Songs of Seduction - Silk and Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd bargain and trade to make it even more enticing, while she still could.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm old." Her voice was husky, echoing her first seduction of Sebastian in the back of the car, driving on a long road. "But I still like to fuuck."

The extended sigh in the word ended with a soft click in the back of her throat, like a key in a lock.

Jude smiled. She loved Francesca already, but she loved Seb more. She'd share the gift she'd been given. She undid the first of Francesca's buttons, then the second, accepting the older woman's terms. "Fuuck." Jude repeated Francesca's word softly, mimicking her perfectly, locking the deal with a promise.

Francesca shivered. She'd not expected this, and her belly felt heavy with blood thick arousal.

"Tell us what you see, Sebastian." Jude's voice was low, the use of her brother's name a new invocation.

Sebastian studied the two women before him, saw how Francesca went into her quiet place, saw how Jude explored her skin with a delicate touch. His sister slowly ran her fingers down Francesca's cheek, down the side of her throat. She pulled the bobbed grey hair back from the older woman's neck to reveal plain pearl earrings.

Francesca sighed. If she'd been a cat she'd have purred.

"Undo the buttons of her blouse, Jude. Show me the lacy bra."

Sebastian prompted his sister, who did as he asked. She undid the row of buttons down the front and slid the blouse off Francesca's shoulders, guiding it down her arms.

"I can smell her, Seb, something floral, but dark like a red velvet rose. I can't tell though, is it perfume or is it skin?" She touched her lips to Francesca's shallow cleavage, to taste her.

"Undo the bra, let me see. Suck on her nipples, nip them with your teeth." Sebastian instructed his sister, planning to direct her down Francesca's body to find those places he'd already found, those places Jude had found too.

"Make her ache, Jude, make her want you. You want Jude, don't you, Francesca?" His voice was low, teasing them both, and the idea of them making love in front of him was voyeuristic, arousing. He shifted his body on the chair. He watched his sister trail her fingers down Francesca's arms and saw a flush of red spread between the older woman's breasts. "Take of her bra, throw it towards me."

Jude felt around Francesca's back to unclip the flimsy shred of lace.

"Here, Jude, over here." Sebastian guided her again with his voice. He caught the garment, then turned it over in his hands, rubbed it against his cheek. He too could detect Francesca's scent. The bra was still warm from its wearer's heat.

Francesca opened her eyes to see what he was doing. Looking straight at Sebastian she placed her hands on Jude's head and pushed the younger woman down onto a breast. Her eyes, holding Sebastian's gaze, widened as Jude sucked. She gasped suddenly. Jude must have nipped her with her little teeth.

Francesca's fingers gripped the girl's hair tighter, holding Jude to her breast.

Sebastian bunched the bra and put it to his nose, inhaling the scent deeply. "It's perfume, Jude, not skin. Go lower."

Francesca closed her eyes, and she pushed the girl's head lower. "That's right," she whispered. "Go lower."

Jude knelt, her hands still up on Francesca's bare breasts, tugging and twisting at the long, hard nipples. She played there with one hand, teasing up the nubs between her finger and thumb. She dropped her other hand to the waist of Francesca's skirt, running her fingers around until she found the zip at the side. She deftly slid it down, then tugged at the cloth until it fell to the ground, folding down around Francesca's high heels.

"What colour are her knickers, Seb? Her belly smells of gold. I can smell her sweet place."

"Navy blue, Sis, deepest blue." Sebastian leaned forward to see more closely, his erection hard in his pants.

Jude ran her fingers up inside Francesca's underwear from the back, cupping her cheeks. She pulled the woman towards her and kissed the cup of her navel. Francesca gently stroked the girl's hair, enjoying the softness of it, revelling in the scene she was in.

These siblings, having their way with her - it was like a slow worship, a tease. She'd let them take her any way they wanted, any way they chose. There was something licentious about it, being stripped naked by the pair, these siblings young enough to be her children, if she'd had children. There was a wickedness to it too, being watched by Sebastian while his changeling sister undressed her.

"Undo her stocking clips, Jude. Pull her knickers down. Slowly. Then throw them to me."

Sebastian sat back in the chair, his cock a thick rod held sideways by the tightness of his pants. He ran his hand over it for Francesca to see. She spread her legs to let Jude slip the knickers from her, then closed her eyes. She pushed Jude's head lower, making no secret of the prize.

"Lick her, Jude."

"Mmmm yes, lick me."

Sebastian caught the flying knickers with an outstretched hand, then settled back to watch his sister nuzzle her mouth to Francesca's sex.

"It's rich and red and honey dark," said Jude, stopping her plunder to speak, before cupping Francesca's hot centre in her hand, standing up straight to kiss her. "Her lips, they taste the same."

There was silence in the room for a very long moment as the two women kissed. Francesca pulled the younger woman's body tight against her own, her own hands starting an eager caress. She whispered in Jude's ear.

"Yes." Jude replied to the secret question. "Seb, come over here."

Sebastian knew that tone, used when Jude was determined to get her way. He got up from the chair and went to the two women. He stood behind Francesca. She was nearly nude, just a lacy pair of stockings, high heels, and the thin band of a garter belt around her waist. A flush of arousal reddened her neck and upper chest. Sebastian could smell her, the scent of arousal. He kissed the back of her neck and heard her sigh.

"Get undressed, Seb, so I can feel you too." Jude commanded her brother.

Francesca turned her head towards him with her slow lidded look.

Sebastian took two steps backwards so she could see more of his body. He slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, enjoying the way she looked at him, her gaze steady. Every now and then her eyes opened wider, and he guessed Jude had nipped at a nipple, for his sister was sucking on Francesca's breast, her eyes closed with her mind's imagination, savouring ever sensation of the suck.

He dropped the shirt from his back and bathed in Francesca's appreciative look.

"My God," she whispered. "You really are beautiful."

Sebastian said nothing, but slowly undid his belt, the button, and unzipped the zip. With one smooth movement he bent and pulled the trousers down his legs and stepped out of them. His cock stood rigid, hard up against his gut.

"Press against me," Francesca said. "Let me feel your heat." Her hands still caressed Jude's hair, holding the girl against her breast.

Sebastian stepped to her and placed his shaft up against Francesca's back, placing his hands on her slim hips.

Jude, feeling his presence, took a step back. She was the only one dressed now, in her sky blue dress.

She circled them, her fingers first running over Sebastian's back, over his firm buttocks, then continuing around Francesca's waist, over her belly, feeling her soft fur. She did it twice, satisfying herself where they stood. She moved Sebastian's hands up to Francesca's breasts.

"There you are, my brother," she whispered. "Her breasts."

Francesca's nipples were hard.

Jude took two steps back. "Now you can look at mine."

Staring at them but not seeing, Jude undid the buttons down the front of her bodice, revealing a pale blue bra. She slid her arms from the sleeves of the dress, then, in one swift move, let it fall. She stepped out of it, clad only in her lingerie and white lace stockings.

"Isn't she lovely, Sebastian?" asked Francesca, pressing back against his thickness and dropping one hand to her sex, where her fingers found her nub and began to circle. The girl in front of her was aroused too, her sex still constrained by her underwear.

"Take those last things off, Sis. I want to see." Sebastian could barely believe his words, wanting to see his sister like this. He pushed against Francesca's back, no longer sure who his cock was for.

"Seb. So naughty! You've seen me naked before."

"Not like this, Jude. Not with my cock hard against flesh."

"Seb! Are you hard? I've felt you hard, when you told me about loving Francesca, but that was telling a story. Is he, Francesca? Hard? All up against your back?"

"He is, darling. Hot and hard. Come, let me show you."

Francesca knew the difference between love and desire. She knew curiosity too, and could see that Jude, so familiar with her brother, was curious.

"Kneel down beside me, give me your hand."

Sebastian looked down at the two women kneeling before him, closely touching, side by side. Sweet god, he'd never imagined a lover giving his sister a guided tour of his body, never in a hundred years.

He knew Jude's body intimately, having cared for her for a very long time after her illness; he'd then seen the slow changes from drugs soften her skin, seen her breasts form and grow full and her feminine features slowly emerge.

But never like this, his own cock thick and hard, throbbing with lust, the curiosity of women lavished upon him.

"I don't believe this," he said in wonder, giving himself up to their attention.

"What's the matter, Seb?" his sister asked. "It's only your cock. Everyone's got one." She laughed. "Except Francesca - she can use yours. She knows all about mine."

Jude placed her fingers around Sebastian's shaft. "You always were bigger than me." She looked touched herself, restrained by her underwear still. "He was, Francesca. My big twin brother." She pouted, pretending to be upset.

She measured him with her fingers outstretched, found where his tip just touched the bottom of his navel.

"You hold him, Francesca, while I get rid of these."

Jude stood up, reached behind her back to unclip her bra, then slipped the straps from her shoulders. She bent, just as Sebastian had, unclipped her stockings and pulled her panties down. Her sex, full with arousal, pointed towards the other pair.

She took a step forward, pressing her sex to her belly, then pushed herself against Sebastian, her heat touching his. He was taller than Jude by several inches, so her shaft nestled against his ball sacs, and the head of her sex came half way up his shaft.

"I need a little stool." She laughed. "You're a bugger, Seb. I can't measure myself against you."

"Yes, you can," said Francesca. "If you can fit in my heels."

"Can I?" Jude replied. "Can I try?"

"Let's see," said Francesca, kneeling before the girl. She slipped the shoes off her own feet. "They're open toed. Might be a bit...." She tapped Jude's leg and the girl lifted her foot. The fit was a little -

"...tight. But you're not going anywhere. There. And the other one."

Jude stood up, and was nearly as tall as Sebastian.

Francesca stayed kneeling on the floor, her face at the same level as the sibling's sexes. "Now, let's try that again."

She knew them both, had held them both in her hands and had swallowed their juices, but this time... there was something deliciously wicked, watching Sebastian respond to his sister and observing Jude's curiosity. That seemed to be what this was all about - Jude fascinated by her brother's masculine sexuality, intrigued by comparison to her own feminine self.

"Ooo, Seb, yours is so hot." Jude eased her body up against Sebastian's, and with the added height of the heeled shoes, she could now press her sex fully against his. "See, Francesca. Seb's longer and thicker. My boobs are way nicer though. He's flat as a board."

Jude laughed. "Remember when we were kids, Seb? The girl from up the road? That's what her brother always said: 'You're flat as a board, Jen, flat as a board.'"

"Until she wasn't," commented Sebastian, remembering.

"You did take a shine to her that year, didn't you? Before you went off to uni. Her white bikini. Damn. I wanted that."

"Even then, Jude?" Francesca was curious about Jude's transition, but would never ask unless Jude volunteered something of her own accord.

"Of course, even then. I'd known years before that my body wasn't right. But my brain was. This..." and Jude took a step back and gestured at herself, easing her hands down her waist and over her hips, "this just took a while to catch up."

"And look how it caught up!" marvelled Francesca. "You two, you really do make a beautiful pair. And these... I can't resist these."

And Francesca, more aroused than she had been since... her first time with Sebastian... and her first time with Jude, took their sexes, one in each hand, and looked up to Sebastian with her slow lidded look. "Who first?"

Sebastian knew it would be Jude. He knew that Francesca was deliberately enticing him with his sister, quietly nudging him towards a forbidden place. The visual stimulation might tip him over, but he could back away, save himself for Francesca. With her in the room, he could trust himself.

"Me."

But he hadn't taken account of Jude.

She dropped to her knees beside Francesca, and before Sebastian had time to protest, she'd found his cock and...

"Just a little taste, just to know."

Jude took Sebastian's cock head into her mouth, cupping his balls in her hands.

Francesca gasped, then moved herself out of the way to watch, to see more clearly, to see Jude take her brother's cock between her lips. She frigged herself, her arousal heightened by Jude's wickedness and... Sebastian's compliance.

Jude had the tip of her brother's cock in her mouth. She wasn't taking him deeply, more enjoying the stretch of her lips and the faint taste of his pre-come on her tongue. She slowly curved the fingers of one hand around his shaft, the length between her mouth and his body; and with her other hand she cupped the weight of Sebastian's balls. They were bigger than her own, heavier.

She sucked gently for some very long moments, squeezing his sacs - knowing from her own play how exquisite it felt.

Sebastian stood with his legs apart for balance, his eyes closed, his breathing faster. He caressed his sister's hair.

Francesca watched them, marvelling how they both made it seem so easy, so natural. She was turned on, not only by the pure aesthetic pleasure of seeing such beautiful people before her, but also by the gentle intimacy between them. She felt more alive than she had been for a while, and her fingers were slow in her sex.

Jude moved away from Sebastian, leaving his cock shining. She stood up, and Francesca saw her stroke herself slowly, her fingers curling around her head.

"Francesca, where are you? Come to me please, and take me to a bed or a couch. I want you to take me while Seb takes you from behind. Can we?" Jude knew what she wanted.

Francesca came back to them and placed a hand on Jude's waist, guiding her towards the door. She looked back over her shoulder at Sebastian and gestured with her head, meaning, 'Come on, you too.'

Sebastian followed, his cock straining, its head glistening from his sister's suck. He looked at the two women in front of him, their asses swaying with their walk. Jude's was firmer, the legacy of her younger self still evident in the shape of the muscle on her cheeks. Francesca's backside was softer, her older body becoming thinner. Sometimes she looked too thin, and Sebastian worried.

"Penny for them?" Francesca was so attuned to his moods.

"He can't decide," said Jude. "So I'm deciding for him."

Sebastian's heart jumped.

"You, Francesca, you'll finger me and maybe suck."

Jude fluttered her hand back towards Sebastian, not knowing exactly where he was. "And you, Seb, you can love Francesca. I'll feel your fuck, but Francesca will be in between."

She bit her lip, then said it. "That'll be enough for now. You're my brother, after all."

Jude was so matter of fact. She'd taken his cock in her mouth, but she wasn't going to fuck him, nor let him fuck her.

Francesca took them to a day-bed under a low window sill, with pillows and cushions at one end, piled up against a wall. Sun streamed through the window, the air was warm. Their nudity was comfortable, natural. She regarded the siblings almost as if they were her own children, a loving family. They'd found their way into her heart, filling something missing, ending a long longing for love. She knew lust and sex was there too, but they'd brought her something more.

Jude climbed onto the bed, crawled up it, and lay her head down on her arms. Her ass cheeks up high, her knees planted wide: the tight star of her anus beckoned, a light brown twirl between her cheeks. Her smooth taint was darker, a thin seam down the centre line making a ridge over her peach-like sacs. Her sex was hard, swaying between her thighs.

Sebastian had never seen her like this, never so blatant, never so-

"Francesca, will you fuck me? Your tongue. I'd like that." Jude reached under herself to hold her sex, and slowly began to stroke.

Francesca didn't say a word. She too climbed onto the bed behind Jude, took one look back at Sebastian, then covered the girl's tight place with her mouth. She reached between her own legs and placed two fingers as far back as she could, slowly running them over her asshole, sliding between her glistening red and aroused lips, finally circling around her clit. The message couldn't have been clearer to Sebastian: take me wherever you want, but don't forget my ass.

Sebastian lurched forward onto the bed and tasted Francesca's dark star, then kissed her delectable cunt. She took her wet fingers and began to play with Jude; teasing her tight hole ready for a fuck. The three of them fell into each other's pleasure and soon Sebastian began to set the pace with the rhythmic push of his tongue into Francesca's ass, which she in turn passed on to Jude.

Jude gripped the end of the bed with both hands and pushed herself back onto Francesca's probing tongue. "Mmmm, mmmm." She began a low murmur of pleasure, gripping the bedcover with her fingers.

Sebastian licked and played, reaching around Francesca's body to fondle her tits, teasing a thick nipple between his finger and thumb, pinching it tight. He tried to reach forward to find Jude's sex, but the angle was wrong so he stopped.

"In me, Sebastian, come inside." Francesca had felt his hand leave her breast, felt it return; and thought he was torn between his women, wanting to love them both. Like Jude, she made it easier for him.

"Slowly, darling, if you want my tightest place." Her words were for Jude too, so she'd know what her brother was doing, where his pleasure was.

"Ohh, fuck, Sebastian, why are you waiting? If you don't, I will." Jude wanted her brother's fuck inside Francesca, so she could feel it.

"Christ, you two!" Sebastian's cock bounced at the impossible thoughts he was having, the wicked promise of the two tight assholes in front of him, one denied and one eagerly given. He'd not taken Francesca in her ass yet - she'd hinted once or twice before, but until now not blatantly said it.

"Some lube, in the drawer." Francesca pointed towards a small chest of drawers, before caressing Jude's ass with a single finger instead of her tongue, pressing gently into the girl's ass-cunt, easing past the rim.

Jude's sex throbbed and her asshole gripped the probing finger tightly. She eased herself onto the insertion, finding its natural place. Francesca began a gentle fuck, her finger moving smoothly in and out. Jude gripped the covers tighter, holding on, pushing back. She felt a fullness deep inside and would ask for two fingers, if Francesca didn't give them to her first.

1...345678