Son Seduces Mom, But What About Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said "We never have to do anything you don't want to do. I'd love to snuggle up, and kiss you."

They kissed, and held each other all night. He also taught her how to give head, which she seemed to have a talent, even though she wasn't able to deep-throat him yet (To be fair, very few women could.).

****

The next morning, Aurora got up, dressed, and was passing her daughter's room where she found her children naked, and making out in Sophie's bed. So, she quietly walked through the open doorway, and said "Would you mind if I joined you. There's so much more I can teach you both, if you'll let me."

Caleb looked over to his sister to let her make the choice. She didn't take long to make her decision, because her brother wasn't the only one in the family who had a few fantasies about their mom.

So, Sophie said "Sure, I think we can make room."

Their mom quickly removed her robe, the only piece of clothing she was wearing. She'd planned this threesome before she even left her room.

She stepped naked over to the edge of her daughter's bed, lifted their covers finding them both without clothes, and stepped in to join them in a loving embrace.

Aurora looked to her daughter, and said "I know you don't have much experience. So let me teach you."

Sophie rose to their knees facing her mother. Then she leaned forward, and kissed Sophie with a soft tender kiss. At first, Sophie was a little stiff lipped, but she eventually returned her mother's kiss as Aurora slipped her tongue in her daughter's mouth meeting Sophie's tongue in the process. Their faces moved left and right as their tongues battled between them, and their nipples rubbed together causing them to harden, exciting both mother and daughter.

As Caleb watched, he was drawn into the kiss by his own desire. So, he got up on his knees faced his mother and sister. Both women turned slightly inviting him in to share their tongues in a three-way battle, as tongues darted in and out flicking over one tongue then the next, and the kiss rose to a fevered pitch, as they devoured one another.

Although unspoken, both mother and brother wanted to make this something special for Sophie. They both wanted her to have the weekend of her life, something to always be remembered very fondly.

While still on their knees, Caleb started nibbling on Sophie's left ear, as Aurora started nibling on her right. Mother and brother, on opposite sides, started kissing, nibbling and licking their way down Sophie's neck towards her chest. When they met their destination, they each took a breast in their mouths sucking and licking her hard nipples as mother and brother heard moans emanating from Sophie's lips.

Their mother continued her trek down toward her daughter's moistening pussy kissing and kicking as she went. While her brother teased her nipples, one with his tongue and the other with his fingers, occasionally coming up to kiss her.

Once Aurora made it to her daughter's moist cunt, she stopped to lay on her back. She instructed Sophie to straddle her face while she told her son to face her on his knees. Then their mother licked up Sophie's pussy with the flat of her tongue while Caleb grabbed the back of his sister's head bending her down towards his very hard cock.

As their mother licked and sucked her daughter's cunt, Sophie licked her brother's cock up one side then the other. Once she'd reached the tip, she licked circles around his head showing off the skills Caleb taught her the night before.

Their mother continued to attack her daughter's squishy cunt licking and sucking on her labia as she worked her way up to her clit. She, then, made an "O" with her lips, took Sophie's clit in her mouth, and sucked on it while flicking the little nubbin with her tongue.

This brought Sophie out of her cock-sucking haze as she screamed "Oh fuck, yeah!! Eat me, mommy!!" Then she bent down, and took her brother's cock back in her mouth bobbing up and down.

Aurora continued her assault on her daughter's cunt licking the dew as she went until Sophie started to shake. As she shook, she released her brother's cock, and he reached around her to drive his forefinger in her puckered hole causing her to explode on their mother's face. Aurora tried to lick every drop her daughter expelled, but there was too much, and most of it ran down her face.

When Sophie's orgasm began to subside, their mother laid on her back, and instructed her children to kneel down and lick her daughter's cum from her face. This was the first time either of her children had tasted Sophie's cum, and they liked the sweet, musky taste and intoxicating scent.

Then Aurora told Caleb to lay on his back, she grabbed Sophie's hand leading her to straddle her brother's raging cock facing her, and their mom straddled her son's face looking towards Sophie. As Caleb began eating his mother's cunt, she helped Sophie sink down slowly on her brother's cock. Once she was impaled to her cervix, mom and daughter leaned towards each other and kissed.

While kissing, Sophie rides her brother cowgirl while her brother laps the dew from his mother's moist pussy. He found it interesting that his sister tasted and smelled just like his mother. She obviously inherited more from her mother than just her figure.

As mother and daughter continued kissing, Caleb could feel his muscles tightening as his sister bounced on his hard prick, and his mother rubbed her very wet pussy over his face. Once Caleb took his mother's clit in his mouth and firmly sucked it, she began to shake and tremble exciting her and her son even more.

Caleb began to shake, and he sent burst after burst of jism with each thrust of his cock deep into his sister. This brought on her second orgasm spraying her cum all over her brother's spurting cock without a thought of protection.

All the action going on below their mother, caused a domino effect bringing her tummy to start that familiar tremble as her muscles began to tighten, and her body began to quake around her son's tongue, and she squirted her cum all over her son's face.

Once they cleaned up, and got their second wind, Aurora laid down on her back with her legs spread, and instructed her daughter to kneel between her legs. Then she told Caleb to lay on his back underneath his sister. Next, she told her son to eat her daughter while her daughter ate her.

This is the first time Sophie had ever eaten another female. So, she was a little timid at first, but she recalled enjoying her own cum as she licked it off her mother's face. Then she attacked her mother's cunt with vigor. She lapped at her moist cunt exactly how she remembered her mother eating her. However, it became difficult to maintain her assault on her mother while her brother was licking her excited pussy.

Caleb had his sister's clit between his lips as he circled it with his tongue. He also had two fingers deep inside her plunging in and out as her cunt moistened, secreting more and more dew to lap off her tender folds.

As her brother did his best to bring on her third orgasm, she inhaled her mother's intoxicating scent prompting her to continue her assault on her pussy. She lapped at her cunt as she imitates her brother shoving two fingers deep inside her mother. Then she started to finger-fuck her mother as she heard moans coming from her mouth.

Then her children heard her scream "Eat me, Baby! Eat your mommy's pussy! Lick me clean!!" The dirty talk really excited the twins.

Then Sophie lifted her head from her mother's cunt, and yelled "That's right, brother! Right there!! Eat me, bro! Eat me!"

Caleb continued to ravish his sister's moist lips and hard clit while she lowered her head back down to her mother's juicy twat.

Sophie sucked on her mother's labia as she rubbed her clit with her fingers bringing another yelp from her mother "Yes, Baby! Eat your mother! Right there! Right there!"

Sophie redoubled her efforts as she bore down on her clit, and pushed two fingers in her squishy cunt. Then she pumped her fingers in and out as she enjoyed the electrifying scent and taste of her mother while she yelled for more "That's it, Baby! Right there! Right there!"

Aurora felt another orgasm build up within her core as she felt that same thrill that indicated an oncoming orgasm. Her stomach muscles tightened and began to quake as she felt it approaching. Then it erupted spewing spurts of cum on her daughter's face.

While Aurora settled down, Caleb still had his sister on her knees. As he finger-fucked her cunt with three fingers, he decided to do something new he'd never tried before. He tickled her perineum with the tip of his tongue as he inched closer to his goal.

While he continued finger-fucking her with one hand, he turned on his knees, and used the other hand to spread his sister's ass cheeks. Then he used the tip of his tongue to tickle her rose bud as she screamed "Holy shit! What are you doing to MEEEE?!"

With the encouragement of his mother, he shoved his tongue deep into his sister's ass. Then he started to tongue-fuck her ass while finger-fucking her cunt. Even though she didn't want to, she couldn't help herself. She loved him playing with her ass, and she screamed "That's it, brother! Fuck my ass with your tongue!! Oh, fuck, bro!!"

Now they were all using their familial titles rather than names. They all loved that along with the dirty talk. It helped to emphasize the taboo feelings they all had.

While Aurora watched her children play, Sophie came all over her brother's hand while his tongue remained deep in her ass as she screamed "Oh shit, brother! You're making me cum!! Mommy, he's making me cum!!!"

Sophie dropped on the bed with her head resting on her mother's cunt while Caleb stood on his knees with his cock pointing directly north ready for more. So, once Sophie returned to earth, he pulled his sister back up to her hands and knees, and their mother turned around so she and her daughter were in a 69 position. Then she told her son to fuck her daughter while her daughter ate her cunt, because Sophie was beginning to get pretty good at it.

Since Sophie's already been well broken-in, Caleb wasted no time burying his hard staff deep in his sister's cunt. She cooed "Oh, yeah, brother! That feels good! Fuck me!"

Caleb began to thrust in and out of his sister while she grabbed her mother's thighs and buried her tongue in her mother's vagina. As her mother watched her son's cock slide in and out of her daughter's wet orifice, she cried "Yeah, son! Fuck mommy's baby! Fuck her good!"

Caleb said "Oh yeah, mommy! Sister's pussy is so good! I'm going to give her a good fucking!"

Sophie lifted her head and said "Oh, fuck, brother! Your cock feels so good in my cunt! Fuck me, brother! Fuck me!!" Then she dropped her head back down this time sucking in her mother's clit with a steady rhythm all while tickling her little nub with her tongue.

Caleb pounded his sister's wet cunt while their mom sucked her daughter's clit matching her son's tempo as he slid in and out of the juicy hole. As Caleb continued to slamming into his sister, she lifted her head and yelled "More, brother! Fuck Me!! Fuck me!! ... Oh, mommy's pussy is so good!"

As they were enjoying their tryst, their mom reached around her daughter's ass, and shoved her forefinger deep inside her nasty hole. Sophie lifted her head and screamed "OH,FUCK!! OH, FUCK, MOMMY, THAT'S GOOD!" Then her muscles tighten again as she felt another orgasm building inside her. Her body began to quake, but she kept her wits about her as she furiously rubbed her mother's clit.

Then Aurora felt her body begin to quiver and tremble as her daughter's merciless attack on her nubbin got the results she wanted. She and her mother began simultaneous orgasms causing Sophie's cunt muscles to tighten around her brother's cock as he pounded her hard and fast.

As Sophie's cunt muscles massaged her brother's throbbing cock, he felt that inevitable surge of cum pressing against his hardening cock as it expanded in his sister's beautiful hole. He couldn't hold it back any longer as he shot another load deep in his sister's cunt. This time he discharged less, but he felt his orgasm squeeze his balls as they emptied in his sister.

The threesome was drained for the moment, and they all fell over on their sides in a three-way embrace panting to catch their breaths. Moment by moment they regain their senses, and express their love for one another.

Once they all regained their stamina, Aurora instructed her children. She wanted her and Sophie to get up on their hands and knees side by side and gave Caleb his choice of holes.

With an unimaginable choice to make, Caleb simply decided to start with his sister's sloppy cunt. He got behind her, pushed in, and started a moderate tempo trying to make this last as long as possible.

Meanwhile mother and daughter moved in closer to one another, and kissed as the thrusting continued behind Sophie. The sight of his mother and sister kissing excited Caleb beyond belief. So, he backed off, and switched to his mother's wet cunt.

He slowly pumped in and out of her, as he watched them kiss moaning in each other's mouths.

Caleb continued playing his game of musical pussies as he paused from time to time trying to draw this out as long as he could. He knew he probably only had one more load left in him. So, he wanted to stay it off as long as possible. That's when their mother stopped her kiss, and said "Switch up!!"

Caleb asked her what she meant. He thought he WAS switching, and his mother said "No more cunt for you, buddy. If you want to finish, you'll use our asses!"

This took Caleb completely by surprise, but he was well lubricated and eager. He said "Bring it on! I'd love to take your ass, mom! What do you think, Sis?""

Sophie was also interested, although, a little intimidated by her brother's size, but she rememberd how much she enjoyed the ass play her brother gave her earlier. So, she responded "I'm ready if you are!"

Since Sophie was Caleb and Aurora's main concern, Aurora told Caleb "Give it to your sister first."

So, Caleb got behind his sister, rubbed his hard cock on her rose bud, and began to press into her. She yelped, and said "Take it slow, brother. It hurts."

So, he asked her "Do you want me to stop?"

Sophie said "Not on your life, brother! I want to experience everything! Keep going, very slowly. Let me adjust."

Then Caleb began a very slow, steady pace pushing his huge cock in his sister's ass. Slowly he pushed on, as Sophie clinched her face from the pain, which was also mixed with pleasure. The pleasure, plus knowing this was her brother's first time to do anal, gave her all the incentive she needed to continue on.

Eventually, Caleb's balls reached his sister's perineum, and he began thrusting at a slow pace in his sister's ass. Finally, she acclimated, and said "Go ahead, brother! Fuck my ass!"

So, he increased his tempo as he fucked her. Once he reached a good steady tempo, his mother said "OK, she's primed. Now it's time for you to take my ass cherry."

Caleb replied "This is your first time, too?"

Aurora answers "Yes, I thought this would be the perfect time. So, I can share the experience with both of you."

So, Caleb moved over behind his mother, and repeated the process he'd learned with his sister. He pushed forward slowly giving her time to adjust until she told him "Go ahead, Baby! Fuck your mommy!!"

Caleb needed no further incentive as he began to plow his mother's ass, back and forth. She squealed with pain and pleasure. For the first time, she knew how it felt to have a huge, hard cock buried in her ass.

While he pounded her ass, she reached up and began to self-stimulate as she played with her own cunt. When she shoved her fingers in her vagina, she could feel her son's hard cock as it slid in and out.

Then Caleb switched back to his sister when his mother told her to push her fingers in her cunt, and she did. She, too, could feel her brother's hard cock move through her ass.

Both women were playing with themselves as Caleb switched back and forth between his mother and his sister pounding their asses until he could finally feel his balls tighten, and his cock began to swell while he was in his sister's ass. He said "Sister, I'm cumming!!"

She said "Go ahead, brother! Fill my ass!!"

As she felt the warmth of her brother's jism begin to fill her ass, it triggered her own orgasm. It was her strongest orgasm yet. It almost felt like an out-of-body experience, as she lost control of her body while it shook and quaked. Then she squirted cum all down her thighs and to her bed.

While watching her children, and, rubbing her cunt mercilessly, Aurora felt another orgasm wash over her body. It was not as strong as the others. This one was triggered by the love and other emotions she felt as she experienced this string of firsts with her children.

Aurora knew it was wrong. She knew it was taboo, but she didn't care. As a matter of fact, none of them cared. The taboo nature of what they did contributed to their enjoyment.

****

Epilogue:

Sophie's brother, Caleb, would be her first and only as their love grew.

Sophie didn't get pregnant from the night of their first threesome, but she later got on birth control.

They all discussed their relationships. Caleb and Sophie continued to treat Aurora as their mother, not as a lover even though they fucked often, but that's the way Aurora wanted it. They all knew that the feelings for Aurora beyond that of a mother was just lust. However, Caleb and Sophie fell in love, and wanted to live as husband and wife.

They eventually decided they needed a new start in another city where they could live their lives as they choose. They ended up living in the same home where Aurora was known as Caleb's mother. Caleb and Sophie live as man and wife, while Aurora is known as Sophie's mother-in-law.

Eventually, Caleb and Sophie decided, as most married couples do, to have a family. She went off her birth control, and in no time she was pregnant. Nine months later, she gave birth to a set of fraternal twins, a boy and a girl they named after themselves.

Would this be the only part of their story that would be repeated, or would there be more? Only time would tell.

The End.