Songs of Seduction - Silk and Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian found the lube and spread it evenly over his cock. He warmed a dollop by cupping his palms loosely together, then spread a warm layer over Francesca's asshole. He'd take her slowly, letting her anus expand around him.

"Let me take you," she said, when she felt the opening pressure of his head against her.

Sebastian leaned against her, letting Francesca adjust to his weight. He centred his cock between her cheeks and held himself steady. He looked down at his cock head nudging against her asshole as she pushed back to take him in. Her sphincter dilated around his plum red head and he felt her back channel resist him, then relax around him, then pull him into her body.

The visual sensation was intense, seeing himself disappear into Francesca inch by glistening inch, seeing how her opening pushed back, relaxed, pushed back again, pulling him in deeper each time. He couldn't look away. The steady pressure on his shaft made his prick feel huge, as if it was about to burst, to rend her completely.

She moaned deep in her throat, "Nnnhh," and moved back against him another inch. She was tight and he was big. Slowly Francesca impaled herself onto his shaft, easing herself around his length. She took deep, shuddering breaths as her body adjusted to the splendid cock inside her ass, sliding back and forth with ever increasing movements. Her breath came in exquisite sobs as Sebastian filled her with his long hot cock.

"Fuu... ckk," she whispered, as if in wonder. "Your co... ckk." She fell forward, dropping her weight onto Jude's back, her mouth and hot breath on the back of the girl's neck. "Ohh... my... godd, fuu... ckk...." She took in a long, long breath, "... me. Swee...tt fuck, I...."

Sebastian bore his weight into her until the base of his gut touched her cheeks and he was fully encased, gripped tight, gripped so fucking tight he couldn't thrust in, couldn't pull out. Francesca had him deep in her ass and she wasn't about to let him go. Not until she'd sucked thick seed from his balls, urging it from him in deep shuddering gouts of come. But not yet, not yet.

Her eyes slowly closed as she began to fuck him, spreading her body on his cock, splitting herself on his shaft, pushing her ass up against him, her breath coming in long gasping sighs.

Jude somehow managed to turn onto her back, collapsing under the weight of her brother and his lover above her. She wrapped her arms up around their bodies, feeling the hard muscles of Sebastian's back, caressing the back of his head.

"Fuck her, Seb," she whispered, "fuck her slow so she doesn't forget, then fuck her fast till she does." She gently stroked his hair; just as so many times he'd stroked hers, soothing her. She might have said the words out loud, she might have said them inside her head.

Francesca was crushed between them, forced down onto Jude's body by the power of Sebastian's fuck. Jude felt each thrust as if it were into her own flesh. She moaned, wanting him to push harder, to take her too. Deep in the base of her spine, Jude felt her orgasm begin to build, about to break. Her legs opened wide and Francesca spread her wider. Moans filled the room as Sebastian fucked them both, both his women.

He looked down over his lover's shoulder at Jude, saw her eyes close, saw the little smile on her face, saw the way she bit her lip as she always did when she was concentrating, saw she was probably close to coming.

Francesca felt a new urgency from Sebastian, felt a change in his fuck, felt her own ecstasy build. A warm heat spread over her, moving outwards from deep within her body, a soft sinking bliss, and she felt her orgasm arriving, coiling itself around her belly. It wasn't like a clitoral swirl, fast and jagged, shuddering quick and climbing again. This pleasure was thicker, slower, the touch of enveloping velvet emanating from deep inside, from behind her aching sex.

Yet somehow, she didn't feel like she was on the bed at all but floating above it, weightless and wonderful, held in place by Sebastian's cock, his breath coming in pants as he fucked her faster. Her moans of pleasure were broken only by his gasps for breath. She clung on to Jude, hugging her tightly as Sebastian continued to fuck.

"Seb... " Jude managed to say his name. "It's like you're fucking me!"

Hearing her words, Sebastian moved faster into Francesca's ass with longer strokes, her channel loosening for him, the lube slick and hot from their combined heat. Each thrust surged through her, and she in turn fucked up against Jude. Their breasts were mashed together and Francesca's mons pushed hard against Jude's centre.

Suddenly, Francesca took both Jude's hands in hers and stretched her arms high up the bed, over her head. She began to kiss the girl, pinning her down just as Sebastian forced himself into her willing body. Jude fought back, wrapping her legs high up Francesca's body, gripping her brother's body too.

"Harder!" she cried out, "I'm going to..."

But Sebastian beat her to it, his own orgasm triggered by the illicit idea of his sister beneath him, her body sweating with the heat of their forbidden sex, even though Francesca was in between them. It was his sister he fucked in his head.

With a loud cry the first explosive surge of come erupted from him into Francesca's darkest place, and the final, deepest thrust brought an echoing call from her.

"Ohhhh, fuu...ck, god, fuck... oh my sweet -"

Francesca's call, the sweet endearment, finished Jude off too, and her juice spilled and slid between their bodies, shuddering from her sex.

Sebastian shot another three surges, then another. He collapsed on top of the women, trying to keep his weight off them. He managed to fall to his side, his shaft still locked into Francesca's hot passage, gripped hard and tight.

The movement away freed Jude, and she in turn rolled onto her side to face the other two. She bathed Francesca's face with tiny kisses. She found Sebastian's face, kissing him fiercely, holding his cheek in her hands. Her fingers traced his skin, delicate, slow.

"God, Seb, you're wicked." Jude kissed his shoulder. "That was -"

"Amazing." Francesca was held between them, her heart beating fast. She felt Sebastian's pulse in her ass, thickly throbbing. "Stay in me," she said in her low husky voice, "don't go."

She clenched her muscles to grip him and felt his cock move in reply.

"I'm sticky," whispered Jude, reaching down. She touched her fingers to Sebastian's lips. "See?"

He tasted her and it was the same as his own come when it spilled on a belly, his or a woman's for he'd never been with a man. That surprised him sometimes, given the artistic circles he moved in and the opportunities they presented. He'd seen looks, both blatant and veiled, cast in his direction, but thought nothing of them, no desire.

But now, Jude. There was a new intimacy between them, and he wasn't at all sure where it would go. Sebastian smiled, feeling somewhat guilty, for his cock was softening in another woman's ass - and he was sure he wanted to do that again.

"Penny for them, Sebastian," Francesca said, clenching his prick hard.

"He needs two dollars, I reckon," said Jude, wiping herself with two tissues pulled from a box beside the bed. "Does this bed have a cover? I'm getting cold."

* * * *

Indigo

"Do you think it'd be right if I slept with Sebastian?" Jude asked. "I mean, he's fucking hot, but he's my brother. I don't know, isn't that wrong?"

She lay curled up against Francesca, her head tucked in against the older woman's shoulder, occasionally nuzzling her neck, every now and then dropping her mouth to suckle on a breast.

Francesca was wearing a deep blue dressing gown, which covered her completely - except for the breast which she cupped in the palm of her hand and offered to Jude when she wanted to suck.

Francesca couldn't decide whether the girl reminded her of the dead Christ, held blasphemous in her arms, or an innocent child suckling on a mother's breast. Jude reminded her of her younger self, and though she never dared to be so impetuous, times had changed. Francesca was indulging her Dionysian self, corrupting the girl if she was indeed corruptible, playing out her own fantasies, filling her longing with what increasingly felt like love. She knew passion was never permanent, but these siblings - she'd not known desire like this for a very long time. For both of them, the brother and the sister: both of them exquisite, and both welcoming her into their lives.

Francesca's door was open to Jude, and she now visited often by herself, comfortable with the patient Jeremy collecting her in the big car and familiar finding her way around. She liked to surprise Francesca, moving down the corridors silently, counting the doors to the room at the end of the hall. Sometimes, if she arrived in early morning, she'd touch her way to Francesca's bed, drop her clothes to the floor and climb in, slowly waking the sleeping woman with a soft gentle kiss on her neck.

And when Francesca was fully awake and coherent, slapping away Jude's insistent fingers from her cunt, she'd take the girl in her mouth and gently, ever so gently, tease the juice from those tight little fruits, swallowing her down. And later, they'd do it again, a luxurious, slow sixty-nine.

Jude loved to play with Francesca's sex as if it were her own, and Francesca adored Jude's youthful femininity and at the same time, her otherness. Day by day she gleaned from Jude the shifts and trials of the girl's transition: from the first moment she'd put her feelings into a conscious thought, fought the demons of doubt, to the time when she stepped onto her true path, by taking hormones to shape the body she'd always had in her heart.

Francesca also heard about the horror of Jude's illness. The aftermath brought on seizures and her blindness, and though time had helped her cope, it had left a central and powerful mark. Francesca suspected Jude's anxiety, coupled with her compulsive nature, were protective reactions; keeping the world at a safe distance, but darting at it when she could.

The older woman's guidance was wonderful, and Francesca's honest acceptance of who she truly was, without judgement or influence, added to Jude's confidence in herself and her sexuality.

Perhaps a little too much confidence, for she was now actively thinking of her brother as a partner, even though she knew in her heart that was forbidden: the last taboo. But she loved Seb, so why would sex with him be so wrong?

"Would it be right?" Jude asked again. "I mean, I prefer women, and Seb's my brother and everything, but he's a man. I'm simply curious and by my age, I ought to know."

She grinned, her ideas audacious. "It's surely part of my personal development, to be taken at least once by a man. And if you can't trust your brother, who can you trust?"

"You make it all sound so simple," said Francesca. "But what about Sebastian and his feelings? Don't you think it might affect him and your relationship?"

"What, me being his sister and his morals?" Jude asked. "Or him seeing me as a trans-chick on his list of conquests? Or my dark desire, hungry for forbidden flesh?"

"Well all three, I suppose," mused Francesca. "But no. The idea of you wanting to seduce him. If it were something incidental that would be one thing, but this sounds like guile and intent."

Jude laughed. "Seb knows me inside out and here's his chance to truly know me. It's not as if he doesn't know me intimately. I mean, we slept together in our mother's womb, and we've shared a bed and bath, many times." She grinned.

She paused, gathering other thoughts.

"He's been seduced before, though, hasn't he?" she asked, running her finger over Francesca's lips to remind her. The older woman sucked the finger in, reminded.

"My suggestion," Francesca said, after being distracted for a moment, "is not to think about it too much. It's between you and Sebastian. I'm sure every family has its secrets. No one need know, and whose business is it anyway, besides the two of you?"

"You're right. Either I will, or I won't." Jude turned towards Francesca, touching her arm. "But you know."

Francesca nodded. "I do. Just from the way you're talking about it, you've already made up your mind." She smiled. "I don't blame you. Sebastian is gorgeous. Aand..." she said, "he knows what he's doing."

"He's annoying like that," Jude agreed. "But would you be jealous, if I did?"

"I don't think so. Well... maybe a little. I'd want to know, though, because it does sound rather spicy." Francesca leaned down to kiss Jude - talking about sex and Sebastian was turning her on. "Will you give Sebastian a say?"

"Of course not," Jude replied, with a giggle. "He knows I always get what I want. Why would sex be any different?"

"You're very naughty, Jude, very naughty."

"Show me, Francesca, show me what it's like when you're on top. Be naughty with me." Jude flirted with her older lover.

She was already hard, the idea of topping Sebastian breaking all sorts of rules. And Francesca was such an excellent teacher. Jude lay back on the bed and opened her arms to the older woman.

"You're wicked, Jude, impossible to resist." Francesca lay beside the young woman so she could caress her face, her breasts, her sex, her slim legs. Francesca could glut herself on the girl's body, so much fresher than her own.

"Don't resist, then. I am irresistible!" Jude ran her fingers past her ribs and over her breasts. She took her small pink nipples between her thumb and fingers and toyed with them, making them strain, then offered to them up for Francesca. She was teasing.

Francesca felt her throat tight, her lips a little dry. She had to make a conscious swallow, as her heart beat hard. She arranged herself over Jude's body, their goose-bumped breasts just brushing over each other. Sometimes only their nipples touched, then circles where each nipple was drawn against the other's skin in a pressing warmth and the smoothest friction.

She rode the pulpy thickness of her sex and ground it against the heat of Jude's shaft, pressed flat against her belly.

The friction was almost too much for Jude, for though the other woman's slit was wet and becoming slick, the dragging on her delicate tip made her bite her lip. The intensity of Francesca's hunger for a moment felt carnivorous. She felt preyed upon, but her own need swung between surrender and possession. Jude delighted in the ambiguity of emotions and bodies: each blurring into the other with one pressing need.

"Ride me, Francesca, be on top. It's okay, I want to be inside you."

Francesca was grateful towards the young woman - she loved the girl's cock inside her, but she never presumed, and allowed Jude to take the lead.

When Francesca buried her finger into Jude's bottom, she knew an orgasm would swiftly follow: a stream of sweet fluid that would pulse into her mouth for them to share in a long, deep kiss. They could share the prize and chase it from one mouth to the other. Jude's thirst for the taste of her own come on her lover's lips could never be satisfied, so it was a rare and precious occasion when she wanted to be inside Francesca.

"If I get too soft, we can stop and use our mouths," Jude said.

Francesca was familiar with the mercurial nature of Jude's erections and how her medication often frustrated desire, so she knew to enjoy every moment as it happened. She knew every contour of Jude's body, her just-made breasts, the softened lines of her face that now distinguished her from her twin. Yet Francesca saw the similarities in their faces.

"I'm so wet," Francesca said, part in reply, part in fact. "Gently, my darling, there's no rush. Let me lead you there..." Rocking her hips over the girl, she let Jude's sex run the length of her wet lips, from back to front until it had become almost too slippery to hold. She took a firmer grip, wrapping her fingers round its base to guide the tip to her melting vagina. Her own hand was now slick with her juice, so she offered each finger to Jude's hungry lips.

Francesca eased herself back, and with slow movements back and forth, she slid down and around Jude's lovely shaft. The base of their bellies touched, and Jude was completely inside her. Francesca began a simple rhythm over Jude, to let her grow accustomed to the tempo.

Both women sighed with their pleasure, Francesca giving a small moan, "Mmmm, yes."

She began to move more, easing herself back and forth over Jude. "Wait," she whispered, "let me sit up." They slowly made love with Francesca on top, looking down at her sweetheart's gentle face. She was so peaceful, her girl-cock hard in Francesca's sex, her eyes closed in a delicate bliss.

"Are you looking at me, Francesca?" Jude's voice was soft and wondering. She reached up and found Francesca's left breast, pressing her palm against it, pushing up against the aching nipple. Francesca placed her own hand over Jude's and held her to her heart. They made love slowly, softly, joining their sexes together, merging them in one lovely place.

"It's like you're inside me," whispered Jude. "I don't know where I stop and you begin."

"Sshhh, my baby, let me love you." Francesca began to move faster, clenching her sex around Jude's, bringing the girl closer, bringing herself closer too. She fell forward, fell into Jude's loving arms. She kissed and kissed and kissed her, fluttering the girl's cheek and lips with her kisses.

Jude's hands moved down to Francesca's buttocks, squeezing them, clamping them, urging her movement onto her, then suddenly -

"Stop, don't move, I'm..."

Everything was poised on a moment and Francesca felt a pulse and Jude's muscles tighten. "Oooo, that was close. Wait." Jude giggled. "Almost... God...."

The momentary crisis over, Jude relaxed, stroking Francesca's body like a cat, calming her, calming herself, slowing herself down.

"Mmmm. Now where were we? Slippery sliding, let's start again." She kissed Francesca. "Can we... try another position? I want to play." She felt a heaviness deep in her belly. Her breasts ached and her sacs were high and tight.

Francesca fell forward, exposing herself to Jude's playful fingers. She reached back between her legs to find those smooth fruits, cooler than the heat inside her. She caressed them gently in the palm of one hand, but the position was too difficult for her to maintain for long, and she stopped. She didn't really want it this way.

"Take me doggie, Jude, get behind me, let me...." Francesca lifted herself up so their sexes nearly separated. "Oh god, just...." Something had shifted inside her head. Suddenly, Francesca wanted the young woman to take her, to love her from behind. She knew it would be gentle, Jude's nature wouldn't be anything else; but still - to be taken down on her hands and knees.

Francesca wanted that. She loved it when Sebastian took her hard, pushing back against him, having him press his weight into her. Jude was smaller, but even so: Francesca craved the animal in herself, her ass and cunt exposed, her sex split wide for the taking. She wanted to be taken.

She slid away from Jude's sex with an audible suck, and quickly re-arranged herself on the couch with her bottom raised and her back arched. The pose widened the spread of her ass cheeks, exposing her dark star and her pussy to the air. She felt Jude's hands find their way, fingers finding her glistening lips, her darker brown tightness, her animal lust.

"That's right, spread me wide apart." She was hungry for it. "Quick, Jude, fuck me, your fingers..."

Jude made a wedge with her fingers and swiftly penetrated Francesca's already soaking cunt. Once inside, she began a slow liquid dance, curling them back and letting them straighten, feeling the slippery wetness and elasticity of her sex. Francesca matched her movements, pushing back until the speed of Jude's hand left her paralysed in ecstasy, her mouth open in a silent cry. Jude grasp her swinging breast, and she thrilled to the effect it had on her, mixing shivers of joy with the raw pressure of the fingers inside her.

1...345678