Son Shows off for Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and Brian continue. This time with Aunt Kim.
1.5k words
4.6
22.4k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While sitting there watching TV with Mom, I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. I couldn't believe that I just jerked off in front of my own mother. My fetish had finally come true, but it left me wanting more.

After a few episodes of our show, Mom started getting sleepy.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed, it's been a long day and Aunt Kim is picking me up tomorrow morning for brunch. You staying up?" Mom asked.

"I guess I'll hit the hay as well." I said.

I clicked off the tv and followed Mom up the stairs. I watched her butt as she walked up the stairs. It looked fantastic. My dick started to get hard again but I could tell Mom was tired and I didn't want to press the issue. So I said goodnight and went to my bedroom.

I laid down in my bed. I kept thinking about earlier and how cool Mom was being about all this. My mind was trying to come up with more ways for Mom to see my dick and maybe more. Then I remembered that Mom said that Aunt Kim was coming over tomorrow.

The next morning when I woke up, I opened my door and peaked in the hallway. Mom's bedroom door was open and I could hear some talking downstairs. First I heard Mom's voice then another familiar voice. It was Aunt Kim. Oh how amazing would it be for Aunt Kim to see my dick. Growing up I always had a crush on Aunt Kim. After all, she wasn't really my aunt. But how could I make that happen? Then I got an idea.

Already naked, I crept out of my room. I slowly descended the stairs. Mom and Aunt Kim were still talking. My dick was becoming semi hard from hearing their voices so much closer now. I knew Mom was okay with me strolling around naked, but I wasn't sure how she would react with Aunt Kim there. But just as I did the first time with Mom, I decided to take a chance. I peaked into the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Kim were sitting at the breakfast table with a cup of coffee. So I took my chance and strolled on in.

"Good morning Mom. Oh hey Aunt Kim." I said.

Mom was the first to notice me. Aunt Kim was facing away from me. Mom seemed amused when she saw me but also accepting. Like she was so used to me being naked. I think over the past few days, nothing surprised her anymore. Only a few seconds went by before Aunt Kim turned around.

"Whoo!!" Aunt Kim yelped when she saw me.

She was always loud and I knew that she would react like that.

"Brian Thomas!" Aunt Kim screamed.

She used my middle name like when you get in trouble as a kid. She then looked at Mom with a wide open jaw. I didn't know what she expected Mom to say.

"I guess he lost another bet?!" Kim said to Mom and then looking back at me. This time she focused her attention up and down my body. She spent a good few seconds on my dick. I was in heaven. Mom just nodded.

"It seems so." She said.

"Mom! You told Aunt Kim?" I said in my best angry voice.

I already knew she told her. I heard her tell her over the phone. But I wanted to see what she would say.

"Oh Brian, you know Aunt Kim is like my sister. I tell her everything." Mom said.

It was kind of refreshing with Aunt Kim being there. It almost took away some of the awkwardness between me and Mom and we could communicate a little better.

"Everything." Aunt Kim said to me. "And I mean everything." And she made the same little gesture that Mom made when she described me jerking off.

"Well this is embarrassing." I said. "You see, my friend Paul and I made this stupid bet and..."

Aunt Kim cut me off.

"You know what I think? Aunt Kim said smiling. "I think there never was a bet. I think you just wanted to show your Mommy that big dick that you've been hiding all these years."

"Kim!" Mom interrupted.

"What Deb? You even said it yourself that you didn't think there was a bet."

"That's not true...I...." Mom said before I interrupted her.

I knew that this was my opportunity to come clean and I wouldn't have to keep up these stories about Paul and our "bets".

"No, Mom. It's true. Aunt Kim's right. I just couldn't help it. I know you're my mom and all but you're just so pretty and I couldn't help it. I'm sorry Mom." I said.

What I said was true but I did lay it on pretty thick, hoping to get some sympathy out of all this.

"Told ya." Kim said to Mom.

"Oh sweetie. Don't be sorry. I think I can understand." Mom said.

Then she stood up and hugged me. My dick, which became flaccid during all the yelling, was now rock hard as it pressed against Mom. She stepped back and looked down at my throbbing penis.

"It's okay." She whispered.

Mom looked back at Aunt Kim who nodded back at my mom and raised her eyebrows which I took as a form of encouragement. Mom turned back to me and then looked back down at my erection again. She reached out and gently took it in her hand making it the first time anyone has touched my penis, besides me of course. Her soft hand felt incredible and she hasn't even done anything yet. After taking hold of my dick, Mom made a faint coo of approval.

"Is this okay?" Mom whispered.

I could only nod. My beautiful mother had my penis in her hand while her lifelong friend sat and watched. Mom's soft hand started to move back and forth. I wasn't sure how long I would be able to take it. Fortunately for a second, Mom let go. She bit her bottom lip so erotically. Then she squatted down in front of me. Mom took my penis back in her hand. She squeezed it more firmly now. It was right in front of her face. She seemed to be just admiring it. Mom adjusted her grip a few times. Before leaning in and opening her mouth.

Mom moved her head up and down my cock. Her wet mouth felt incredible. I found myself closing my eyes and trying not to cum. I didn't want the feeling to end. When I did open my eyes, I noticed that Aunt Kim was no longer sitting at the table. And in that moment I felt a pair of hands on mine. Aunt Kim stood behind me and guided my hands to the back of Mom's head and moved them back and forth to control Mom's head on my hard cock. Her hands then began to rub my arms and chest. I could feel her body up against mine. Mom began to make slurping noises as her head bobbed up and down my cock shaft. Her rhythm became impossible to resist. I was about to cum. I didn't know what to do. I started to shake and pull away from Mom but Aunt Kim reached from behind once again and pulled Mom's head tight to my body. She started to gag as my cock reached the back of her throat but she didn't try to pull away. When I couldn't hold it any longer I began to cum deep inside my mother's mouth. I placed my hands on the back of her head just as Aunt Kim instructed me. I held Mom's head on my cock until every last drop exited my penis. Finally I guided Mom's head off of my dick. It was partially hard still and glistened with Mom's saliva and my cum.

Mom was exhausted. She held herself up leaning back on her hands breathing heavily. Her mouth glistened with the same combination of fluids that were on my cock. I stood above my mother as she stared at my semi hard cock.

"Now that was hot!" Aunt Kim finally broke the silence. "You haven't lost a step, Deb."

I assume that this was not my mother's first time sucking a cock. I knew her and Aunt Kim had a wild past but I had no clue to the extent of it.

"Did you like sucking your son's big cock, Deb?" Kim asked as she sat back down at the table and took a sip of coffee. She seemed to be enjoying the show.

Mom finally started to catch her breath and stood up.

"Very much." Mom managed to say with a smile.

Mom straightened out her shirt which became a skewed during her performance. She joined Kim at the breakfast table. They both looked at me who was still in shock and recovering from the best orgasm I ever had in my life. My dick never became flaccid and just having the two women looking at me, started to make it rock hard once again.

"I think he's ready for round two..." said Aunt Kim.

...to be continued.