Son Sleeps with Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How hot would that be to cum in my mother's mouth,' he thought?

Not stopping there, with them already in bed, and while pretending he was her husband, perhaps, she'd allow him to make love to her before fucking her. Perhaps, she'd allow him to sleep with her every night. Perhaps, after having sex with him the first time, she'd want to have sex with him again. Perhaps, as if they were a happily married couple instead of mother and son, she'd want to have sex with him every day, morning and night.

Not even in bed with his mother and he was making himself crazy with incestuous thoughts. Maybe, his mother didn't want sex, especially from him, her son. Maybe, she just wanted sleep. With him already imagining having an incestuous, sexual affair with his mother, mapping it out and planning every sexy, sexual detail in his perversely, horny mind, he was setting himself up for disappointment.

No doubt, instead of having sex with her, the best he'd do is to rub his pajama clad cock against his mother's ass and cop a cheap feel of his mother's breast and/or naked ass while she was sleeping. Maybe, the best he'd do is to stare at his mother in her sexy nightgown. Maybe, during the night, after she fell asleep, the best he'd do is to stare at her panty clad or naked ass.

Yet, taking it slow, sleeping with his mother in her bed was a start in their hoped-for mother and son sexual relationship. Horny and sexually frustrated, desperately wanting to have sex with his mother, he'd settle for anything. Except for upskirt flashes of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, anything is more than what he has now.

"Let me know when you're ready for bed and we'll go up together," he said while hoping she'd say let's go now.

# # #

Instead of sleeping in his clothes, he'd wear his pajama bottoms to bed but without underwear. Hoping beyond hope, he hoped his mother wouldn't wear a long and heavy, flannel nightgown to bed. Instead, he hoped she'd wear her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown, like the nightgown she always packed when going away with his father. Leaving nothing to the imagination, sheerly and nearly transparent white nightgown showed everything. He loved masturbating to the thoughts of his mother coming to bed while wearing that sexy nightgown.

"Okay," she said relaxing while finishing the rest of her wine.

As if she was a drunken sailor sitting there with her hands on her knees and her knees spread, and her empty wine glass on the coffee table, she was still flashing him her panties. Only, this time, her knees were spread even wider apart than they were before. He not only could see his mother's white panties but also, he could see her pussy mound, her pussy slit, her camel toe, her darker patch of blonde pubic hair, and a few stray hairs the peeked out of her panties.

'She's making me so horny,' he thought. 'How could she not know that she's flashing me her panties?'

Making him horny, with him having a fetish for his mother's panties and his mother's cunt, she was giving him a real panty show of her panty clad pussy. He only wished she wasn't wearing panties. He only wished he was seeing her glistening wet, naked pussy instead of her panty clad cunt. In the way that he'd love to show his mother his naked prick, he'd love to see her naked pussy. He was tempted to pull out his prick and masturbate in front of her while staring at her panties but not want to ruin him sleeping with her, he didn't.

'Is she deliberately flashing me her panties? Is she sexually teasing me? Is she incestuously enticing me? If I wasn't horny enough before, I'm even hornier now from seeing so very much of my mother's panty covered pussy,' he thought. 'Having gone through her lingerie drawer enough while masturbating myself over her panties, I'm sexually intimate with every pair of my mother's panties. I love my mother's panties, especially when she's wearing them and especially when she's flashing them and I'm seeing them.'

"Actually, Mom. I'm tired. I'm ready for bed now," he said standing, stretching, and yawning.

He couldn't wait to go to bed with his mother. He couldn't wait to see what she'd wear to bed. She yawned with him. He couldn't wait for her to fall asleep so that he could sexually abuse his mother.

"The wine made me sleepy. I'm ready for bed too," she said yawning again.

She stood and carried the wine glasses and the empty wine bottle to the kitchen. She threw out the wine bottle, rinsed the glasses, and left them upside down in the strainer to dry.

'I can't believe I'm sleeping with my mother in her bed. I can't believe she agreed to sleep with me. I can't wait to hold her, hug her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her. I can't wait to press my erect cock up against her nightgown clad ass while dry humping her. I can't wait to see something and/or feel something of her that I shouldn't see and/or feel. Merry Christmas to me, the best Christmas of my life, I'll never forget this Christmas,' he thought.

# # #

Christine readied herself for bed while Tommy undressed in his room. Obviously, a telling sign, feeling as sexy as she must have felt horny, she put on a sheerly, revealing nightgown she never got to wear for her husband. The sexiest nightgown he had ever seen, even more revealing than the one she wore for his father, the nightgown parted in the front like a sarong.

It had one button at the top by her neck keeping it closed. It looked like an oversized wraparound cape with two holes for her arms. Having no buttons, unless she held it closed, it fell wide open whenever she walked and/or moved. Unless she held it closed, it exposed her naked body to him. Unless she held it closed, he was continually rewarded with naked views of her big breasts and her blonde, trimmed pussy.

"Mom?" Tommy lightly knocked on her bedroom door. "Are you decent? May I come in?"

With his mind reeling with sexual excitement of sleeping in the same bed with his mother, he hoped she wasn't decent. Hoping beyond hope, he hoped she was in her bra and panties. He hoped she was topless. He hoped she was naked. He hoped she slept in the nude. He hoped she'd be standing there naked when he opened her bedroom door. He hoped she'd open her bedroom door without wearing anything but a big smile. He hoped she'd welcome him to sleep naked with her, too.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while giving himself an erection. 'How hot would that be to sleep with my naked mother? How hot would that be for me to be in bed with my mother naked, too? How hot would that be to touch her and feel her naked body everywhere as she slept?'

When she didn't answer, he knocked again but a little harder this time.

"Come in, Tommy," she said.

When she turned to him while standing and stood from her dressing table while closing her drawer, her nightgown caught itself on the dressing table drawer. As if he had imagined it, as if her dressing table was complicit in flashing him her naked body, as if he had sexually fantasized it while masturbating himself, her nightgown was stuck in the drawer. As if she had planned it, something he thought he'd never see, his mother flashed him her naked body. As if happening in slow motion, her nightgown remained wide open for a long second before she reacted and closed it.

Yet, as if in hindsight, he reacted too late to her surprised nudity. Even though Tommy saw his mother's naked tits, with her naked display happening so fast, it didn't immediately register. He saw her erect nipples and her pink, symmetrical areolas. He saw her blonde, trimmed pussy. He saw his MILF of a mother naked.

'Wow, I can't wait to masturbate over this,' thought Tommy while feeling his cock hardening in his pajama bottoms. 'I can't believe I saw my mother naked. I can't believe I saw her naked tits and her naked pussy. I'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of my life.'

# # #

Then, something unexpected, Christine walked to her son, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the lips in the way that she kissed him on his birthday, Valentine's Day, and on New Year's Eve. While wishing he could part her lips with his tongue, he returned her kiss with his kiss. He was so tempted to wrap his arms around his mother's waist and feel her naked ass through her sexy nightgown while kissing her. Yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin things, he waited for the right moment to sexually assault and grope his mother.

"Mom, what's that for," he asked?

She laughed.

"It's Christmas silly and you're standing beneath the mistletoe," she said with another laugh while staring up at the mistletoe hanging conspicuously over his head. "Merry Christmas, Tommy," she said kissing him again.

When he looked up over his head and spotted the mistletoe, he wrapped his arm around his mother's slim waist, pulled his her to him, and kissed her in the way that she kissed him. He was so tempted to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss his mother. When he kissed her, he impaled his mother's stomach with his semi-erect cock. He was tempted to turn her around, bend her forward, and hump her. Yet, with him not an animal and her not a whore, deserving more respect than that, she was his mother and he was her son.

"I'm tired," he said with another yawn while eager to go to bed with his mother.

She returned his yawn with her yawn.

"Me too," she said seemingly eager to go to bed with her son as he was eager to go to bed with his mother.

Tommy beamed his mother a wide smile.

"I can't wait for you to see what I bought you for Christmas," he said.

She returned his smile with her smile.

"I'll find out soon enough tomorrow morning," she said climbing in bed and turning out the light. "Goodnight, Tommy."

Just like that, it was over. She didn't want sex. She wanted sleep. At least he got to see his mother naked. Again, while recalling her naked body, her naked tits, and her naked pussy, he'll be masturbating over that shocking, sexual sight multiple times for the rest of his perverted life.

# # #

Unable to see anything, suddenly, it was so dark. As if he was a blindman, he was tempted to reach out both his hands and feel for his mother. With the darkness sexually encouraging him, he was tempted to touch her, feel her, and fondle her. He couldn't wait to spoon her. He couldn't wait for her to fall asleep so that he could explore her nearly naked body with his horny hands.

"Goodnight, Mom."

As soon as he climbed in bed beside his mother, with his eyes already adjusting to the darkness, he could see the silhouette of her shapely body. Ready to impale her with his erect cock from behind, he moved closer to her to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, comfort her, and spoon her. With her nightgown so flared and having excess material, his body rested on her nightgown. Then, when she rolled over on her side, her nightgown remained beneath him while opening wider. He didn't need a night to know that his mother was lying beside him naked.

Tempted to reach out his horny hand and touch his naked mother, he didn't dare. He didn't want her to know that her nightgown was askew and she was naked. The last thing he wanted was for her to fix her nightgown. He'd rather she left it wide open, then as soon as she fell asleep, he'd be touching her and feeling her. Tempted to turn on the light, instead, he peeked beneath the covers to see what he could see of his mother. Only, unable to see anything, it was too dark.

Yet, he couldn't have planned his move any better. With her nightgown pulled back over her left, naked thigh, if it wasn't so dark, the entire left side of his mother's body would be exposed to his horny eyes. Her big, naked tits, her shapely, naked ass, and her blonde trimmed, naked pussy was all there for him to ogle the first thing in the morning. He only wished he had a flashlight. He couldn't wait for her to fall asleep so that he could touch her and feel her where a son should never touch and feel his mother.

The accidental sight of his naked mother hardened his cock. Not wanting to impale his mother's ass with his erect cock just yet, barely touching her, he didn't know what to do with his arm and with his hand. As if afraid to touch his nearly naked mother, he kept his arm to himself while allowing his hand to rest on his leg. Afraid to touch her naked skin, not wanting her to know that she was virtually naked and that she was as exposed as she was, he didn't want her to close her nightgown.

"Tommy," she said.

As if he was a prairie dog popping out of a hole, he popped his head up to see if he could see any more of his mother but she was already hidden beneath the covers.

"Yes, Mom," he said.

She laughed while moving her ass closer to him.

"I'm not contagious. Don't be afraid to hold me and touch me," she said. "I won't bite."

'Touch her? What did she mean by touching her,' he thought? 'Where did she want me to touch her?'

With the left side of her nightgown pulled wide open, when he put his arm around her slim waist and pulled himself closer by holding onto her body, his hand was now inside of her nightgown. When he held her in that way, touching her bare skin, it surprised him to feel her toned, naked stomach. As sexually excited feeling her naked stomach as he imagined he'd be sexually excited feeling her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, he couldn't believe he was holding his mother in such a sexually intimate way.

'I don't believe this. I'm in bed with my mother. My Mom is practically naked and she wants me to hold her and touch her,' he thought while afraid to move his hand for fear that she'd slap his hand away and ask him to leave her bed and leave her bedroom.

With her not making a move to close her nightgown, even though she obviously now knew by the feel of his hand on her skin that her nightgown was wide open, she surprised him with her immoral immodesty. His horny hand was mere inches from touching the bottom of her breast, feeling her big tit, and fingering her erect nipple. His hand was mere inches from touching the top of her pubic hair, splitting her pussy with his fingers, and fingerfucking his mother's cunt.

He was so tempted to reach up and touch her breasts, feel her breasts, and cup her breasts while fingering her nipples. He was so tempted to reach down and finger her pubic hair. Yet, biding his time, not wanting to prematurely ruin his chances of having sex with her, he needed to wait until his mother fell asleep before sexually assaulting her. Not wanting to hump his mother's ass and give himself more of an erection than he already had, he moved away from her to allow only his thighs to come in contact with her hips.

# # #

"You feel different than I thought you'd feel," he said daring herself to draw her attention to his horny hand and to her nakedness.

Without turning her body, she turned her head to him.

"I do? What do you mean? How do I feel different than you thought I'd feel," she asked?

As if reaching for something beneath his car seat, he slowly ran his hand down along her stomach and stopped when his fingertips touched the top of her pubic hair. As if butting up against electrified, barbed wire, afraid to move his hand any lower, he stopped. Afraid to finger her pubic hair, he couldn't believe he was only mere inches from touching, feeling, and fingering his mother's naked cunt.

Hard for him to wrap his horny brain around, he couldn't believe he was touching his mother's pubic hair with his fingertips. Waiting for her to swat his horny hand away and close her nightgown, as if encouraging him to touch her and feel her naked body, she didn't push him away. Instead, as if giving him a reverse hump, she moved closer against him. He couldn't believe his mother allowed him to touch her in such a sexual way while pressing her nearly, naked body against him.

Ever so delicately, as if he was touching her eyebrows, he played with the top of his mother's blonde, trimmed, pubic hair. He wondered how far down she'd allow him to touch her before stopping him. With her pussy slit mere inches away from his long fingers, he'd love to cup his mother's cunt before splitting her slit with his fingertips. Ready to masturbate her, he'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. He wondered if she was as wet for him as he was hard for her.

"You feel younger and firmer that I thought you'd feel," he said.

For fear of being banned from her bed, he wished he could feel more of her. He wished he could feel her big tits and her shapely ass. He wished he could feel all of her. He wished he could have sex with his MILF of a mother.

"I exercise and watch what I eat," she said with a laugh. "Thank you for your backhanded compliment," she said with a laugh.

With him already sexually aroused, he wanted to shower his mother with sexually, inappropriate compliments. He wondered what she'd say if he confessed how he sexually felt about her. Instead of just sleeping with her, holding her, cuddling her, spooning her, and comforting her, he wondered what she'd do if he tried to sexually seduce his mother. He wondered if she'd have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her.

"Sorry, Mom. I didn't mean that in the way that it sounded," said Tommy.

She laughed a melodious laugh.

"Since we're in bed together and since you're playing with my pubic hair," she said laughing again. "Call me Christine instead of Mom. This is awkward enough without you reminding me that I'm your mother and you're my son. If you don't mind, I'd prefer to pretend that we're a man and a woman, someone you picked up and asked home, even a husband and wife, instead of mother and son," she said shocking him.

# # #

Was she giving him permission to continue sexually touching her and feeling her? Was she giving him permission to have sex with her? Ready to test the incestuous water, he was ready to masturbate his mother. He so wanted to finger his mother's cunt but he was afraid to touch her in such a sexually, inappropriate way. He felt embarrassed now that his mother knew that he wasn't there just to hold her, spoon her, cuddle her, and comfort her. He felt embarrassed that his mother knew that he wanted sex, incestuous sex.

"Okay, Christine," he said moving his fingers away from her pubic hair.

Now what? Sticking with his original plan, he'd wait until she fell asleep. Then, while she lay sleeping, he'd touch her, feel her, and fondle her in all the places where a son should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother before retiring to his room to masturbate. Just when he was about to concede defeat, she shocked him with what she said next.

"You needn't move your fingers, Tommy. That felt relaxing what you were doing. Strangely familiar, like father like son, your father used to touch me in that same relaxing way. He did the same thing with his fingertips," she said taking his hand by his wrist and moving it to where it was before, only a little bit lower.

"Okay," he said with his fingertips touching his mother's pubic hair again.

He toyed with her pubic hair as if was about to give her a bikini wax.

"I'm cold," she said. "Move closer to me to keep me warm, Tommy," she said moving her buttocks against his already swollen, pajama clad cock.

When she moved like that and pressed herself against him, his fingers moved with her and instead of touching her pubic hair with his fingertips, he had a whole handful of her pubic hair. With the palm of his hand resting on her pussy mound, his fingers were just above her pussy slit. When she moved like that, the bottom of her naked breasts rested on his forearm, his wrist, and on the back of his hand. He couldn't believe his mother's naked breasts rested on his arm and hand.

# # #

Without even touching and feeling her breasts with his upraised hand, he could feel how soft, firm, and heavy her breasts were. His Mom had big, D cup breasts. He couldn't believe how sexually excited he was just by spooning his mother while supporting her breasts with his arm as his hand rested on her pussy mound. He didn't know how much longer he could control himself from having his wicked, sexual way with his mother.