Son of Mars and Venus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blood rose in Markus's cheeks as his eyes locked onto Mary's tits. Despite his inexperience, her halfling breasts seemed quite small, though relative to her size they were a lovely match. They looked as if he might dwarf one of them with his hand.

Mary leapt toward him again, trying to mash her lips against his. Hurriedly pushing her away, Markus tried to backpedal. Her perky breast brushed against the underside of his chin as he did so, a brief tickle of her nipple against his clean-shaven skin. Upon the bed she fell, her wavy red hair pillowing under her head, and her pretty, slightly freckled face sweated slightly.

Learning from his mistakes, Markus quickly pounced upon her, using the weight of his body to hold Mary down, and shifted his hips far up her waist. In this position she at least couldn't attempt to throw him with her hips. He moved up until his thighs were pressed against the underside of her perky breasts, as her chest heaved.

"Take me, master. Fuck your little halfling servant. Stop being such a fooking coward about it. Take me. Stick your giant human cock in my mouth. Use my body. Fill my pussy up and stretch it out.

"Fill with me with your cum, master. I need it in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass." The feminine Irish lilt in her voice and her words were enough to make a sailor or a whore blush.

Markus kept her pinned for a moment while he tried to think quickly. Yet, while she was pinned and couldn't get up, her hands were still free, and they began to stroke at his cock through his ashamedly strained trousers. Think faster damn it! His eyes darted around, searching for anything that could help him. Her clothes!

Attempting to spin about while keeping her pinned, he only half succeeded. He managed to turn around 180 while keeping her against the bed. But her quick surge of energy at the slightest gap meant she managed to push off slightly to her side before he slammed his body against her and pinned her against the wall.

In her position however, Mary had enough room to quickly dive her small hand into his trousers and grasp his cock. Her hand was so tiny it didn't even wrap around half his length. She began to rub at his dick, her smooth hands expertly rubbing against the head of it as it leaked with precum.

"Oooh, such a nice thick cock. Mmm, I want this pumping down my throat, master. I want to taste your semen all over my tongue."

Hurrying as he could, despite the distraction of the head of penis being rubbed by the smooth, wet sensation of her hand, he snatched at the strips of cloth she had torn from her own clothes. Despite her kicking in protest, he managed to take the cloth and bind her legs together.

Now, Markus was faced with the problem of being able to get at her hands, while one still rubbed at his cock. It was an overwhelming sensation, far better than the occasional nights he would rub his own erection. His cock gushed precum all over the head, as Mary alternated between rubbing her palm against the head and stroking her hand to as far down his shaft as she had reach.

Words kept pouring from her slutty mouth, "Tying my legs together? You'll have to fuck my ass from behind then."

Markus attempted to rapidly spin about again, so that he could isolate and bind Mary's hands. His thigh ripped her hand away from his cock, her nails scratching against it and making him wince. One of her hands was now trapped beneath his leg, and without hesitation he slammed the other one against the wall and bound it with cloth. Easing, so that her hand beneath him could go free, he snatched at it as she dove for his cock again. She was shuddering, her forehead and hair growing damp as if she had a fever.

Her hand did feel hot to the touch, as he bound it together with the other. His penis felt slightly safer from halfling hands. Mary was trapped under him with her hands bound and over her head, tied against the horizontal wooden slat of the bed. Her legs were bound, and all she could do was try and rub her knees against his backside.

"Sweet lord, you're naughty. Tying me to the bed - having your way with me? Mmm, I want it." Sweat visibly beaded on her skin.

Concern filled him as he inched away, despite her attempts to entrap him with her legs - short as they were. A horny halfling was never in the description of this spell. Fucking wizards. Did they never even attempt this shit on a woman? Useless virgins. Then it dawned on him, Oh. The laborious pursuit of magic, long days and nights spent reading and learning. Being a wizard was not exactly a career choice that brimmed with fair maidens and princesses in need of saving and deflowering.

As Markus hurried to his writing desk, her movements became incessant. She strained and pulled at her restraints, so much so that he began to worry she would hurt herself. Her alluring, petite breasts jiggled with the force of her movements. Markus wrestled his eyes away from that sight, as his penis still stood stiff in his trousers. He did his best to ignore the profanity still coming from her petite mouth.

"Please, Markus. I know you want my tight little holes. Haven't you ever wondered how tight my pussy and ass would feel? Wrapped around your cock!" She said.

Markus sat down gravely at the desk, wracking his brain to find some reason that a spell intended to increase someone's friendly disposition towards you, could produce - this. A swearing, lewd, slutty little minx tied to a bed and asking for all her orifices to be fucked.

That's when it hit him. It was so simple, and he mentally punched himself for forgetting such a basic principle. Charming a person can only enhance or feed off emotions, or actions that are in the realm of possibility. It cannot make a king sign away his kingdom, nor a devoted virgin suddenly throw her purity to the circles of hell. Mary must have always had feelings for me, and I've always found her attractive. The spell must have amplified it and fed off my own emotion.

Markus rose and turned toward her, his face contorted by fear. Mary's chest heaved as she struggled. Sweat now ran down her face and the space between her breasts. Her skin took on a slick sheen. For all intents and purposes, she was in heat.

This was always the danger of magic. To successfully cast a spell required more than experimentation or learning from previous works, but also the litany of nonsense sounds, and precise and perfectly timed movements like a quarter counter-clockwise turn of a pinkie.

Above all those requirements, of utmost importance was the calm stillness of the mind; unclouded by emotion. Thinking back, he recalled the sight of her jiggling ass that morning pervading his thoughts, just as he was finishing the spell.

"Ohhh Mary. I'm so sorry. I never thought a virgin wizard's spell could cause - something like this." His voice dripped with fear. Fear at the thought of losing her, of her being overcome by this fever and her body failing her.

"Pleaseeeee. Fuck me, master! Use my tiny little holes and fill me!" She arched her back and pulled at her restraints that still held her, whilst swinging her feet like a mermaid.

Stepping closer to her, he caressed her cheek for a moment "Mary... I don't know what to do," he whispered, holding back tears.

The flow of sweat from her forehead paused for a moment. Then it resumed, just as soon as he lifted his hand from her.

Her face turned towards him, her green eyes locking with his own and regarded the look of fear and sadness painting his face. "Don't leave me here, master. Take me, I need you inside me. Please - help me."

Hope filled him, dashing away the bitter tinge of fear clouding his thoughts. As he positioned himself over her on the bed, he caressed her cheeks.

"Hush, Mary. It'll be okay."

The sweat stopped, but her trembling continued unabated. While she didn't seem to deteriorate, her condition wasn't improving. Emboldened by necessity, and unable to use shyness as an excuse, he pressed his body against her small frame.

Their lips locked together. Her hot, fiery lips pressed against his own. Furious, eager, and desperate against him. The fiery touch of her lips upon him began cooling instantly.

Unsure, he broke the kiss and created some distance before removing his clothes. Mary watched as his muscles flexed slightly and was greeted with his bare chest. Dark hair ran across, displaying his virility. Mary approved, forming a small smile as she enjoyed his masculine appearance.

The sweat trickling down her forehead ceased. She gazed upon his naked body. The air felt icy against Markus, licking at the sweat that fear had brought. Far too late to feel self-conscious now. Her eyes were fixed upon his cock, so thick and long to her small, appraising eyes.

"Yesssss, master. Let me taste your cock." She said, licking her lips.

He crawled over her small body and straddled her chest. Slowly, deliberately, he inched his cock closer towards her face. Mary's tongued glided over her lips before she stretched it out, straining to reach him. Steeling himself for a moment, he had only one choice. Indulging her clear need, he pressed himself towards her. The first touch made him shudder. The sensation of a hot, wet tongue on the tip of his cock.

It swirled and caressed his head, as Markus pushed it closer towards her. Mary's tongue lapped at the precum still glistening on the head of his penis, as he ran it along her hungry, awaiting mouth.

"Mmmm, such a tasty cock!" She said.

He fed her more of it, slowly at first. Yet every inch he drew closer, was another inch she took in her mouth. She desperately swallowed the length, like she needed it buried inside her throat until she was satiated.

She managed to pull away. "Fuck my mouth, master! I need you to finish in my mouth!" A moment later, engulfing his length entirely as her small tongue lapped at his balls.

Her moans caused a slight vibration against his length, a tingle against his skin. Markus drew back entirely before pressing his length into her; watching as she slowly took every inch. Her green eyes were hungry but tender as he watched her; her hands tied above her head, and his cock buried entirely into her tiny mouth.

Markus was overcome with the intensity and pleasure of it all, "Ohhh Mary, such a small little sexy minx to be taking so much cock."

Mary's immediate response was to bob her head in agreement with his cock tickling the back of her throat. Then she began slurp at his length, running her tongue against the underside of his shaft buried completely in her mouth. Her eyes pleaded with him, pleaded to keep giving her what she needed. If I knew she wanted me so much, I wouldn't have waited this long.

Markus reached above her head, "Ahhh, fuck it. Let's see what happens," releasing her hands from the bed and freeing them from each other. Her hands shot behind him and rubbed against his backside before pulling at him.

She was desperate to feel his entire length in her throat, but it could go no deeper. So, she held him there, deep throating his cock as she licked at him for several moments, and swallowed, producing audible gulps.

It was then that she pressed one hand against his front to push him away, and he heard her suck air through her nose, before pulling him back inside her mouth. She repeated it once more, then again, and again, faster and harder.

Markus could no longer hold back his feelings of lust towards Mary. Her wavy red hair shifted with her head as she gulped down his length. Her features seemed so small and fragile as his thick cock disappeared into her mouth, and he noticed the slight bulge to her cheeks at taking his large human thickness into her.

Never once did she break his gaze, her green eyes watering slightly from how deep he pushed into her hot, wet mouth. The look of pleading and utter desire showed no signs of abating.

Her mouth was so tight wrapped around him. He began to piston his hips, fucking her slutty mouth as she somehow swallowed his entire length. The room was filled with the wet slurping sounds of him fucking her throat and her lustful moans.

The sensation filled his body with pleasure as he began to tremble and more desperately thrust into her willing mouth, tension building in his balls.

"Ohhh fuck, Mary! I can't hold it! Mmph!" His cock thrust between her lips without reserve.

She gulped against his length, as he watched her grasp her small breasts and rub at them, closing her eyes in pleasure. Mary squeezed, twisted and pulled at her nipples as her mouth took him. The sight of this diminutive little redhead playing with her breasts as she moaned with a mouthful of cock was too much. He couldn't hold it any longer.

The tension gripped his balls, and he could feel the hot sensation of it spurting from his tip. His legs stiffened and locked, holding his cock in her mouth as he filled her. She didn't stop toying with her breasts as she swallowed, taking all his semen into her small mouth.

It began to dribble out over her lips as he came, his cock spurting several times as she greedily sucked at him. He could see her throat gulping it all down as he groaned in pleasure.

His body shuddered once again as he stood there for a moment and revelled in the wave of giddiness washing over. The silence of that magical moment was broken by the desperate gulp of air Mary drew as he pulled out. She took a moment to settle herself and swallow a few times, letting all the spit and cum run down her throat, before her eyes flicked upwards to gaze at his face and flash him a grin.

"Holy Michael. That was amazing, Mary." He beamed at her, glad to have taken the leap with her but sorry that it was under such circumstances.

She warmly smiled at him, and his face softened. Markus was glad she was back to normal.

"Masterrrr, I need you to fill me." She purred, her voice still holding that unreserved want for cock.

"FUCK!"

-----

It was several minutes before Markus's penis recovered and could respond to the glorious sight of Mary rubbing at her breasts.

What he had done with her had seemed to ease her lust somewhat. She made no move to untie her legs, and merely lay gazing at him lustfully as she toyed with her nipples and moaned slightly. Regularly she asked him with breathy moans, "Will you fuck me now, Markus?" her eyes and words still clearly displaying the effect the magic was having on her.

Convinced that the effects would not wear off quickly enough to ensure her safety, he obliged. With some trepidation, he approached her still bound legs and began to untie them. Mary's hands immediately lifted off her dress, remaining loosely covered by a grey linen shift. A jagged tear ran down the centre of it, her milky white breasts spilling out.

She gave a contented sigh, "Take this off me, I know you want to see what's underneath."

"I have always wondered, Mary. Every single day," he stressed, as his pale blue eyes sought the warm comfort of her green pools.

Markus lay on the bed, his stomach resting against the soft mattress as he began to crawl towards her. Mary could not contain herself, the smile began in her eyes as the early afternoon light through the drawn curtains caught them. As he lay at her feet, they lit up in green and gold; her teeth flashing and cheeks rising in a warm smile.

Inching forward and pinching the bottom of her shift, with his breath shuddering and heart pounding, he lifted it off her.

The cool air tickled at Mary's naked legs as Markus bared her entirely. Her otherwise smooth legs pressed together for a moment, before opening herself to him. A small ginger patch sat above her perfect red, lush lips slick with arousal. She sighed and sucked the tip of her finger to convey her need. Her body was svelte, with slim hips and a flat stomach, the kind easily held down and fucked mercilessly.

Markus completed his journey up her body, until his lips found hers. Her soft pink lips, still tender and glossy from her eager fellatio. With a tender touch at her neck, and a drawn-out breath, Markus kissed her. His other hand gripped his stiff shaft and rubbed the head of his penis against Mary's dripping cunt.

Panting slightly as he broke the kiss, he searched her face. Mary's pretty freckled face seemed so innocent, her red hair splayed beneath her and pillowing her head, giving her the look of an angel - if angels could be so kinky. Her green eyes shone, "Markus. Take me - take me and make me a woman. Your woman."

Overwhelmed, Markus waited a moment before lining up with her tender flower, his hands spreading her legs for him. Everything was in its right place.

A grip of iron ripped him off her, sending him sprawling to the wooden floor. A stern voice boomed, "What the FUCK, are you doing with Mary!"

Mary screamed and drew the sheets around herself to cover her indignity.

The force of the landing had knocked the wind from his Markus's lungs, it took several moments of coughing before he could croak, "A spell... gone wrong - father."

Mark towered overhead; dark, long hair tinged with grey that whipped with fury. His cold grey eyes bore down upon him.

"What spell could possibly explain the reason that you, a wizard, were about to have sex with our servant!"

"Well - it was - an accident you see I-I-may have let my mind wander when I was attempting a charm spell, to make someone friendlier."

His father's face was grim, "Friendlier? A wizard must be in control of himself, at all times, boy. Letting emotions and desires cloud your mind, is a fast way to get yourself and everyone around you either killed or raped by demons."

"I know, father. It - won't happen again."

Mark reached down and clasped his son's hand, heaving Markus to his feet.

"Being a wizard is no game. It's life and death out there. You lose your concentration and fail to blast a demon back to hell, and the Templars, Priests, and soldiers around you pay the price."

With that, he strode from the room, leaving Markus standing there with the chill air licking his skin and nowhere to hide his shame. Markus began to don his clothes, giving Mary a forced smile that never touched his eyes.

She gave him a look of sympathy, the corners of her eyes and lips pinching together. It only made him feel worse, as he dressed more quickly and handed Mary her torn dress. He departed the room, leaving Mary alone with the sheets still clutched around her.

He performed the walk of shame: legs stiff, arms wooden and immobile at his sides, and head bowed. Coincidentally letting him walk into his mother, who must have stood in the hall towards the kitchen, waiting for him.

Markus felt her hands at his neck and her light blonde hair brush against him, as his tall mother leaned down to place a kiss atop his head. Looking up at her, the gentle curve of her oval face and kind smile made him feel at ease.

Alina's voice was gentle and melodic when she spoke, "I know your father can be harsh, son. He does it because he's worried about you. The world is dangerous and if you make a mistake, it might be your last.

"Priests and Templars may be able to resist the planar magic thrown at them, but claws can kill just as easily as fire."

"Yes, but surely I have more time to prepare?" He said.

"We were summoned by Lord Edward concerning a demon incursion, some four days ride from Evermore. Your father and I both agree it's time for you to gain some experience."

"But just a moment ago you said I'd be killed if I made a mistake!"