Son Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that 25% matters. It makes what we did illegal," Tim said. "You did describe us as step-sons when you were convincing us to get you pregnant, though."

Thinking back, I pointed out, "Actually, Mama Marie only said that step-mothers being intimate with step-sons was legal, which is true, just not applicable to us. She knew that, but we didn't. A lie of omission? Playing into our assumptions, for sure. Otherwise, they only highlighted that they aren't our birth mothers, which is also true but less relevant when they're our aunts instead."

Tim said, "Exactly."

Mama Marie shrugged. "When I said that, I was thinking about the decision a clinic ethicist might make, thinking you were our stepsons, which is certainly what we'd have to tell them."

"You didn't use a clinic to have us, did you?" I asked.

"No, you were conceived naturally. We had already been double-dating Mike and Will, it was just a question of getting them to agree to our plan and going off birth control. My point is, I didn't say that about the clinic to convince you that you're our step-sons. You already believed that. Yes, we avoided revealing that we're your aunts until tonight. Had you kept your promise to treat us equally as your mothers, though, we could have asked one question about making love to us, because the answer would have been the same for both of us. Do I make love to my mothers? It might have taken you longer to reach a decision, but I believe you would have said yes. Instead, you thought one attraction was okay while the other wasn't and we're telling you right now that they're both okay with us, because we don't see them as different. I'm certainly not more interested in sex with Tim because he's not my birth son. I love you both as my sons. I'm attracted to both of you as men. The only reason we pursued this in the order we did was to ensure we got pregnant by the desired father."

Tim shook his head and said, "You're still dancing around this. You took advantage of our belief that we wouldn't be breaking the law to more easily convince us to say yes. Now, you're using the fact that we've already broken the law to justify expanding the crime."

Sarah sighed. "We debated when to tell you about your fathers. It wasn't a question of if, but when. Maybe waiting until tonight was a mistake. Certainly, we couldn't tell you before asking to get us pregnant, because we couldn't let you tell anyone before you knew why it had to stay secret. Now though, Marie and I want to swap back. The same way we let our brothers swap back after they got us pregnant."

I asked, "Huh? Uncle Will and Uncle Mike turned around and committed incest just like that?"

Marie chuckled. "Hah! That was the very reward they wanted! Our dear brothers started pursuing us as soon as we each turned 18, wanting to get into our panties. All while the four of us were double dating. Then Sarah and I revealed we were the real couple, were tossed out by our parents and moved in together. We then made the deal with Mike and Will to get us pregnant, giving them the sex they wanted with their sisters after we tested positive. The only issues they struggled with was giving up their parental rights and keeping it a secret from our parents. They were eager for the rest, especially the foursomes that followed, before they went back to college. Plus, the incest ensured that they were going to stay quiet about the whole thing. You could say you inherited your mutual attraction to us from your fathers. They were also the only men we ever fucked before you."

Mama Sarah added, "We're aware that sex with your mother is considered a more severe crime than sex with your aunt. Obviously, Sarah and I didn't agree with the incest laws when we had sex with our brothers and we still don't. We didn't get caught then and I have confidence we won't get caught now. If so, you have the defense of ignorance for being with your aunts, so long as you tell nobody that you know who your fathers are, while there's no chance of a second baby to serve as physical evidence of sex with your birth mothers. If we keep our mouths shut, none of it should come out. What it comes down to is we love you both and want to be able to show it. Physically, sexually. But also equally. Based on our emotional relationships as mothers and sons, more than the biological ones. After the summer, you can move on to college girls and find your eventual wives. It's what your fathers did and their marriages to Ashley and Willow are happy ones, to hear them tell it. We'll give you a day to think about it, just like before. But only if you both agree."

~~~~~

Tim and I gathered in my room to talk about it. He was clearly still angry.

Tim started, "Whenever people discuss incest being ethical, they're always talking about it needing to be consensual. But, while we consented to the sex, we didn't have the facts to let us consent to the incest. Does that still count as consensual?"

"Kind of a gray area, don't you think? Is sex with your adoptive step-mother still incest emotionally, just legal? Why would it be kinky if it didn't still have that taboo element? I took that into consideration in making my decision. I was deciding to make love with one of my mothers because she asked, without knowing that the other one would ask next. Think about this. Would you still have said yes, if they had revealed the whole story up front? I'm pretty sure I would have. I don't regret having sex with Mama Sarah, just because I've learned that she's my aunt. My one concern is the possible genetic impact on the children we've created, despite their reassurances. And I wouldn't regret being with Mama Marie, if we go forward while there's no risk of pregnancy with her."

"You want me to say yes?" he asked.

"I want you to do what's right for you, Tim. If your answer is no, for any reason, I'll back you on that. But I can't imagine you won't eventually forgive them. It was a short-sighted strategy to get what they wanted, if they were going to turn around and reveal being our aunts anyway, but I can somewhat understand it. We were an easier yes if they waited to tell us about our fathers. But I can understand why you're upset about it, too. I'm just feeling more disappointed in them than angry. Does that anger outweigh your love--or desire--for them, though?"

Tim thought about it for 15 seconds and said, "No, it doesn't. Okay, I'm a yes, but I have some conditions."

~~~~~

"What conditions?" Mama Marie asked.

Tim answered, "First, we want you to promise no more lies or evasions. If there's anything else we need to know, we need to know it right now."

"Nothing, we promise," Mama Sarah said.

Tim added, "Second, we want our fathers to know that you've told us who they are and that they're about to be grandfathers as well as uncles again. Even if nobody but the six of us know about it, they deserve to know that."

"They already do. We told them our plan when they were here for your graduation party and they were okay with it, including revealing they're your fathers. We haven't told them we're pregnant yet, though. When we do announce it to the families, we'll use a codeword in the announcement--ecstatic instead of overjoyed--so they'll know you are the fathers and we can avoid telling them over the phone. Anything else?"

"One more. We make love as a foursome from now on."

"Why the change?" Marie asked. "When you were with me, you wanted us in separate rooms."

Tim answered, "Not knowing that you planned this phase 2, Aaron and I still thought fantasizing about our birth moms was something we needed to avoid and witnessing you would only add fuel to that fire. We even avoided talking with each other about our nights together with you. Now, we'd really like to see you loving each other as well as get the extra experience of group sex. Who knows if we'll ever get another chance. Besides, now that we're not trying to knock you up, I'd love to get some more pussy eating practice and who better to teach me than your wife?"

"Tim, you licked me to two orgasms on the third night and you're certainly welcome to give me some more, but you don't need any lessons. You already know the most important part, which is to pay attention to how your partner is reacting, which can be different each time, even with the same partner. There isn't anything I could say about Sarah that would help you do that better than you already do."

Sarah said, "Aaron, that applies to you, too. You're a wonderful lover already, because it is about love, not just fucking. There's nothing we need to teach you that you don't already know. Whoever you wind up with will be a very lucky woman. For the rest of the summer, that's both of us."

~~~~~

We started out that night kissing and already nude, lying side by side on the king bed in our mom's bedroom, but Mama Sarah paired with Tim and Mama Marie with me. Revealed in the nude, Mama Marie's breasts were maybe a cup size larger than Sarah's as I already expected, her hips wider as well, but still gorgeous. She also had more stretch marks and I got goosebumps when I realized that I'd caused them.

I surprised myself in not feeling nervous. I suppose I had already conquered the emotional aspects of the taboo with Sarah, even while thinking of her as "just" my step-mother, so that only left the legal aspects as a new barrier. I broke through that barrier like it was tissue paper, finding the law a lot less important to me than our love. I began to wonder if our mother's strategy of withholding their "aunt-ness" was the right one to get us where we were now.

"I love you so much, Mama," I whispered at one point, between kisses.

"I love you too, Aaron. All three of you," was Mama Marie's response. She reached her hand down between us and stroked my cock before saying, "I want to show you how much." She kissed her way down my chest, gradually turning her body so that her shaved pussy got closer and closer to my head, where I could lift her at the hips and swing her leg over my head to lower her snatch onto my mouth.

I noticed Sarah doing the same with Tim, just before Mama Marie's thighs blocked my vision, and I set to my task of licking my Mama's pussy. Her inner lips were larger than Sarah's as well, and I started exploring them with my tongue.

Feeling my mother's tongue make contact with my cockhead was like an electric jolt that wouldn't stop tingling as it kept sliding around and around. It intensified when her lips surrounded the shaft, her tongue whipping around the head inside her mouth.

I had to keep my focus on eating her pussy or I knew I'd shoot off far sooner than I wanted, now that putting my sperm into a pussy wasn't our goal. I slipped my tongue inside her vagina, tasting her sweet juices, rimming the edge, then worked around her inner lips again. Gradually, my tongue got closer to her clit. Impatient, she pressed back against my face and dragged her clit across my chin until it met my lips and I enclosed the hood in my mouth, sliding my tongue in a circle around the nub. My nose was pushing into her labia and I inhaled her scent.

Her groan around my cock nearly set me off, but I clenched my pelvic muscles to stop my orgasm, just as I felt her throat opening around me, letting me slip in. My girlfriends had never deep throated me before. "Oh god, Mama!" I cried out, before returning my attention to getting her to cum before I did. I managed to slip two fingers into her, seeking out her gspot, while I continued thrashing her clit with my tongue and suckling with my lips.

I lost the race, but not by much. I came deep into her throat, then felt her pussy spasm during my second shot as she came seconds behind me. She withdrew, letting the rest of my orgasm shoot into her mouth. I felt her swallow, as her juices flowed towards my mouth. I kept flicking my fingers across her gspot as I moved my other index finger to diddle her clit and lapped up the wetness that flowed from her.

She kept cumming and cumming, finally breaking contact with my cock to scream, "Don't stop, Aaron, omigod, don't stop!"

I heard Sarah scream, "Tim! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yesssss! Fuck!" and heard him grunt out his own orgasm.

He and I lay back, spent for the moment, as Sarah and Marie moved toward each other to kneel in the space between my legs and Tim's and began to kiss. We watched them exchange the cum that they still had in their mouths back and forth, mixing mine with Tim's. Finally, they both swallowed but kept kissing each other. Their hands moved to caress each other's breasts.

Sarah looked down at us and asked, "You wanted to see us together, right?"

Tim answered, "Yes, Mama," before I could. I simply nodded.

"Okay," she said. "Join in whenever." Our mamas settled into a 69, with Mama Sarah lying between Tim and me, with Mama Marie over her facing the foot of the bed. Tim and I watched Sarah begin licking Marie. I was looking for any particular tricks she might be using, but as she said, she was mostly following Sarah's cues in how she responded. If anything, her advantage was in recognizing them sooner than I might have.

After three minutes, Tim turned around to lay in the opposite direction, with his head by Marie's, as he watched her loving Sarah.

When my erection returned, I got up onto my knees and knelt behind Mama Sarah's head. Making eye contact with me and smiling, she lined my cock up with Marie's labia and I slid into her slowly, savoring the added taboo of entering my birth mother's vagina. Marie moaned, "Yes, Aaron, fuck me baby."

A moment later, she leaned over and sucked Tim's renewed cock into her mouth, then proceeded to alternate between sucking Tim and Sarah as I shoved my cock into her and Sarah licked both of us from below.

We continued like this for several minutes, before Mama Marie came from a combination of Sarah's sucking her clit and my thrusting. Her mouth was around Tim's cock at the time, muffling her squeals. She didn't stop sucking him.

When she stopped spasming, she pulled off of Tim's cock and pulled him towards Sarah's legs, then angled her body away so Tim could lift his mother's legs over his elbows and push his cock into her.

I shifted my angle to stay in line with Marie and continued fucking her while Sarah did her best to continue licking us both. He and I made eye contact and I asked, "Still feels like a dream, doesn't it?"

"Don't you dare wake me up, if it is," he answered.

As my thrusts and Tim's grew more forceful, Sarah had to resort to using her hand to frig Marie's clit and occasionally squeeze my nuts and began moaning and screaming more and more, encouraging Tim to fuck her into the mattress.

She came first, followed closely by Mama Marie, Tim, then me. The four of us shouted, grunted, shook and collapsed in a pile of bodies.

"This is going to be a fun summer," Marie said.

"Especially if Mike and Will visit this summer for another swap while their kids are at summer camp, like he mentioned last month," Sarah muttered.

"What?" I asked. "You'd be with them again?"

"They asked for a reunion when we told them we were going to get pregnant again by the two of you. Except, they're bringing their wives along. Are you two ready for a bigger group?"

"What do Aunt Ashley and Aunt Willow know?" Tim asked. "Do they know about the incest?"

Marie answered, "Not yours, just the two of us with our brothers. And we can keep it that way, if you really want. But it would kind of interfere in you having a foursome with both of them."

"They're sisters," I said.

"Yes. And they're bisexual and incestuous, so they're used to keeping that a secret, so stop worrying. Except, they didn't limit themselves to one summer. They've been having foursomes with your fathers since they met in college and haven't been particularly concerned about who fathers their children, since they're all going to be at least cousins, regardless. It would take DNA tests to untangle how the six kids all relate to each other. Or to the two of you, since they're all either half-siblings or cousins, instead of just some of them being cousins."

Tim said, "I thought you promised no more secrets."

"We promised no more secrets about things you needed to know, Tim," Sarah said. "This didn't qualify because it doesn't affect you unless you want it to. So far, Ashley and Willow don't know about you being intimate with us and your dads only know about the aunt-nephew connection. They're just expecting a group of six, since we were planning to send the two of you on a pre-college trip to get you out of the way, if you don't want to participate. If you do, we'll expand the group to eight, do a family swap and bring them into our full confidence."

"Let us think about it," I said.

~~~~~

Author's Note: So, how about it? Should I write the larger swap? Or one or two prequels featuring Mike and Will getting Sarah and Marie pregnant and then pursuing sisters Ashley and Willow in college? Let me know that or any feedback you have on this story.

M.R. Leenysman

12