. I mean if it hadn't happened then we wouldn't be here right now, ya know?"

Barley looked in acknowledgment of Elliot's attempt to comfort him, "Yea I guess, and you know that uhm,"

"What?"

"It's just I'm sorry that you got dragged into this but I'm happy that we're, you know, like this," Barley explained, glancing down at Elliot's free hanging cock.

Elliot did understand. He never hoped for anything beyond friendship with Barley but he couldn't deny, now that he had a taste of something more, he wanted it badly.

"Yea I get it, but I guess that's my other question. Now I know you're, ya know, a wizard or whatever, does that mean that we...I just want to know that you're not gonna disappear or wipe my memory now that I know your secret. I'll be honest, I still don't fully get all this, and it's a little scary but not enough that I'd be okay with," he took a deep breath, "losing you. Even if we were still just friends." Elliot explained, awaiting Barley to tell him that this was the last time they'd see each other or that he'd need to have his memory erased.

Barley felt utterly tiny. He couldn't believe he'd been so oblivious that he'd let Elliot think he'd do such a thing.

"Well two things. One I'm not a wizard I'm a witch, it's a pretty big difference," he half joked, trying to lighten the tone, "And secondly, Elliot, I probably should have led with this, but I'm not going anywhere," he assured Elliot.

"Then why have you been so nervous around me lately? If you've been a witch this whole time then why all of a sudden have you been acting differently?"

"To be honest I haven't been much of a witch. I only recently really figured out my powers and stuff. As soon as I did I had to start lying to you. Guess I kinda sucked at it huh?" Barley said, feeling guilty.

Elliot consoled him, "Yeah you're a pretty sucky liar, but I'm glad you told me. You don't need to feel bad, bud, I get it. If I hadn't seen all this stuff then I wouldn't have believed it. I just assumed Jay hit me with a taser gun earlier but that was a spell wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was. It's his favourite, it shoots lightning." Barley began feeling elated as he divulged more and more of these heavy secrets.

"Damn, it's all so crazy! Can you do that, too? Shoot lightning I mean?" Elliot asked, excited by the idea of his friend wielding such power.

"Uhm yeah, I reckon I could. I've only really been doing this stuff for a couple days but I could give it a shot," he said, smugly showing off for Elliot.

Elliot chuckled at his friend's cockiness, "By the way, what did you mean before when you said 'courtesy of Jay' when I asked if my dick was bigger than before it shrunk?"

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12