Son Sleeps with Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that," he asked while practically impaling his mother's nightgown clad ass with his pajama clad cock?

As if penetrating her by wiggling himself inside of her, he pushed himself closer to her. His erection rested between his mother's shapely ass cheeks. Tempted to do so, he so wanted to remove his cock from his pajamas. He so wanted to lift her nightgown and slide his stiff prick between the top of his mother's shapely thighs. Only, he didn't dare.

Yet, preoccupied with having sex with his mother, he wondered what she'd do if he tried to have incestuous sex with her. He wondered what she'd do if he tried to make love to her. He wondered what she'd do if he tried to fuck her. He wondered if she'd be submissive enough to allow him to have sex with her. He wondered if she'd be appalled enough to fight him while he aggressively and sexually took what he wanted and needed from her.

"That feels good," she said squirming her body more into him while accepting his pajama clad cock deeper between her ass cheeks.

Instead of pushing him away and rebuking him, she moved closer to him while encouraging him to inappropriately touch her. Sending him sexual signals, yet, they still weren't clear enough for him to make a sexual move on his mother. Perhaps, regretting what he did or didn't do later, whether he made a sexual pass or not while exploring new and forbidden, sexual ground with his Mom, he didn't know what to do.

With his arm still wrapped around her slim waist, his hand and fingers were still in contact with her pussy and her breasts still rested on his forearm and the back of his hand. With his pajama clad cock still pushing against his mother's nightgown clad ass cheeks, he had the sensation of what it would feel like to fuck his mother in her ass. He wished he could fuck her, not necessarily in her ass, but he wished he could make love to her while kissing her and touching her and feeling her everywhere.

At the very least, he so wanted to touch her breasts. He so wanted to feel her breasts. He so wanted to finger her nipples while humping his mother from behind. Then, as if his mother intuitively read his mind, she took his left hand in her right hand and moved it to her left breast. In the way that he wished he could touch and feel his mother's big tit; her left breast was in the palm of his hand.

"It's okay to touch me, Tommy. This is how I slept with your father," she said.

Afraid she'd swat his hand away; he didn't dare move his hand. In the way that his erect prick was throbbing and pulsating against her ass, he felt her erect nipple pushing against the palm of his hand. Not even daring to move his fingers, he so wanted to pull, turn, and twist her nipples. In the way she was sexually exciting him, he wanted to sexually arouse her. Only, he feared he'd make her uncomfortable with his sexual lust and incestuous desire.

"Mom," he said.

Forgetting to call her Christine, Mom was all that he said and all that he could say. He was surprised that she made the sexual move that he wanted to make by putting his hand on her breast. If it wasn't bad enough that she allowed him to finger her pubic hair, he couldn't believe she put his hand on her naked breast. Unable to wrap his head around holding his mother's big, naked tit in his hand, her breast was as soft as it was firm and as heavy as it was big.

To be continued...