Son Shows off for Mom

Story Info
A shy 20 year old, lets his new fetish take over.
3.8k words
4.54
52.3k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+

My name is Brian. I'm 20 years old and I live with my mom. It's just me and her since my dad took off a few years ago. I spend most of my time playing video games with some friends online. I really don't have much of a social life, let alone a girlfriend. In fact, I've never had a girlfriend.

Usually my Friday night consists of me gaming online and jerking off. I've developed quite a habit. I usually jerk off about 3 times a day actually. I know it's not healthy but it is what it is. Lately I've become fascinated by "cfnm" porn. If you don't know, it's "clothed female, nude male". I've been dying to experience it ever since I found the fetish. But where the heck would I be able to pull that off without being arrested?

As time passed, I felt the urge getting stronger. When my mom was at work, I sometimes strolled around the house naked and fantasized about her walking in and catching me naked. But I knew it wouldn't be wise. I didn't think she would react well to that. So I kept my fantasy a fantasy for the time being.

My mom, Debbie, is 43 years old. She's very pretty and I often got teased in school for having a "milf". It didn't bother me.

A few nights ago, I found myself watching some cfnm porn. It was becoming harder to find new scenes that I haven't seen already. I started to watch one of my favorites but I noticed it wasn't doing anything for me anymore. My urge was becoming stronger and my judgement began to lapse.

All I kept thinking about was being naked in front of a clothed woman. It didn't matter who at that point. So I stripped naked and strutted around my bedroom for a bit. I admired my rock hard dick in the reflection of my dresser mirror. My skinny frame made it look pretty big, or so I thought. I noticed some precum on the tip. Just touching it right now could have made my dick explode. But I didn't want to do that. I wanted more.

I walked over to my bedroom door and cracked it open. I could hear the faint sound of the TV downstairs. I stood in my doorway admiring my hard dick some more. I wanted to touch it so bad, but I fought off the urge. I continued to just go about my business, naked. I hoped that Mom would just happen to come upstairs and "catch" me naked. After about ten minutes I couldn't take it anymore. So I walked down the hallway to the top of the stairs. I could hear the TV a little more now the closer I got. I was shivering with adrenaline.

I slowly crept down the stairs. One step at a time. Being fully naked anywhere but my bedroom or bathroom was incredibly stimulating. I was at the point where I could be caught if Mom were to come to the stairs.

"Okay, don't stop now." I said to myself.

I stepped off the last stair. My heart continued to pound. I quietly stepped closer to the kitchen and living room. I could now see the back of Mom's head on the couch. I stood behind the island counter top. If she were to turn around she would see me shirtless but I would be able to hide everything else. I don't know how I would explain myself, but that wasn't even a thought in my mind. I stepped out from behind the island. Now I was only a few feet behind her. If she turned her head for any reason, she would see me. There was nothing between us. I glanced down to my throbbing boner and then back up to Mom.

She had her legs crossed and making a circular motion with her foot. Just being this close to her, and me being naked was driving me crazy. My dick was harder than its ever been. I'm sure of it. My heart was beating out of my chest.

I could probably still sneak out if I wanted to. My bare feet would be undetectable on the tile floor. I could still make a run for it. But there was no way I was doing that. I didn't come all this way for nothing. I would have to live with the regret.

I slowly walked to the side of the couch. Now if Mom even just turned her head ever so slightly to the left, she would see me and my hard dick. The only thing stopping her from noticing me out of her peripheral vision, was her attention to the TV show she was watching.

This was it. This is what I came all this way for. I was almost frozen. I had to push forward. I knew, no matter what her reaction was, it would still be worth it in the end. Here I go. I took a step forward with my hands on my hips.

"Hey Mom. What're ya watching?" I said, as nonchalantly as possible.

Startled from my voice at first, Mom flinched. Then looked right at me. What felt like an eternity may have been two seconds. I watched Mom's eyes move from my face, to my chest, and finally to my rock hard penis.

"Oh my god, Brian!" Mom said as she covered the left side of her face with her hand from the view of my naked body.

I continued to stand at attention with my hands on my hips and my erect dick uncovered.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I said.

She continued to shield her eyes from me. I stood my ground and continued to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I turned my torso in her direction. Then Mom repositioned her hand from along side of her face to a few inches in front of her face to cover my groin from her view while being able to make eye contact with me. She did steal a glance of my erection in the process of maneuvering her hand.

"Brian, what are you doing? Why are you naked?" She asked me, giggling.

I could tell by her tone that she wasn't angry in the least, but equally concerned and amused. Her reaction boosted my confidence tremendously. The fact that she wasn't pissed, made me not want to stop. I came up with a reason off the top of my head. Something that I didn't even consider when I started this whole ordeal.

"My friends and I made a bet on Xbox. The loser has to walk in front of their mom, naked. And as you can tell, I lost."

That's all I could come up with. I guess my emotions prevented me from coming up with a better reason before doing this. But that didn't really explain my rock hard erection. Mom giggled a bit and lowered her hand. She had a cute puzzled look on her face while finally looking at my penis for more that two seconds. I could tell by her face that she wanted to know why I was hard.

"Yeah sweetie. I see that. You and your friends sure do have some...interesting ideas." She managed to say.

"Yeah it was Paul's idea. He's a weirdo." I said.

Blaming Paul was all I could think of. Mom still not knowing what to think of the situation, began to circle her foot a little faster now. I guess she was nervous. I decided that I didn't want to ruin a good thing.

"Okay, well I guess I paid my debt. Thanks for understanding mom."

I spun around and scooted through the kitchen and back upstairs. Once in my room, I finally grabbed my penis and after only a few strokes, I shot the biggest load ever. I didn't even think my balls could produce that much cum.

I still couldn't get the image of Mom looking directly at my hard dick out of my head. I was instantly hard again. And once again, shot a huge load after only barely touching my penis.

After cumming two massive loads, I got myself dressed. I was thinking a little more clearer now. I didn't know weather to feel embarrassed, ashamed or proud of myself. Either way, I knew I'd have to face my mom at some point again. So I headed downstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed the TV was still on in the living room, but Mom wasn't on the couch anymore. So I crept around and saw the back porch door slightly open. I walked over and could hear Mom's voice. She was on the phone with someone. I stood there and listened for a minute.

"No, Kim. He said it was a bet that him and his friends had. I don't know what to believe."

Mom was talking to her best friend Kim. I felt silly hearing that she didn't quite believe my, "I lost a bet" story. I couldn't believe she was telling Kim though. I listened as Mom spoke softly to Kim.

"Yeah Paul is a little strange, maybe it was true after all. I don't know." She said.

I felt a little better now. Maybe it wasn't so far fetched.

"Yup, like I said, I was watching TV and he just appeared right next to me, naked as the day he was born and was acting like it was perfectly normal."

I was getting turned on again listening to Mom tell Kim what happened. I didn't need to hear what Kim was saying by the way Mom was answering. I stayed out of view and continued to listen.

"And this is the part I don't understand. He had an erection, Kim. I mean, even if it's true that it was all a bet, why did he have a boner?" Mom said while giggling. "Yes, like fully hard. Rock hard."

I was now fully hard again. Listening to Mom talk about my "boner" to her friend was such a turn on. I wanted to start jerking off again right there. Now I wish I could hear what Kim was saying.

"Oh my god Kim! That's my son!" Mom said.

I could tell Kim asked her something inappropriate about my penis.

"I know, but still!" She said. "Fine! Yes. It was...above average, I guess you could say."

Hearing Mom tell Kim that my penis was "above average" made me so turned on. I stripped off my clothes again. Right there in the kitchen and began to stroke my cock. I came again, within seconds of jerking off. I shot my load on the kitchen floor. I quickly grabbed some paper towels and cleaned it up. Then I made a dash back upstairs.

My heart still racing from the everything. Although it was an incredible experience, I now was wondering how Mom really felt. I started to feel embarrassed now that my "post nut clarity" was starting to set in.

The next day I didn't come out of my bedroom. I didn't want to experience the awkwardness of seeing Mom after what happened last night.

Around noon Mom knocked on my door. I was playing a video game and knew I couldn't ignore her forever.

"Yeah?" I said.

Mom opened the door and peeked her head in.

"You didn't have breakfast. Are you hungry? I can make you something." She said.

Mom seemed a bit timid. Maybe she was embarrassed too. I just shook my head and said I wasn't hungry. Mom walked inside and stood beside me in my gaming chair. I didn't acknowledge her presence.

"Whatcha playing?" She asked.

I thought it was odd, because even if I told her what I was playing, she wouldn't have a clue what it is anyway. I guess she was just trying to stir up conversation.

"Just a war game." I responded.

"Hmmm. Is Paul playing too?" She asked.

I thought it was strange at first that she asked that. Since Paul was the one who came up the bet, or so she thought.

"Yeah. He's playing." I said.

"Oh, well...Okay." She said. It seemed like she was fishing for more information. Why would she want to know that?

"So who is winning?" She asked next.

"Paul is right now, but I think I can come back." I said.

"Oh okay. Well it's no big deal if you can't. It's only a game." Mom said.

Now I was almost certain what Mom was getting at. She was trying to find out if we had a bet on the game. And she didn't seem to mind me "losing" again. This was incredible. Was I really going to get a chance to be naked in front of Mom again?

"Well, Mom. I really want to win." I said.

"Do you have another one of your silly wagers on the game?" She asked.

"Well, yeah Mom. And I'm really trying to win cause Paul's terms of his bet are absurd. As you already know." I said.

I was trying to open up the door for more 'cfnm' with Mom. But I wanted to try and gage how she would react first. It seemed that she was almost trying to get me to lose the bet. Even though there was no bet. It was all made up.

"Oh yes, I think I remember something about some silly bet between you two." She said giggling.

I knew that was my chance. Mom broke the ice and she seemed totally fine about last night. My heart began to race with excitement. I needed to think of something.

"Yeah but this bet is a little more weird, Mom."

"More weird than strutting around naked in front of your own Mom?" She asked.

"Well yeah. But I really, really don't want to have to do it, so I really want to win." I said.

"Okay sweetie. Well whatever happens, happens. If I see your naked butt prancing around the house later, I'll know the outcome of the bet." She said laughing.

She strolled out of my bedroom and back downstairs. I couldn't believe it. Mom was being so cool about this whole thing, and now she seems to even anticipate more of it. I was becoming incredibly horny. I couldn't even finish my game. I shut it off and stripped my clothes off. My penis was hard already. I looked myself in my mirror. My adrenaline was through the roof. I had nothing to be scared of. Mom was expecting it and she didn't seem to mind one bit. So out my room I went.

I wasn't sure of my plan yet. I made my way down the stairs. My boner bobbed up and down with each step. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I glanced around to see where Mom was. I could hear her making some noise in the kitchen. So I proceeded to make my way there. I still had the same adrenaline rush and excitement level as last night even though it won't be the first time anymore.

Mom was drying off the last pan she washed in the sink. I stood to her side about 4 feet away. My penis still throbbing.

"Hey Mom." I said sheepishly and rubbed the back of my head like I was embarrassed.

Mom looked over at me. She noticed my naked body and took a peek down at my erection. She raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Lost again, huh?" She said.

I love how Mom didn't make a fuss about me being naked. It was the most incredible feeling to be naked in front of her and she not be angry.

"Yup." I said and shrugged.

"Well, I thought you said this bet was different?" She asked. "Seems to me like it's the same bet as last night."

I loved the way Mom looked at my entire body while she spoke to me. Like it was just a normal thing.

"Well, there's actually more to it." I said.

"Oh. Well okay. What is it? "She said with anticipation.

"I don't want to say it, Mom." I tried to act as if I was really only doing this because of a lost bet.

"Oh now you're embarrassed sweetie? I think we're past that." She said laughing. "C'mon. What is it?"

I rolled my eyes like I was not happy about what I was about to do, which couldn't be any further from the truth. Mom watched. She folded her arms and tapped her foot. She smiled with giddiness at the situation I was in. So when I couldn't delay any longer, I reached down and grabbed my hard penis with my hand and slowly stroked it in front of her.

Mom's mouth opened and she placed her hand over it. She definitley did not expect me to that. But she continued to watch me. I started off slow and Mom never took her gaze off what I was doing. I looked my mom over as I stroked my dick in front of her. I always knew she looked good but seeing her right now, she looked better than ever. I took turns looking at her eyes, watching me. Then to her boobs, which looked incredible right now under her tight fitting shirt.

It only took about thirty seconds for me to start to tremble. And I felt the familiar feeling of being about to cum. I continued on and started to cum. Long, thick ropes of cum burst from my penis. Six or seven massive shots until shorter dribbles. After the first few, Mom's mouth grew wider with amazement as she watched me cum all over the kitchen floor. After I squeezed out the rest I let go of my now, red and softening cock. I began to feel a sense of regret, which lasted about 3 seconds.

"Oh wow sweetie!" Was all she could say.

She finally shook her head from her trance and reached for some paper towels on the counter.

"I got it Mom." I said as I took the roll from her. I began to clean up my mess. Now on my hands and knees wiping up my cum off the kitchen floor. Mom didn't move from where she stood. I noticed a glob of cum only a few inches from her pretty painted toes. I wiped it up and stood up. My penis was soft now. But I knew that if I didn't go back upstairs it wouldn't be long before it got rock hard again.

"Okay, well I'm pretty sure I couldn't be anymore embarrassed so I'm just gonna head on back to my room." I said.

Mom was still nearly speechless. She grabbed my arm before I could walk away.

"Wait. Sweetie. No, please don't be embarrassed. I know it was all in good fun. Hey, sticking to your bets is a good trait." She said.

I covered my limp penis with both hands while she gave me my pep talk.

"Oh and now you're gonna act shy after all that?" She said looking down at my hidden crotch. "Believe me, sweetie, that is nothing to be embarrassed about." She said.

I gave mom a half a smile. "Thanks." I said, sheepishly. "Well, I'm gonna go get dressed for dinner.

"Ok sweetie. It'll be ready in about twenty minutes." Mom said.

I scurried back upstairs and got myself dressed. I figured I would give mom a break from my antics so she didn't start to get mad. When I walked back into the kitchen, mom was outside again. I could see her through the kitchen window on the back patio. I stood by the door to listen once again.

"Im not joking Kim! Just like yesterday! Well, not exactly like yesterday." Mom said. It seemed she was toying with Kim and trying to get her to ask so she didn't have to come right out and tell her.

"Oh yes, he was naked. And oh yes, he had a boner." Mom said excitedly. "I know, Kim. But that wasn't all."

I couldn't believe it. Mom was about to tell Kim about me jerking off in front of her. My dick was about to burst out of my sweatpants.

"So he said that part of the bet was he had to...ya know..."

Mom was struggling to say the words. She just motioned with her hand the universal jerk off symbol as if Kim could see her. Well she couldn't see her so she finally came out and said it.

"He had to..." Mom's soft voice turned into a whisper. "Jerk off." Mom said sheepishly.

I couldn't believe mom just told Kim that I jerked off in front of her. I wanted to jerk my dick off so bad but I knew I had to keep listening.

"Kim! Are you crazy? He's my son! You're sick!" Mom said laughing.

I couldn't help but wonder what Kim said. I mean, I kinda got the gist but I wanted to know exactly what she told mom. I kept listening to try and get more info.

"I mean, yeah you're right about that, but he's still my son." "I don't know, I guess it's not as bad as it sounds. We'll see." Mom said. "Okay Kim, I'll let you get back to dinner. Talk you later. Bye." Mom hung up the phone and started back into the house.

Wow. What was mom and Kim conjuring up? I decided to head upstairs and wait for mom to come get me for dinner. I turned on the Xbox and started playing.

"Honey, dinners ready!" Mom hollered from downstairs.

I was still a bit embarrassed about what had happened but I didn't regret it. It was so hot watching mom as she watched me jerk off. But I didn't want to overdo it so I got dressed and went downstairs.

Mom and I ate quietly. I could tell she didn't know what to say and I can't really blame her. "Did I go too far?" I thought. Well mom finished up her meal and finally spoke.

"Sweetie I was thinking we could start the new season of that show that you wanted to watch." Mom said.

I guess she wasn't upset with me after all.

"Sure mom." I said.

"Why don't you go and get it queued up while I clean up dinner." Mom said.

I smiled and walked over to the living room and flicked through the tv to find the show. I found the show and had it ready to go for when mom was done cleaning up. In the meantime I scrolled through my phone while I waited.

...to be continued