Songs of Seduction - Silk and Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance with me, Seb. Hold me tight."

The lounge room had a clear space so that Jude could easily pass through it without bumping into furniture. They didn't need much space, though, as they held each other close, more swaying than dancing.

Jude offered her lips up for a kiss, and tentatively pressed her tongue to find his. She felt Sebastian's hands curve in around her waist, holding her even closer. She pushed her tongue some more and he responded. His hand went lower, cupping her bottom. She pressed herself to him, easing one leg between his.

Sebastian didn't speak. This time he held the kiss longer until Jude sighed, her lips on his throat.

"Jude?" he asked, realising what was happening, what Jude was doing, how he was responding in return.

"Sshhh, Seb. It's okay. I've thought about it." She silenced any doubts with a kiss. "I'm doing this. Don't say anything."

She began to undo the buttons on his shirt, running her fingers over his chest, up to his throat. They kissed again. And again. Jude peeled the shirt back from Sebastian's shoulders, tugging it up from his waist, letting it drop to the floor.

She rested her head on his shoulder. "The dress, Seb. Undo the dress." Her voice was a whisper, as if she was waking from a dream.

Sebastian undid the single clip at the back of her neck, and quietly, gently, slipped the front of the bodice down. Thin straps fell from her shoulders and the front of the dress fell forward, revealing her breasts. She pressed herself against him, feeling his heat, his strength; her Sebastian.

"Sis?" He questioned her again.

"Silly Seb. Figure it out, lovely man. I love you. And you," she poked his shoulder, then kissed it, "love me. And you," she poked him again, "have something I want."

She reached down to the buckle of his belt and undid it. Her deft fingers found his fly and tugged it down. She curved her palm over the mound, which was full, firming under her touch.

"Goodness, Seb," she teased. "Is that all for me?"

"Jude," he replied. "Is this happening? Are you sure?"

"Well, it's not not happening," she said, trying to turn the waist of his trousers down.

"Wait, I'll do it."

Sebastian pulled his shoes and socks off, then his trousers. "What the hell!" And his underwear. His erection thickened and rose, revealing his desire, well advanced.

"Come here, you," he said, pulling Jude up against his body. He peeled her out of the dress and, with the last piece of sense in his head, took care to drape it over a nearby table.

He turned and quickly removed the restraining gaff from her clit cock, cupping her in his hands. "Jude, you're... so not like me."

"That's the point, Seb. You're the man, I'm the woman. Of course I'm not like you. I know what this is, though."

Jude dropped to her knees, took his long prick into her hands, and just as swiftly, took his head into her mouth and began to suck.

Sebastian caressed her hair as she took him, his fingers light on the back of her head. He looked down to see half his length in her mouth.

"Where'd you learn to do that, Jude?"

She pulled back from him.

"I've got my own, so I just do what I'd like. Only harder, coz your cock, it's a beauty, bigger than mine. You got our Dad's genes, didn't you? I guess I got Mum's."

Sebastian laughed.

"Not with this, you didn't." He dropped to his knees to return the pleasure, taking Jude's sex into his mouth.

After moment, she caressed Sebastian's hair, just as he'd stroked hers. "You done this before, Seb? That's very... ooo... nice!"

Sebastian was busy, and didn't reply. He sucked for a while, cupping her sacs in one hand, squeezing a firm ass cheek with the other.

"Ahh, careful, not so rough. I'm a delicate flower, not a rod of steel like you." She was light-hearted, gently reminding Sebastian that her sex wasn't like his harder, masculine, shaft.

"Anyway, Seb let's go to my room, my bed." She tugged him to his feet. "Take me there, handsome lug."

"Handsome lug? Is that all I am, a lug?"

She laughed. "You can be my toy boy, if you like. Although Francesca might have something to say about that."

"You've talked about this, haven't you?" Sebastian asked. "I'm not sure who's leading who astray." They made their way down a corridor and came to Jude's room.

"It can't be me." Jude chuckled. "I'm a good girl."

Sebastian looked down at her hand, holding his penis. "You think?"

"Hmmm... yes, I'm good." She gave him a squeeze.

"You're wicked."

"You're stalling." Jude lay back on her bed. "In the drawer, there's some lube."

She measured him, thumb to little finger, then gripped her hand around him. "You're bigger than my dildo. Slather me."

Sebastian found the lube and applied a liberal amount to his cock till it shone in the low light of a small lamp on Jude's dressing table. The mirror, quite unnecessary for Jude, caught his double. He looked at himself, then looked back to the bed where his twin was sprawled back on pillows. She lay spread wide, balls high against her body, the dark seam of her taint directing his eyes to her tight hole.

Jude was quietly stroking her clit with one hand, two fingers and thumb making a circle. Her other hand lay on a breast, gently pinching a nipple between her fingers. Sebastian gazed at her, really seeing her nude this time, even though they'd been naked together before, soft and familiar. He'd bathed her. She lay, wantonly sexual, before him.

"Whatchoo doing, Seb?" she said, barely whispered, hardly heard. "Why aren't you here in my bed?"

She ran a finger down to her opening, pressing a tip in. "Here, Seb, make me wet. Warm it up, first."

Sebastian swallowed, overwhelmed by the simplicity of her request. He squeezed out another big dollop of lube and warmed it between his palms, before going to her.

She felt his weight on the bed, and opened herself to him with a shift of her thighs. "Put some of it in me, two fingers... oooo... yee...es. That's...."

Sebastian inserted a finger, felt her tight grip, felt the way her hole gripped then let go, tightened and loosened. He found a rhythm and eased into her with his fingers.

"This okay?" He needed guidance.

"Ttsss okay, hmmm... okay. Hotter though, your cock.... give it..." Jude rubbed her fingers down over herself. "Here, put it... let me..."

Sebastian rubbed the remaining lube over the head of his cock, then wiped his sticky palm down his thigh. He adjusted his weight. Jude took his cock in her hand and place the head against herself.

"Push slowly, Seb. I'll do it... mmmm, ohhh...."

She felt herself opening for him. He quivered, his muscles tight. Her cunt gave a little, pushed back a little less, and his head slide past the first grip, then the second.

"Stop." She tapped his side. Her pussy adjusted to his presence. "Go."

Jude welcomed him in, Sebastian's hard hot weight. She took him deeper, feeling the hot pressure engulf her insides. Her clit shrank small as he penetrated, yet still the exquisite pleasure swept over her as the head of his prick found her gland.

"Fuuuck, sooo tight, sweetheart, sooo good."

Seb's use of Francesca's endearment melted her completely. His sweetheart? She took his face in her hands, lavishing kisses on his cheeks, his lips.

"Make love to me, Seb, make me come, make me your darling, your best girl."

"You're always my best, Sis, my sweet little Sis."

He began to move, gently at first, getting used to her tight grip. Encouraged by little mewls of pleasure he thrust harder, taking her deeper, faster. He felt his own orgasm rise in the base of his spine, but he was determined Jude was going to come first. He thrust faster.

"I'm not your little sis," she said quietly, "but you are my big brother."

Sebastian barely heard her. Jude was so tight, her grip so firm, that his orgasm was rising, his jet and explosion building. He fucked her faster, his cock sliding smoothly as their heat quickened the lubricant. The sound of the slick, slick, slick of their flesh was like honey in velvet, his hard heat in her soft embrace. His cock pulled back, she pulled him into her. Her hands clamped down onto the taut moons of his ass and she pulled at him.

"Fuck me, Seb, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Fuck, Sis, fuck, fuck, like this?"

"Harder, Seb, harder... ohhh, hmmm, Ohhh, fuck me, fuck me."

She was frantic now, squirming under him, finding the right, perfect place where his cock pressed against... "Oh, god, there, there," and her orgasm began to stream, semen flowing from her clit cock in a steady flow.

Her cunt pulsed, pulsed, and the perfect place exploded within her, pleasure rushing through her body, the sound of it crying from her throat, a small scream of pleasure, mixed with pain, ecstasy sliding, sliding. Her come exploded between them, and the contractions brought Sebastian to his climax, his hot jets exploding into her body, his come pulsing up from the back of his spine, and they were convulsing, shuddering against each other.

Sebastian arched his back, tendons tight on his neck as his love exploded into Jude and she took him all in, her Sebastian, her always man, always there, always looking after her.

"Mmmm, god, fuck...." She recovered her breath first, but then he collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving, and he was big and heavy and she loved his heat all around her. She managed to get a leg straight, then somehow they were on their sides, face to face, Sebastian's cock filling her body still, her juice sticky between them.

Jude calmed the beast by stroking his hair. She looked after Sebastian just like he'd always looked after her, one gentle stroke at a time.

"Ease yourself out, Seb, it's a bit burning." He slid from her, ".... ohhhh, don't go, don't go." But her last grip to keep him was strong muscle, and she released him with a small pop and a fart. "Oh my," she giggled. "That's not very ladylike. There'll be a mess."

Sebastian blindly reached for tissues . He found the box, and the rip, rip, rip as he pulled three tissues from the box sounded loudly in the room.

" You can smell us. So much come." Jude kissed him. "Give me those, I need to wipe."

Sebastian passed Jude the tissues and reached to pull some more from the box. They spent a moment wiping themselves, cleaning up the sticky mess between them. Jude laughed.

"Tissues on the floor, just like teenagers."

"It's all right for you. It'll be me, picking them up in the morning," Sebastian replied, kissing her on the nose. "Here, give me yours."

Sebastian clumped the tissues together and dropped them to the floor. He turned back to his twin sister, placed her head against his shoulder.and held her warm body against his own.

"That was wicked, Jude. Who'd have thought my hot sis would fuck her big brother like that."

"You're only ten minutes older, sunshine, don't get cocky."

Jude reached down between them and nested her cock against his. "Anyway, we've got enough of these between us."

They didn't need any more words, not right then, because they knew each other better than they each knew themselves.

Sometime later in the night, with Sebastian's warmth behind her and his hand on her breast, Jude said, "Will we do this again, do you think?"

"Do what, Jude?"

"Fuck."

"It's not fucking, Jude, it's loving." He squeezed her breast. "Probably, when it's winter, when it's cold."

Jude placed his hand lower down, where she was already hard. "Is it cold yet?"

* * * *

Black and White

"That went well, Miss."

"It did, didn't it? Jude looked so beautiful in the dress, with Sebastian beside her."

"And you, Miss. You were beside her too," Jeremy reminded her.

"I was, wasn't I?"

Francesca watched her reflection flickering past the trees outside the car. She saw a thoughtful woman of a certain age, a woman who remembered, a woman who'd forget, flicker, flicker. She glanced back to see Jeremy's eyes in the mirror, but his eyes were on the road ahead. She turned back to her reflection, but it was gone, a wide field taking it beyond the falling light into the far distance.

The tyres of the car crunched over crisp, white snow on the road.

"Jeremy, after you've put the car in the garage, be a darling, make me some cocoa, bring it up."

"Yes, Miss."

She smiled. One day he'd call her Francesca.

"Two mugs, you know the ones."

"Certainly, Miss. It will be my pleasure."

"Ours, Jeremy, ours."

"Yes Miss, whatever you say."

She looked in the mirror again. His eyes were inscrutable, although she did think the smile creases were deeper, more amused.

"You impossible man."

"If you say so, Miss."

"The next car, Jeremy. It should be a little sports car, two doors. No back seat. What do you think?"

"A charabanc, Miss. You can sit up the back."

Francesca burst into laughter, tears of joy, loss and longing rolling down her cheeks.

"Tissues, Miss?"

* * * *

Acknowledgements

My thanks to Bramblethorn for letting me borrow Anjali's red dress for Sebastian's exhibition. Anjali's story can be found here.

And my very, very, special thanks to StickyGirl, who rescued this story when it most needed rescuing. She knows exactly what she's talking about, whereas I know nothing at all.

Sticky saved me from myself by gently saying, "No, Jude wouldn't say that, she'd say this," and changed a few words here and there. I've kept her words and some sentences because they're better, and I've given her some of mine in return.

She's written a sliding doors story with Hannah and Jude, titled "Under Your Skin". Her Jude is a little different to mine, but has the same heart.

StickyGirl's stories are TeherextHere.

© electricblue66 2020

1...345678