All Comments on 'Son Swap'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
beanburner69beanburner69almost 3 years ago
5 stars

No on bigger swap. Yes on more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do mom/son impregnation, screw the swap.

tallman441tallman441almost 3 years ago

Definitely bring in the larger swap. Just remember to take your time writing it. To many authors here rush their sequels and it takes away from the overall quality of the entire series.

5 stars from me

76fellow4876fellow48almost 3 years ago

The going gimmick in the movie world is "Alternative Universes". Perhaps two stories, one with the big swap and the second (and third?) with the individual swaps.

Instead of having war between the alternative universes, having a love-in with all.

A side-note, in one of the communes that I was peripherally back in the 60s, there was a very interesting conversation about such potentialities. It was spurred by a question as to how to list a child born by the mother, fathered by her father. As I recall, no definitive resolution was made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sounds like a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do the whole series. Everybody.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

Like the premise, Love your writing... usually.

I have to say I enjoyed this up to a point. You glossed over the 'Ethics' of this story. Lies of omission, Manipulation of the most logical assumptions base on the facts as the mothers presented them, and using loopholes to continue to lie through omission instead of honoring the spirit of the conditions set forth is a break of trust and to me shows a lack of love which is the excuse given for the ethical breaks. It's a Pandora's Box type of situation you've created here. I also have to say I love incest themed stories where pregnancy is involved so I had high hopes for this one and the glossing over of the trust issues and the quick turn around of Tim was a big disappointment. This could have been a great tale if you made it longer to deal with the issues you rushed through. it would have increased the drama and would have allowed for better character development. Rushing through the way you did left the son characters rather two-dimensional and the mothers looking like lesbians with an incest fetish that they would lie and cheat to have... Not endearing qualities. But this is your story not mine, this is just my opinion of it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Harem mode is the sure fire way to kill any incest story. Yet, authors can't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go for all 8

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes. Keep writing!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 3 years ago

Yes more chapters. Breed two fathers wives. Mom’s struggles with pregnancy. Thank diving and Xmas vacations happenings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The problem with the swap concept is that there's no clear main character to identify with. Whoever you choose to treat at the protagonist, he ends up having his interest fucked by somebody else. The story can only work if it gets "sabotaged" and somehow one of the guys - the non-protagonist - finds himself outmaneuvered before he gets any pussy.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@76fellow48: If you're talking about parallel worlds, I've written stories involving those, but that has nothing to do with this story. The idea I mentioned at the end is to expand this to a 4-book series, but having this be the third, rather than the first book. "Brother Swap" would be #1, "Sister Swap" would be #2 and "Family Swap" would be #4.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

A larger swap would be great.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@FuzzyKBear: It was never my intent to make Sarah and Marie out to be perfect people. For pretty flimsy reasons, they kept secrets from their sons for most of their lives and decided, after having sex and conceiving children with their nephews/step-sons, to reveal that last secret about who the fathers are, when they actually didn't need to do so. I could just as easily have omitted that from the plot altogether. Were they being selfish and deceptive in delaying that reveal? Of course!!! At the same time, I didn't want to make the whole story be about conflict between mothers and sons, so chose to have the sons quickly realize two things: That they would eventually forgive their mothers, so why not do so sooner rather than later (I'm not a fan of lingering resentments in life and do forgive easily); and that they did want to fuck their biological moms as much as they did their (presumed) step-moms and really just needed the green light from their moms to admit that to themselves. Keep in mind this is erotica. This story was always going to end with the four of them having sex together, so the point is to get it there, not to prevent the sex. I'm not at all sorry that it's apparently not as realistic as you're expecting, but in real life, NONE of this would have happened, starting with the arrangement between Sarah and Marie and their respective brothers. Yet, it's still more realistic than the "Daughter Swap" porn series which inspired me to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTH was that

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Great story.. kind of confusing on whose mother is whose, but that affect the story. I think you should do a prequel about the father's, and then do a third part .

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Gave up at the ATTEMPT in explaining true (?) relation from mam/step mama was difficult enough to begin with, then you throw a curve to aunts. Now I was a double major in college going Computer Science/Mathematics and English Literature and could not apply logic nor Hamlet to figure that shit out. You ha a good plot then fucked it up with page 2. Sorry, but couldn’t go further but to comment. Will even leave my REAL name and email

Lee

Slee451975@gmail. Com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nice till

it became a whore story...

DaPistashDaPistashalmost 3 years ago

8 person swap sounds amazing. A prequel would be okay, but if you have other story ideas, I know I'd like to see them more. But still, A sequel would be unbelievable.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Great---Need CH 2,3, etc, ASAP.. Thank you. Really love the story so far. Thanks.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Nah, stop now........... way too confusing the way you told it...........

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Opinions on this story are not just mixed, it (currently) has the LOWEST rating of any story which I've posted to Literotica, when it's actually a simpler plot than many of my others. So, I doubt I'll prioritize a prequel or sequel, unless the ratings rise (a lot) over time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to see one with Mike, Will, and their wives, one in the future where Tim and Aaron each impregnate their own mothers, one where Tim and Aarons offspring fuck, and more.

MikeMarineMikeMarinealmost 3 years ago

Keep them cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story a lot. I’d like to see more chapters and maybe a group orgy while the moms are heavily pregnant as well as updates as their pregnancies progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More family fun

Sounds good, birth control or not!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

nudetexannudetexanover 2 years ago

Great story. I would love to see it continued.

BBC2stretchuBBC2stretchuover 2 years ago

I would like a prequel and continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sequel please!

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

One of the best story i ever read.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

Definitely worth a sequel, kudos to Leenysman for all his stories

Bigells79Bigells79over 1 year ago

Definitely a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...