Son of a Witch Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yea about that. It is bigger than before but it's just temporary. I'll need to put Jay back to normal eventually but until then you get a couple extra inches to play with. Just a little reward for having to go through all that, and I guess I wanted to do something for you so you wouldn't..." He trailed off, uncertain of how to say what he felt.

"So I wouldn't, what? Form a witch hunt?," Elliot laughed, but Barley didn't.

That was exactly what Barley had feared. Elliot paused his joking to console the sulking Barley. Sitting up he crawled over to the end of the bed. He held Barley's face in his hand, brushing his cheek with his thumb.

"Barley, this stuff is crazy but you don't need to give me anything to keep me around. Yur still my best friend, that hasn't changed,"

Barley put his hand on top of Elliot's. He was quite blindsided by his friend's feelings. He hadn't considered that Elliot would be so understanding, let alone reciprocate any interest. He sat stuttering, looking for the right response.

"That's...I mean I....I like you....but if you want to....or want me to go....uh." He was talking gibberish, digging himself a hole and making himself sound like an idiot.

His prattling was cut off by a swift movement from Elliot. Barley just barely looked up in time to see Elliot's face moving in on his own. Barley shut his eyes as he was once again caught in a tight tender kiss with his best friend. Elliot led the way by opening and closing his mouth around Barley's shivering lips. Eventually Barley responded, matching Elliot's rhythm. He felt Elliot wrap his arms around his body, pulling him in close to his own and lifting him up onto his knees. Barley felt his hard cock pushing against Elliot's own hardening rod. The boys broke apart as Elliot fell onto his back, pulling Barley down on top of him.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, smiling awkwardly. Barley was enchanted by Elliot's smile, he was easily the most handsome thing he'd ever seen. Elliot just lay there taking in Barley's face. Like a frightened little puppy, he was so damn cute.

"Ye know, my mom shouldn't be home for a while yet," Elliot said, failing to hide his implication.

Hearing this made Barley shudder, his now rigid cock gently twitching between their two bodies.

"Guess we have some time then," Barley replied, feeling Elliot's heartbeat through his chest.

Elliot gently moved his hips, pressing his own long erection against Barley. Barley reached down to adjust his hard-on into a better position. As he shifted his cock around, his hand grazed Elliot's dick. It was so hard, he could feel Elliot's pulse through it.

"Wanna make sure it's working right?" Elliot quipped.

Barley called his bluff, rolling off to the side and leaving Elliot's enormous cock exposed.

"Wow look at it, it's huge!" Elliot said, seeing his new erection for the first time, "It looks like it's almost ten inches."

"Hmm not quite, I'd say just short of ten," Barley corrected him.

Elliot reached into his bedside drawer, pulling out a ruler.

"One way to find out," He said, waving it with a cocky smile.

"Haha you want to measure your dick? What are you, ten years old?" Barley teased.

"Hey cummon. It's not every day my dick grows a few inches," he said, handing Barley the ruler.

"You want me to do it for you?" Barley asked, slightly aroused by the prospect.

"Yeah it'll be fun, then you measure yours and we can see who's bigger."

Barley didn't think too much about it. The quicker he did this the faster he hoped they could get back to making out. He took the ruler and held it against Elliot's twitching hard on. Pushing it to the base, he playfully ran his fingers along Elliot's shaft, making him sigh with pleasure.

"9.6 inches, pretty big buddy," Barley read out.

"Damn it's more than two inches bigger than before!"

"Ha well you're welcome for that," Barley said, moving in to kiss Elliot again.

Elliot held up his hand halting Barley's advance, "Hold up a sec. It's your turn, Bar," he said grinning mischievously.

Reluctantly Barley pulled away, holding the ruler against his own dick.

"There, 7 inches. Happy now?" He read out

He was getting frustrated from waiting to resume kissing Elliot.

"Hey it's not 7," Elliot accused.

"Fine but its only 0.1 short of 7, I was rounding up," Barley blushed.

Elliot pounced on Barley, pushing him onto his back.

"You little cheater," he taunted, planting a quick kiss on Barley lips.

"So what do I get for winning?" Elliot asked with a menacing smile.

"Hey it's not like you won fairly. You forget I was the one who made you even longer than before," Barley argued, grinning at his friends cocky demeanour.

"Yeah, but even without the extra stuff I was still bigger than you, so shouldn't I get a prize?" Elliot asked.

"Haha god you're a cocky prick. What about me? Shouldn't I get something for making you bigger? There's an old saying that 'all magic comes with a price'. So maybe you should be the one to start paying up," Barley joked.

He didn't really want anything in return, he was just keeping their back and forth going. He was utterly dumbfounded when Elliot replied.

"Hmmm fair enough I guess. I think I know how to settle my debt," He said softly.

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat, Elliot crawled back off Barley, shifting further down the bed.

"What are you doing?" Barley asked as he felt Elliot guide him to roll over onto his front.

"You just showered right? You clean all that cream off down there?" Elliot asked, rubbing his hands on Barley's ass cheeks.

"Huh? Yea of course, why?" Barley asked, looking over his shoulder, seeing Elliot leaning his head down.

"Well your butt seemed pretty red earlier. Looks all better now but," Barley felt Elliot's hot breath on the smooth skin of his rear, "I'd better check it, just in case."

Barley gasped as he felt his cheeks part, followed by the warm wet sensation of Elliot's mouth on his plump ass. He could hear the loud plopping sounds of Elliot kissing around his tender posterior. He thought Elliot should be careful, any deeper and he'd hit his....

"Uuugggh!" Barley let slip.

He suddenly felt Elliot's hot mouth pressing against his puckered anus. The sensation was incredible. Barley lightly thrust his hips against the bed, brushing his cock against the sheets. Just when he thought this couldn't feel any better, Elliot stuck his tongue out, rubbing it against Barley's tightened hole.

"Ha...ohh...uunnnhh, Elliot!" Barley groaned in ecstasy.

Elliot darted his tongue in and out, rapidly stimulating Barley's hole. Barley continued to moan softly as Elliot worked away, frenching his loosening anal opening. He let out a little whimper of sadness when he felt Elliot suddenly stop.

"Roll over," Elliot told him, pulling his shirt off, tossing it to the ground to expose his well toned upper body.

Barley obliged, peeling his own shirt off and flipping onto his back. A shock of joy ran through him as Elliot gently took hold of Barley's cock. As he slowly worked up and down the shaft he leaned in close to Barley's face, kissing him hard.

Barley lay back taking in every bit of Elliot's touch. He reached down grabbing Elliot's cock and began mimicking his action, pulling up and down the considerably long length of his erection. Elliot let out a groan, muffled by the pressing of he and Barley's lips against each other. As much as Barley enjoyed this, he felt guilty that Elliot seemed to be doing a lot more. He decided he knew the perfect way to even the score.

"Hold up a second. I wanna try something," Barley said pushing Elliot onto his back, "but I want you to tell me how it feels," he said grinning cheekily.

Elliot sat in anticipation, wondering just what Barley had planned. He couldn't have prepared himself for what happened next. Barley leaned down, opened his mouth, pulled Elliot's foreskin back and lightly kissed the head of his penis.

"Huhnn...oh shit!" Elliot gasped tilting his head back.

Barley continued to kiss the tip of his friend's dick, running his tongue around the sensitive glands sending waves for pleasure through Elliot's shivering body. He pulled back, slowly jerking Elliot's cock with his hand.

"How's that feel?" Barley asked.

"Incredible, please don't stop!" Elliot replied, entranced by Barley's touch.

Barley didn't wait to be asked twice. He drew his tongue down Elliot's cock from tip to base and back again. Over and over he did this as Elliot squirmed from the edging, chuckling at his friend's teasing exploits.

"Mmmmm....hm hm hm... Haha oh you teasing fucker," he laughed, smiling down at Barley, grinning with his tongue sticking out.

As Barley resumed licking the tip, Elliot started thrusting his hips in eager desire. Barley took the hint, opening his mouth and letting about half of Elliot's cock slide through to the back of his mouth.

Elliot groaned loud while Barley slurped away, sucking hard on the phallus in his mouth. He could taste the salty pre cum oozing out Elliot's slit. The odd taste didn't put him off as much as he thought it might, he was too glad to be making Elliot happy.

"Wait, come here a second I wanna try something," Elliot said, reaching down to pull Barley's head up off his new favourite play thing.

Elliot instructed Barley to spin round, pulling his waste to be level with his head. Barley instinctively knew what Elliot wanted to try. He positioned his head back over Elliot's cock, while Elliot had Barley's cock dangling over his face. Barley began again softly bobbing his head up and down on Elliot's cock, surprised by Elliot's hands repositioning him.

He'd expected Elliot to suck his cock, too, but instead Elliot guided him to arch his back and open his legs. Barley almost gagged in shock as he yet again felt Elliot's hot tongue probing his virgin hole. Elliot was like a machine, rapidly slapping his tongue hard against Barley's tensing anus. Barley in return picked up the pace, pushing Elliot's nine inch cock as deep as it would go into this throat. As he choked slightly he pulled off his friend's wet rod, coughing briefly. Elliot paused his licking.

"Take it easy if you have to, Bar," he called down, gently caressing Barley's balls with his free hand.

After clearing his throat Barley replied, "No way man, this is amazing."

Without missing a beat Barley buried about two thirds of Elliot's cock in his mouth. Elliot let out a loud groan, muffled by him mashing his face back into Barley's ass. He pushed his tongue hard against the hot hole, slipping it inside just barely.

The two boys didn't hold back, Barley sucking hard in between gags on Elliot's thick thrusting penis. Elliot in return was licking and kissing Barley's seizing rosebud while jerking off his cock through his legs.

After about a minute Barley could feel the climax building in his groin. His muffled groans began to increase and raise in pitch. Elliot knew what this meant so he slowed his rhythm, edging Barley until he too was on the edge of orgasm. Barley whimpered pitifully at the loss of stimulus. He too knew that Elliot must be close and was trying to keep Barley on level with him.

Barley sucked faster on Elliot's cock, trying to push him closer to climax. With his free hand he groped at Elliot's large plump balls. It didn't take long for Elliot to resume his darting tongue movements. Barley immediately felt his cock lurch back to the brink of bursting.

Elliot's groans drew out into long steady sighs as his body tensed up. He felt Barley's hole tighten around the tip of his tongue, accompanied by Barley's own muffled moans.

In unison both boys cried out, "MmmuuUUNNHHH!"

Elliot's face screwed up as he pushed hard against Barley's tensing hole. He felt a steady stream of hot cum jolt out of his cock into Barley's mouth. Barley gagged as his mouth filled with Elliot's hot, thick juice. His own cock fired out shot after shout of cum onto Elliot's stomach. They both continued sucking and licking until after both their cocks came to rest.

As he felt Elliot pull his face away from his ass, Barley kept his mouth tight around Elliot's cock. He pulled his head up and off, his mouth still full of his friend's warm semen. He slumped over, sitting on the edge on the bed, looking at Elliot. Elliot took a second scanning Barleys face. It looked off somehow.

"You okay?" Elliot asked, noting how puffed up Barley's cheeks were.

Barley silently nodded trying to hide the fact he had a mouthful of his friends spunk. Elliot finally put it together, cracking a smile as he tried to suppress a laugh. Barley too felt a laugh building. Desperately he tried to hold it in but it was no good. A single sputter sent a thick dribble of cum running down his chin. That was all it took.

"Hahaha aww man," Elliot burst out laughing at his friend's predicament.

Barley couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing, sending a splash of cum splattering over Elliot's already cum stained chest.

"AAAHHH gross," Elliot cried through his laughter.

"Heh heh serves you right, bitch," Barley joked.

Elliot leaned forward wiping at the thick stream of cum running down Barley's chin

"Hmm yea you REALLY got me," he said sarcastically.

Barley playfully punched Elliot's arm. Elliot just grinned jumping up, his softening cock hanging down his leg. Barley sat on the end of the bed as Elliot grabbed some pyjamas out of his drawer and left the room for the bathroom. Barley wasn't sure what to do. He figured he'd better get ready to leave. He wasn't sure how long he had until Nicki got home, or how long he could leave Jay tied up at home.

He grabbed a shirt out of Elliot's laundry hamper and wiped the drying cum off his face and chest as best he could. He would've been thankful for a shower but he figured he could wash back at home.

After he was clean he slipped on his shirt and grabbed his boxers. Slipping them on he heard Elliot's voice.

"What are you doing?" He asked, now clad in a pair of tartan checkered pyjama pants and a black shirt.

"I was just getting dressed. I should probably head home before your mom gets back," Barley explained, holding his pants in his hands.

As he went to lower them to step inside, Elliot reached out holding his arms up.

"Well, what if you didn't go home?" Elliot asked anxiously.

He was so overrun with emotions. Confusion over the revelation of Barley as a witch, nervous over there recent sexual exploits and fear of what it could do to their relationship. Despite all of this he didn't want Barley to leave, in fact he wanted nothing more than for him to stay.

"I uhm," Barley froze considering the offer.

It was true he was overjoyed by the prospect but was Elliot only offering out of politeness? As Barley saw Elliot's face drop in sorrow at his hesitation, he knew his longing to stay was mutual.

"I'd need some pyjamas," Barley said.

Seeing Elliot's face light up sent a wave of joy through Barley from head to toe.

"I'll get you some. You gotta go grab a shower," Elliot said pointing at the streaky cum stains on Barley's chest, "You look like a walking cum rag haha."

"Fuck you bitch," Barley quipped, blushing hard.

"Hmm maybe next time," Elliot shot back, only half kidding.

Barley's eyebrows raised in shock. He assumed Elliot was joking but a not so little (almost seven inch long) part of him hoped he wasn't.

After Barley showered he dried off, slipped on his boxers and wrapped the towel around his waist. Back in Elliot's room he was handed a spare pair of pyjamas. Elliot was slightly disappointed when Barley dropped his towel to reveal he already had his boxers on. As Barley pulled the shirt on over his head Elliot made his move, grabbing Barley's boxers and yanking them down to his ankles.

"Hey! What the hell?" Barley chuckled, pulling his shirt down.

"Well you gotta sleep commando," Elliot laughed, looking down at Barley's soft wagging cock.

"That's not a rule anywhere else, moron," he replied, grinning skeptically.

"Well it's a rule here so get onboard."

Barley rolled his eyes, stepping out his boxers and pulling on his baggy pyjamas pants. Once he dressed he looked over at Elliot, sitting on the bed. He was specifically positioned on the left half, implying there was a space for Barley right next to him. Barley usually got a blow up mattress for sleepovers at Elliot's house but this new dynamic seemed to extend beyond just sex. And he liked it.

Barley crawled up the bed, parodying a seductress from an action movie. Elliot just laughed, jabbing his hand into Barley's side making him fall over. The two rolled around in a brief playful tussle until they relaxed. Barley found himself lying on his side waiting to fall asleep. He didn't think he'd be able to sleep, until he was given a reassuring embrace as Elliot wrapped his arms around him.

For the first time since Barley embraced his heritage as a witch, he didn't feel nervous. He just felt safe in the arms of his friend. Elliot, in return, felt glad he still had his friend, never wanting to let go.

"Hey, I just thought of something," Elliot whispered.

"What?"

"Aren't witches supposed to be all haggard and ugly? Do you guys use spells or something to look normal?" Elliot asked, half sincere.

"Haha, that's just some bullshit made up by movies. Also it wouldn't be a spell. That's glamour and we don't need it, I'm just naturally this good looking," he joked.

Elliot chuckled, leaning in close, "Yes, you are."

He planted a single, little kiss on Barley's cheek and nestled in close. As they closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep, their minds paid no thought to the chance of being caught by Nicki, the burden of what may come from their friends learning of their new relationship and least of all, the still tied up naked Jay.

End of part 9


12