All Comments on 'Songs of Seduction - Silk and Skin'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960over 3 years ago
Finesse of a True Artist

EB, you continue to astound and astonish your readers. It doesn't matter what the subject matter, in fact, I'd venture to say the more obscure the subject, the more heart and soul you put into your characters. In the first page, it's the writing itself that hooks the reader, then drags them along a bumpy road on a journey where everything is of a curious nature.

It's a relatively short ride down a deep well. This story screams to be told and no one but EB66 could tell it with such exquisite artistry. It would not surprise me to find that in 100 years, the world speaks of EB66 as one of the great 'masters' of writing.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Perfectly lovely.

Anyone who cant see how wonderful this story is deserves our pity. I cried. It is a masterpiece.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years ago

I’m only up to the green dress, but I’m in awe. @electricblue66, this is an amazing piece of writing. I love it. 💕

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years ago

Oh my! The blue dress ... I was wondering if Sebastian would end up wearing Bonnard’s masterpieces. I haven’t read any further. I hope I haven’t ruined anything. To be Jude, though, feeling Seb fuck her through Francesca ... 💦

I can’t wait to read more. I must, though, to make this last longer. 💋😍

LilyWatersLilyWatersover 2 years ago

I was absolutely bowled over by this story; so much so that I had to take a day to think about what I would write in this comment, and then come back to make it.

Not only is it so, incredibly sexy, but the characters are presented with such care, such nuance, and so beautifully attuned to the tone of the piece. It is saturated with genuine love and compassion, and is written with such grace. It moved me.

ElectricBlue66, with the help of Stickygirl, has created something absolutely sublime. This story inspires me to become a better writer. I'm so happy that I read it.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

Oh, Man. That was downright steamy. It was written with care and depth, demanding my attention, forcing me to backtrack if I dared to skim. The Characters were complex and wothy of fascination. I will be honest, after seeing the sibling love tag, I had my reservations. So much so, I almost didn't read it. Nonetheless, I'm glad I did. Bravo!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Oh my, you create a tapestry rich with color & texture. I want to touch, breath in the scents you describe, taste their flavors.

You touch my heart & soul. xox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.