Son Sleeps with Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Son and mother sleep together in the same bed.
8k words
4.31
84.5k
67
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/03/2019
Created 10/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son's innocent sleeping together becomes more than just cuddling, comforting, and spooning. Their innocent hugging and holding while sleeping in the same bed together turned into something more forbidden. Their sleeping together turns into sex, incestuous sex.

Author's Warning: This is the second part of a three-part, true, mother and son incest story of graphic, explicit sex as told to me by Tommy about his mother Christine. If incest doesn't sexually excite you but disgusts you, please read another story. Thank you for opening my story. If you read this story, please vote for this story and add me to your favorite author's list.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

Perhaps, wishful thinking on his part and a figment of his incestuous imagination, Tommy wondered if his mother, Christine, was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. Because of all of the up-skirt and down-blouse flashes he had seen of her bright white panties, her cleavage, and her low-cut brassiere, he wondered if his mother was deliberately flashing him. He wondered if she was sexually teasing him, sexually enticing him, and trying to sexually seduce him in the way that he'd love to be sexually seduced and, in the way that he'd love to sexually seduce her.

Something that all women do, he wondered if his mother was deliberately, sexually teasing him. Now, something as incestuously forbidden, unable to tell if she was or not, he wondered if his mother was hinting and hoping that he'd sleep with her. He wondered if she wanted to sleep with him as much as he wanted to sleep with her. He wondered if, instead of sleep, she wanted sex. Putting it all out of his mind and giving her the benefit of doubt, she was his mother after all and he was her son.

'It's bad enough that I want to have sex with my mother but what mother wants to have sex with her son,' he wondered?

Not even having to think about it and with her not having to twist his arm, he'd love to sleep in the same bed with his mother. Unable to remove the image of sleeping in the same bed with his mother, as if he wasn't already sexually excited enough before from seeing his mother's panties, cleavage, and bra he was becoming even more sexually excited now while thinking about her naked. While imagining lying next to her and spooning her, he was getting an erection. While waiting for her to fall asleep, he imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her through her nightgown.

Having his wicked, sexual way with his mother, he imagined sleeping with his MILF of a mother and cupping her breasts and fingering her erect nipples as she slept. He took a big sip of his drink to summon the courage of what he wanted to suggest next. Having nothing to lose, either she'd say yes or she'd say no. Hoping beyond hope, he hoped she'd say yes. Yet, whichever was her answer, her answer would be telling.

Hoping she wanted him to sleep with her, either she wanted him to sleep with her or she didn't. Hoping she wanted to sleep with him, either she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her or she didn't. He didn't know. He couldn't tell. Difficult to read his mother, if she was any other woman, he would have already read the signs from her sexual signals. He inhaled a big breath of courage before blurting out his statement and looked around the room as if someone else had said the words.

"I can sleep with you, Mom," he said with the words echoing in his mind.

# # #

As if he was a defendant in a murder trial waiting for the verdict from the jury, a drumroll of sexual anticipation played through his head while waiting for his mother to answer his seemingly innocent question. As soon as he said that he could sleep with her, he imagined sleeping with her. He imagined sleeping with his mother in her bed. As if being stuck at a hotel with only one room left and only one double bed, how hot would that be to sleep in the same bed with his mother?

'Wow,' he thought while imagining sleeping in the same bed with his mother.

Something he had always imagined while masturbating himself, he always wanted to sleep with his mother. He always wanted to hold her, hug her, and spoon her. Then, when she fell asleep, he imagined stealthily touching and feeling her through her nightgown where he had always wanted to touch and feel his mother.

While hoping she'd say yes, he couldn't stop himself from imagining sleeping in the same bed with his mother. Already planning what he'd wear, he'd wear his pajama bottoms without wearing anything underneath. Hoping his erect cock would pop out of his pee hole during the night and make a hard, erect appearance, he'd love to press his naked prick against his mother's nightgown clad ass, her panty clad ass, or her naked ass. While hoping that she'd wrap her fingers around his engorged prick while sleeping, he'd love to press his naked cock against his mother's sleeping hand.

As if she had already agreed to having him sleep with her and as if he was already sleeping with her in her bed, he imagined holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, comforting her, and spooning her while dry humping her. While she was sleeping, he imagined lifting the back of her nightgown and feeling and squeezing her panty clad or her naked ass. He imagined reaching around her to feel her big tits through her nightgown. As if he was a safecracker, he imagined stealthily sticking his hand down the front of her nightgown to finger her erect nipples.

With his words finally penetrating her alcohol pickled brain, she looked at him as if she had just heard what he volunteered to do for his mother. Yet, more than that, with him crossing the incestuous line, crossing his fingers while saying a silent prayer while waiting for her to answer, she looked at him as if she was considering his offer. As if on cue, she slowly and seductively uncrossed her long, shapely legs while turning more to him before parting her knees enough for him to see all that he wanted to see of his mother's panty clad pussy.

As if her bright, white panties mesmerized him and hypnotized him, with his mother flashing him her panties, yet, again, he couldn't remove his eyes from her panties. He wondered if she knew she was flashing him her panties. He wondered if she was deliberately flashing him her panties. He wondered if she knew she was giving him down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage every time she leaned forward on the sofa while cradling her wine. Driving him crazy and sexually frustrating him, he wondered if she was sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him as her way of seducing him.

He wished he could finger his mother's pussy through her panties. He wished he could lick her pussy through her panties. He wished he could remove her panties and eat her naked cunt before making love to her beautiful pussy and before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. The real reason why he wanted to sleep with his mother, his foot in her bedroom, he wanted to have sex with her.

Part of sleeping with his mother, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother in her bra and panties, in her sexy, sheerly revealing nightgown, topless, and/or naked. Unsure why he was determined to have sex with her, he'd love nothing more than to have forbidden, incestuous sex with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to see and hear his mother having a sexual orgasm. He'd love nothing more than to cum all over his mother's hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy.

'Oh, my God, I'd love to give my mother a cum bath,' he thought. 'I'd love to cum all over her beautiful face, in her long, lush, blonde hair, and all over her C cup, naked breasts. I'd love to make my mother my cock whore and my cum slut.'

# # #

"Sleep with me?" She looked at him as if he had just splashed cold water in her face. "Really? You'd sleep with me?"

She looked at him as if she didn't know his meaning. She looked at him as if he was joking. She looked at him as if he was propositioning her for sex. She looked at him as if he was mad and if he was mad, he was mad with incestuous desire for his MILF of a mother.

"Yes," he said.

She laughed a nervous, little laugh. Unable to conceal what she was thinking behind her sexy smile and her naughty look, she looked at him with sexual arousal in the way that he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"Now, why would you want to sleep with your old mother?"

She looked at him in the way that he had never seen his mother look at him before. She looked at him as if she was a woman that he was trying to pick up in a bar. She looked at him in the way that he always looked at her and was still looking at her now. She looked at him as if she was imagining him sleeping with her in the way that he had already imagined and masturbated himself over not only sleeping with her but also having sex with her.

"I don't mean having sex with you, Mom," he said even though he was certainly thinking about having sex with his mother. "I mean, just lying beside you as if we were resting instead of sleeping until you fell asleep," he said while waiting for her to speak again. "We could even sleep in our clothes, if that would make you feel more comfortable."

She gave him an understanding smile.

"I know what you meant," she said.

She looked as if she was disappointed that he wasn't propositioning her for sex. Now, based on her look of disappointment, he wondered if he should have propositioned his mother for sex. Why not? Even though they were mother and son, they were consenting adults with wants, needs, and sexual desires. With them not telling anyone, no one would know what went on behind her closed, bedroom door. No one would know that he had sex with his mother and she had sex with her son. No one would know that they were incestuous lovers.

Not even having to think about it, he'd definitely do her. He'd have sex with his mother, if she'd have sex with him. He'd have sex with his mother if she asked him to give her sex. Just as he'd definitely make love to her, he'd definitely fuck her, too.

At the very least, if she wouldn't have sex with him, he'd love to see his mother in her bra and panties, in her sexy and sheerly revealing nightgown, topless, and/or naked. At the very least, he'd love to touch and feel his mother through her clothes. Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, he'd love to flash his mother his naked, erect cock. He'd love his mother to fondle his prick and stroke his dick.

Not even having to ponder the thought, he'd have sex with her. He'd have sex with his mother, if she allowed him to have sex with her. Giving him the eye, she looked at him as if she was a woman that he had just asked home. Giving him the eye, she looked at him as if she was the domineering man and he was the submissive woman. As if she was considering his offer to sleep with her, she gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile. Impatient to know her answer, he asked his question again.

"Seriously, Mom, what if I slept with you? Think about it. That might help you to sleep," he said as if he really was thinking more about her having a good night's sleep than he was thinking about his incestuous, sexual desires and having sex with her. "Everyone needs their sleep. You could finally get a good night's sleep."

She smiled while laughing with glee.

"I don't know about a son sleeping in the same bed with his mother. My reputation in the community would be ruined if anyone was to discover us sleeping together," she said rolling her eyes. "Not that I care what people think but I wouldn't want to ruin your chances of you finding the love of your life because of people thinking that you had sex with your mother."

Sex with his mother, she said the magic words. Obviously, on the same page, she was thinking what he was thinking. Sex with his mother, forget about just sleeping with her, he'd give anything to have sex with her. He'd give anything to have sex with his mother. Encouraged in his sexual desire for her, as if he was speaking to his mother in his sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, he persevered in trying to convince her to having him sleep in her bed.

"All very innocent, I could hold you, hug you, cuddle you, comfort you, and spoon you in the way that Dad used to do. I'd do anything for you to finally get a good night's sleep, Mom," he said nodding his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to make his mother believe his sincerity and not suspect his perversity.

Inflaming his sexual imagination, he imagined himself in bed with his mother. Consuming his mind, he imagined his arm wrapped around her and his horny hand in contact with her abundant breasts. Making him horny, he imagined her big, nightgown clad breasts resting on his forearm. Already needing a sexual release, he imagined his erect prick throbbing and pulsating while pressed against his mother's firm, round, and shapely ass. Something he always wanted to do and masturbated himself while imagining doing, he imagined feeling her big tits while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, as soon as she fell asleep, taking sexual advantage of her, he imagined touching her and feeling her shapely body everywhere through her thin, satin nightgown. He imagined her nightgown climbing past her waist during the night. He imagined seeing her panty clad ass or her naked ass in the moonlight. He imagined seeing her panty clad pussy or her naked pussy in the nightlight. He imagined touching and feeling his naked mother while she slept. He imagined having sex with his mother and her having sex with him.

"Oh, Tommy, you're such a good son, too good to be true. I only wish it was that simple but," she said as if changing her mind in mid-sentence, she paused. "Actually, yes, now that I think more about it, you sleeping with me may help me to better sleep. In the way that I used to comfort you when you wanted to sleep in Mommy's bed when you had a nightmare, now you can comfort me by sleeping with me just until I fall asleep," she said unembarrassed and unashamed.

Chapter 02:

As shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe his mother agreed to allow him to sleep with her in her bed. With him sleeping with his mother, even if only for an hour, until she fell asleep, was his foot in her bedroom door and her invitation to sleep in her bed. From there, his perfect opportunity to make his sexual, incestuous move on his mother, it was up to him what more would happen.

Only, instead of leaving as soon as she fell asleep, while she lay sleeping, he'd stay. Not getting a wink of sleep, he'd stay to watch his mother sleep. While she lay sleeping, he'd stay to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her. Hoping that she'd awaken horny, he'd stay to hopefully have forbidden sex with her.

He imagined having sex with his mother during his wildest, sexual, incestuous fantasies while masturbating himself. When masturbating himself, he imagined his mother naked and having sex with her when in bed with her. As she slept soundly, he imagined not only holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, comforting her, and spooning her but also, he imagined touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her everywhere. If sexually assaulting her wasn't enough, he imagined moving her sleeping hand to touch him through his pajamas. He imagined filling his mother's hand with his naked prick.

Then, as soon as she fell asleep and was sleeping soundly, as if he was a jewel thief, he'd stealthily lift the back of her nightgown to expose her panty clad ass or, hopefully, her naked ass to his horny eyes. Then, carefully and slowly, removing one strap from her shoulders at a time, he'd stealthily remove her nightgown straps to expose her naked breasts. Then, not stopping there but going a little further, he'd remove his cock from his pajama bottoms to rub it against his mother's naked ass, the back of her naked pussy, and against her sleeping hand.

"That's great," he said sexually excited by the thought of sleeping in the same bed with his mother. "Hopefully, with my sleeping with you, you'll finally be able to get a good night's sleep," he said as if his intentions were innocent instead of sexual.

If only she knew what he was thinking, she'd never agree to sleep with him. Finally, while sleeping with her, he'd see, touch, and feel something of his mother than he never saw, touched, and felt before. At the very least, hoping to see her panty clad ass and/or pussy, her naked ass and/or pussy, or her naked breasts, he'd have more to masturbate over while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her. If only she'd agree to have sex with him, he'd have sex with her.

As if she wanted to sleep with him as much as he wanted to sleep with her, she shared his look of sexual excitement with her look of sexual arousal. Perhaps, sleeping wasn't what his mother had in mind. Perhaps, she wanted and needed sex from him as much as he wanted and needed sex from her. Perhaps, he was reading more into her look than what was there.

Only, he could never take sexual advantage of his mother. He could never force her to have sex with him. His mother wasn't an incestuous whore in the way that he was an incestuous pervert. She was a good, kind, God fearing, and morally, modest woman. Nonetheless, with no one knowing what goes on behind her closed, bedroom door, her being a good woman wouldn't stop him from taking sexual advantage of her while she lay sleeping.

"I'd like that very much," she said. "You holding me, hugging me, cuddling me, comforting me, and spooning me in the way your father used to do is just what I need to get a good night's sleep."

She smiled at her son and he returned her smile with his smile.

"I'd do anything I can to help you to sleep, Mother," he said while thinking about drawing her a bubble bath and giving her a full, body, naked massage.

Then, not expecting her to say what she said, she said something that floored him and set his sexual imagination on fire.

# # #

"If you don't mind me doing so, it would help me sleep to pretend that you're my ex-husband, your father," she said. "Sleeping with him is what I miss most about him."

'What? Seriously? She wants to pretend that I'm my Dad? Are you kidding me? Wow! Now, that's fucked up,' he thought. 'Why would she want to pretend that?'

Immodestly, immorally, and sexually seductively, she gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile. Was his mother was flirting with him? Was his mother sexually teasing him? He stared at her longer and harder while trying to read her. Yeah, she was definitely flirting with him. No doubt, she was definitely sexually teasing him.

'What did she just say? It would help her to pretend that I'm my father? What did she mean by that,' he thought? 'Did she mean sex? Is she expecting me to give her sex? If that's what my mother wants, she wants me to give her sex? I'd give her sex. I'd stick my cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy? I can do that,' he thought. 'I'd love to pretend that I'm my father sleeping with my mother.'

# # #

As if he was her husband instead of her son, he wondered if his mother was thinking about having sex with him in the way that he was thinking about having sex with her. He wondered if his mother was as sexually attracted to him as he was horny for her. He wondered, when in bed with her, if she'd allow him to do more than just hold her, hug her, cuddle her, comfort her, and spoon her but also touch her, feel her, fondle her, grope her, and have sex with her.

'How hot would that be to finally have sex with my mother,' he wondered?

Not stopping there, he wondered if she'd allow him to strip her naked, feel her big, naked tits, and finger her erect nipples. He wondered if she'd allow him to feel her naked ass, squeeze her naked ass, and slap her naked ass. In the way that he'd love her to masturbate him, he'd love her to masturbate her. He'd love nothing more than to finger his mother's cunt while she stroked his prick. In the way that he'd love to lick her pussy, maybe she'd suck his cock.