All Comments on 'Songs of You Ch. 05'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

I had so many mixed emotions with this chapter's roller coaster ride, was glad to see this back, sorry to see it end and used a lot of tissues in between. While I had hoped that Eliza would show up to the concert with her and Milo's mother, I doubted it would actually happen, but probably that partial repair of their relationship only occurred because of that. It was also nice to see Gus finally get his comeuppance, although not nearly as much as he deserved. And by the time I got to that four-year point, my heart sank as I read on thinking Milo and Wyatt had sadly drifted apart and moved on to separate lives. But either you're as fond of a HEA as I am, or you just couldn't see this love story concluding like that, you ended this in a beautiful but still very believable way. Thank you for sharing your talent with yet another terrific story.

StraycatndcStraycatndc4 months ago

Just last night I was thinking about this story after watching a documentary about the lead singer of a band. I couldn’t believe this story was posted the very next day! I absolutely LOVED this, the writing spectacular and the characters believable and real. Well gone!!

Cane23Cane234 months ago

You are a really wonderful storyteller! I've been surprised to see the final chapter, thought that previous one was the last. Nevertheless, you have given your characters a beautiful ending after many obstacles and temptations. I'm eagerly waiting your next story!

BlowPopJBlowPopJ4 months ago

This ended beautifully

raymaster1103raymaster11034 months ago

Oh my god! Thank you so much for the closure and such a beautiful ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Songs of You Series Info