Sondra 1178

Story Info
An abused SSBBW, gets her wish.
1.5k words
3.35
11.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Case 1178 - Sondra

Sondra (last name withheld)

Age - 48

Hgt- 4ft 11in

Wet- 494 pounds

Hair - Light Brown

Bra- 56h

Panties- size 16

Left Thigh - 45

Right Thigh - 52

Last Urinate - in van

Body hair - Above average pubic - will be shaved

Mug shots enclosed

Medical assessment- good health

Emotional - scared, and shy but cooperative

This is the case of Sondra 1178, our new pet. She is a very attractive woman, I met her online. She wishes to leave her current situation, an abusive husband.

Her orders are to be dressed in "comfy clothes" with bra and panties, no makeup. I will apprehend her in her garage overnight. Tonight is her night.

I text her at 3:14 a.m. to be ready and waiting by 3:20 a.m. I pull up next to her garage guide her in the van and we speed off. No muss no fuss.

We get outside of time, I pull the van over she signs her consent papers. I place the handcuffs, ball gag, and ankle restraints. She falls asleep as we drive to the location.

I pull in as the sun rises. I stop in the garage, the door makes an eerie, metallic sound as it closes. I open the back door, and wake her up. After a shake she wakes up with a start. I take her gag off. She cries that she peed herself, I help her out of the van, I take her restraints off. I kiss her forehead and remind that it's an accident, not to worry. However she must now strip as I do not allow dirty clothes in the reception area.

She whines as she unzips her pink hoodie, she takes it off then she slides her piss soaked pants and panties down. I let her sit on the bumper while I remove her shoes and socks. She unhooks her bra and let's her huge dimpled breasts flop out. Her brown nipples were huge, at least 6 inches across. I put her clothes in the washer. She tries to hide her body with her little hands, I just laugh at her attempts as I pickup a switch and snap her hip. As she yelps a pink welt forms. Your shyness is not cute and will not be tolerated. You signed up for this, now accept your new life. She wipes the tears away, as I hand her a robe.

You will see, that yes you be dominated, at times painfully disciplined, humiliated, and quite frankly made into my slave thus my image of womanhood, I can be gentle and kind, just behave. You misbehave you will learn not to. Understand Sondra? She nods a soft yes. Ok, good first thing is get in the shower and I want you to clean off.

I bring her to a walk in shower, just a nozzle on the wall no curtain. I stop her as I turn on the water, hot or cold? She wants it hot, I remove her robe, I lead her to the handcuffs on the wall, and fasten her in place. I wash her face, and her hair. As the hot water rinses her off, I apply the delousing soap to her underarms, sides, and belly. I rinse her off I open her legs and apply the soap to her tight pussy, she cries as the soap burns her. I rinse her very gently and kiss her hairy triangle. I unhook her cuffs and bend her over. I whisper in her ears to open her cheeks. I soap her bottom, and take the hose and aim it in her ass. She tries to squirm, but she's gets a smack. With her nice and clean, I dry her off and give her a hospital gown.

I sit her in a cold metal chair, as she signs the rest of her forms, I take her picture, to finish her file. With the paperwork done. I decide to let her rest.

Sondra at attention! She stands.

These are your rules for right now.

You will be entering a rest session, with that said until your processing is over you are not given phone or tv rights. You will go to your cell and lay down. You will toilet prior to bed. Meal time will be done after processing. You are not to whine or fuss is that clear. Silence will be maintained. She nods, as she sits on the metal toilet, I hand her a roll of tp, and close her door.

While Sondra is resting, I pipe in some music from the local top 40 channel. Then I file her paperwork, which is basically her divorce papers, that I convinced her husband to sign a week before. It's amazing how easy things are when you have pictures of him with a local hooker. Now you're wondering why I'm going to all this trouble, it's simple. I love Sondra, and I know this is what she wants. If not it will be.

An hour goes by, I open her door and wake her. Her eyes are puffy and red, and she keeps asking why is this happening. I whisper that it's all for the best, and it's time to get up. I leave her cell and give her a minute to compose herself. I open the door and take her hand, to the next room.

The next room is an exam room, with a table and scale. I get her vitals, then she gets on the table. I cut her gown off. I lay her back, I inspect her mouth, and ears. Then her breasts, I pinch her nipples until they are hard, I extract some fluid. I attach her clips and tighten them down until just a drop of milk leaks down the metal. I help her to the end of the table and put her feet in the stirrups. She is now splayed open I lock her in place.

She cries, please not that exam, I'm very shy. She gets another snap this time on her inner thigh. Silence! I pickup a pair of cow clippers, shave her pubic hair. After a few swipes, I take the plastic guard off and shave it completely. As she is laying there crying, I notice the wetness, I gently insert 3 fingers, and rub her clit. I keep rubbing until she shakes and squirts my rubber apron. I clean her, and I walk to up the head of the table, I put my fingers in her mouth, and whisper clean them. My fingers have never felt so clean. I take her feet out of the stirrups. And sit her up.

I help her stand, and walk her to the scale, she winces as she squirms. She begs me no. I tug on her nipple clamps, until she hops on the scale. I write down the number. She tearfully asks, I help her down, brush her hair out of her eyes. The number is nothing, I use it as a file number. Do you really want to know? She nods yes. I whisper 494lbs in her ears. I reassure her that the number will go down. I bring her a glass of water and let her compose herself. I prepare the final part of the exam.

I motion her to the metal chair, I instruct her to put her hands on the seat, and to open her legs. With her legs open, I see her dripping, hot sweetness. I smell her musky scent. I hear her jagged, tired breathing. I sit on a stool, and wheel myself behind her. I open her cheeks , and look inside. I remove a fresh tube of lube from the refrigerator. I spread up and down her long crack. She wiggles, and squirms. I reach around and clamp the nipple clamp tighter. She begins to wail, I remind her that she must behave if she wants the pain to end. She stops, and whimpers that not even her doctor went back there. I reminded that I own her, and I will. I gently push my fingers inside her tight asshole. I spread them, then I put my fingers in her wet slippery cunt. As I go wrist deep, she collapsed with a moan. I don't stop until, I see drool.

I remove my hands and clean them, then I help her up, and send her to the shower. As the water comes on, she starts singing.

She glides out of the shower, I remove her clamps. I rub some ointment and ice on her humongous breasts. I hold her as I unzip my pants, I push her head down to my hard cock. She opens her mouth, and takes me in. She works her tongue up and down then she tickled my balls. I began to push her away, then she bit down. That stops the cum. As I begin to soften, she takes her two middle fingers and shoves them into my prostate, I lose all control of everything, she puts me back in her mouth, as she licks the tip, I couldn't stop. It felt like ropes of hot cum went racing down her throat. She gagged it down. She lets me go to run into bathroom. She sticks her head out the door. And she say's what old life sir?