All Comments on 'Son Teaches Mom How to Come Ch. 03'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Seems like Jacob is getting closer to fucking his mother with every act he commits with her. I will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Good series

But Janey needs to let Jacob ball her good and hard, til he fills her hairy twat with an immense load of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really thought he would take advantage of his mom after she had passed out from her orgasms. Maybe next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intensely erotic, so hot!

Please go on, this story is incredibly good! Such a perfect combination of my fetishes: nylons, scents and incest! Please go on and if you choose to increase the depravity level in all respects I’d be the happiest follower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The time has cum

It's time for Janey to let Jacob teach her to cum with his dick.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 4 years ago
She is almost there

Love all three parts so far. There has to be more and Jacob gets to fill his mum's pussy with his load.

cb1251cb1251over 4 years ago
patience, folks

I think it won't be all that much longer before Janey lets go of the remnants of her inhibitions and jumps on the Jacob bandwagon.

He may need to get used to a slight revision in her wardrobe though; thigh-high stay-ups for the easy access she's gonna crave.

csltcsltover 4 years ago
Delicious Tease!

Love her naughty talk, what a brat.

mannchaamannchaaover 4 years ago
Great work.

Hmm think the mc should break upp with mel to show the mother how serious he is ;)

Maybe a scene with only the mc and the mom at home and they get into a argument how the mc feels used by the mother ;) ends in the mother riding his face again softly mommy doming her son. Something along if he impresses her she might give him a handjob but that is only for good boys ;)

Great story keep it coming !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next time.

Next time she's spread open on the table in her after been eaten state, Jacob should stand up and just slowly shove his dick into her wet pussy. He'll NEVER be denied ever again!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement

This tale of Jacob and Janey climaxes in Part 4.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, x

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Almost there

This is so good - and the conversation to FINALLY get it right!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Love it! Five stars and a favorite point!

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

Ahahahahaha, DENIED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mother is such a tease. She knows she has him as her licker and could do whatever she wants and he will be back for more. I suspect she could coax hi to lick her clean if she allowed him to cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poor guy. Lol

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women6 months ago

I see the mother is having her sexual way with him while not letting him penetrate her womb. I suspect the author will do the same to a younger lover. I think I would not let her tease me this much, but a mother can dominate her son like this. He will do as much as she allows because he loves her.

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Great series. He should have ripped a hole in her pantyhose and ate her out while she was still wearing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.