Son of Goddess... Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom gets in hot water... and some pussy.
2k words
4.07
12k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

All characters in this story are over the age of 17 (that is, 18 years of age or older).

Constructive criticism and feedback is always welcome

Hope you enjoy,

Trapp

***

Trapp picked himself up off the floor, showered (again), and dressed himself, all the while reflecting on what had happened. "Son of a Goddess, yeah, right." Tom didn't believe a word of what the hot blond had said.

When he strolled out of his bedroom area, Tom plopped down on to the only clean cushion and flipped on the tv. That's when Tom saw the envelope stuck to cum that had now dried on the tv. "How do you clean jiz off a tv screen?" Tom pondered. He watched some old reruns of one of his favorite shows without bothering to get up and remove the envelope. Eventually, he grew bored with Donna's and Eric's will they won't they storyline and got up to remove the envelope from the screen.

Inside the envelope there was a piece of paper:

***

To my new Acolyte,

As my new acolyte, I have endowed you with a small portion of my power that I am sure you will enjoy. I will reward you if you live by my rules and fulfill your obligations to me.

You will have to make several lifestyle changes, failure to conform to these changes will lessen your power and I will be displeased in you. I tend to punish those I am displeased with.

Lifestyle changes:

1. You need to maintain a proper image as you are my representative on earth. This includes healthy eating, regular exercise, dressing fashionably, being in the company of attractive individuals, keeping a clean household, keeping proper hygiene, etc....

2. You will derive pleasure from others. You are not allowed to seek self-gratification.

3. You are not allowed to have a job. You must live off of your thralls.

Week 1 Chores:

Discover and explore your new powers and create your first thrall

Your Patron,

Amonet

***

Tom reread the self-gratification part until eventually, he realized she was referring to Masturbation. Tom rolled his eyes. 'Who does this chick think she is, telling me I can't jerk off.' Tom flopped back onto the couch. He wasn't particularly horny having just cum, but he wasn't going to let this anyone tell him what he could and could not do. It was a matter of principle now so Tom pulled out his cock.

Just as Tom made his first stroke, he felt is body lean forward and stand up. "What the fuck!" Tom exclaimed. He felt as though some puppet master had him on strings as his hands remove his shirt and pants. "Hey! What the hell?! I just put those on!" Once his sweats were tossed aside Tom's naked body made a b-line toward the door to his apartment. "No no no no no!!" Tom opened the door, walked through, and shut it behind himself.

"SHIT! Fuck! No no no! Fuck!!" When Tom tried desperately to open the door and realized he was only using his left hand. When he checked to see what his right was up to, he let out a moan of despair. It had resumed jerking him off. He tried to pull his hand away, but it was no use. "How am I going to get back in now?"

Tom turned to see Kate standing just outside her doorway. Kate was 18, with an athletic build and short brown hair. Tom always thought the sports bra was a bit unnecessary with the pair of A's she sported, and she had a skinny little ass which looked cute in her yoga pants. What she lacked in assets she made up for youthful vigor, at least that's what it sounded like whenever she had a guy over. She must have been about to go on her morning run because she was wearing running shorts and her sports bra.

Rushing the woman in a desperate attempt to convince her that this was all just a massive misunderstanding was probably not Tom's brightest idea. Kate screamed a martial artist's battle cry and slammed her shin into Tom's exposed testicles. Crumpled on the floor Tom distantly heard Kate say, "That's fucking it. If management doesn't throw you on your ass for this, I'm going to sue their asses." He heard a camera click a couple times and then the door slammed shut. He also thought he heard the faintest click of a lock unlocking.

Tom had been kicked in the balls before, it comes with the territory of being a guy. The movies make it out to be this world ending thing, like if you kick a guy hard enough, he'll be down for hours. The truth is in most cases the angle is usually off and you end up getting thigh. On occasion the angle is right but the kicker can't get the proper speed so it'll just hurt like a motherfucker for a couple minutes, but you can usually walk it off. Kate had both perfect speed and angle. Kate thought Tom had been spying on her and was usually looking for any excuse to get rid of him and apparently, she considered him enough of a threat to take self-defense classes.

Tom hadn't been spying on Kate though, the Landlord did. Tom had caught the creep looking through her peephole. She had even found hidden cameras in her bedroom and shower which she blamed on Tom. There hadn't been any proof they were Tom's and Tom had incidentally been on a cruise with his now ex at the time.

Once back inside his apartment Tom threw his sweats back on and started packing. 'With pictures there's nothing I can do. I can't even deny it! I just hope she doesn't call the police or anything.' After a half-hour, Tom's phone rang. It was his landlord giving him verbal notice of his pending eviction and that a written notice was soon to come. He had a week to move out. Tom knew that normally he would've been kicked to the curb sooner if he didn't have dirt on Larry, their landlord.

Tom worked dutifully on packing his stuff for the next few hours. He didn't plan on cleaning the cum stains off the floor and ceiling, 'Let Larry take care of it.' Tom thought. Then something Tom wasn't expecting happened, he heard a soft knock on his door. He wouldn't have been surprised if it had a pounding knock like the police do in TV, but it was a soft tap. Tom opened the door to see Kate standing there.

Something about her stance and posture seem different, more open than usual. She almost seemed shy or abashed. She was dressed in a plain white t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. She looked almost nervous in front of Tom and wouldn't look at him. "Um... I wanted to come by and apologize. I may have overreacted calling Larry. I tried calling him back to undo it, but he said he wouldn't hear of it. That you must have threatened me or something to get me to change my mind. I'm sorry you're being evicted. Can...can I come in?" Kate said.

Tom was astonished that Kate was even talking to him, let alone apologizing to him. "Uh, yeah sure." Tom nearly tripped over himself letting Kate in. He had forgotten the dried cum stains that covered his apartment, but Kate didn't seem to notice them or at least didn't mention them if she did. 'What the hell is happening? Kate should be kicking my ass right now and doing a victory lap around the building for getting me kick out.' Tom thought to himself.

Kate turned to Tom as he closed the door and looked up into his eyes. As soon as she did Tom something strange, it was as though words were written in tiny font in her yes and he had no problem reading them. They read, "Don't tell anyone about this. Fuck me." The fuck me portion was like a blindly bright neon sign in his eyes.

Tom didn't have much time to think about it because Kate said, "I want to make it up to you Tom. Tell me how to make it up to you." Kate pushed her lean, lieth body against him.

Tom stammered, "I... I have a couple ideas on how you can start." He tried to play it cool, but his voice broke immediately.

Kate smiled "Good, so do I." Kate went up to her tippy toes and kissed Tom's lips. "Maybe this will be a good start." She whispered and she nudged at his sweats, making them fall. Tom's cock was now at full mast and he was desperate to get with Kate. Tom reached down and lifted Kate up into his arms and Kate gave a little squeal and wrapped her legs around his waist. Tom felt Kate's warm, damp denim wrap around his hard shaft.

Tom gently deposited Kate on the bed and took a second to take her all in. She laid there like a playboy model, legs bent to one side, a finger on her lips, hair splayed around her head like a crown, and she looked at Tom with lust-filled eyes that practically ripped his clothes from his body. "What are you waiting for my lover?" Kate asked in a husky, sexy voice.

Tom thought about it and decided this may be his best chance to fulfill one of Amonet's requirements. "I... Look, fucking is good and all but..." Tom gestured to his boxes of books had started packing. "It doesn't really fix my problems." Tom was bluffing and not well. He wasn't going to turn down sex from Kate, but he had to give it a shot.

Tom's plan worked far better than he had expected. Kate went from sexy pinup to panicked 20-year-old, like he was taking her phone away and her world would end. "Stay with me!" Kate nearly shouted sitting up. She grabbed Tom's balls and jerked him forward. "Stay with me. I'll make it up to you... every day." Kate took Tom's cock deep in her mouth and began sucking desperately.

"Kate, wait... wow. Hold up." Tom tried to pull Kate back off his cock, but she was still holding his balls and she reacted instinctively and yanked on them to keep Tom's member in her mouth. "Ack! Kate that hurt."

Kate looked popped her lips off Tom's cock, "I'm sorry. I... didn't... Here, let me kiss them for you." Kate started kissing Tom's balls. It was an interesting sensation and Tom got the feeling that Kate wasn't very experienced in the oral sex department. She knew it was a thing guys wanted but wasn't used to giving it.

"You're not very good at oral, huh?" Tom asked. Tom wasn't sure where the question came from as he had only ever had one blow-job but it just came out of him.

Kate looked up in dismay and replied, "I've never given oral before, but I'm am good at this." Kate ripped her shirt off over her head and Tom pulled at her shorts. The naked hottie pulled Tom to the bed and straddled his hips. Tom felt himself enter Kate's tight wet sex and decided then and there that he never wanted to jerk himself off again. Kate's head tilted back and she began to vigorously gyrate her hips.

Having been a habitual masturbator his whole life Tom, the sensation of a warm, wet, pussy was completely new and foreign to him. It didn't have the same pressure, nor did it hit his pleasure sensors the same way. What it did do was tell him that there was a woman on the other end of his cock and that she wanted him inside her.

Kate began moving faster and her face had complete ecstasy. She continued to grind her hips on Tom's cock. With one hand she played with her clit while the other tweaked her small nipples. Kate came hard on Tom's cock, as she did, she let out a silent scream of orgasmic delight and collapsed on the bed next to Tom.

Tom was pretty sure this wasn't how the night was supposed to end for him as he hadn't gotten off.

---To be continued---